Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 923 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457857 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,140 of 18452
Like Tree11445Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is what im getting!

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      It's "Cosmic Blue" not "Black"

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1693447

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

You say it requires 91 but then what does 91 min mean ? isnt it the same thing ? and no it doesnt have a catalytic converter though

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Strange.. Automaker strictly are against leaded fuel due to the emission going into the environment. That's why all new cars says UNLEADED GASOLINE.. Did your 2000 VTI had a catalytic converter?

Anyway read my article I posted yesterday and it will explain why not below 91 this time. And there is huge diffrence between recommended and required..

1.5T "REQUIRES"..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Keep Calm and buy Civic. Period. Rest is waist of time. If you like, take it or move on please.
      Consumers have the right to object. That's how companies get feedback and realize when they are losing customers. This whole take it or move on mindset is precisely the reason we have a monopoly of Indus Toyota and atlas Honda with their overpriced and substandard cars.

Quote Originally Posted by s15 View Post
      Once the contract is signed, it is legally binding, even if its signed blindly (without reading) or if the terms are unfair. People have right not to sign it if the terms are vague or unfair. AHL did not put a gun on their forehead to forcefully sign it, they all did it on their own will, so they will suffer (atleast to some extent), regardless of their never ending rants.

Corporate lawyers set those terms very cleverly, which are not very easy to challenge (like people are saying here). Its people fault for signing a contract with unfair and vague terms, but they are not accepting their own fault and making fun of themselves here by putting their own mistake blame on AHL. They should have clarified terms or seek professional guidance before signing. Its that simple.

Even if a non educated person signs or thumb impressions contract, its still legally binding, because he should have understood the terms with someone's help before signing.

A proper Pakistani lawyer can guide best on this. And i may not be 100% correct in it, but i am reasonably correct. Its more of buyers fault than AHL fault.
      BS. I don't know why certain members are saying a contract is legally binding. This is false, Legal Law trumps any contract that you sign. E.g. if I were to sign a contract with you requiring you to do something illegal under Pakistani law than it will be a non-binding contract and courts will rule in your favor. Doesn't matter how many times you sign it. That's how law works.

I live in US and each state has their own Consumer Protection Laws. California especially is very consumer friendly and even if you were to order a 100K plus special order BMW, on the day of the delivery you can just say that I don't want it and walk away. I don't know about consumer protection laws in Pakistan but what Honda Atlas has done is very unethical by any standard and I'm pretty sure they can be roasted in courts. However, that will require a concentrated effort by buyers i.e. get a shared lawyer etc. Just complaining online isn't going to bring any change in Honda's attitude.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

91 RON is recommended not recommended only/required. on the lettre from honda to dealers, it is clearly mentioned: recommended only.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMANKHAN View Post
      Guys i think You now need to stop worrying about the turbo not working without HOBC or anything below 91 RON heres a pic of my Civic vti 2000 1.6 Owner's manual !

READ IT! it says 91 ron "MIN"
      isko tou phir 17 saal se mein ragar ra hoon super dalwa dalwa k :O

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1693530

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      Consumers have the right to object. That's how companies get feedback and realize when they are losing customers. This whole take it or move on mindset is precisely the reason we have a monopoly of Indus Toyota and atlas Honda with their overpriced and substandard cars.

BS. I don't know why certain members are saying a contract is legally binding. This is false, Legal Law trumps any contract that you sign. E.g. if I were to sign a contract with you requiring you to do something illegal under Pakistani law than it will be a non-binding contract and courts will rule in your favor. Doesn't matter how many times you sign it. That's how law works.

I live in US and each state has their own Consumer Protection Laws. California especially is very consumer friendly and even if you were to order a 100K plus special order BMW, on the day of the delivery you can just say that I don't want it and walk away. I don't know about consumer protection laws in Pakistan but what Honda Atlas has done is very unethical by any standard and I'm pretty sure they can be roasted in courts. However, that will require a concentrated effort by buyers i.e. get a shared lawyer etc. Just complaining online isn't going to bring any change in Honda's attitude.
      Forget the fact "consumer rights" mean something in Pakistan when "human rights" don't mean anything at all. Exactly the same way, word "law" has a different meaning in Pakistan.
      Unfortunately HACPL doesn't follow laws of California. Here not usually but mostly the claimant gets roasted. And as per laws and lobbies of Pakistan. Atlas has not done anything illegal to practice it's right of changing price or specifications which it clearly already took from the customer to use.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Go to this post and read it completely > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...42#post5116482

Quote Originally Posted by hasnanicet View Post
      91 RON is recommended not recommended only/required. on the lettre from honda to dealers, it is clearly mentioned: recommended only.
      Quote Originally Posted by ICEMANKHAN View Post
      You say it requires 91 but then what does 91 min mean ? isnt it the same thing ? and no it doesnt have a catalytic converter though

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Not a single one of those who booked the car without reading terms and conditions favouring HACPL can come up with a single proof or official document from Atlas stating the price or exact specs when they offered booking blindly to which people went for with there closed eyes.
      Right now the way bookings have been done without any official launch, in this situation consumers who without asking a single question without any proof from Atlas are exactly like: a blind man trying to find a black cat in a dark room which is not there.

• 21-06-2016, 02:13 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes HACPL has been unethical "morally" but like Nabeel said "Taali dono haathon se bajti hai"

• 21-06-2016, 02:16 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

4 years later when my 8th gen civic got some issue not performing good pick.

Honda technicians said its catalytic chowked thats y

Use HI-OCTAIN fuel regularly ull never get problem of catalytic

Sent from my SM-G928C using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Forget the fact "consumer rights" mean something in Pakistan when "human rights" don't mean anything at all. Exactly the same way, word "law" has a different meaning in Pakistan.
      Unfortunately HACPL doesn't follow laws of California. Here not usually but mostly the claimant gets roasted. And as per laws and lobbies of Pakistan. Atlas has not done anything illegal to practice it's right of changing price or specifications which it clearly already took from the customer to use.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Punjab Consumer Protection Act 2005
      The Punjab Consumer Protection Act 2005

OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURERS

18. Prices to be exhibited at the business place.? Unless a price catalogue is available for issue to customer, the manufacturer or trader shall display prominently in his shop or display-centre a notice specifying the retail or wholesale price, as the case may be, of every goods available for sale in that shop or display-centre.

To me Honda seems to have violated the Act by taking non-refundable bookings without disclosing the price.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeejay View Post
      Punjab Consumer Protection Act 2005
      The Punjab Consumer Protection Act 2005

OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURERS

18. Prices to be exhibited at the business place.? Unless a price catalogue is available for issue to customer, the manufacturer or trader shall display prominently in his shop or display-centre a notice specifying the retail or wholesale price, as the case may be, of every goods available for sale in that shop or display-centre.

To me Honda seems to have violated the Act by taking non-refundable bookings without disclosing the price.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466458252.365352.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  256.8 KB
      The return and refund policy had been clear from Atlas which point 20 states should be disclosed. Atlas had already disclosed it's not refundable. The only loophole now after you have given this reference is the price part which was not there in the beginning for a few days. It may be a weak point but still is there. Though it will only be valid if claim is from customers who booked their cars before the issued a tentative price. After the price had been disclosed, there can't be a claim for point 18 as well. The unofficial price indication from 1st day was 26 for 1.8 Oriel and 28 for Turbo, which later turned out to be 25.29 and 28.99 respectively.
      I admit now this is something to ponder on. Not like previously every single person here was talking out of thin air without any such knowledge of such a law existing. All everybody was trying to do was protest without a solid reason.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

But I do assure you that there will be an answer to this as well at the end from their law firm. Afterall the contract form has been vetted legally and trust me before anyone at all succeeds, we will be having a debate at Honda Civic 12th Generation thread at least on Pakwheels.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Atlas has done illegaly to start booking without disclosing the issue of hi-octane ie specifications and it can be challenged in the court.
      if there is an agreement b/w two parties and even both parties 100% agree on each and every clause on that agreement, but that agreement or any clause of it is against the rules and regulations governing in Pakistan and are against the basic rights ( in this case, the whole practice done by honda since booking or some clauses of agreement are against the basic rights of consumers, I think), the court has every right and the court can null and void that agreement/contract/dealing. But for this, you have to go to the court.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Let's cut to the chase....phir kuch kerna bhi hai k nahi Atlas k khilaaf?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Lol @ Atlas ke KHILAF!

Had we all not been key-board warriors only.....we wouldn't have been suppressed by corrupt rulers, taking satisfaction in registering our objections on Facebook only. We would have been out on the streets.

Same here.....nothing will happen from behind our laptops.

20-25 serious people only (Wheels enthusiasts), out in front of Honda main Office.....with couple of boards and placards, 1 minute of media coverage.....that's all!

And that's not gonna happen.....sadly. Not impossible....but requires some efforts.

Rest......by the time keyboarding even starts kick-off here - or enters any productive stage - the Civic X will be rolling down the streets and gone will be all cries.

Harsh realities.

Regards.
      " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466458252.365352.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  256.8 KB
      The return and refund policy had been clear from Atlas which point 20 states should be disclosed. Atlas had already disclosed it's not refundable. The only loophole now after you have given this reference is the price part which was not there in the beginning for a few days. It may be a weak point but still is there. Though it will only be valid if claim is from customers who booked their cars before the issued a tentative price. After the price had been disclosed, there can't be a claim for point 18 as well. The unofficial price indication from 1st day was 26 for 1.8 Oriel and 28 for Turbo, which later turned out to be 25.29 and 28.99 respectively.
      I admit now this is something to ponder on. Not like previously every single person here was talking out of thin air without any such knowledge of such a law existing. All everybody was trying to do was protest without a solid reason.

HONDA Atlas website still says '?"Tentative Price".. by this what buyer should understand.. Tentative does not tell the price.. what if actual price increase by 100K?

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 4f6089d7600ea763962a602ee405aef9

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

HONDA Atlas website still says '?"Tentative Price".. by this what buyer should understand.. Tentative does not tell the price.. what if actual price increase by 100K?

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 4f6089d7600ea763962a602ee405aef9

Prices are always tentative, the reason why every car maker has a clause "prices prevailing at the time of delivery will be charged" is purely because they have been allowed by our government policies to do so. Every single time dollar shoots OR taxes change, they change prices.
      To confirm this what I just said, now we need someone who can similarly give us a solid reference to auto policy.
      Every time Govt. threatens them with things like opening imports, they send mitthai to concerned high ups and fetch that amount from consumers pocket hence increasing price for which they have been protected by being allowed with such a clause like "prices prevailing at delivery" kind stuff
      As far as the attached reference is concerned, the only possible claim can be for "non disclosure of price" at the time of booking. Taking "Tentative" price as a base won't matter much.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Change can only come if we stop buying cars like this.
      Humai paisay de k hi kiun khayaal ata hai?
      Enthusiasts aside...is mulk mai investors ko hi chain nahi ata. In ka bus ma chalay her cheez hi book kerle and then sell at insane premium.

Hona kia hai, isi thread me apko log milen ge jo kahen ge k koi bat ni achi hogi and go for it. No matter what they release here they will go for it. Pakistani customers are so weak. I don't know eho to blame.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Prices are always tentative, the reason why every car maker has a clause "prices prevailing at the time of delivery will be charged" is purely because they have been allowed by our government policies to do so. Every single time dollar shoots OR taxes change, they change prices.
      To confirm this what I just said, now we need someone who can similarly give us a solid reference to auto policy.
      Every time Govt. threatens them with things like opening imports, they send mitthai to concerned high ups and fetch that amount from consumers pocket hence increasing price for which they have been protected by being allowed with such a clause like "prices prevailing at delivery" kind stuff
      As far as the attached reference is concerned, the only possible claim can be for "non disclosure of price" at the time of booking. Taking "Tentative" price as a base won't matter much.

MRSP and Price fluctuation at delivery are diffrent things and I understand in Pakistani scenario.

MRSP is always there. Honda should have released the prices and then clause of "price at delivery could change " inserted into the clause.

Currently there are two variables.. The original price itself and then the price at time of delivery.

They should have kept MRSP standard and moved the plus or minus on price at delivery separately.

• 21-06-2016, 03:27 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

MRSP and Price fluctuation at delivery are diffrent things and I understand in Pakistani scenario.

MRSP is always there. Honda should have released the prices and then clause of "price at delivery could change " inserted into the clause.

Currently there are two variables.. The original price itself and then the price at time of delivery.

They should have kept MRSP standard and moved the plus or minus on price at delivery separately.

Exactly that's why I am now saying: not mentioning the price as per clause 18 can be a base point.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
      Lol @ Atlas ke KHILAF!

Had we all not been key-board warriors only.....we wouldn't have been suppressed by corrupt rulers, taking satisfaction in registering our objections on Facebook only. We would have been out on the streets.

Same here.....nothing will happen from behind our laptops.

20-25 serious people only (Wheels enthusiasts), out in front of Honda main Office.....with couple of boards and placards, 1 minute of media coverage.....that's all!

And that's not gonna happen.....sadly. Not impossible....but requires some efforts.

Rest......by the time keyboarding even starts kick-off here - or enters any productive stage - the Civic X will be rolling down the streets and gone will be all cries.

Harsh realities.

Regards.
      Yehi tu mera point hai k kuch kerna bhi hai k nahi anyways we should all chill now. Jis ne leni hai wo le warna na le

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List