Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 921 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460860 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,467
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #7181
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Sorry.. you didn't even get a simple auto dimming rear view mirror in your top of the line 1.5T.. which is standard almost everywhere in Civic except base model on Thai..

      I have both auto dimming and reverse tilt feature in my car and the utility of auto dimming is way more than the reverse tilt mirror..


      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      When will we get auto retracting & auto tilting at reverse side view mirrors in Pakistan?


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #7182
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,641
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      The one serious bummer I have found in 10th Gen is the meter. No more special iMid screen in the lower style meter that was there on factory display cars.
      Though the other meter is also beautiful but still
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466486587.085734.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  83.2 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7183
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,641
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

    • #7184
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      City does not have imobo. Corolla was selling very good, they didn't have to offer anything. I think it was the public pressure/demand.

      Ok, na honda na toyota, baqy suzuki reh gai, in do ka boycott ker k Mehran le latay hain. In fact, Grande k paison main 4 Mehran a jain gy, gher k her fard k pass gary ho gy, wah jy wah. Jiss ne turbo leni wo to 5 mehran le sekta hai lol

      True City did not have immobiliser, but it was not stolen as much as Corolla. Plus Indus was fearing Civic would further dent its market, but the recent Civic pricing regime favours Indus again.


      Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Yes i think the same!!! Ager wohi 10 saal purana 1.8 hi lena he tou soft suspension,paddle shifters aur har speed breaker pe se suv ki trah guzrne wali car q na li jaye phir.. wo bhi less price mein...

      Dr.Abdullah Zia

      That makes sense, but the attraction of new shape (sans goodies features)



      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Sorry.. you didn't even get a simple auto dimming rear view mirror in your top of the line 1.5T.. which is standard almost everywhere in Civic except base model on Thai..

      I have both auto dimming and reverse tilt feature in my car and the utility of auto dimming is way more than the reverse tilt mirror..

      That is really sad and I have been shouting since Atlas did not bring new City to Pakistan that they are now following into the footsteps of Pak Suzuki.


      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

      These are the pangs of a monopolized, over protected market and corrupt authorities.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #7185
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,641
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      well .. cross question.. why 1.5T dont say CVT which is 100% confirmed? on the same letter

      Also it does not make sense to give two different automatic transmissions. Mostly its manual or automatic. Automatic has various categories which includes DSG, CVT and many others..

      Both 1.5 and 1.8 have CVT and this is what everywhere 1.8 is sold with..
      The guy who is running Facebook page has given the explanation "Power Transmission" by the word PT when people asked him the same CVT & Prosmatec question. And by PT, he further explained any automatic transmission is a Power Transmission unlike manual so that's why Honda is using the word PT.
      I'm too dumb to understand cars


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7186
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      This is the one thing I wish is changed - I mean I hope we get the blue colored meter with MID as with the current one displayed in factory leaks, we are sure going back to the days of 8th gen.

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

    • #7187
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      The guy who is running Facebook page has given the explanation "Power Transmission" by the word PT when people asked him the same CVT & Prosmatec question. And by PT, he further explained any automatic transmission is a Power Transmission unlike manual so that's why Honda is using the word PT.
      I'm too dumb to understand cars


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Lol ..my inbox is full with questions from him.. I forced him to remove lot of incorrect information.. like this

      What a magic bottle.

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - dbc6e484e42769e2a77578429fdcfd4f

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #7188
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Yaar Abdullah bhai (@abdullah_xia), itna Honda nay disappoint nahi kiya, jitna aap ker gaye aadhi raat ko grande ki booking ke baray main soch ker.
      On another note, book aap ne waisay grande bhi nahi karani

    • #7189
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,641
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      Yaar Abdullah bhai (@abdullah_xia), itna Honda nay disappoint nahi kiya, jitna aap ker gaye aadhi raat ko grande ki booking ke baray main soch ker.
      On another note, book aap ne waisay grande bhi nahi karani
      He must get a new car in replacement of the defective one he has having AC problem. The problem might create trouble in future. Right now if sold, potential buyer will obviously not know it.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7190
      PakWheeler Follow
      Abdullah_Xia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      219
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      He must get a new car in replacement of the defective one he has having AC problem. The problem might create trouble in future. Right now if sold, potential buyer will obviously not know it.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Gari bik gayi he 1 week pehlay

      Dr.Abdullah Zia

    • #7191
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,641
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Gari bik gayi he 1 week pehlay

      Dr.Abdullah Zia
      Kabhi aap humain yeh khabar bhi day dain "gaari book karwa lee hai aik minute pehlay" to mazza aa jaye.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #7192
      PakWheeler Follow
      Abdullah_Xia's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Posts
      219
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Kabhi aap humain yeh khabar bhi day dain "gaari book karwa lee hai aik minute pehlay" to mazza aa jaye.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Hahahahahah actually me disturb is liye hun k gari bik gayi he cash hath me hy aur samjh nahi aa rahi he kiya luu aik tarraf soft suspension aur hamare area k roads hen aur dusri traf 1.5T with high octane wala problem but if ye high octane wala problem solve ho jaye to officially toh me zaroor book karwa luu mene filhal yeh faisla kiya he k i should wait for 5 6 months

      Dr.Abdullah Zia

    • #7193
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Hahahahahah actually me disturb is liye hun k gari bik gayi he cash hath me hy aur samjh nahi aa rahi he kiya luu aik tarraf soft suspension aur hamare area k roads hen aur dusri traf 1.5T with high octane wala problem but if ye high octane wala problem solve ho jaye to officially toh me zaroor book karwa luu mene filhal yeh faisla kiya he k i should wait for 5 6 months

      Dr.Abdullah Zia
      Then get 1.8 Oriel. You can sell it later on no loss if you don't like it and get Grande or by then things will be much more clear about 1.5 T and you can still get that.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #7194
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Hahahahahah actually me disturb is liye hun k gari bik gayi he cash hath me hy aur samjh nahi aa rahi he kiya luu aik tarraf soft suspension aur hamare area k roads hen aur dusri traf 1.5T with high octane wala problem but if ye high octane wala problem solve ho jaye to officially toh me zaroor book karwa luu mene filhal yeh faisla kiya he k i should wait for 5 6 months

      Dr.Abdullah Zia
      Abdullah bhai, lock ker lain iss teesray faislay ko? ya phir......

    • #7195
      PakWheeler Follow
      sashah666's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      31
      Posts
      392
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      3
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      lol Dr. I think has taken the biggest brunt of all of this drama/ deceit by Honda Atlas.

      Sir don't even wait for the next 5-6 months. Very soon the cars should show up in showrooms across the country and then you can test drive the car. See if you like the 1.8 version. If so then go for it or else wait for the dust to settle around the 1.5T and then go for that. If nothing happens, at least you'd know the feel of the new Honda on the road, maybe the suspension is very soft. The make your decision around choosing 1.8 or 1.5T. No difference in both except for remote start and another small thing I can't remember. All else is the same. Even better is that we get to choose if we want leather seats and navi or not.

      So the wait isn't that long for you. Hardly a week or so to find out.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -

    • #7196
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,729
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Pre-booking is understandable and always happens BUT when product is completely launched and officialy. I think Suzuki was awesome as far the it launch of Kizashi. They made the car public, all specifications avaluable to public and released price like it happens every where.
      Typically product is launch and purpose of launch is to give know how about the new car. Later opening pre booking via dealers and declaring it also on print media as well TV commercial as always happens.

      Dealers got cars earlier and they can make premium on it BUT it was Atlas responsibility to first release the car and later public decide what they want or even if they want. Atlas always and we always call them more professional and quality oriented. I am sorry they brought a bad name to them self with the most anticipated car in history of Global Honda..

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by sashah666 View Post
      lol Dr. I think has taken the biggest brunt of all of this drama/ deceit by Honda Atlas.

      Sir don't even wait for the next 5-6 months. Very soon the cars should show up in showrooms across the country and then you can test drive the car. See if you like the 1.8 version. If so then go for it or else wait for the dust to settle around the 1.5T and then go for that. If nothing happens, at least you'd know the feel of the new Honda on the road, maybe the suspension is very soft. The make your decision around choosing 1.8 or 1.5T. No difference in both except for remote start and another small thing I can't remember. All else is the same. Even better is that we get to choose if we want leather seats and navi or not.

      So the wait isn't that long for you. Hardly a week or so to find out.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Remote start
      Paddle shifts
      Piano Black Grill
      Piano black door handles
      Piano Black finish / garnish near gear lever
      Last but not least powerful , fun to drive and better fuel avg figures
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #7197
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Remote start
      Paddle shifts
      Piano Black Grill
      Piano black door handles
      Piano Black finish / garnish near gear lever
      Last but not least powerful , fun to drive and better fuel avg figures
      and who knows, some more goodies at launch (have my fingers crossed)

    • #7198
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Lookin at this... I thnk i would want to get a hardtop BLACK and add these awesome rims myself as add-ons 😎
      Can these rims be found here? Anyone?


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      So experts are these kin ov alloys available here? Rwp/Isb or Lahore??
      Black😍


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #7199
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1466498797.736293.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  257.7 KB


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #7200
      309
      309 is offline
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      309's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      4,134
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      ^^looks absolutely menacing! This thing would look killer on the roads in Pakistan.
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •