Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 407 of 925 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507907 ... LastLast
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 18494
Like Tree11458Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani9999 View Post
      why is everyone so excited about this??
      I believe Pakwheel has pakistan's most learned car enthusiast base, and I am appalled to see nobody protesting/concerned about this situation.
      1. Honda added turbo to a tiny engine, artifical boost on a small engine puts a lot of stress on the components, causes it to fail quite early.
      2. Tax rebate of 1.5 litre engine isnt expected to be passed on to consumers. what should have costed 1.7 million (city aspire 1.5 engine for example) is rumored to be 2.7 or 3.0 million. Nobody thinks thats unfair?
      3. No one seems concerned about our fuel&oil quality, would it even work or turbo failure after 5000 km would be common?
      4. People seem to think ECU is a magic box that can be programmed so the car works efficiently on any type of adulterated fuel
      5. I know for a fact that Honda PK uses pakwheels for their "Market Research". All those people who cant afford 2.0m+ car are discussing when it would be launched at 3.0m. Whats the point? Dont put wrong ideas in the Honda PK head. They already have lots of bad ideas(HRV, No new city. ever)

mai pehle kehta rha hun about fuel and prices etc. sb logo ne jakr book kra di ab phans gae ho. sb 1.8 pr aingay ab old engine, too expensive and no features... aur investor se car lene wala koi nai milna showrooms pr khri rehengi.

by the way hmari grande 18kpl with ac derei ha city ma. normal fuel k sath.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

mai pehle kehta rha hun about fuel and prices etc. sb logo ne jakr book kra di ab phans gae ho. sb 1.8 pr aingay ab old engine, too expensive and no features... aur investor se car lene wala koi nai milna showrooms pr khri rehengi.

by the way hmari grande 18kpl with ac derei ha city ma. normal fuel k sath.
      Sir wrong about the investor part. I personally guarantee that will happen. Not everyone is a Pakwheeler having knowledge and knowing technical stuff. Majority owners are total bubbloos. Most of the people I know who are stupid when it comes to cars have booked a TARRBU Civic. The fever will fade after some few months. Just like everybody wants a new iPhone in Golden color immediately as soon as it launches in US. Even at a whooping price of Rs.120,000 instead of $699. A massive crowd will jump into paying own.
      Even right now many people are saying, yaar book karwa k wait nahi karna jab aayegi own de dain ge jinna we hoye gaa. Sir this is Pakistan, yahan sab chalta hai. Every new pathetic restaurant has rush, every new lawn forces women to bust each other's heads, every new iPhone makes them crazy so please don't expect this nation to stay away from a new Civic at whatever the cost.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

People don't have even the basic most sense to change oil after driving for 5,000 Kilometres. So we can't expect them to know about an old engine in a new car and we simply can't expect them to follow Hi-octane instructions on a Turbo if Atlas has given it or not.
      Yesterday I was talking to a relative who booked a 1.5 and he said "oh yaar kya ho jaye ga, meri sab gaariyan waise hi knocking karti hain. Turbo engine aasman se to nahi uttra petrol par chala loon ga"
      They simply throw away the users manual somewhere and have never bothered to open it in their life. That's the majority.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

why is everyone so excited about this??
      I believe Pakwheel has pakistan's most learned car enthusiast base, and I am appalled to see nobody protesting/concerned about this situation.
      1. Honda added turbo to a tiny engine, artifical boost on a small engine puts a lot of stress on the components, causes it to fail quite early.
      2. Tax rebate of 1.5 litre engine isnt expected to be passed on to consumers. what should have costed 1.7 million (city aspire 1.5 engine for example) is rumored to be 2.7 or 3.0 million. Nobody thinks thats unfair?
      3. No one seems concerned about our fuel&oil quality, would it even work or turbo failure after 5000 km would be common?
      4. People seem to think ECU is a magic box that can be programmed so the car works efficiently on any type of adulterated fuel
      5. I know for a fact that Honda PK uses pakwheels for their "Market Research". All those people who cant afford 2.0m+ car are discussing when it would be launched at 3.0m. Whats the point? Dont put wrong ideas in the Honda PK head. They already have lots of bad ideas(HRV, No new city. ever)
      Bravo.... Braaaaavoooo, sir you have left me speechless. A 1.5 Turbo Civic at the price of City Aspire. I'm not getting into any argument after reading this.
      And somwhere above you have mentioned praise and fuel average of your Grande as well in another post. Please let me remind you this is not a Corolla VS Civic comparison thread.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Guys what will be the difference between the prices of 1.5T and 1.8L if we include all the taxes (filer) and only navigation (not leather) in 1.8L Oriel?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      As per Fees applicable in Islamabad the following is the net cash out flow for 1.5 and 1.8. Provided the following are fulfilled :

1. You are a Tax Filer
      2. You claim the Advance Tax on Registration etc. in your return / your employer gives you the tax refund for the tax so withheld

Price of 1.8 (with Nav only @ Estimated PKR 70k for navigation) = PKR 2,664,000

Price of 1.5 Turbo = PKR 2,963,000

There is a margin of +/- 10,000 in the above calculation.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Bravo.... Braaaaavoooo, sir you have left me speechless. A 1.5 Turbo Civic at the price of City Aspire. I'm not getting into any argument after reading this.
      And somwhere above you have mentioned praise and fuel average of your Grande as well in another post. Please let me remind you this is not a Corolla VS Civic comparison thread.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      hmm why not? lets say civic is a higher brand ..then let honda charge 2.0m for it.

1.5 litre engine and a new body deserves just that. you can put an 80K rs turbocharger kit on your conventional N/A engine. Turbooo is not a big deal.
      As a consumer ask for the best price. not the highest possible price.

I take it you have paid for turbo. good for you. and i mentioned regular fuel with that mileage of grande. dont know where to find actual unadulterated hi-octane.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

hmm why not? lets say civic is a higher brand ..then let honda charge 2.0m for it.

1.5 litre engine and a new body deserves just that. you can put an 80K rs turbocharger kit on your conventional N/A engine. Turbooo is not a big deal.
      As a consumer ask for the best price. not the highest possible price.

I take it you have paid for turbo. good for you. and i mentioned regular fuel with that mileage of grande. dont know where to find actual unadulterated hi-octane.
      Yes you are absolutely right at your part
      And correction: No I have not paid for Turbo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Salams!

The "mandatory"/Recommended/ Recommended ONLY issue/dust will be settled before launch, Inshallah.

This as per my talks just now with the showroom from where I booked the 1.5T.

I was told frankly by the very kind rep over there, that apart from myself, he had an OCEAN of complaints in this regard, and that a SEMINAR on the new Civic X is scheduled with Atlas Honda right after Eid-ul-Fitr and BEFORE official launching date, as to address all these customer concerns!

My standpoint was that Honda should stick to their engine warranty liability if "recommended", or make it CLEAR to customers at time of full payment, that their vehicle would run ONLY on Hi-octane/Ron 91 and above, as an "ESSENTIAL"!

This way....their would be a choice of taking risks or not!

He agreed with the logic in my points and assured that these matters would be taken up at the proposed and upcoming post-Eid Seminar, and that their would be CLEAR terms laid down by Honda Atlas, at time of taking full payment on launch.

Hence.....as per present situation......I stayed the course.....till launch.

Regards.
      " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1694827Turbo kit for 1.6 engine about 60k Rs. why is civic 1.5 T so expensive then?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1694827Turbo kit for 1.6 engine about 60k Rs. why is civic 1.5 T so expensive then?
      Good work, keep it up with your research.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Good updates @ak471 - hope this issue settles for good before launch and that way I might keep it as 1.5T too

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
      Salams!

The "mandatory"/Recommended/ Recommended ONLY issue/dust will be settled before launch, Inshallah.

I was told frankly by the very kind rep over there, that apart from myself, he had an OCEAN of complaints in this regard, and that a SEMINAR on the new Civic X is scheduled with Atlas Honda right after Eid-ul-Fitr and BEFORE official launching date, as to address all these customer concerns!

My standpoint was that Honda should stick to their engine warranty liability if "recommended", or make it CLEAR to customers at time of full payment, that their vehicle would run ONLY on Hi-octane/Ron 91 and above, as an "ESSENTIAL"!

He agreed with the logic in my points and assured that these matters would be taken up at the proposed and upcoming post-Eid Seminar, and that their would be CLEAR terms laid down by Honda Atlas, at time of taking full payment on launch.

Regards.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      Good updates @ak471 - hope this issue settles for good before launch and that way I might keep it as 1.5T too
      Or you could get a 1.8 and as suggested above by another dear fellow and buy a Turbo Kit separately and rather have a 1.8 Turbo instead of 1.5 Turbo at a lower and more resonable price...
      PS: Seriously, maybe not...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
      Salams!

Regards.
      same here just had conversation with my dealership and he said Hi-Octane is recommended for Turbo and we will tell customers that its recommended so if they run on unleaded then it's totally upto them we wouldn't be responsible for that simple so people calm down before civic x storm hit everything will be clear right after Eid so no need to panic u still have option to change it to 1.8L and those who will change afte official launch will still get their car on that time which they will get 1.5

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Or you could get a 1.8 and as suggested above by another dear fellow and buy a Turbo Kit separately and rather have a 1.8 Turbo instead of 1.5 Turbo at a lower and more resonable price...

Is bhai k pass bht knowledge hai main to ab 1.8 ly k us main Turbo kit lagwaon ga kia khayal hai sub crazy 1.5 Turbo waly buyers aisa he na kary life will be easy Hahaha

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhan323 View Post
      Is bhai k pass bht knowledge hai main to ab 1.8 ly k us main Turbo kit lagwaon ga kia khayal hai sub crazy 1.5 Turbo waly buyers aisa he na kary life will be easy Hahaha
      Easy, more powerful and much less expensive at the same time for what it will be..
      Imagine smoking 1.5T owners with your 1.8T

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Bros we mustn't ridicule the guy. He will be learning with time. We should make him understand the dynamics politely. Although he does have a point that turbo with a 1.5 litre engine even with the new shape (trimmed down) still doesn't justify 2.9 million.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Haha, and I would call it Civic Aventador (it would sound better than the turbo, coz I'd be smoking 1.5Ts anyways)...
      though, one important question, what would be the fuel requirements for such a car.....

Btw, you did not reply him on why the price for Civic is high if the turbo is so cheap

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Anyways i m backing from my decision now i will change my both 1.5L Turbo to 1.8L Oriel and will also keep 1.8L because I invested to sell them on own but after talking to some showroom owners as they quoted 1.8L will have more market demand and own.
      I was very optimistic and excited about 1.5L Turbo and got permission from my Dad as well to get Turbo but Atlas Honda ruined it well now i will Enjoy 1.8L for 1 or two years and then will see what Turbo is doing and will buy it later

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Anyways i m backing from my decision now i will change my both 1.5L Turbo to 1.8L Oriel and will also keep 1.8L because I invested to sell them on own but after talking to some showroom owners as they quoted 1.8L will have more market demand and own.
      I was very optimistic and excited about 1.5L Turbo and got permission from my Dad as well to get Turbo but Atlas Honda ruined it well now i will Enjoy 1.8L for 1 or two years and then will see what Turbo is doing and will buy it later
      Same here regarding market of 1.8, mostly the people I have talked to at Honda have said resale market of 1.8 is a safe bet.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Though on a personal interaction with many Turbo excited people and private showroom dealers. Many people are willing to pay an insane amount of own/premium on the Turbo version. @arkhan323 my suggestion is, keep one Turbo and one 1.8 for investment resale purpose.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List