Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 925 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459509909 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,180 of 18494
Like Tree11458Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8161
      PakWheeler Follow
      zulayed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      181
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      just found out they're using eurostars in the new civic. like seriously we are paying 30 mil for a car and we get the same old shitty tyres. some cheap tactics to gain profits.

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1694876

    • #8162
      PakWheeler Follow
      asadi13's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      35
      Posts
      357
      Follows
      1
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      They dont even know what a dual a/c is, having extra vents at the rear doesnt mean its dual ac.
      Dual ac allows the driver and passengers to have different air temp settings.

    • #8163
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zulayed View Post
      just found out they're using eurostars in the new civic. like seriously we are paying 30 mil for a car and we get the same old shitty tyres. some cheap tactics to gain profits.

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1694876
      Technically they are Eurostars from the same company i.e General Tyre. And also technically they are not Eurostars but a new product which they call BG Luxo from General Tyre
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467042505.285459.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  267.6 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467042622.957819.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  238.2 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8164
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      Turbo engines are different. I don't know the technical terms but the valves etc might get bent.

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Well bro obviously it's going to be height of stupidity if someone tries that. Read some previous posts and you too will get the frequency on which we are talking


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8165
      PakWheeler Follow
      muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      809
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Same here 1.5 T and Black
      Dr sb, I read that you've got your booking number too. What's the expected delivery date that you were told? When I asked Miss Maha, she said, "dekhen sir, September men aati hai ya October men, abhi confirm nahi." I don't want to be framed by the dealership as 4 months delivery period for a 11th june pre-booked car is way too much.

      BTW your booking number starts the same way or is it different? Mine is K01-110####?

      I didn't change anything, its still 1.5t and Lunar silver.

    • #8166
      PakWheeler Follow
      muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      809
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      Vezel is a automatic cars there are no physical clutches which you have to press. Check out youtube you'll get a better idea

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Oh!! Yeah, I'll check out a few videos to clear out the confusion. thanks.

    • #8167
      PakWheeler Follow
      zulayed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      181
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      i just think it is unfair to the customer that we're getting the cheapest available tyre for a car which is not priced similarly.

    • #8168
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,734
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      161 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
      Dr sb, I read that you've got your booking number too. What's the expected delivery date that you were told? When I asked Miss Maha, she said, "dekhen sir, September men aati hai ya October men, abhi confirm nahi." I don't want to be framed by the dealership as 4 months delivery period for a 11th june pre-booked car is way too much.

      BTW your booking number starts the same way or is it different? Mine is K01-110####?

      I didn't change anything, its still 1.5t and Lunar silver.
      Yes Bro the booking number is exactly same almost K01-1102***
      According to Maha 1st or 2nd Week of August ..but according to Atlas the car will be dispatched between 15th to 20th August so delivery in last week of August hopefully .. lets see

      Initially she even said last week of July or max 1st week of August
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #8169
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zulayed View Post
      i just think it is unfair to the customer that we're getting the cheapest available tyre for a car which is not priced similarly.
      I talked to one of my contacts at Honda once about this. Just started a by the way converation on Eurostars. The guy explained, a Euro costs them around 4000 meaning 16000 per car (18000 for 4 in open market) figures may not be exact. A good tyre such as Yokohama now costs 32000 for set. Meaning 16000 extra. So if they target producing 1500 cars a month, Atlas will have to spend extra 24000000 (2.4 crores) per month.
      Now lets assume the local 215/55-16 for 10th gen costs 6000 while Yoko in the same profile would cost 10000 meaning a difference of 40000 extra per car which will make a difference of 4 crores per month for Atlas. So the miser nature kicks in and they get unfair to the consumer over such things.

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8170
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      In other words by giving local tyres Atlas is saving a cost equivalent to roughly 16 cars per month, 1.8 Oriel OR 14 Turbo versions

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8171
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,581
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Wahstar1 View Post
      There is a difference of clean 3 lakhs between Grande with immobiliser, leather seats, digital climate system, PADDLE SHIFTERS vs the 1.8 without paddle shifters!

      I think Honda somehow made it easier for Indus to retain value of Altis 1.8.

      In fact....offering more, there may be a tendency by Indus to push up Grande rates!!!
      Grande does not have

      VSA
      HSA
      Electronic parking break
      Electric brake switch

      Though Atlas should have given pedal shifters but the above features are add to safety, stability and comfort more than pedal shifters.

      Atlas not have spared its top of line 1.5 T from ruthless stripping, Oriel is their base model now.

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #8172
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,734
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      161 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      @flyfs6


      Thanks Faizan Bhai

      One of our pakwheel member @flyfs6 called Atlas today to ask about his 1.5T and also asked about mine ..
      We got our cars booked same day and almost at same time but from different dealerships ( shahrahe faisal and south )
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #8173
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,581
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I talked to one of my contacts at Honda once about this. Just started a by the way converation on Eurostars. The guy explained, a Euro costs them around 4000 meaning 16000 per car (18000 for 4 in open market) figures may not be exact. A good tyre such as Yokohama now costs 32000 for set. Meaning 16000 extra. So if they target producing 1500 cars a month, Atlas will have to spend extra 24000000 (2.4 crores) per month.
      Now lets assume the local 215/55-16 for 10th gen costs 6000 while Yoko in the same profile would cost 10000 meaning a difference of 40000 extra per car which will make a difference of 4 crores per month for Atlas. So the miser nature kicks in and they get unfair to the consumer over such things.

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      There are five tires in a car not four, kindly redo the math

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #8174
      PakWheeler Follow
      muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      809
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mani9999 View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1694827Turbo kit for 1.6 engine about 60k Rs. why is civic 1.5 T so expensive then?
      Why don't you research the prices of 1.5t Civic around the world and then give your valued opinion about it? Just mention one example where the 1.5 is cheaper than the decade old 1.8 and good luck building a turbo engine same as the 1.5t designed by the Honda engineers. Everyone around the world is not dumb enough to waste their money on some sub-standard turbo-kitted lower displacement engine when they can buy a 1.8 or a 2.0 at a cheaper price, put up a $600 turbo and enjoy the same fun as the Honda designed engine.

    • #8175
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      There are five tires in a car not four, kindly redo the math

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Hahahaha, feeling tired now. Let the spare tyre remain local Euro or Luxo now

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8176
      PakWheeler Follow
      predator101's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      28
      Posts
      21
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Grande does not have

      VSA
      HSA
      Electronic parking break
      Electric brake switch

      Though Atlas should have given pedal shifters but the above features are add to safety, stability and comfort more than pedal shifters.

      Atlas not have spared its top of line 1.5 T from ruthless stripping, Oriel is their base model now.

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk

      Corolla has manual hand brake so Electronic parking brake and electric brake switch are not needed.
      Corolla does have VSA but it cannot be turned off. Try doing a burnout or sliding Altis and it will cut off the engine power and / or adjust steering ratio.


      That being said, we are once again being ripped off by local manufacturers, be it Honda or Toyota.

      The only charm New Civic holds is the 1.5T engine and its robust acceleration. Other than that, same old same old.

    • #8177
      PakWheeler Follow
      muzamil_r0cKy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      809
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      1
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Yes Bro the booking number is exactly same almost K01-1102***
      According to Maha 1st or 2nd Week of August ..but according to Atlas the car will be dispatched between 15th to 20th August so delivery in last week of August hopefully .. lets see

      Initially she even said last week of July or max 1st week of August
      Oh!! If you get it by the last week of August then I should expect mine around the first week of sept but it is going to be unjust if I get it in October just because of a difference of a couple days.

    • #8178
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      You can finance a new Civic and same day delivery. Currently below 1% interest rate. [Good credit history]

      Also if you are college student or university student dealers get you a $1000 fuel card as a gift.

      Fully loaded Touring on the road price per month comes around 500 with zero out of pocket at sign up.

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - b0076d6bb1b62cd8d8336495447e72a4

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8179
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by predator101 View Post
      Corolla has manual hand brake so Electronic parking brake and electric brake switch are not needed.
      Corolla does have VSA but it cannot be turned off. Try doing a burnout or sliding Altis and it will cut off the engine power and / or adjust steering ratio.


      That being said, we are once again being ripped off by local manufacturers, be it Honda or Toyota.

      The only charm New Civic holds is the 1.5T engine and its robust acceleration. Other than that, same old same old.
      I don't think so corolla has VSA.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #8180
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,734
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      161 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
      Oh!! If you get it by the last week of August then I should expect mine around the first week of sept but it is going to be unjust if I get it in October just because of a difference of a couple days.
      No its not like that ..
      Faizan bhai got his car booked around 12:30 and I got mine booked around 1pm . His car will be dispatched on 15th and my car after five days ..so dont expect it before the end of sept..
      Still best of luck ..
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •