Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 922 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nkhannk View Post
      Corolla sales were drastically affected in international market after the arrival of Civic X. That's why they are coming up with a face lift soon. Even in our local market, Corolla had to introduce climate control system and immobiliser etc in anticipation of Civic. Next year I'm sure with the facelift the price of Corolla will also go high. Talking about grande here and not the xli.
      LOL. Can you give reference of any data that Civic X dented Corolla sales worldwide? In local market there is altogether different reason for introducing immobiliser and additional air bag and climate control in Grande. IMC just wanted to counter government's move to reduce duties on used cars import, because govt was giving press conference saying Pakistani cars lacked features and yet were expensive. It was basically to undo the inroads import lobby had made into govt. IMC did not act out of fear of new Civic as it still has four months advance orders.

About your claims that Civic X sold more than Corolla, just see the following chart and see where Civic X ranks in terms of sales. First research then shoot.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1694898
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I have requested a local nearby dealer to let me know when they will have a base model LX at lot. I will go there and take some high res video and pictures for the cluster. The lot is full with turbos and 2L Ex and all are equipped with full digital interface.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

NA numbers..

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -169490010th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1694901

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      LOL. Can you give reference of any data that Civic X dented Corolla sales worldwide? In local market there is altogether different reason for introducing immobiliser and additional air bag and climate control in Grande. IMC just wanted to counter government's move to reduce duties on used cars import, because govt was giving press conference saying Pakistani cars lacked features and yet were expensive. It was basically to undo the inroads import lobby had made into govt. IMC did not act out of fear of new Civic as it still has four months advance orders.

About your claims that Civic X sold more than Corolla, just see the following chart and see where Civic X ranks in terms of sales. First research then shoot.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Because it has a Turbo, the turbo system is more complicated than an ordinary engine. Has much much much more amount of components and is obviously expensive to make due to the components, research expenses in production and technology adding to it's cost.
      It's a superior and advanced technology. The 1.5 Turbo Civic engine produces 174 horsepower whike amd ordinary 1.5 Engine like in City Aspire produces 118 horsepower, the difference between both 1.5 engines is 56 horsepower or about 150%

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Thanks for the response.

so it is more powerful but more complicated and I think it wont be producing 174 hp in baking hot heat.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Haha good one muzamil bhai. Dual clutch transmission is actually an automatic transmission with actual 7 gears ...and its so fast that in milli seconds the gear changes and it's sporty and fun.
      Initially I had no idea.. I thought it's like a regular cvt with fake 7 speed gears. But when I tried it in my Vezel I was literally blown away... the level of fun was just epic...the thrill of the engine was mind blowing.
      And this transmission is used in sports cars like Nissan gtr and Porsche 911.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Yeah, I watched a few videos on youtube about the tranny. And I found out that the Acura ILX comes with an 8 speed DCT. Earlier it was mentioned by @fazalwahab11375 that ILX and Civic feel the same to drive so I guess one of you guys must be wrong.

I myself am of the opinion that a DCT mated with a 2.4 is going to be more fun to drive compared to a CVT tranny vehicle.
      CVTs are way too smooth and dull to drive and I'm saying this on personal experience.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

My dealership still has not given me booking numbers! I think Ill go thrash them tomorrow again ... Dont know what they are upto!

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Yes Bro the booking number is exactly same almost K01-1102***
      According to Maha 1st or 2nd Week of August ..but according to Atlas the car will be dispatched between 15th to 20th August so delivery in last week of August hopefully .. lets see

Initially she even said last week of July or max 1st week of August

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Bro this data is for 2015-2016, Civic X was launched in September 2015 so unless you have data from January 16 till June 16 for both, wait till 2016 ends.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

well I never mentioned about transmission. I was actually referring the fit, finish of material and driving feel on the road, road noise.. I was almost ready to buy ILX and than VW dealer threw in a very good offer and I could not resist. Transmission can be much better but I cant just call ILX better on basis of transmission. I have been driving VW DSG cars for almost 15 years and for me it was a big decision switching to different brand.

On the side note.. the old school 2.4L Engine in 2017 ILX out of 9th generation Civic Si with 201HP, comparing with almost 900CC less Civic is little complicated. If you watch some more videos or read blogs by various automotive journalist.. they agree that Civic literally have hurt their own ILX.

Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
      Yeah, I watched a few videos on youtube about the tranny. And I found out that the Acura ILX comes with an 8 speed DCT. Earlier it was mentioned by @fazalwahab11375 that ILX and Civic feel the same to drive so I guess one of you guys must be wrong.

I myself am of the opinion that a DCT mated with a 2.4 is going to be more fun to drive compared to a CVT tranny vehicle.
      CVTs are way too smooth and dull to drive and I'm saying this on personal experience.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Bro this data is for 2015-2016, Civic X was launched in September 2015 so unless you have data from January 16 till June 16 for both, wait till 2016 ends.

Sub chorro...Vezel ko dekho

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      213 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      it's more like arranged marriage ... ghoonghat utha kar cheekh marain gai :p
      Lolzzzz .. laughed like hell ... the best comment till date on New TAAARBO

Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
      " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Sub chorro...Vezel ko dekho

Vezel nahi HRV :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      ^ All VW/Audi's/ Bentley/ Lamborghini and so on as well.. BTW.. dual clutch is not fake transmission like CVT rubber band thingy.. these are two actual clutches and electronically controlled.

a simple explanation.. different companies have developed it differently but.. VW group is known to be master of this and I can confirm it easily . VW have the fastest DSG on market/ 8ms

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - lONRlUE
      Thanks for the gif. I now know what DCT is. I thought it will be a cvt. But this is something on another level.
      I wish we had vw here :/

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stonner View Post
      My dealership still has not given me booking numbers! I think Ill go thrash them tomorrow again ... Dont know what they are upto!
      What dealership did you book it through stonner bhai?? They should be stoned to death but are you too stoned to do it? if you need help I have all the rocks in my rocky name that I'm stuck with thanks to Pakwheels. :/

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It's actually HR-V/XR-V/Vezel

And I think new civic sales are not included in this.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      well I never mentioned about transmission. I was actually referring the fit, finish of material and driving feel on the road, road noise.. I was almost ready to buy ILX and than VW dealer threw in a very good offer and I could not resist. Transmission can be much better but I cant just call ILX better on basis of transmission. I have been driving VW DSG cars for almost 15 years and for me it was a big decision switching to different brand.

On the side note.. the old school 2.4L Engine in 2017 ILX out of 9th generation Civic Si with 201HP, comparing with almost 900CC less Civic is little complicated. If you watch some more videos or read blogs by various automotive journalist.. they agree that Civic literally have hurt their own ILX.
      I don't know Jacks'hit about ILX sales n all. If you say it feels the same, it might. Can't argue with the maestro.
      Peace.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is Q1 2016 data. What difference it will make by 2016 end, the gap is huge from number 1 to number 20.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is Q1 2016 data. What difference it will make by 2016 end, the gap is huge from number 1 to number 20.
      Have you even looked at what @fazalwahab11375 has posted above?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That is for NA and Canada sales only where consumers have lot of other options other than Corolla. Anyways move on. Someone posted that Civic X has dented sales of other car which was factually not correct, so I had to chip in.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The diffrence will almost remain same till end of year between two.. but if you see past year numbers there is bigger gaps between them. Honestly in US both are doing very well.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That is for NA and Canada sales only where consumers have lot of other options other than Corolla. Anyways move on. Someone posted that Civic X has dented sales of other car which was factually not correct, so I had to chip in.
      For now it looks like Honda Atlas or Honda dealers have dented their own turbo sales for future..

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List