Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 921 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466516916 ... LastLast
Results 8,301 to 8,320 of 18404
Like Tree11437Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What to do to Help your Turbo Last Longer - Turbo Lab | Turbo Lab
      The above article on turbo failures does not have any mention of the octane. Again a must read for friends adamant to go for turbo against all designs of Atlas.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Arkhiteckt Bhai...Really Am I Late!!!

So Who Was That Lucky Person Who Disclosed This Useful Picture And Information Which I Have Given To You All Right Now...Lolzzz!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rohban427 View Post
      Architeckt Brother...Really Am I Late!!!

So Who Was That Lucky Person Who Disclosed This Useful Picture And Information Which I Have Given To You All Right Now...Lolzzz!!!
      Hahaha, some things are obvious and understood. But thumbs up to your excitement level bro. Keep it up

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes Arkhiteckt Bhai...I Love Each And Everything Of The Civic X...Specially Its Rims Be It The 16" Oriel Ones Or The 17" Turbo Ones Have Really Clicked On To My Mind Making Me Feel Excited About The Civic X Even More Than Before...Lolzzz!!!

• 28-06-2016, 08:57 PM

PakWheeler

• 28-06-2016, 08:59 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      I just had a long conversation with famous Honda Pro Jason who spoke to some of his contacts at Honda. According to him its unusual for Honda Turbo to run on US 87 which is 91 elsewhere. Each markets tweaks the ECU for the local fuel requirements. Yes after checking in various turbocharged cars in US, I found that mostly or all need minimum US 91 which 95 elsewhere like even my own car. Now questions are

Did Honda Atlas updated, mapped the ECU of PKDM Civic to run on regular 87 available on local pumps? And if its YES, then how you take that its already unusual for Civic to run on US 87?
      Or
      The PKDM Civic getting same ECU from Thailand or Indonesia which is mapped to run 91?

Do you guys think Honda Atlas would update the ECU to run on regular which is already a low quality fuel and beside loss in performance what other effects it can do to engine, because PKDM Civic X will be the only Civic on the planet to run RON 87..

BTW Jason loved our article

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - tL29WCM
      Yo Hondapro jason is kamal ka admi i love
      Watching his videos and love for Honda he is simply great

• 28-06-2016, 09:01 PM

PakWheeler

• 28-06-2016, 09:06 PM

Senior PakWheeler

• 28-06-2016, 09:16 PM

PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

OFF TOPIC posts will result in an infraction now on PERIOD.
      Dated June 28th.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by muzamil_r0cKy View Post
      Is this a manual civic?

1.5t in manual is going to be a real feast....
      Yes this is a manual base version 2.0 available in US. As far as 1.5T in manual is concerned, it may be cooking up in the future but not available at the moment anywhere in the world.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I just had a long conversation with famous Honda Pro Jason who spoke to some of his contacts at Honda. According to him its unusual for Honda Turbo to run on US 87 which is 91 elsewhere. Each markets tweaks the ECU for the local fuel requirements. Yes after checking in various turbocharged cars in US, I found that mostly or all need minimum US 91 which 95 elsewhere like even my own car. Now questions are

Did Honda Atlas updated, mapped the ECU of PKDM Civic to run on regular 87 available on local pumps? And if its YES, then how you take that its already unusual for Civic to run on US 87?
      Or
      The PKDM Civic getting same ECU from Thailand or Indonesia which is mapped to run 91?

Do you guys think Honda Atlas would update the ECU to run on regular which is already a low quality fuel and beside loss in performance what other effects it can do to engine, because PKDM Civic X will be the only Civic on the planet to run RON 87..

Well I guess that solves the problem. I am very sure that Honda Atlas has tuned the ecu. They are testing car on daily basis and engineers must be working hard to make sure that car with stands all kinds of beating. This is the perk of local assembled car and honestly Atlas does not want so many warranty claims all of a sudden.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Or

In our existing R18 engines, am I right to assume that the culprit for choked catalytic convertors is poor fuel?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Question stands.. Will Honda tune it for regular 87?? . keep in mind its only Pakistan where there is 87 is on every pump. Do you think by calling for regular Honda bags a lot of risks.. reason being quality of this 87 is not good on every pump.. farther you go away from bigger cities its getting worse. Do you agree the quality of 87 in Islamabad is same as 87 in Kohat, Swat, Somewhere in between cities of Lahore and Multan.. or a pump on GT road?

I believe Honda will be testing it on 91.. 87 is big question mark here

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Well I guess that solves the problem. I am very sure that Honda Atlas has tuned the ecu. They are testing car on daily basis and engineers must be working hard to make sure that car with stands all kinds of beating. This is the perk of local assembled car and honestly Atlas does not want so many warranty claims all of a sudden.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So this answers, if people are having issues with R18..exhaust system/ O2 sensors and other components on 87.. how you see it on the turbo Civic? which already need a higher octane

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      In our existing R18 engines, am I right to assume that the culprit for choked catalytic convertors is poor fuel?

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I do remember initially when 1.8 came here, the first one i bought in 2006 had a failed and choked fuel filter since one fine day it refused to start. Honda gave me a free replacement back then. Similar problems arose with many other initial car owners i know (not all but some) a few paid while a few got free. Later the 3S said fuel filter fault has now been fixed. It was too sensitive so wont be as problematic in future

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So this answers, if people are having issues with R18..exhaust system/ O2 sensors and other components on 87.. how you see it on the turbo Civic? which already need a higher octane
      Atlas should have simply skipped Turbo for some time till Pakistan was ready for it or delayed it's launch like they launched a City 1.5 Aspire much later, or they should have instead offered a top trim 2.0 engine over and above 1.8 like they used to give 1.5 EXi and 1.6 VTi till 2006

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by auto_enthusiast View Post
      Earlier post did not show on the forum so typing all again.
      Can any expert on the pakwheels in order to allay our fears about the new 1.5 Turbo Civic kindly comment on the following info learnt from the Internet:-

1. Octane number rating is mainly related to the compression ratio of the engine and designs of cylinders

2. Compression ratio of the 1.5 turbo engine is slightly less than that of the 2.0 ltr engine in US

3. Turbo engines of 1980s and 90s had failed but this time around the many auto manufacturers have opted for them and come up with more robust designs capable of withstanding associated high temperatures and other issues

4. Exhaust gases fed to turbines in turbo engines may clog turbochargers in case of poor quality fuels and ash/carbon deposits in the engine

5. To be on the safer side Atlas Honda assumed Hioctane to be of the good quality fuel having better cleansing and other additives

6. Potential problems of the turbo engine can be avoided by more frequently than normal replacing of fuel, air&oil filters as well as the engine oil.
      Performance of Turbo engines has nothing to do with Compression Ratio figures. Compression Ratio is actually some type of measurement related inside dimensions of the engine block cylinder. The compression ratio of 1.5L Aspire engine and 1.5L Turbo Civic's engine are exactly the same since the basic dimensions of the engines are similar.
      It is the Compression Pressure during the power stroke of the engine, that matters. Turbo engines have higher operating pressures to ensure more power and efficient ignition cycle for better fuel economy.
      The higher compression pressures of Turbo engines require fuel is which is less prone to pre-mature/early combustion. Hence the requirement of higher RON fuel.
      All this info is clearly mentioned in much more detail in Fazal Bhai's Article on PW
      Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

My suggestion to everyone here who booked the 1.5 Turbo and intend to use it on regular petrol, is to revert to 1.8. If any sort of problem arises regarding failure of engine or turbo, Honda Atlas will simply deny any warranty claim because they will easily figure out if the customer used regular or hi-octane by using Honda Tech Stream to read ECU parameters which will show retarded ignition timing associated with usage of below recommended fuel.
      Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes Arkhiteckt Bhai...I Love Each And Everything Of The Civic X...Specially Its Rims Be It The 16" Oriel Ones Or The 17" Turbo Ones Have Really Clicked On To My Mind Making Me Feel Excited About The Civic X Even More Than Before...Lolzzz!!!
      Damn!! That level of excitement can't come from just a strain of skunk that we get in Pak. So tell me, what is it? A combo of Purple Kush & EC or what? I so miss that level of happiness. Please share this secret with me..

BTW, I've been following this thread quite closely and the image of the rims that you posted didn't go through my eyes earlier on, so thanks for the addition to my knowledge, I personally love the 17'' touring rims, the 16 ones, not so much...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

Hayn iss mayn yeah problem bhee ha? Shock per shock, shock per shock. The more closer I am getting towards Civic, the more problems I am hearing.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So These Are The Honda Civic X Alloy Rims Designs...Guys!!!

I Like Them All...Lolzzz!!!

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1695053
      all looks so poopy! lolx

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Hayn iss mayn yeah problem bhee ha? Shock per shock, shock per shock. The more closer I am getting towards Civic, the more problems I am hearing.
      Sir bus ankhain band karay. Allah ka naam lay and book kerwa do
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Sir bus ankhain band karay. Allah ka naam lay and book kerwa do
      Book to karwnay ka irada ha magar aankahin aur dimagh dono khol kar
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List