Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 925 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142542 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 18495
Like Tree11459Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #821
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      City starts at 15 and I am saying bring 1.0 ltr civic at 18, there is your 3 lacs difference.

      I don't understand your analogy, here in Australia we have fit, city, civic, accord, crv, hrv, odyssey... all of them, makes no difference.

      Pakistani market is growing, people have money they want more option and better cars.
      I would never buy a City 1.5 Manual for more than 16.5 knowing it's registration cost and taxes will be more than Civic which is for 18? And at the end they will cost about the same.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #822
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      And knowing that Civic is more powerful or even a 1.3 Aspire for that matter. So u're suggesting City only be sold in one trim amd that too when it's already a bit dead. Sooner or later the next model will come in for City and not to mention at a higher price
      If Civic is for 18, by hook or crook i will somehow maybe manage that tiny price gap between City.
      Anyway these are just our "what ifs" and "they should" and "wishes". Let us remain as general public, we should not be the ones making these policies for Atlas because there is no way Atlas would listen to us. We all know perfectly that neither this can happen nor it is going to happen
      So let's just wait

      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #823
      PakWheeler Follow
      centos's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      606
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Now here is a hint for people who can connect the dots and figure out why Honda Atlas chose not to invest in the new city. My guess is latest model city will never be launched, instead they might go for 1.0 ltr jazz/fit.

      Anyway, whatever it is, the decision has been made and they are already working on what they decided last year. R18 has completed its life, Honda Atlas is no suzuki, they will bring the new engines. We'll find out what's what by the end of 1st quarter next year. Things will started getting leaked.

    • #824
      PakWheeler Follow
      noman.rashid's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Doha
      Age
      26
      Posts
      176
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      And knowing that Civic is more powerful or even a 1.3 Aspire for that matter. So u're suggesting City only be sold in one trim amd that too when it's already a bit dead. Sooner or later the next model will come in for City and not to mention at a higher price
      If Civic is for 18, by hook or crook i will somehow maybe manage that tiny price gap between City.
      Anyway these are just our "what ifs" and "they should" and "wishes". Let us remain as general public, we should not be the ones making these policies for Atlas because there is no way Atlas would listen to us. We all know perfectly that neither this can happen nor it is going to happen
      So let's just wait

      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      Atlas will never mess up with their civic or city, they already have an arch rival; the 'beloved corolla' of our country. For Honda Atlas, Civic is a flagship model in Pakistan and it was launched to target the specific market in Pakistan, back in the days when jdm imports were very low, they still target their market which corolla never had access to until recently with their Grande but still they won't be able to take Civic's share considering that 10th gen has yet to come.

      @centos In our society people buy such cars for different reasons, haven't you heard people saying 'xli aur altis ki aik hi shape he' and now that 'xli aur grande ki aik hi shape he yaar' so now if Atlas decides to launch 1.0L turbo civic at 18lac how would they target the market who'll be buying 26-28lac civic '18lac wali civic aur 26-28lac wali civic ki aik hi shape' the exclusivity of civic will be gone and city will suffer sales. In Australia they can sell a 1.5L Jazz and 1.5L city simultaneously but in Pakistan they can't becsuse they buy cars according to their personal needs ofcourse which fits in their budget but here people want the biggest avaialable in their budget this is how it works here. Honda and Toyota can offer a 1.0L hatchbacks and target the market attracted towards JDM.

      Even if Honda Launches a Touring model priced at around 28-29k it will have good sales because people going for Vezel and soon to come Honda Signapore's HRV (to be imported by Atlas) will be attracted to the Civic Touring Model owing to its better engine, warranty, resale and easily available parts and that too without a hybrid transmission (our people simply don't want hybrid, give them a 1.5L turbo and a 1.5L hybrid they'll run towards a 1.5L turbo)

      The only new thing Atlas can give is a new city and a new civic or once they realize they can come up with a locally manufactured Accord the way it is done by Honda Thai that will bring its price from 10mil+ to something around 3.5mil (it will sell like hot cakes )

    • #825
      PakWheeler Follow
      noman.rashid's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Doha
      Age
      26
      Posts
      176
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      Now here is a hint for people who can connect the dots and figure out why Honda Atlas chose not to invest in the new city. My guess is latest model city will never be launched, instead they might go for 1.0 ltr jazz/fit.

      Anyway, whatever it is, the decision has been made and they are already working on what they decided last year. R18 has completed its life, Honda Atlas is no suzuki, they will bring the new engines. We'll find out what's what by the end of 1st quarter next year. Things will started getting leaked.
      Yes most probably they will replace current R18 with a new engine but we can't predict what it will be, we'll have to wait for 2016Q1 for things to get some shape BUT replacing City with Jazz/Fit will never happen. City could only be replaced by a sedan which they don't have in Honda's lineup. Jazz/Fit can never have the same sales as of City's (people want big cars here why would they go for a smaller Hatchback) Well this year was the best time to launch the New City or still if they can manage to launch it within a couple of months or else they will wait for Honda Thai to launch the Facelift Version of City.

    • #826
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      Quote Originally Posted by noman.rashid View Post
      Yes most probably they will replace current R18 with a new engine but we can't predict what it will be, we'll have to wait for 2016Q1 for things to get some shape BUT replacing City with Jazz/Fit will never happen. City could only be replaced by a sedan which they don't have in Honda's lineup. Jazz/Fit can never have the same sales as of City's (people want big cars here why would they go for a smaller Hatchback) Well this year was the best time to launch the New City or still if they can manage to launch it within a couple of months or else they will wait for Honda Thai to launch the Facelift Version of City.
      Agreed completely. City will have a replacement sooner or later. Our mass mentality does not digest a hatchback even though they are kind of cool but we don't have a proper sufficiently powered hatchback. The only option available is 11 years old which is a seriously quality degraded local Swift which specially in automatic version forgets its supposed to change a gear most of the times. And the reason why Exi-Vti type trims were discontinued leaving only a 1.8 VTi was to bring it to a separate market category. I fairly remember my friends at Atlas saying "hum ne Civic k saath comparison kisi khattay mai nahi likhna, uss ke competition ke liyay hum City target karain gey"


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #827
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      And no one can at all deny the facts that who brought trends and accessories to Pakistan? Who brought Automatic transmission? Who brought EFi engines back then? Who brought VTEC? (which was copied by VVT), who brought dual airbags? Who brought immobilizer ignition? Who brought ABS? Who brought independent suspension? Who brought projector lights? by the way whi brought CVT back in 2003 to Pakistan? I admit it was a bit crude but that was 12 years ago. The list can go on.
      The point being there is a difference in perspective. And that different brand policy is what feels more priveleged and exclusive not selling taxis, sarkaari cars and rent a cars to achieve sales figures. Or not giving immobilizer so it can be stolen easily as a result of which the insurance company has to pay so another one can be bought adding more to the numbers.
      If that was the criteria Benz would probably be selling a Mehran type item today.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #828
      PakWheeler Follow
      noman.rashid's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Doha
      Age
      26
      Posts
      176
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Agreed completely. City will have a replacement sooner or later. Our mass mentality does not digest a hatchback even though they are kind of cool but we don't have a proper sufficiently powered hatchback. The only option available is 11 years old which is a seriously quality degraded local Swift which specially in automatic version forgets its supposed to change a gear most of the times. And the reason why Exi-Vti type trims were discontinued leaving only a 1.8 VTi was to bring it to a separate market category. I fairly remember my friends at Atlas saying "Corolla ka comparsion hum ne Civic ke kisi khattay mai nahi likhna, uss ke competition ke liyay hum City target karain gey"


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      even guys at Honda know our mass mentality
      PakSuzuki ruined swift!!! they were confused well they are always!! If they had offered those international specs here they could have dented the imports of Vitz! International Variants come with 7airbags!! Keyless entry!! ESC, ABS, Top Notch Multimedia and they have a Sporty Version too
      Imagine driving that sporty small toy in our conditions

    • #829
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by noman.rashid View Post
      even guys at Honda know our mass mentality
      PakSuzuki ruined swift!!! they were confused well they are always!! If they had offered those international specs here they could have dented the imports of Vitz! International Variants come with 7airbags!! Keyless entry!! ESC, ABS, Top Notch Multimedia and they have a Sporty Version too
      Imagine driving that sporty small toy in our conditions
      I do have JDM 2007 Auto, same shape as local Swift. And trust me it's on a different planet.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #830
      PakWheeler Follow
      noman.rashid's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Doha
      Age
      26
      Posts
      176
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      And no one can at all deny the facts that who brought trends and accessories to Pakistan? Who brought Automatic transmission? Who brought EFi engines back then? Who brought VTEC? (which was copied by VVT), who brought dual airbags? Who brought immobilizer ignition? Who brought ABS? Who brought independent suspension? Who brought projector lights? by the way whi brought CVT back in 2003 to Pakistan? I admit it was a bit crude but that was 12 years ago. The list can go on.
      The point being there is a difference in perspective. And that different brand policy is what feels more priveleged and exclusive not selling taxis, sarkaari cars and rent a cars to achieve sales figures. Or not giving immobilizer so it can be stolen easily as a result of which the insurance company has to pay so another one can be bought adding more to the numbers.
      If that was the criteria Benz would probably be selling a Mehran type item today.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      Exactly!!!!!!!!!! 10 on 10!!

      and guess what they say!! grande has come up with rain sensors and it's a trendsetter!! oh come on!!

    • #831
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      Quote Originally Posted by noman.rashid View Post
      Exactly!!!!!!!!!! 10 on 10!!

      and guess what they say!! grande has come up with rain sensors and it's a trendsetter!! oh come on!!
      Lolz, bro let's stop rattling cages so bad and let this remain till 10th Gen Civic only before people get heated up here. Baat market segments ko explain kartay huay kahin aur chali gayi hum se


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #832
      PakWheeler Follow
      noman.rashid's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Doha
      Age
      26
      Posts
      176
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Lolz, bro let's stop rattling cages so bad and let this remain till 10th Gen Civic only before people get heated up here. Baat market segments se kahin aur chali gayi hum se


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      LOL lets get back to 10th gen civic it should be called CIVIC X as it's in NA which makes it sound sporty too!!

    • #833
      PakWheeler Follow
      noman.rashid's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Doha
      Age
      26
      Posts
      176
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Once Soichiro Honda, (i hope i spelled it correct) the founder of Honda said,

      "if Honda doesn't race there is no Honda"

      maybe this was the reason 9th gen civic didn't look like Honda LOL but they corrected it with CIVIC X, even the current City has the sporty genes in it! Take Accord, Jazz, Vezel, CRV they'll always hint their sporty nature or breed.

    • #834
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      Quote Originally Posted by noman.rashid View Post
      Once Soichiro Honda, (i hope i spelled it correct) the founder of Honda said,

      "if Honda doesn't race there is no Honda"

      maybe this was the reason 9th gen civic didn't look like Honda LOL but they corrected it with CIVIC X, even the current City has the sporty genes in it! Take Accord, Jazz, Vezel, CRV they'll always hint their sporty nature or breed.
      After all its "The Power of Dreams"
      And it's them who has made us Horsepower conscious in the ordinary saloon segment.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #835
      PakWheeler Follow
      ptvgrind's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      166
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Honda Atlas is going to shock us all in a good way to launch honda X after mid year 2016 so im on to saving money for this beauty.

    • #836
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      MrUnknown's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      1,401
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ptvgrind View Post
      Honda Atlas is going to shock us all in a good way to launch honda X after mid year 2016 so im on to saving money for this beauty.
      Beauty? From which side? Honda stopped making beauties long ago 😂😂😂


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      What's Behind You, Doesn't Matter - Enzo Ferrari

    • #837
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446266418.654361.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  90.4 KB
      Expected Honda body kit


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #838
      PakWheeler Follow
      bk7690's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Posts
      83
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Got to know from a very reliable source about the new civic to be launched in April '16. Hopefully it'll be true.

    • #839
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      aliusman420's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      6,935
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      97 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bk7690 View Post
      Got to know from a very reliable source about the new civic to be launched in April '16. Hopefully it'll be true.
      If that's the case I won't go for Vezel after selling the 11th Gen, Civic X it shall be Inn Shaa Allah!


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      8th Gen Mitsubishi Lancer 1.3 GLX 2006; 3rd Gen Toyota Prius 1.8 S-Touring 2010; 11th Gen Toyota Corolla 1.3 GLi AT 2014.

    • #840
      PakWheeler Follow
      ghayyour's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      38
      Posts
      391
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      actually my new company car is due and I can't delay it uselessly and for longer period of time. unfortunately in Pakistan I don't have many options even with 3 million in hand. I personally don't like grande but the pressure may divert me. I am quite hopeful that this model will be available max by June or July. let's see what I will buy!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •