Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 924 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 18478
Like Tree11453Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8801
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      ^^^ meaning that verdict is a slightly emotional non factual statement...


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Yes I mean how can we conclude about a car which is not unveiled yet?

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #8802
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Bhaiyo abi tu gari aayi bhi nahin or hum na tv channels ki terha news break kerna shuru ker di ha...
      Sab sa pehlay samaa per....
      Let the civic come and cover few thousand kms and then we'll know.


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #8803
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,660
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Well, mostly we assume the fuel average from what iMID shows. I think, iMID doesn't show the actual figure. If someone getting around 10km/l in Lahore i must say, it's more than enough. We can't get more than this on any car that's for sure be it a civic, grande or mehran.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #8804
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Bhaiyo abi tu gari aayi bhi nahin or hum na tv channels ki terha news break kerna shuru ker di ha...
      Sab sa pehlay samaa per....
      Let the civic come and cover few thousand kms and then we'll know.


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Exactly bro, that is precisely what most of us are trying to say.We cant comment on something that has not been yet experienced.

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8805
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Though I am total noob in technical stuff but I think the 7 speed mode only works during paddle shift. And in such an artificially induced different gears of a CVT such as Corolla or City Steermatic there won't be much difference
      A CVT is constantly variating the gears all the time in any case


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      That is correct, 7 gears is only for the manual mode. Whereas CVT is constantly changing gear ratios to attain the minimum possible revs per min.
      And cerwin I drive a grande, hence this is based on personal experience.

      Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #8806
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      That is correct, 7 gears is only for the manual mode. Whereas CVT is constantly changing gear ratios to attain the minimum possible.

      Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
      And am I right to assume that those 7 are artificially and electrically induced but not actual gears. The overall capacity of the transmission remains same.

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8807
      PakWheeler Follow
      eemmads's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      198
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      ^^^ meaning that verdict is a slightly emotional non factual statement...


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      How can u judge somebodys comment like that?!? If its emotional or based on some deductions?!
      I have every right to an opinion without a good for nothing woman inside a man's body judging it or passing sarcastic taunts on it.

      Ur keeping this thread alive. Ur quite active. Thats really good. But dont try to belittle everyone else's opinion like this.


      For the record this WASNT an emotional comment......considering the the same 9th gen engine is going to be used in 10th gen. And i have seen the fuel comparison between a grande and 9th gen. Thats why i said grande. Cvt consideration for 10th gen was kept out of my deduction.

      But is having an opinion, regardless if its correct or incorrect too much for u to tolerate that u start passing judgements?!

      Kindly act ur age. Ur older than most of us here. And if not that. Then kindly act ur gender. Men dont indulge in such petty taunts.


      Im not a corolla fan boy nor a civic fan boy. But a car enthusiast. And just shared what i "thought". If its too much for some people to handle then fine. Will remain a silent spectator. Fazal bhai u can block me if you want to. But i gave a one word opinion. Didnt deserve such taunts of being emotional from a senior pak wheeler.

    • 02-07-2016, 07:46 PM

      Senior PakWheeler


    • #8808
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      How can u judge somebodys comment like that?!? If its emotional or based on some deductions?!
      I have every right to an opinion without a good for nothing woman inside a man's body judging it or passing sarcastic taunts on it.

      Ur keeping this thread alive. Ur quite active. Thats really good. But dont try to belittle everyone else's opinion like this.


      For the record this WASNT an emotional comment......considering the the same 9th gen engine is going to be used in 10th gen. And i have seen the fuel comparison between a grande and 9th gen. Thats why i said grande. Cvt consideration for 10th gen was kept out of my deduction.

      But is having an opinion, regardless if its correct or incorrect too much for u to tolerate that u start passing judgements?!

      Kindly act ur age. Ur older than most of us here. And if not that. Then kindly act ur gender. Men dont indulge in such petty taunts.


      Im not a corolla fan boy nor a civic fan boy. But a car enthusiast. And just shared what i "thought". If its too much for some people to handle then fine. Will remain a silent spectator. Fazal bhai u can block me if you want to. But i gave a one word opinion. Didnt deserve such taunts of being emotional from a senior pak wheeler.
      Bro relax. I sincerely apologise if you felt what you just said. By no means that was my intention. The only thing I was trying to say is: facts need to come in place first. And constantly I and many others too have been saying the same thing, only once this new Civic comes to the users, packs some miles and spends some time, then can an opinion be given.

      And that my brother has nothing to do with comparison. I am sorry if I have conveyed the same concept in wrong words unintentionally. Apologies again

      And guys I seriously think we should stop initiating any such questions in the first place that could lead to comparison. Because the comparison of titans has always created an aftermath. Starting with my own Apology if I am the one.

      Peace for all Pakwheels brothers



      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8809
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Im having a feelin that lack of new info/news coupled with the delay has caused the spark n charm which was there about two weeks ago to die down abit...
      Is it so? Or its just me ? 🤔


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #8810
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Im having a feelin that lack of new info/news coupled with the delay has caused the spark n charm which was there about two weeks ago to die down abit...
      Is it so? Or its just me ? 🤔


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      You are right it is slightly down. People should start sending me their rims and color choices for editing


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8811
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      You are right it is slightly down. People should start sending me their rims and color choices for editing


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Hahaha... Yup rite...
      Or may be we should discuss RON 87/91 thing with Abdullah Bhai


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #8812
      PakWheeler Follow
      ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      824
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Yar I've lost interest in this civic, lets see what the launch has to offer. Till then unsubscribe

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

    • #8813
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      Yar I've lost interest in this civic, lets see what the launch has to offer. Till then unsubscribe

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app
      Lost interest in this thread or Civic alltogether...? 🤔


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #8814
      PakWheeler Follow
      ahmadbilalchaudary's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      824
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Lost interest in this thread or Civic alltogether...? 🤔


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Both
      Tasveeran dekh dekh k bhi banda bore hojata hai. Uper se ye launch late hota jarha ha. Will see it in showroom, agar pasan ayi to theek hai warna I'll pass. Plus i cant wait another 4 months for a new car. Thats another reason.

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

    • #8815
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467484088.442573.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  121.6 KB


      He's still calling the Silver a Lunatic


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8816
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      ^^^ I am sure about getting a Lunar Silver. BUT if I change back to Taffeta White, this will be the one and only reason behind it 😡


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8817
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,660
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467484088.442573.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  121.6 KB


      He's still calling the Silver a Lunatic


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 2c4222e693792357ef55fdbaf827f942



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #8818
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 27428364723 caf23f3f97 b20160701_131111 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8819
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28007752006 267109d713 b20160701_131055 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8820
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 2c4222e693792357ef55fdbaf827f942



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Depends on his mood


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •