842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Seems like a lot of people are sticking to the 1.5T variant despite the #marketingfails of Atlas.
      I hope the RON thingie settles down soon after launch and the car treats its owners well..... The drive no doubt would be incomparable to any of the local sedans.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      Seems like a lot of people are sticking to the 1.5T variant despite the #marketingfails of Atlas.
      I hope the RON thingie settles down soon after launch and the car treats its owners well..... The drive no doubt would be incomparable to any of the local sedans.
      Re-producing expert racer FB page , Since he is a top guy when it comes to griving real sports cars so I would believe it for sure :

. Let me clear the facts out once and for all specially for‪#‎Pakwheels‬ community!
      1. The present Hi octane Blending component HOBC in Pak is 97 RON which is equivalent to 93 octane. Again the site wrongly quotes hobc at 95 Ron which is wrong!
      2. The super fuel being currently sold in the market is rated at 87 RON which is 83 octane the lowest octane level available on the market. Its used by somalia and pak only.
      3. From October 2016 onwards this super fuel will be upgraded to Euro II standard ( glad to see pak catch up on a standard implemented in 1995!). Euro II is rated at 92 RON which is around 89 octane fuel. The turbo cars and high compression cars (11.5 plus :1) need at least 97 Ron / 93 octane to make full use of the power without compromising timing and sacrificing torque.
      4. What needs to be seen is by the introduction of a single fuel standard of 92 Ron euro II / 89 octane the present HOBC ( 97 Ron /93 octane fuel) should be kept at the pumps as if they decide to discontinue hobc and claim that 92 Ron is equivalent to hobc that would be the biggest setback to motor industry of pak.
      HOBC SHOULD NOT BE SHELFED AND IT SHOULD BE CONTINUED ALONG WITH 92 RON SUPER.
      I urge #Pakwheels to at least authenticate their articles before posting them online claiming that hobc is 95 Ron is a error)

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Don't know if people have seen this short video, explains the remote engine start - we do not have the heated seats option but I like the climate control setting the temperature to 72F (approx 22 degress celcius) by use of AC in summers and heater in winters. This if given in PKDM would be a real blessing esp. in summers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tPj3Lz7-J4

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

See how different colours look in this video

Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Turbo people stick to Turbo now....I have also altered my plans for 10th gen now...the real upgrade seems to be the turbo after 9th gen... yes 1.8 oriel will be a new car as well...but worthy upgrade is 1.5T

I will wait for a while now....let the turbo dust settle; let's see how well it fares in market, how's it resale, does it really need hi octane and most importantly after a while I can get the car most probably on ready delivery without giving premium.

Till then let me enjoy the 9th gen given to me by my father Alhamdullilah and it will be my daily driver till 10th gen. It's already brand new car with 20k on odo in 3 years

I have permanently joined Honda .... because indeed it's power of dreams and a true drivers experience.

Really looking forward to the threads of @InNoCeNt_DeViL and some other respected members. All the best to them and 1.8L oriel owners

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Turbo people stick to Turbo now....I have also altered my plans for 10th gen now...the real upgrade seems to be the turbo after 9th gen... yes 1.8 oriel will be a new car as well...but worthy upgrade is 1.5T

I will wait for a while now....let the turbo dust settle; let's see how well it fares in market, how's it resale, does it really need hi octane and most importantly after a while I can get the car most probably on ready delivery without giving premium.

Till then let me enjoy the 9th gen given to me by my father Alhamdullilah and it will be my daily driver till 10th gen. It's already brand new car with 20k on odo in 3 years

I have permanently joined Honda .... because indeed it's power of dreams and a true drivers experience.

Really looking forward to the threads of @InNoCeNt_DeViL and some other respected members. All the best to them and 1.8L oriel owners

Right decision bro.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I guess I'm one of the very few who have changed their booking from a 1.5 to a 1.8. Apparently I didn't have a choice Coz I need both cars as I do at times hit the highway and the 1.5T will not do great on the highway, perfect car for the highway BUT the fuel requirement is a little tricky.

The other very important thing is the height of the car. If it's the same height as the 8th gen then it's going to cause a lot of issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      -

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1695876
      You can see that the expected height of New Civic is even less than the old civic.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dralee View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1695876
      You can see that the expected height of New Civic is even less than the old civic.
      Height is indeed less than old civic, but what about the Ground Clearance? If this is too reduced, then a lot of troubles on speedbrakers and in rural areas. 9th Gen Civic has been excellent when it comes to ground clearance.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drwaseemshaukat View Post
      Height is indeed less than old civic, but what about the Ground Clearance? If this is too reduced, then a lot of troubles on speedbrakers and in rural areas. 9th Gen Civic has been excellent when it comes to ground clearance.
      I guess they will definitely design 10th gen according to our roads. It may have the same ground clearance as 9th gen.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

An advance welcome to the club....
      Let's see if @arkhitekt changes his mind towards the turbo though highly unlikely.

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Let's see if @arkhitekt changes his mind towards the turbo though highly unlikely.

In current scenario the turbo variant is indeed a bit confusing that's why I too have decided too wait for a couple of months.
      @arkhitekt Ali bhai won't go for turbo I know him infact it's a right decision on its own way.

If anyone needs to upgrade to turbo then it won't be a hassle as 1.8L will have the best resale.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

In current scenario the turbo variant is indeed a bit confusing that's why I too have decided too wait for a couple of months.
      @arkhitekt Ali bhai won't go for turbo I know him infact it's a right decision on its own way.

If anyone needs to upgrade to turbo then it won't be a hassle as 1.8L will have the best resale.

Or I should have said a 'tentative' advance welcome
      Yup, in the current scenario oriel should have a better resale compared to turbo, but as far as the drive is concerned, well........

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Found this on another thread...
      Honda will have to make some serious effort to manage this height issue... I mean
      Altis 1475-1414= 61mm = 2.4 inches 😳 way too much
      9th Gen 1450-1414 = 36mm = 1.41 inches. Thats somethng
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467633369.715092.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  101.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Or I should have said a 'tentative' advance welcome
      Yup, in the current scenario oriel should have a better resale compared to turbo, but as far as the drive is concerned, well........

Haha yes but inshAllah with in a year I will be on 10th gen bandwagon.

Yes just because of the drive and new turbo feel ... I have decided to wait further. And indeed the pleasure of top of the line product is off the charts. And plus I already have a 1.8L car so it's time to move beyond.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes Nabeel, you are absolutely right. I am indeed sticking to 1.8 at the moment. Will see in 3 years if I upgrade to Turbo after some additions have been added, also till then problems (if any) would be clear and sorted.
      I wonder if 14" Electra Black & White TV would be still available to send Nabeel as a winning gift on this perfect guess

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Found this on another thread...
      Honda will have to make some serious effort to manage this height issue... I mean
      Altis 1475-1414= 61mm = 2.4 inches 😳 way too much
      9th Gen 1450-1414 = 36mm = 1.41 inches. Thats somethng
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467633369.715092.jpg
Views: 592
Size:  101.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      This is the overall height of the roofline from road surface. Civic has a sleeker body. The actual comparison would be "road clearance" measurements.
      If clearance like Corolla is required under the body. That is impossible to happen. Corolla always had and always will have a higher clearance. They cater rural buyers while Civic is majorly used in Urban areas. Hence lower clearance always.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Few nice pictures i found of the CIVIC X over the internet, looks nice so thought of sharing it.
      Attached Images Attached Images      
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This model looks killer with some decent mods like nice wheels and tints to name a few.
      Attached Images Attached Images      
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

yesterday within like 10 minutes I saw so many.. all of these are 2L versions..

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28048067276 841f7af104 b20160703_143455 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28082060425 4406fffa08 b20160703_115644 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 27801392840 3fda7b93ff b20160703_115417 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28048048806 8105d23f5a b20160703_115223 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 27801410200 2525a214cc b20160703_114402 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List