Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 450 of 925 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450451452460500550 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 9,000 of 18487
Like Tree11456Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,490
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8981
      PakWheeler Follow
      Oblivion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      40
      Posts
      631
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I think Honda will launch a Civic model in the 21 or 22 price bracket which might be with less options.

    • #8982
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hassan0001's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      340
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467655766.872542.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  229.9 KB
      Lunatic silver becomes lunar silver.

    • #8983
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      And what of we get Push Start in hardtop too
      I doubt it, as per the image from a manual posted earlier by @syedahmedsaad, the note at bottom left and top right clearly proves existence of a key ignition in Civic X and Atlas cannot be trusted with being so open hearted to give it in base model.

      My main concern is "auto door locks" because of toddlers at home.
      So if Hardtop ain't got it, I ain't switching to hardtop.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8984
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

    • #8985
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
      I think Honda will launch a Civic model in the 21 or 22 price bracket which might be with less options.
      Price should not be more than 22 lacs but i fear they will not price it under 23 lacs
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #8986
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I doubt it, as per the image from a manual posted earlier by @syedahmedsaad, the note at bottom left and top right clearly proves existence of a key ignition in Civic X and Atlas cannot be trusted with being so open hearted to give it in base model.

      My main concern is "auto door locks" because of toddlers at home.
      So if Hardtop ain't got it, I ain't switching to hardtop.


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Well whatever, they will give in hardtop, i'll go for hardtop
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #8987
      PakWheeler Follow
      Oblivion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      40
      Posts
      631
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Price should not be more than 22 lacs but i fear they will not price it under 23 lacs
      Yes at the end of the day they are here to make profits rather then offering customers good value for money. This is how our market is going so far. Looking forward to buying the new Civic.

    • #8988
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      The screen shot about ignition key .. is related to 2L base LX model with manual transmission. All CVT equipped cars have push button start on USDM... So I think unless there is manual transmission there will be no conventional ignition key. Thai Civic has push button standard as far as I know.

      The screen shot from user manual is for USDM Civic X..





      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I doubt it, as per the image from a manual posted earlier by @syedahmedsaad, the note at bottom left and top right clearly proves existence of a key ignition in Civic X and Atlas cannot be trusted with being so open hearted to give it in base model.

      My main concern is "auto door locks" because of toddlers at home.
      So if Hardtop ain't got it, I ain't switching to hardtop.


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8989
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      The screen shot about ignition key .. is related to 2L base LX model with manual transmission. All CVT equipped cars have push button start on USDM... So I think unless there is manual transmission there will be no conventional ignition key. Thai Civic has push button standard as far as I know.

      The screen shot from user manual is for USDM Civic X..
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467658760.058623.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  99.4 KB
      But Fazal bhai notice this note on the right side as well. Lock "0" is present only with ignition key. Maybe the inition key with CVT is available somewhere else and the manual has general vocabulary for other regions to share text.

      Also they are using words like and referring to the term "smart entry" instead of "transmission" for push start feature
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467658718.171814.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  121.9 KB



      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8990
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,660
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Well whatever, they will give in hardtop, i'll go for hardtop
      9th Gen, Oriel VS Hardtop: 230k
      10th Gen, as per same difference: hardtop 2299 if Oriel 2529


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #8991
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467658760.058623.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  99.4 KB
      But Fazal bhai notice this note on the right side as well. Lock "0" is present only with ignition key. Maybe the inition key with CVT is available somewhere else and the manual has general vocabulary for other regions to share text.

      Also they are using words like and referring to the term "smart entry" instead of "transmission" for push start feature
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467658718.171814.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  121.9 KB



      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Well.. but manuals are regional specific.. as for now there is ignition key only on LX with manual transmission in US. I will do some research on it

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8992
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Well.. but manuals are regional specific.. as for now there is ignition key only on LX with manual transmission in US. I will do some research on it

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Please no ignition switch in hardtop. For me two most beloved things in Civic X were 1. Blue odo 2. Push start.... One is already gone now please Atlas dont take PS away... 👏


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #8993
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,490
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      A member shared it on PW Facebook page

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - fb2182b7c0d76fe901f24bbb7d53c8c1

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5870f75759f0379c2a59df7086b98563

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #8994
      PakWheeler Follow
      nkhannk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      38
      Posts
      203
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default



      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1695940

    • #8995
      PakWheeler Follow
      nkhannk's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      38
      Posts
      203
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default



      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1695941

    • #8996
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      A member shared it on PW Facebook page

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - fb2182b7c0d76fe901f24bbb7d53c8c1

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 5870f75759f0379c2a59df7086b98563

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Look at the car hight from rear
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #8997
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Base model won't have pushstart.
      It will ruin the sales of oriel.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #8998
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      I think, it's same like 9th gen
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #8999
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Base model won't have pushstart.
      It will ruin the sales of oriel.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      It won't
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #9000
      PakWheeler Follow
      bon747's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      38
      Posts
      811
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Guys today I spoke to manager at parco pump located at dha phase 1 main Koran gi road , asked him about ron in hi super they offer , he was sir maine last month lab testing per bhej tha and it was 87 pura pura , he was receiving complains from his customer that it's not even equal to 87 . Conclusion hi octane was available today per kal ka pata nahin and So total parco hi super with more Ron is story also now clear.

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •