Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 466 of 925 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466467468476516566 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,320 of 18495
Like Tree11459Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #9301
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      I guess the launch is slightly being pushed to 22 July just coz of this long spell of leaves we are having in our country... Its difficult to be launch with full assault if till 10th its holiday season...
      And yes without any doubt i really want to see it on floor... 👍


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Most probably it wont be 11th, vacations will end on 11th. After that if the numbers are ready which looks like they are ready enough for launch because initially my source said we need 180 cars for the launch and clearly the number looks achieved much more than that with stocks piled outside the factory and a load of number inside the closed area as well.
      From 11th, Monday: Cars start getting dispatched for simultaneous launch in all cities. Farthermost from factory being Karachi which will take about 3-4 days for them to reach there, hence arrival around Thursday-Friday followed by Weekend which is off. As a result cars to be prepared foe display next Monday-Tuesday. And they could start displaying them Wednesday onwards for public to view them. Maybe unofficial launch takes place by 20th July.
      But this means my Atlas sources were absolutely right when they said 22nd July is the official launching date.
      Let's hope I am proved wrong. The car maybe available unofficially at upper floors of the dealership before official launch and can be probably viewed if you have good terms with them.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9302
      PakWheeler Follow
      mian_jee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Posts
      230
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1696242

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1696233

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1696241

    • #9303
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah_Xia View Post
      Salam brothers, high octane wala masla kahan tak pohncha???

      Dr.Abdullah Zia
      @Arkhiteckt @zuhaib_afzal @Nabeel_Ali
      Bhaiyyo batayen....


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #9304
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      @arkhitekt... What other Honda OEM options we have in 16s apart from Vezel?


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Vezel Oem 16s Design 1
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830380.086452.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  58.0 KB
      ...
      Vezel Oem 16s Design 2
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830395.164076.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  91.7 KB
      ....
      Thailand Oem 8th Gen 16s
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830416.611772.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  266.5 KB
      ...
      Oem 9th Gen 16s
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830649.375585.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  226.6 KB
      ...
      5 Spoke even uglier Accord CL9 Oem 16s
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830677.237840.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  107.4 KB
      ...
      Most probably alloy traders will import the base model 1.8 Thai 10th Gen rims too, will suggest them to a few Rim traders that I know
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830702.136560.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  103.3 KB
      ...
      Accord Thai Oem 16s Design 1 (will look ugly)
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830735.101997.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  179.9 KB
      ...
      Accord Oem 16s Design 2 (will also look ugly)
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830761.022052.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  85.8 KB
      ...
      These are the designs that I have seen available in market


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9305
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      @Arkhiteckt @zuhaib_afzal @Nabeel_Ali
      Bhaiyyo batayen....


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Sir abhi tak poori tarah sort out nahi hua. Will take a few months yet.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9306
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,581
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Honda's own letter is saying 1.8 is Prosmatic and no mention of a CVTi, just noticed
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #9307
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Honda's own letter is saying 1.8 is Prosmatic and no mention of a CVTi, just noticed
      I think because: The old name is going to take some time to get out of heads even officially. Most Probably if I am not wrong Thailand is not sending them Prosmatec gearboxes if they have discontinued it themsleves, so not anymore because it has been discontinued. And I doubt Atlas have started making transmissions themselves and stuck to Prosmatec.
      I also read somewhere on an Atlas or dealership specs sheet the word "CVT Prosmatec"
      So relax and let's see what happens. Be optimistic please


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9308
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,581
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I think because: The old name is going to take some time to get out of heads even officially. Most Probably if I am not wrong Thailand is not sending them Prosmatec gearboxes if they have discontinued it themsleves, so not anymore because it has been discontinued. And I doubt Atlas have started making transmissions themselves and stuck to Prosmatec.
      I also read somewhere on an Atlas or dealership specs sheet the word "CVT Prosmatec"
      So relax and let's see what happens. Be optimistic please


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Possible scenario. Since they have got leftovers-- a lot of spare R18 engines and Prosmatic as 9th Gen sales were the lowest of any Honda car in Pakistan and in other countries, they might shove it in markets like Pakistan where consumers welcome anything.

      Second scenario: They shove it in base model hard top

      Third scenario: They give CVTi across all automatic variants
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #9309
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,581
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Another scenario they give PT now and introduce CVTi when all PTs are gone
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #9310
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Vezel Oem 16s Design 1
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830380.086452.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  58.0 KB
      ...
      Vezel Oem 16s Design 2
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830395.164076.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  91.7 KB
      ....
      Thailand Oem 8th Gen 16s
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830416.611772.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  266.5 KB
      ...
      Oem 9th Gen 16s
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830649.375585.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  226.6 KB
      ...
      5 Spoke even uglier Accord CL9 Oem 16s
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830677.237840.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  107.4 KB
      ...
      Most probably alloy traders will import the base model 1.8 Thai 10th Gen rims too, will suggest them to a few Rim traders that I know
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830702.136560.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  103.3 KB
      ...
      Accord Thai Oem 16s Design 1 (will look ugly)
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830735.101997.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  179.9 KB
      ...
      Accord Oem 16s Design 2 (will also look ugly)
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467830761.022052.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  85.8 KB
      ...
      These are the designs that I have seen available in market


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Among all of these i would say my choices would be
      1st. Thai 10 gen base model rims (really nice ones and would look great with my Lunar silver)
      2nd. OEM 9th gen 16s
      Thanks for the effort bro... 👍


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #9311
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Possible scenario. Since they have got leftovers-- a lot of spare R18 engines and Prosmatic as 9th Gen sales were the lowest of any Honda car in Pakistan and in other countries, they might shove it in markets like Pakistan where consumers welcome anything.

      Second scenario: They shove it in base model hard top

      Third scenario: They give CVTi across all automatic variants
      Most probably it's scenario 3


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9312
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Among all of these i would say my choices would be
      1st. Thai 10 gen base model rims (really nice ones and would look great with my Lunar silver)
      2nd. OEM 9th gen 16s
      Thanks for the effort bro... 👍


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      +1
      Same thoughts here. I really like 10th Gen base model rims


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9313
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Another scenario they give PT now and introduce CVTi when all PTs are gone
      Allah na karay bhaiyya, shubdh shubdh bolain


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #9314
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I dont knw much about trannys but i guess few days back this issue was discussed here with some posted ref pics of factory pics of cars having S, L somethhng and confirming its CVT, moreover fazal bhai also clarified that its CVT...
      As far as dealers are concerned... They are plain idiots in this regard, they dont knw their a** from their elbows...
      Also in my opinion it would definitely be CVT as IMC has new 1.8 engine with CVT and Atlas is already using the old R18 engine so why would they shot themselves in the foot and give PT. They have to have equal or at par technology to justify higher price. @autophile... And remember there are paddle shifters so y confusion?


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #9315
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Well, there is a possibility of Second Scenario
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #9316
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      No Fog-lights, No moon roof, 16" steel wheels with wheel covers..
      This is how PKDM will look like at distance. [ most probably we will get same blue color as well]


      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28106431875 eee32a4922 b2016-07-05_11-27-36 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #9317
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      No Fog-lights, No moon roof, 16" steel wheels with wheel covers..
      This is how PKDM will look like at distance. [ most probably we will get same blue color as well]


      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28106431875 eee32a4922 b2016-07-05_11-27-36 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Even base model looking beautiful with steel rims
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #9318
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      So, I did some further reading and found that on USDM, the integrated indicator light in side view mirror is only on Touring.. I am optimistic that we will have it on PKDM.. what you guys think?

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1696245
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1696244












      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Guys... I am old and cant figure out correctly.. Do you think we have side view mirror indicator lights?

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - b426068db2761d7c7d07d94de419e73a
      Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
      I can see some small glass line near the edge in red civic.Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1467724109.765466.jpg
Views: 770
Size:  83.9 KB
      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yes, the right edge of the mirror is slightly reflecting the transparent thin strip. The front area of the mirror is too much in shadow and indicator light is not that visible due to slim design


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #9319
      PakWheeler Follow
      arkhan323's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      Khanewal
      Age
      28
      Posts
      290
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Even base model looking beautiful with steel rims
      Exactly we are getting this blue if u dnt believe me then go to that pictures leaked yesterday and look at that picture where so many cars are parked u can easily find this blue color only one car is parked there go search and let me know then

    • #9320
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Same blue with same alloys PKDM will get.

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 27526170231 0fcc61699c b20160610_122241 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •