842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1696761

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1696761
      I shared the same image just for some fun but that was deleted by Fazal Bhai or someone else ..
      May be because the image is off the topic , but my intention was just to bring a smile on the faces of active members here in this thread ..
      Yes i did feel bad , i mean I dont want to point out others but we are discussing so many things here which arent related to the main topic like Road projects , current market value of other cars , compact crossovers and God knows what but still the pic which was just for some fun esp at Eid was removed ..

No offense Fazal bhai or who ever has deleted that post
      And I really apologise Sir obviously I dont want infraction
      Hope an old member wont get kicked out of here for sharing this
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      There is almost 3 lakh difference if one is a filer excluding navigation and leather...many many people will go for hardtop or oriel...1.5T will be for exclusive customers...and seriously if you are going for turbo then completely free your mind and don't collect these receipts etc....kiya faida turbo ka when you thinking for others rather enjoying the ride yourself....and lastly in Pakistan there is no future...idher wohi chalta hai Jo chalta aa raha hai...steermatic is one example.

As stated earlier by @arkhitekt wait for turbo to establish it self. Currently go for oriel or hardtop. Previous civics were different story ... now there is a 4 lakh difference between invoice prices and lower variants too will have almost the same things.

Rest all the best with your choice. If turbo suits you best then go for it.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Hardtop will mostly be for car rentals and taxi services as I see in other countries because of the lack of so many features including climate control and push start. In my view turbo will be a huge success and will be a game changer in our local market to be followed by other car vendors due to the simple philosophy of more power and better fuel economy. It's usually out mindset that some of us are afraid of change. Wait and watch. By the way I plan on using and regular patrol on my car as an experiment and share my experience here after 6 months to a year, I currently have 2008 BMW 525 and 2012 Merc E250, always used normal patrol and so far no issues whatsoever.
      by the way even 3 lacs is not much of a difference if you count all the features and brand new engine, oriel will have the old 1.8 engine which Honda will be producing just for our Asian countries where they can't afford to introduce 2.0L due to the car becoming more expensive for taxes etc.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      First of all lets calculate the Overall On Road Price of Both Variants ( and yes these prices are not 100% Final yet and lets hope for the best ) even Honda Atlas knows what is the future and 1.5T is the answer ! R18 is already quite old now by old i dont mean bad but still in its last stages and we wont be getting it in next model for sure .. and 1.5T is a great engine and is here to stay if not for 3 generations then atleast for 2 generations !

Now the Resale issue !
      3063000/- is the Final On Road price of 1.5L Turbo for Karachi and Non Filers
      2893000/- is the Final On Road Price of 1.8 Oriel Auto for Karachi and Non Filers ( this includes everything Leather package and Navigation ) since we are talking about mentality of general public for 1.5 Turbo then we must also consider the same mentality in case of 1.8 Oriel .. according to my past experience twice with Oriels many interested buyers simply refused to purchase my cars because both had normal fabric seats and didnt have the leather package , even they had much more expensive accesories like oem bodykit etc etc but still the response was too bad just beacause it lacked the leather seats !
      So now compare the final prices

3063000 - 2893000 = 170000/-
      What are we getting in this 170000 ?
      Remote Engine start ( a nice feature indeed )
      1.5L Turbo engine ( the main attraction of Civic X after its great shape )
      Black Chrome / Piano Black Grill and Door handles
      Paddle shifters ( indeed a beautiful feature for car enthusiasts , i know there isnt any use as such but still a great addition considering the mere price difference )
      And Piano Black / black Chrome finish around the gear lever

Resale ..
      Well it is a well known fact for years now , a used and well maintained Honda Civic never gives any such loss and has good resale but it breaks the backbone of the 1st owner .. anyone who has purchased it brandnew has to bear a loss of 2 to 3 lacs easily even if less than 10k driven ! I had a really tough time in selling my 9th gen Oriel Prosmatec and it got sold after 45 days ! The overall on road price was around 27 lacs with Oem bodykit etc etc but i got 23 lacs in the end after a long tiring effort otherwise the max offers were 22 and at that time people were still in love with 9th gen i sold it in 2014 ..
      So around 3 lacs from the On Road price
      Lets assume after 2 years a well maintained full original VTi Oriel 1.8 top of the line Civic X would fetch 25 to 2550
      Turbo would easily fetch this much even if the resale is bad

So 170000 multiplied by 2 ( diff of 170k initially while purchasing it brandnew and diff of around 170k again as a loss at the time of selling after 2 years ) TOTAL Difference 340000/-

So it depends on our own preferences now if the overall difference of 340k is worth it or not !
      For me yes 1.5T is still the Best option for those who can afford ..
      And yes since we were talking about the mentality of people many customers ask for the service history and all the records and receipts if we have , i recently Sold my car with complete service history and ALHAMDULILLAH it fetched much more than the normal market rate of karachi for that car ..
      In the same way if I will purchase Turbo i will maintain full service record even I will make a habit of taking the receipts of Hi Octane refills ( regularly ) which will play an essential role whenever i will have to sell my 1.5T , I agree it is not that easy to find such customers but patience is the key you will find good educated customers as well who will love to take that turbo at even 27 lacs with peace of mind after looking at the full service history and Hi Octane receipts , still they will save around 4 lacs which is a decent amount ..
      When i was selling my 9th gen many of friends gave up and sold their 9th gen oriels at 2150 even but after a wait of 45 days mine got sold for 23 !

And last but not the least
      If resale is that important then simply go For Gli Auto and enjoy the legendary resale of a true Legend

And yes i am tired after writing such a long post after a long time and i deserve some gift for my 1.5Turbo from all those pakwheelers who have finalised turbo
      Dont worry you all can contribute and give something intetesting may be OEM RED Honda Logos or any quality wax with MF cloth for my Crystal Black Pearl Civic IN SHA ALLAH
      Detailed and awesome analysis.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Fazal bhai is not the only Moderator Sometimes a post is reported and there are a dozen moderators here who respond to a reported post.. I just wanted to clarify about your specific post in discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      I shared the same image just for some fun but that was deleted by Fazal Bhai or someone else ..
      May be because the image is off the topic , but my intention was just to bring a smile on the faces of active members here in this thread ..
      Yes i did feel bad , i mean I dont want to point out others but we are discussing so many things here which arent related to the main topic like Road projects , current market value of other cars , compact crossovers and God knows what but still the pic which was just for some fun esp at Eid was removed ..

No offense Fazal bhai or who ever has deleted that post
      And I really apologise Sir obviously I dont want infraction
      Hope an old member wont get kicked out of here for sharing this
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nkhannk View Post
      Hardtop will mostly be for car rentals and taxi services as I see in other countries because of the lack of so many features including climate control and push start. In my view turbo will be a huge success and will be a game changer in our local market to be followed by other car vendors due to the simple philosophy of more power and better fuel economy. It's usually out mindset that some of us are afraid of change. Wait and watch. By the way I plan on using and regular patrol on my car as an experiment and share my experience here after 6 months to a year, I currently have 2008 BMW 525 and 2012 Merc E250, always used normal patrol and so far no issues whatsoever.
      by the way even 3 lacs is not much of a difference if you count all the features and brand new engine, oriel will have the old 1.8 engine which Honda will be producing just for our Asian countries where they can't afford to introduce 2.0L due to the car becoming more expensive for taxes etc.
      In Pakistan the car most used by Car rentals is Corolla. Civic is much more exclusive and used by Rentals only in 3 Cities. Even Prado and LC V8 are more common for rentals. And the few ones who use Civic use Oriel Prosmatec because clients who opt for renting Civic want the "Sunroof waali"

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      In Pakistan the car most used by Car rentals is Corolla. Civic is much more exclusive and used by Rentals only in 3 Cities. Even Prado and LC V8 are more common for rentals. And the few ones who use Civic use Oriel Prosmatec because clients who opt for renting Civic want the "Sunroof waali"

Yes thats right. 90% or more car rental services use cowrolla for their business... Generally due to the fact that rolla is robust and can take the brunt n abuse... Also rolla mechanics are everywhere and its maintenance is less as compared to Honda...

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

3 lakh is not much of a difference lol? Then bro why aren't everyone going after turbo?
      3 lakh is one hell of a amount. It might not be for you but it is for me and many members here and certainly for people outside PW.

Talking about game changers...our market is completely different from other markets. People think twice before experimenting here. And this time the "game changer" costs 3 million that too already plagued with fuel issues and in terms of features doesn't offer anything more then 1.8L oriel. Talking about engine...there is nothing wrong with R18...with cvt it will offer a new experience...on the other hand it's not underpowered at all infact now it will be more responsive. So turbo engine is only for enthusiasts who want to have fun not for mass market.

Talking about petrol...now only time will tell how it performs...Plus Honda Atlas again and again is mentioning 91 Ron requirement obviously it's not a joke. Yaha per 87 nahi milta that too mixed with zillion impurities. So kuch tu garrbarr hai deya.

And lastly rental car is gli/xli and city. I have not seen civic hardtop that much. Hardtop will be a success because it will offer climate control, airbags, retractable mirrors etc as standard.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      3 lakh is not much of a difference lol? Then bro why aren't everyone going after turbo?
      3 lakh is one hell of a amount. It might not be for you but it is for me and many members here and certainly for people outside PW.

Talking about game changers...our market is completely different from other markets. People think twice before experimenting here. And this time the "game changer" costs 3 million that too already plagued with fuel issues and in terms of features doesn't offer anything more then 1.8L oriel. Talking about engine...there is nothing wrong with R18...with cvt it will offer a new experience...on the other hand it's not underpowered at all infact now it will be more responsive. So turbo engine is only for enthusiasts who want to have fun not for mass market.

Talking about petrol...now only time will tell how it performs...Plus Honda Atlas again and again is mentioning 91 Ron requirement obviously it's not a joke. Yaha per 87 nahi milta that too mixed with zillion impurities. So kuch tu garrbarr hai deya.

And lastly rental car is gli/xli and city. I have not seen civic hardtop that much. Hardtop will be a success because it will offer climate control, airbags, retractable mirrors etc as standard.

Couldn't agree more... Not just 3 lakhs but even 2.3 lakhs the difference of Oriel and Hardtop is a considerable amount. And honestly how practical is the sunroof? Once an year? Hot and dusty in summers, Cold in winters. The only time might be when you go to Hilly areas and that too when a diesel powered snail truck isn't around, and it's not raining.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And that's the reason why these car manufacturers create other important differences in Oriel as well because their sale and profit for the more marginal model will dramatically decrease if Sunroof was the only difference.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

MashAllah bro Allah has blessed you and may He bless u more. But after BMW and Merc, Civic will might be ur pick and drop 3rd car but actually people majority here save and buy a car and mostly it's an investment and one always look to be safe in that regard. So 300k is a significant amount. I second Nabeel's comments here.
      Peace.

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Again looking on the posts and discussion, it feels like we all have been exhausted and tired. We discussed each n every thing that is possible with no car on floor...
      So I guess ab launch ka wait hi ker laitay han... Roughly 10-12 days to go...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I think its time for a break till 22 July when the car will be officially displayed on showrooms till then block this page for irrelevent discussions again n again 😜

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Again looking on the posts and discussion, it feels like we all have been exhausted and tired. We discussed each n every thing that is possible with no car on floor...
      So I guess ab launch ka wait hi ker laitay han... Roughly 10-12 days to go...

Hopefully we might start getting spy shots of car carrier trailers tomorrow onwards. The ones to be delivered in Lahore would be driven from factory after midnight but some days later. People around Multan road will be the first to witness the carriers as Karachi dispatching will be done first due to travel time. Few days later those traveling on Motorway might witness the same.
      Let's hope and pray no carrier goes through any incident. I remember a carrier having 11th Gen Corolla flipped over on motorway.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1468134134.706095.jpg
Views: 440
Size:  116.0 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1468134145.869590.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  140.7 KB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wolfkhan View Post
      I think its time for a break till 22 July when the car will be officially displayed on showrooms till then block this page for irrelevent discussions again n again 😜

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      Something relevant might come up, or any query/info can be shared in the meanwhile. Like Spy shots

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Hopefully we might start getting spy shots of car carrier trailers tomorrow onwards. The ones to be delivered in Lahore would be driven from factory after midnight but some days later. People around Multan road will be the first to witness the carriers as Karachi dispatching will be done first due to travel time. Few days later those traveling on Motorway might witness the same.
      Let's hope and pray no carrier goes through any incident. I remember a carrier having 11th Gen Corolla flipped over on motorway.

Yup I mentioned the same point 2-3 days back...
      Wase jo Lahore ma ha un ma sa koi jaye tu zara factory tak DSLR Lae ker

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The thread is still hot and it will be on fire once pix from showrooms come like hurricane, very soon
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yup on fire for sure... We are about 500 pages and 10,000 posts and the car hasn't landed on the floors yet... It will be a Turbo boost on nitro-meth once car arrives and im pretty sure that it would be difficult to cope up with the speed... We wont be able to write as fast as the info would be pouring in

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1018 Post(s)
      Tagged
      19 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

all PKDM cars transported across to Pakistan to Dealerships are insured ..

one single PARTY [ group of investors ] buy out such Toyotas , restore and sell to Cab operators... These flipped cars never see dealerships neither dealerships undertake restoration of these vehicles. .. any such damage suffered restored car landing at dealership is decline service upon entry of frame & engine number in the system.
      - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capsat View Post
      all PKDM cars transported across to Pakistan to Dealerships are insured ..

one single PARTY [ group of investors ] buy out such Toyotas , restore and sell to Cab operators... These flipped cars never see dealerships neither dealerships undertake restoration of these vehicles. .. any such damage suffered restored car landing at dealership is decline service upon entry of frame & engine number in the system.
      Yes they are all insured, but still not a good sight. Any sort of damage that occurs with any area of the permanent body/frame/chassis for instance rear, fenders, roofs, pillars etc during transportation is considered as a total loss for these vehicles under transit.

Any sort of damage that occurs to any removable part does not result in the total loss category, but that specific part is replaced. For example a dent in the door or front fender is ended up by replacing the complete panel in factory condition and such car is sold as a regular one.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List