842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      MashAllah bro Allah has blessed you and may He bless u more. But after BMW and Merc, Civic will might be ur pick and drop 3rd car but actually people majority here save and buy a car and mostly it's an investment and one always look to be safe in that regard. So 300k is a significant amount. I second Nabeel's comments here.
      Peace.

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      @drtariqazeem
      if anyone putting his money in car as an investment, its gonna be bad investment--no matter what
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Spano View Post
      The silver is good color but I think in white, all the features and curves are prominent.

One thing, the paint quality of Honda atlas is getting worse every year.

Sent from Galaxy Note 5
      White is great colour no doubt but lines and cut are more prominent in silver even in this pic. Kindly see silver and white side shots also. White kind of absorbs lines, while in silver they are prominent from all angles. Just my thoughts or observation.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xaini12 View Post
      @drtariqazeem
      if anyone putting his money in car as an investment, its gonna be bad investment--no matter what
      When i said investment it was not in true sense of word... It was a comparison of dynamics here and other countries. In Pakistan car is considered as an asset and thus looked after from resale point of view. If u see it here for both buyer's and seller's angle... "Saaf gaari ha g is liye paisay ziada han..." Bumparr to bumparr jenyan ha janab..."Islamabad ka no bhi ha...". All these are counted towards resale.
      Here we think of resale even before buying that car... Its a widespread mindset that cannot be changed easily...
      Yahan tu moblie bhi resale daikh ker laitay hain log... Yeh tu phir 2.5-3 mil hain...
      Whereas in UK, US or other countries the value of car depreciate massively amd it loses its value in 3-5 yrs max... But here we see asking price of 2004 VTi Oriel Pros 'jenyan' white 11.50-12... Chahy uski purchase pa bhi itni price na ho...
      So here lies the difference... I hope i cleared it 👍

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      141 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The cars are ready for dispatch for display propose only and will start dispatching to dealers from tomorrow. Car will be driven to Lahore directly by drivers on Wednesday/Thursday. Hopefully car will be in display by Friday if company allowed for Lahore dealers otherwise will be on display from next Monday for sure.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

When i said investment it was not in true sense of word... It was a comparison of dynamics here and other countries. In Pakistan car is considered as an asset and thus looked after from resale point of view. If u see it here for both buyer's and seller's angle... "Saaf gaari ha g is liye paisay ziada han..." Bumparr to bumparr jenyan ha janab..."Islamabad ka no bhi ha...". All these are counted towards resale.
      Here we think of resale even before buying that car... Its a widespread mindset that cannot be changed easily...
      Yahan tu moblie bhi resale daikh ker laitay hain log... Yeh tu phir 2.5-3 mil hain...
      Whereas in UK, US or other countries the value of car depreciate massively amd it loses its value in 3-5 yrs max... But here we see asking price of 2004 VTi Oriel Pros 'jenyan' white 11.50-12... Chahy uski purchase pa bhi itni price na ho...

I seriously hate this mentality....isi ki waja sai premium hai, isi ki waja sai monopoly hai, isi ki waja limited choice hai even in colours, every one is resale resale bus resale. It's really hard to find pure car lovers these days infact majority are investors.

I hope this mentality ends soon.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rizwan400 View Post
      The cars are ready for dispatch and will start dispatching to dealers from tomorrow. Car will be driven to Lahore directly by drivers on Wednesday/Thursday. Hopefully car will be in display by Friday if company allowed for Lahore dealers otherwise will be on display from next Monday for sure.
      Hmmmmm this time i second you welcome back on forum with authentic news :p

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The cars are ready for dispatch and will start dispatching to dealers from tomorrow. Car will be driven to Lahore directly by drivers on Wednesday/Thursday. Hopefully car will be in display by Friday if company allowed for Lahore dealers otherwise will be on display from next Monday for sure.
      aala Rizwan bhai

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

In other countries there is not just Suzuki, Toyota and Honda. They have dozens of options and very low down payment and mark ups. Companies and dealers attract customers with lowest rates and incentives. Plus per capita income of those countries are 10 folds and more than Pakistan.

So majority here will prefer a car which does not lose its market value. In 2005 I bought a Corolla for 8.49 lakh and after 10 years sold it for 11 lakh. Who would not want it? Only a fraction of buyers.

Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So here lies the difference... I hope i cleared it ��

exactly your point sir, one thing which our people don't consider in general is.. if civic was for 10 lacs 8 years before and selling now for 11 lacs, its not the ROI, but the depreciation of rupee ./if anyone do a simple maths its still a lost investment...but as you said its a wonder mindset and car market here
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xaini12 View Post
      exactly your point sir, one thing which our people don't consider in general is.. if civic was for 10 lacs 8 years before and selling now for 11 lacs, its not the ROI, but the depreciation of rupee ./if anyone do a simple maths its still a lost investment...but as you said its a wonder mindset and car market here
      Yup u are right... Bas ab yeh ha tu ha...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks Rizwan bhai for the info... I quoted you twice or thrice over the last few weeks to give some real info
      Thanks again 👍

• 10-07-2016, 09:28 PM

Site Banned

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@rizwan400
      Rizwan bhai the million dollar question....
      Bas yeh please bata dain k PRICE FINAL hui k nahi..?? Or official launch date kya ha?
      I would love k price ma kuch downward trend aa jaye

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      In other countries there is not just Suzuki, Toyota and Honda. They have dozens of options and very low down payment and mark ups. Companies and dealers attract customers with lowest rates and incentives. Plus per capita income of those countries are 10 folds and more than Pakistan.

So majority here will prefer a car which does not lose its market value. In 2005 I bought a Corolla for 8.49 lakh and after 10 years sold it for 11 lakh. Who would not want it? Only a fraction of buyers.

U are right brother... Hamaray han her kaam nirala ha
      Khair we should stick to topic 👍

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Allah aap ki zubaan mubarak karay. I'm too impatient to see what I have spent on, and pay them the remaining amount to get it off my head. Because 22nd July as per previous rumours is still a bit further away i.e. next Friday and another week after this Friday will be more painful.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Allah aap ki zubaan mubarak karay. I'm too impatient to see what I have spent on, and pay them the remaining amount to get it off my head. Because 22nd July as per previous rumours is still a bit further away i.e. next Friday and another week after this Friday will be more painful.

Ali bhai Honda point pe aik saath chapa maray ge

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post

Bro done hai... Last time the manager at Honda point had sent me on the upper floor where they stock cars to see it before official display.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post

Chaapay k liye DSLR saath lae jana mat bhooliye ga

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Chaapay k liye DSLR saath lae jana mat bhooliye ga

Like the idea, but spy photos standing next to the car will be easier with phone

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Like the idea, but spy photos standing next to the car will be easier with phone

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Or a button camera/ pen camera

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List