This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Yes my friend
      The car will reach the dealerships ( here in karachi ) on 15th July this week .. and will be at display after that max by 18th July
      This is exactly what @rizwan400 bhai said, either Friday or coming Monday iA - waisay this wait is becoming extremely disturbing, need Atlas to display it on Friday so we have the weekend for the in depth analysis kion @Nabeel_Ali?

Got following quote from Burj Bank

Civic VTi Oriel 1.8 (new)
      Price 2,529,000 (They got today from Atlas)
      Down payment 2.0 million (includes WHT, Registration, First year full insurance, free tacker)
      Financing amount: 686,000
      Mark up 12.4 percent (Kibor is 6.38)
      Takaful 3.5 percent
      First two years installments 29,000 per month
      For third years 23, 000 per month
      Rs 75,000 withholding tax to be refunded by bank at end of financing.

161 Post(s)

Down payment 2.0 million (includes WHT, Registration, First year full insurance, free tacker)
      Takaful 3.5 percent
      Even after spending 2 million if you have to pay 29k for 24 months and then 23k for 12 months , i dont like this idea .. i would rather get a new GLi AT with insurance tracker and registration and enjoy my life .. no tension no headache of monthly installments ! And you already have got a gorgeous Altis 1.6 Auto so personally i dont think its a good upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      This is exactly what @rizwan400 bhai said, either Friday or coming Monday iA - waisay this wait is becoming extremely disturbing, need Atlas to display it on Friday so we have the weekend for the in depth analysis kion @Nabeel_Ali?
      InshAllah as soon as the car arrives. I will go there with my camera etc. Infact will publish a hands on review.

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Even after spending 2 million if you have to pay 29k for 24 months and then 23k for 12 months , i dont like this idea .. i would rather get a new GLi AT with insurance tracker and registration and enjoy my life .. no tension no headache of monthly installments ! And you already have got a gorgeous Altis 1.6 Auto so personally i dont think its a good upgrade
      Thanks. No doubt Altis 1.6 is an amazing car, I was not worried over its security till two months back as I lived in a secure gated colony. Now I have moved to an area of Islamabad which is notorious for Corolla thefts and this car has not got immobiliser, so I wanted to change it to Grande.

Option 1.

I sell the current 1.6 and book another 1.6 and wait for four months. This way I will not need any financing. I love the drive of this car as it is a nice blend of power and economy but there there is no charm of getting a newer car of same make after one year, that's why thinking about Civic, which will be an altogether a new car with better specs than Altis 1.6.

Now going for 1.3 or at this time is no more my cup of tea. I already changed my booking from 1.3 manual gil to 1.6 Altis, so getting again another Corolla ?

Option 2

If I pay them 29x24 = 696K, 23x 12 276K = 972,000

Financing amount 686,000

What I pay 972,000, difference 286,000 extra I would pay them which includes insurance @ 88515 x 3 = 265,545.

Option 3.

Do nothing and keep driving the 1.6. But always live under the fear of theft, though it is insured and God forbid if it is stolen will have to suffer a loss of three four lakhs to buy it again after getting claim.

Option 4

Wait till January and get a loan form office. We can take any amount in advance from salary, but have to pay in 12 equal monthly installments. In this case it will be over in one year and no hassle of paying installments for three years to bank.

More inclined towards option 2. It is expensive, but I can replace the car and also in next three year will get annual salary raises and bonuses as we are paid 13 salaries.

Takaful 3.5 percent
      Check from Alfalah, I recently got my case approved though I am not availing it but they offered me 9.7% for three years and Insurance at 3%

161 Post(s)

Thanks. No doubt Altis 1.6 is an amazing car, I was not worried over its security till two months back as I lived in a secure gated colony. Now I have moved to an area of Islamabad which is notorious for Corolla thefts and this car has not got immobiliser, so I wanted to change it to Grande.

Option 1.

I sell the current 1.6 and book another 1.6 and wait for four months. This way I will not need any financing. I love the drive of this car as it is a nice blend of power and economy but there there is no charm of getting a newer car of same make after one year, that's why thinking about Civic, which will be an altogether a new car with better specs than Altis 1.6.

Now going for 1.3 or at this time is no more my cup of tea. I already changed my booking from 1.3 manual gil to 1.6 Altis, so getting again another Corolla ?

Option 2

Financing amount 686,000

What I pay 972,000, difference 286,000 extra I would pay them which includes insurance @ 88515 x 3 = 265,545.

Option 3.

Do nothing and keep driving the 1.6. But always live under the fear of theft, though it is insured and God forbid if it is stolen will have to suffer a loss of three four lakhs to buy it again after getting claim.

Option 4

Wait till January and get a loan form office. We can take any amount in advance from salary, but have to pay in 12 equal monthly installments. In this case it will be over in one year and no hassle of paying installments for three years to bank.

More inclined towards option 2. It is expensive, but I can replace the car and also in next three year will get annual salary raises and bonuses as we are paid 13 salaries.
      Add Option # 5 as well
      Option 5
      Wait for a few days , i am sure there must be some old left stock of 9th gen Civics and Atlas gave a discount of around 150k on 8th gen Civic back in 2012 November ( 1 month after the launch of 9th gen ) so if they give any such offer , it would be a nice option , hardtop VTi Prosmatec is indeed a really nice car , so theft ka reason hai sirf to you can consider this option as well ..
      Rest shok ka koi mol nahi , latest civic ka option to hai hy ap k pas

Option 1.

Option 2

Financing amount 686,000

Option 3.

Option 4

Option 1 well avoid it.. it's no use...if you want corolla then get atleast 1.8 cvt.

Option 2 you have to pay 686000 extra in terms of installment? Then this is the best option. A new car, a new feel, you love will be 100% satisfied.

Option 3 this won't make you satisfied as well. You will always have this fear in your mind and won't be in peace.

Option 4 well again it's a wait ... and I guess you won't wait further. Plus that too will be installments.

I guess option 2 is best. Though I am not sure about how much you will pay further after 2 million

Option 1.

Option 2

Financing amount 686,000

Option 3.

Option 4

Insurance will not be 88615 X 3. It reduces by 10% each year and that is why your installment decreases, due to decrease of insurance. The bank part of installment remains same. So insurance would be 88515 + 79663 + 70812 = 238990. That's how Alfalah calculates it.

just confirmed Honda Civic 2016 will be available on display in Multan on 21st july
      Lahore,karachi and islamabad get ready next Monday 18th of july u can see beast on showrooms floor

Option 1 well avoid it.. it's no use...if you want corolla then get atleast 1.8 cvt.

Option 2 you have to pay 686000 extra in terms of installment? Then this is the best option. A new car, a new feel, you love will be 100% satisfied.

Option 3 this won't make you satisfied as well. You will always have this fear in your mind and won't be in peace.

Option 4 well again it's a wait ... and I guess you won't wait further. Plus that too will be installments.

I guess option 2 is best. Though I am not sure about how much you will pay further after 2 million

Nabeel 686,000 is the finance amount he will pay not the extra. The total he will pay back is 972,000 including insurance

Thanks friends for your suggestions. Let's see where I end up Option 2 is the only route to new Civic at the moment

Nabeel 686,000 is the finance amount he will pay not the extra. The total he will pay back is 972,000 including insurance

Oh okay ... well @autophile if it fit your budget then go for it eyes closed.

Well now i got to know how much leasing actually costs

Takaful 3.5 percent
      @autophile please clarify some details
      1. Will bank carry out registration procedure if yes can we get a choice number if one works in Islamabad or has unconstructed residential plot.
      2. Do we have a choice from which dealership car will be delivered.
      3. It is mentioned in Meezan Bank website "Bank will bear W.H.T on purchase of vehicle". Is it the same thing which you mentioned in case of Burj Bank "Rs 75,000 withholding tax to be refunded by bank at end of financing".
      When you Dream there are no Rules..

434 Post(s)

A "Cea" of new Civics for Sale, with the standard list for comparison with the PKDM Model:

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1697026

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1697027

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1697028

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1697029

So tomorrow is the big day , right ?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

No.. it looks like we are Just couple of days away..

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinirshad1 View Post
      So tomorrow is the big day , right ?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

Quote Originally Posted by maddy12 View Post
      1. Will bank carry out registration procedure if yes can we get a choice number if one works in Islamabad or has unconstructed residential plot.
      3. It is mentioned in Meezan Bank website "Bank will bear W.H.T on purchase of vehicle". Is it the same thing which you mentioned in case of Burj Bank "Rs 75,000 withholding tax to be refunded by bank at end of financing".

1. I think you can get a choice number even if reg is being done by bank. You will have to pay extra charges though cash. Secondly for Islamabad registration your Islamabad address has to be there on CNIC. Not sure the case with cars leased from Islamabad bank by non-residents.

2. I do not know, but I think bank should have no objection about dealership. Though I am not worried about it.

3. Yes it is same

Quote Originally Posted by maddy12 View Post
      If the car is leased from Islamabad, it will be registered from Islamabad as address of the leasing company will be from the same City, BUT if it is financing it cannot be registered from Islamabad as that will require your CNIC address to be from there as well. Just tell your agent that you want an optional number of your choice and sign a request form for the same.

Dealership is owner's choice

So guys no spy photos of a car carrier that left Atlas factory en-route Karachi?
      I highly doubt they would send them in containers instead.