842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Yes my friend
      The car will reach the dealerships ( here in karachi ) on 15th July this week .. and will be at display after that max by 18th July
      This is exactly what @rizwan400 bhai said, either Friday or coming Monday iA - waisay this wait is becoming extremely disturbing, need Atlas to display it on Friday so we have the weekend for the in depth analysis kion @Nabeel_Ali?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Got following quote from Burj Bank

Civic VTi Oriel 1.8 (new)
      Price 2,529,000 (They got today from Atlas)
      Down payment 2.0 million (includes WHT, Registration, First year full insurance, free tacker)
      Financing amount: 686,000
      Mark up 12.4 percent (Kibor is 6.38)
      Takaful 3.5 percent
      First two years installments 29,000 per month
      For third years 23, 000 per month
      Rs 75,000 withholding tax to be refunded by bank at end of financing.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      161 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post

Down payment 2.0 million (includes WHT, Registration, First year full insurance, free tacker)
      Takaful 3.5 percent
      Even after spending 2 million if you have to pay 29k for 24 months and then 23k for 12 months , i dont like this idea .. i would rather get a new GLi AT with insurance tracker and registration and enjoy my life .. no tension no headache of monthly installments ! And you already have got a gorgeous Altis 1.6 Auto so personally i dont think its a good upgrade
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      This is exactly what @rizwan400 bhai said, either Friday or coming Monday iA - waisay this wait is becoming extremely disturbing, need Atlas to display it on Friday so we have the weekend for the in depth analysis kion @Nabeel_Ali?
      InshAllah as soon as the car arrives. I will go there with my camera etc. Infact will publish a hands on review.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Even after spending 2 million if you have to pay 29k for 24 months and then 23k for 12 months , i dont like this idea .. i would rather get a new GLi AT with insurance tracker and registration and enjoy my life .. no tension no headache of monthly installments ! And you already have got a gorgeous Altis 1.6 Auto so personally i dont think its a good upgrade
      Thanks. No doubt Altis 1.6 is an amazing car, I was not worried over its security till two months back as I lived in a secure gated colony. Now I have moved to an area of Islamabad which is notorious for Corolla thefts and this car has not got immobiliser, so I wanted to change it to Grande.

Option 1.

I sell the current 1.6 and book another 1.6 and wait for four months. This way I will not need any financing. I love the drive of this car as it is a nice blend of power and economy but there there is no charm of getting a newer car of same make after one year, that's why thinking about Civic, which will be an altogether a new car with better specs than Altis 1.6.

Now going for 1.3 or at this time is no more my cup of tea. I already changed my booking from 1.3 manual gil to 1.6 Altis, so getting again another Corolla ?

Option 2

If I pay them 29x24 = 696K, 23x 12 276K = 972,000

Financing amount 686,000

What I pay 972,000, difference 286,000 extra I would pay them which includes insurance @ 88515 x 3 = 265,545.

Option 3.

Do nothing and keep driving the 1.6. But always live under the fear of theft, though it is insured and God forbid if it is stolen will have to suffer a loss of three four lakhs to buy it again after getting claim.

Option 4

Wait till January and get a loan form office. We can take any amount in advance from salary, but have to pay in 12 equal monthly installments. In this case it will be over in one year and no hassle of paying installments for three years to bank.

More inclined towards option 2. It is expensive, but I can replace the car and also in next three year will get annual salary raises and bonuses as we are paid 13 salaries.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Takaful 3.5 percent
      Check from Alfalah, I recently got my case approved though I am not availing it but they offered me 9.7% for three years and Insurance at 3%

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      161 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks. No doubt Altis 1.6 is an amazing car, I was not worried over its security till two months back as I lived in a secure gated colony. Now I have moved to an area of Islamabad which is notorious for Corolla thefts and this car has not got immobiliser, so I wanted to change it to Grande.

Option 1.

I sell the current 1.6 and book another 1.6 and wait for four months. This way I will not need any financing. I love the drive of this car as it is a nice blend of power and economy but there there is no charm of getting a newer car of same make after one year, that's why thinking about Civic, which will be an altogether a new car with better specs than Altis 1.6.

Now going for 1.3 or at this time is no more my cup of tea. I already changed my booking from 1.3 manual gil to 1.6 Altis, so getting again another Corolla ?

Option 2

Financing amount 686,000

What I pay 972,000, difference 286,000 extra I would pay them which includes insurance @ 88515 x 3 = 265,545.

Option 3.

Do nothing and keep driving the 1.6. But always live under the fear of theft, though it is insured and God forbid if it is stolen will have to suffer a loss of three four lakhs to buy it again after getting claim.

Option 4

Wait till January and get a loan form office. We can take any amount in advance from salary, but have to pay in 12 equal monthly installments. In this case it will be over in one year and no hassle of paying installments for three years to bank.

More inclined towards option 2. It is expensive, but I can replace the car and also in next three year will get annual salary raises and bonuses as we are paid 13 salaries.
      Add Option # 5 as well
      Option 5
      Wait for a few days , i am sure there must be some old left stock of 9th gen Civics and Atlas gave a discount of around 150k on 8th gen Civic back in 2012 November ( 1 month after the launch of 9th gen ) so if they give any such offer , it would be a nice option , hardtop VTi Prosmatec is indeed a really nice car , so theft ka reason hai sirf to you can consider this option as well ..
      Rest shok ka koi mol nahi , latest civic ka option to hai hy ap k pas
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Option 1.

Option 2

Financing amount 686,000

Option 3.

Option 4

Option 1 well avoid it.. it's no use...if you want corolla then get atleast 1.8 cvt.

Option 2 you have to pay 686000 extra in terms of installment? Then this is the best option. A new car, a new feel, you love will be 100% satisfied.

Option 3 this won't make you satisfied as well. You will always have this fear in your mind and won't be in peace.

Option 4 well again it's a wait ... and I guess you won't wait further. Plus that too will be installments.

I guess option 2 is best. Though I am not sure about how much you will pay further after 2 million

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Option 1.

Option 2

Financing amount 686,000

Option 3.

Option 4

Insurance will not be 88615 X 3. It reduces by 10% each year and that is why your installment decreases, due to decrease of insurance. The bank part of installment remains same. So insurance would be 88515 + 79663 + 70812 = 238990. That's how Alfalah calculates it.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      32 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

just confirmed Honda Civic 2016 will be available on display in Multan on 21st july
      Lahore,karachi and islamabad get ready next Monday 18th of july u can see beast on showrooms floor

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Option 1 well avoid it.. it's no use...if you want corolla then get atleast 1.8 cvt.

Option 2 you have to pay 686000 extra in terms of installment? Then this is the best option. A new car, a new feel, you love will be 100% satisfied.

Option 3 this won't make you satisfied as well. You will always have this fear in your mind and won't be in peace.

Option 4 well again it's a wait ... and I guess you won't wait further. Plus that too will be installments.

I guess option 2 is best. Though I am not sure about how much you will pay further after 2 million

Nabeel 686,000 is the finance amount he will pay not the extra. The total he will pay back is 972,000 including insurance

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks friends for your suggestions. Let's see where I end up Option 2 is the only route to new Civic at the moment

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Nabeel 686,000 is the finance amount he will pay not the extra. The total he will pay back is 972,000 including insurance

Oh okay ... well @autophile if it fit your budget then go for it eyes closed.

Well now i got to know how much leasing actually costs

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Takaful 3.5 percent
      @autophile please clarify some details
      1. Will bank carry out registration procedure if yes can we get a choice number if one works in Islamabad or has unconstructed residential plot.
      2. Do we have a choice from which dealership car will be delivered.
      3. It is mentioned in Meezan Bank website "Bank will bear W.H.T on purchase of vehicle". Is it the same thing which you mentioned in case of Burj Bank "Rs 75,000 withholding tax to be refunded by bank at end of financing".
      When you Dream there are no Rules..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      434 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

A "Cea" of new Civics for Sale, with the standard list for comparison with the PKDM Model:

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1697026

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1697027

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1697028

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1697029

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So tomorrow is the big day , right ?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No.. it looks like we are Just couple of days away..

Quote Originally Posted by mohsinirshad1 View Post
      So tomorrow is the big day , right ?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maddy12 View Post
      1. Will bank carry out registration procedure if yes can we get a choice number if one works in Islamabad or has unconstructed residential plot.
      3. It is mentioned in Meezan Bank website "Bank will bear W.H.T on purchase of vehicle". Is it the same thing which you mentioned in case of Burj Bank "Rs 75,000 withholding tax to be refunded by bank at end of financing".

1. I think you can get a choice number even if reg is being done by bank. You will have to pay extra charges though cash. Secondly for Islamabad registration your Islamabad address has to be there on CNIC. Not sure the case with cars leased from Islamabad bank by non-residents.

2. I do not know, but I think bank should have no objection about dealership. Though I am not worried about it.

3. Yes it is same

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maddy12 View Post
      If the car is leased from Islamabad, it will be registered from Islamabad as address of the leasing company will be from the same City, BUT if it is financing it cannot be registered from Islamabad as that will require your CNIC address to be from there as well. Just tell your agent that you want an optional number of your choice and sign a request form for the same.

Dealership is owner's choice

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So guys no spy photos of a car carrier that left Atlas factory en-route Karachi?
      I highly doubt they would send them in containers instead.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List