842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Even seen many gram anday (grande) in that color
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

when this civic is launching in Pakistan?
      "10% of conflicts is due to difference of opinion and 90% is due to wrong tone of voice"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr_drifter View Post
      when this civic is launching in Pakistan?
      Around Summer 2016

Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

March 2016 will be last month of existing model!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

Quote Originally Posted by noman.rashid View Post
      Sir I bought it too.. I understand that pain but that was Honda Thai doing it, Honda Atlas can just assemble units in Pakistan or source locally manufactured parts which MUST comply with the standards set by Honda Thai or else they'll lose their license. They can't upgrade or degrade standards set by HONDA THAI and now onwards which would be set by HONDA NA. 8th gen was a high quality product given by Honda Thai and was assembled by Atlas on those standards.

In 10th gen the standards set by Honda NA are higher so we can hope Honda Thai and Honda Atlas will follow it.
      I agree with you and I also understand the dynamics, constraints and the ball game. But here is some confusion.
      There are always minimum and maximum standards which the parent company puts in front of assemblers. It's purely local decision to opt for min, medium or max standards depending on feasibility and market demands and research.
      Like for example in 8th gen civic almost every country introduced cruise control but atlas did not. like power seats in 9th but Pakistan is not offering it. Atlas opted for probably medium or minimum standards.
      There are so many features which Thai version has got but Atlas does not offer them whilst keeping themselves in brackets of regional and global guidelines. Design is something which cannot be changed but the features and quality can compromised or locked at minimum level.

so there are two parts. one is poor design throughout the world and second Atlas further degraded it.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The confusion has become so complex but it aint.. specs don't fall in the category of standards. Its the local dealers and manufacturers who decide what options to give to a specific market depending on the local requirements, competition, regulations and product cost. For an example take the 9th gen civic, in GCC the first year model was given by Honda Thai which was exactly the same as given by Honda Atlas but the GCC DEALERS and IMPORTERS decided to launch the 9th gen facelifted civic from Honda NA, primarily because of the low sales of the model imported from Thailand and trust me the options weren't the same. Design and quality can't be compromised but features can be added or pulled off depending on requirements and/or for cost savings (btw it has always been done).

All over the world, consumers have got tens of options, from different brands, to choose from which keeps the competition close and tight and that results in better specs/trims but in Pakistan we have got just two options, either a Civic or Corolla Altis/Grande, so such a competition has never forced Atlas or Indus to think of giving latest features. It was indeed not upto the higher mark set by Honda with 8th gen but it was still better than Corolla (their arch rival). It didn't flop in NA because of Corolla but because of options from Kia, Hyundai and Mazda to name a few.

Because of available imported JDM hybrid options and a Grande capable of threatening the entry level of Civic, Atlas may not decide to pull off specs insanely this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      I agree with you and I also understand the dynamics, constraints and the ball game. But here is some confusion.
      There are always minimum and maximum standards which the parent company puts in front of assemblers. It's purely local decision to opt for min, medium or max standards depending on feasibility and market demands and research.
      Like for example in 8th gen civic almost every country introduced cruise control but atlas did not. like power seats in 9th but Pakistan is not offering it. Atlas opted for probably medium or minimum standards.
      There are so many features which Thai version has got but Atlas does not offer them whilst keeping themselves in brackets of regional and global guidelines. Design is something which cannot be changed but the features and quality can compromised or locked at minimum level.

so there are two parts. one is poor design throughout the world and second Atlas further degraded it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The confusion has become so complex but it aint.. specs don't fall in the category of standards. Its the local dealers and manufacturers who decide what options to give to a specific market depending on the local requirements, competition, regulations and product cost. For an example take the 9th gen civic, in GCC the first year model was given by Honda Thai which was exactly the same as given by Honda Atlas but the GCC DEALERS and IMPORTERS decided to launch the 9th gen facelifted civic from Honda NA, primarily because of the low sales of the model imported from Thailand and trust me the options weren't the same. Design and quality can't be compromised but features can be added or pulled off depending on requirements and/or for cost savings (btw it has always been done).

All over the world, consumers have got tens of options, from different brands, to choose from which keeps the competition close and tight and that results in better specs/trims but in Pakistan we have got just two options, either a Civic or Corolla Altis/Grande, so such a competition has never forced Atlas or Indus to think of giving latest features. It was indeed not upto the higher mark set by Honda with 8th gen but it was still better than Corolla (their arch rival). It didn't flop in NA because of Corolla but because of options from Kia, Hyundai and Mazda to name a few.

Because of available imported JDM hybrid options and a Grande capable of threatening the entry level of Civic, Atlas may not decide to pull off specs insanely this time.

Does any Gulf, Middle East country assembles, manufactures cars or parts?
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And abroad after services also counts in a big way and impacts sales
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So this is what I said that Atlas always hesitate to offer max features and standards. If you talk about the quality the trims supplied by many local vendors are surely compromised. Just an idea (because I am a fan and customer of Atlas and want it to be improved and because I do not have any option even if I am ready to spend 3million) the leather seats offered by in Atlas are neither leather nor synthetic leather not even good quality of material. The orange peal effects on paint especially in black. all these are cost cutting by compromising and staying at minimum standards although the customers of civic are always ready to pay for up specs.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      And abroad after services also counts in a big way and impacts sales
      Indeed. The other day I was watching the ad of chevorlet cruize. Due to stiff competition in India, chevorlet is offering upto 3 years free maintenance. This indeed is amazing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Not really in GCC with the exception of that super car which is to be manufactured in UAE (for those interested, it has a motor capable of producing 5000 hp with a top speed of 560 km/h and 0-100 in 1.8s. It's called Devel Sixteen) but other than GCC cars are manufactured in other countries.

(GCC include Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman)

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Does any Gulf, Middle East country assembles, manufactures cars or parts?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      People still buying that color in Altis when they have an option of Super White.
      There is no ov white color in altis .Only super white

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
      Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

AND personally I hope they give 6 SPEED MANUAL .Will be inshALLAH buying it in white

Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      There is no ov white color in altis .Only super white

Its there. I have seen many bro.

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Here is it too.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 10c8d09a9a2280f2dc12b389e61a881d

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aliusman420 View Post
      I highly doubt that this color will be available here. If that happens, would I have two red cars in the garage?
      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      I'd be amazed if you didn't. This red (drools)

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      We will probably get Habanero Red, The one that came in 8th Gen, 9th Gen and CityName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446638079.179278.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  69.2 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1446638124.289664.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  66.7 KB
      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      This color is not bad either, it's more on a sophisticated side the other one has more pizzazz though.

The dashboard part of 9th gen in my opinion was better than the 10th, but the console area definitely is better in 10th gen. However part of the dashboard resembles the vitz's :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

@Ali Usman

This red shade is much batter than Prius red shade.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Here is it too.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 10c8d09a9a2280f2dc12b389e61a881d

Who foolish buy this lol

Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted