Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 528 of 924 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538578628 ... LastLast
Results 10,541 to 10,560 of 18468
Like Tree11448Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #10541
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,734
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      Sir in my GLi Trakker guy install Trakker under front passenger seat. He removed the seat and carpet and installed Trakker inside a protection beam and secure it with cable ties and some insulation. I never feel any sound or something from Trakker.




      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      C track / TPL ??
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #10542
      PakWheeler Follow
      umfa85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      268
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      C track / TPL ??
      My car is insured from Askari insurance and they have their on Trakker service.

      As per installation guy. It is very common to install Trakker inside dashboard and it's easy for thieves to locate and disengage it. That why they installed it under front seat.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #10543
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,578
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Anybody who has booked turbo plan to install some loud exhausts or just enjoy the quite turbo?


      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #10544
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Anybody who has booked turbo plan to install some loud exhausts or just enjoy the quite turbo?


      Awesome yar... !!! 👍👍👍


      Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #10545
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhan323 View Post
      Expect some new sizzling images from factory today i asked my mate to take some if he could


      Sent from my iPhone6s using PW Forums
      Kab khatam ho gi training bhai... Almost 5... Lagta ha kafi mehnat ker rahay hain...


      Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #10546
      PakWheeler Follow
      umfa85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      268
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Kab khatam ho gi training bhai... Almost 5... Lagta ha kafi mehnat ker rahay hain...


      Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      Honda atlas has excellent implementation of information security.

      I remember we have all the information and images of corolla way before its launch.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #10547
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      5,002
      Follows
      10
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      There's so much stupid discussion going on. Arguments on stupid points. We are just wasting time and money..
      Let's wait for a few days, you'll get to know what they call cvt, which handles will the car have, Alloys, wheelcups etc
      No offense

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

    • #10548
      PakWheeler Follow
      irfananwar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      32
      Posts
      799
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      There's so much stupid discussion going on. Arguments on stupid points. We are just wasting time and money..
      Let's wait for a few days, you'll get to know what they call cvt, which handles will the car have, Alloys, wheelcups etc
      No offense

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      +1

      Rightly said.

    • #10549
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      There's so much stupid discussion going on. Arguments on stupid points. We are just wasting time and money..
      Let's wait for a few days, you'll get to know what they call cvt, which handles will the car have, Alloys, wheelcups etc
      No offense

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Bhai masla sirf yeh ha k hum na last 2 maheenay ma itna much discuss ker liya ha k ab or kuch reh hi nai gya... Infact her terha sa "tiyaa paancha" ker chukay hain..


      Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #10550
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,734
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      There's so much stupid discussion going on. Arguments on stupid points. We are just wasting time and money..
      Let's wait for a few days, you'll get to know what they call cvt, which handles will the car have, Alloys, wheelcups etc
      No offense

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Well Civic is in our Blood ! And it is indeed a dream car of all Pakistani Car enthusiasts esp from the middle class ..
      And this thread is for Civic X only and we are not wasting our time or money here infact all die hard civic fans are having a great time here .. you can join us after official launch on 22nd if you dont like the discussion about colors possible features badges etc
      No offense
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #10551
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,651
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Sir tracker k baray mein kya khayal hai ?
      I always had a bad experience .. dashboard mein abnormal awazein anay lagti hein starting se hy ..
      And yes installing after market chor switch is also a big no for this new Civic ... so insurance kafi rahay gi ? TPL set hai ya koi aur try kiya jaye ?
      I will share my 2 personal experiences and opinion.

      Incident with Corolla: the car switched off at a dip near the river before Abbottabad because there was a break in the tracker signal and then it didn't switch back on. It was 10 at night and upon calling the helpline they said. Sorry Sir gaari iss waqt jis jagah khari hai hamara system signal nahi pick kar raha and we can't switch it back on without signal. So at that time of the night nothing could be done. As a result they woke up their technician in Abbottabad somehow how came exactly an hour later and de activated the tracker for the remaining trip.

      Personal experience 2: My 9th Gen one fine day refused to start and gave check ignition system errors. After many prayers and tries it finally started and I immediately took it to Honda Point where the fault was diagnosed in the tracking system. Took 4 bloody hours for a new kit to reach along with tracking company technician and as a special case the workshop had to be kept unlock till 8:30 PM. Not to mention the pain it gave seeing them disassemble the dashboard meter area during which broke a clip and for it's remaining life there was a slight misfit area in the lower corner of the RPM meter forever.

      Now I have forbidden myself from getting a tracker ever again and Insurance is the only right answer. No need and hassle for the tracker if it's insured.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #10552
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,651
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Well Civic is in our Blood ! And it is indeed a dream car of all Pakistani Car enthusiasts esp from the middle class ..
      And this thread is for Civic X only and we are not wasting our time or money here infact all die hard civic fans are having a great time here .. you can join us after official launch on 22nd if you dont like the discussion about colors possible features badges etc
      No offense
      I second that bro.

      Sorry if we are excited. Others are welcome to stay calm and ignore our discussion.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #10553
      PakWheeler Follow
      Oblivion's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      40
      Posts
      631
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I will share my 2 personal experiences and opinion.

      Incident with Corolla: the car switched off at a dip near the river before Abbottabad because there was a break in the tracker signal and then it didn't switch back on. It was 10 at night and upon calling the helpline they said. Sorry Sir gaari iss waqt jis jagah khari hai hamara system signal nahi pick kar raha and we can't switch it back on without signal. So at that time of the night nothing could be done. As a result they woke up their technician in Abbottabad somehow how came exactly an hour later and de activated the tracker for the remaining trip.

      Personal experience 2: My 9th Gen one fine day refused to start and gave check ignition system errors. After many prayers and tries it finally started and I immediately took it to Honda Point where the fault was diagnosed in the tracking system. Took 4 bloody hours for a new kit to reach along with tracking company technician and as a special case the workshop had to be kept unlock till 8:30 PM. Not to mention the pain it gave seeing them disassemble the dashboard meter area during which broke a clip and for it's remaining life there was a slight misfit area in the lower corner of the RPM meter forever.

      Now I have forbidden myself from getting a tracker ever again and Insurance is the only right answer. No need and hassle for the tracker if it's insured.


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Have no experience of ever using a Trakker but have seen so many bad experiences in my family where people have got their cars ignitions faulty just because no one could find out that the problem was from the Tracker device. Personally i would never get one if the car has immobilizer and is insured.

    • #10554
      PakWheeler Follow
      xeeshan161's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Gujranwala
      Age
      31
      Posts
      94
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I also have tracker issues ... 9th gen civic my navigation does not turn off even after taking the key out of the socket .. It happend 3-5 times only way i could turn my navigation off is taking the wires off the battery

    • #10555
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,578
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Mubarak ho, Mubarak ho, Mubarak ho Turbo walay bhaiyon ko

      https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/13...petrol-October

      ISLAMABAD: Pakistan will start importing RON 92 standard petrol from October, which will improve efficiency of vehicles and give good mileage per litre, official sources in the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources said Friday.
      “Currently, the country is importing 87 RON petrol, which is not of a very high quality, but from October we are going to replace it with RON 92 standard petrol,” they told APP.
      Besides, they said the government was making tireless efforts to increase the country’s oil refining capacity.
      Accordingly, a task to Pakistan Arab Refinery Company (PARCO) to complete Khalifa coastal refinery, having capacity to produce 250,000 barrels per day, which was pending for last several years.
      They said six oil and gas discoveries were made in June, adding 83 discoveries were made in three years since the present federal government took over.
      These are a record number of discoveries made in just one month, from where 50.1 mmcfd gas and 2,359 barrels oil per day would be produced.
      Following the 83 oil and gas discoveries in last three years, around 631 million cubic feet per day (mmcfd) gas and 27,359 barrels per day Crude Oil production has been added to the system, they added.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #10556
      PakWheeler Follow
      zanjani's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Dubai
      Age
      26
      Posts
      36
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I am reading all the posts from start till the day i havn't booked any civic but i am civic lover yahan UAE mai bhi civic x dhondta hn .but i really enjoy reading posts and got to know more all friends i request to share and talk because thread not only entertain but also shares info from senior member like arkhitekt bro to others ...

    • #10557
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      salik990's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      33
      Posts
      4,260
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Anybody who has booked turbo plan to install some loud exhausts or just enjoy the quite turbo?


      i wont go for exhaust as i dont want to be loud but i might go for intake/dp and flash tune
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

    • #10558
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Mubarak ho, Mubarak ho, Mubarak ho Turbo walay bhaiyon ko

      https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/13...petrol-October

      ISLAMABAD: Pakistan will start importing RON 92 standard petrol from October, which will improve efficiency of vehicles and give good mileage per litre, official sources in the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources said Friday.
      ?Currently, the country is importing 87 RON petrol, which is not of a very high quality, but from October we are going to replace it with RON 92 standard petrol,? they told APP.
      Besides, they said the government was making tireless efforts to increase the country?s oil refining capacity.
      Accordingly, a task to Pakistan Arab Refinery Company (PARCO) to complete Khalifa coastal refinery, having capacity to produce 250,000 barrels per day, which was pending for last several years.
      They said six oil and gas discoveries were made in June, adding 83 discoveries were made in three years since the present federal government took over.
      These are a record number of discoveries made in just one month, from where 50.1 mmcfd gas and 2,359 barrels oil per day would be produced.
      Following the 83 oil and gas discoveries in last three years, around 631 million cubic feet per day (mmcfd) gas and 27,359 barrels per day Crude Oil production has been added to the system, they added.
      Well i hope its true coz this news was also there a few weeks back but the OMCs were not on board as they claimed that they cant produce in mass quantities so problem lies not in the production but nationwide availability... 🤔


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #10559
      PakWheeler Follow
      jklodhi's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Location
      Wah cantt
      Age
      41
      Posts
      445
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      This wait, for news or any new pics, is killing .
      Kab training khatam ho gi?

    • #10560
      PakWheeler Follow
      hyderlmdc1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Posts
      93
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Anyone booked a white 1.5 Turbo? Here is what you can do.
      Name:  1468588259377.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  169.1 KB

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •