Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 924 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606607608616656706 ... LastLast
Results 12,101 to 12,120 of 18468
Like Tree11448Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #12101
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,651
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by alilhr View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1699209

      Fasten your seat belts
      By the way where is it available? Link?


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #12102
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Ab log show kaise maarain ge keh gaari AATACMATEC hai? Log pechay se daikh kar samjhain ge GEARON wali gari hai iss k paas. Naak katt jaye gee jannanay waalon mai. Bol kar batana paray gaa keh aatacmatec hai iss mai gear nahi hai.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Hahahahahaha ub jee taaarboooo aa gaya hai. Ub jo 2 exhausts wali garri hai wo zabardast hoo gi. Loog faakhar sai bataye ge k bhai dekh mai is mai sari zindagi hi octane dalwao ga. Wadday loog waddi gulaaaan.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #12103
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,651
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Hahahahahaha ub jee taaarboooo aa gaya hai. Ub jo 2 exhausts wali garri hai wo zabardast hoo gi. Loog faakhar sai bataye ge k bhai dekh mai is mai sari zindagi hi octane dalwao ga. Wadday loog waddi gulaaaan.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Hi-Octane har jagah nahi milta iss liyay pump bhi khareeda hai iss gaari k saath


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #12104
      PakWheeler Follow
      alilhr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      18
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I doubt Pakistan manufacturers even have marketing and advertising division, I think they just have over effecient cost control department

    • #12105
      PakWheeler Follow
      alilhr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      18
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      the advert is available on express.com.pk website

    • #12106
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Sharp eyes needed.. do we have side view mirror indicators ?

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 381b726bdc6b5aa564fc481098032954

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #12107
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,651
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by alilhr View Post
      I doubt Pakistan manufacturers even have marketing and advertising division, I think they just have over effecient cost control department
      They could have copied unofficial teasers like the Facebook page. @arkhan323

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469055120.906866.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  142.5 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469055142.579963.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  259.9 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #12108
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,651
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Sharp eyes needed.. do we have side view mirror indicators ?

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 381b726bdc6b5aa564fc481098032954

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      I think so. Notice the shiny edge of the mirror. Looks like a translucent background


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #12109
      PakWheeler Follow
      alilhr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      18
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      They could have copied unofficial teasers like the Facebook page. @arkhan323

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469055120.906866.jpg
Views: 860
Size:  142.5 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469055142.579963.jpg
Views: 866
Size:  259.9 KB


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      I think it could have cost them a little out of budget ....lol

    • #12110
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,651
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469055765.835989.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  291.0 KB
      I wonder what these guys are thinking


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #12111
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      are seats locally produced or imported?.. USDM Civic have perforated leather .. like with small pin holes. Also there is no back pocket behind driver seat. Only on passenger. ON PKDM its has on both seats.

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 2016 Honda Civic Touring front interior seats

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 2016 Honda Civic Touring rear interior seats




      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13710472 1017345501668066 8717226016215731022 o
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #12112
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      already shared my dissatisfaction here>>>> https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...89#post5143673 if any one missed it. Atlas really ruined it well.

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13710472 1017345501668066 8717226016215731022 o
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #12113
      PakWheeler Follow
      AK471's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      387
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Salams guys!

      Just back after a week from the hills!

      And you guys wrote another 100 pages here...lol!

      Look.....I was without 3G service up there and had no idea of whats going on here.

      I can't go through a hundred pages, so please get me back on track here, replying to below:

      1) I was called up by my dealer 2 days back and informed:

      a) The prices of 1.5T have surged to 30.13 final and prices of 1.8 oriel SR stand final at 25.31 Lakhs.

      b) HIGH OCTANE has been made MANDATORY fuel for 1.5T by Atlas.

      c) Use of any other fuel in 1.5T would result in WARRANTY VOID and Honda would not entertain any claims!!!!


      Further:

      I was asked if I wanted to change over to 1.8 Oriel given this scenario.

      I told him he should wait for my decision till launch.

      But he insisted that they cannot do that and decision is required now!!!!!

      When I told him that I am not in touch with anyone and have no access to further information, he still insisted that I give him my decision over the phone!!!!

      Fearing that delay in my decision may jeopardize my delivery time for any of the versions, I finally gave in and told him ok, this is not fair by any means, but if Honda really made the fuel issue MANDATORY and alleviates itself from warranty, claims, and on top of it also increased the prices from initial 28.99 to 30.13, I would pick the 1.8 Oriel instead.

      Now...kindly arbitrate this with what you guys know, so I could take a due course of action. I am still of the belief that it is the PAPER booking that counts and not a silly telephone call by a dealer. On the papers I still have the 1.5T booked for August delivery.

      Btw.......during the call, when I initially insisted that I'd prefer to stick to the 1.5 Turbo, he even went to say: " Sir jee....trust me, the 1.5T is hyped up and "may" even get discontinued over the next year!!!!!!!!!!

      All ears guys!

      Regards.
      " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

    • #12114
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Beautiful.. World moving forward.. we want to go backwards.. no wonder we still see Meherban and Cutlus on our roads and happily pay around millions bucks for it.


      Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
      Btw.......during the call, when I initially insisted that I'd prefer to stick to the 1.5 Turbo, he even went to say: " Sir jee....trust me, the 1.5T is hyped up and "may" even get discontinued over the next year!!!!!!!!!!

      All ears guys!

      Regards.
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #12115
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      If anyone still didn't read this article.. its good time to read one more time... PKDM 2016 Honda Civic: A Pandora Box Full Of Confusion - PakWheels Blog
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #12116
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Credit to original up-loader.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSMFh8eGiVI


      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #12117
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,660
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Beautiful.. World moving forward.. we want to go backwards.. no wonder we still see Meherban and Cutlus on our roads and happily pay around millions bucks for it.
      Hahahahaha. Hadd hai waise. Kuch nahi jantay yeh dealers
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #12118
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,660
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Credit to original up-loader.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSMFh8eGiVI


      Aray wah. It's Honda Point @Nabeel_Ali and @arkhitekt
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #12119
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,660
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      There is no "CVT or Prosmatec Badge"

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1699214

    • #12120
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
      Salams guys!

      Just back after a week from the hills!

      And you guys wrote another 100 pages here...lol!

      Look.....I was without 3G service up there and had no idea of whats going on here.

      I can't go through a hundred pages, so please get me back on track here, replying to below:

      1) I was called up by my dealer 2 days back and informed:

      a) The prices of 1.5T have surged to 30.13 final and prices of 1.8 oriel SR stand final at 25.31 Lakhs.

      b) HIGH OCTANE has been made MANDATORY fuel for 1.5T by Atlas.

      c) Use of any other fuel in 1.5T would result in WARRANTY VOID and Honda would not entertain any claims!!!!


      Further:

      I was asked if I wanted to change over to 1.8 Oriel given this scenario.

      I told him he should wait for my decision till launch.

      But he insisted that they cannot do that and decision is required now!!!!!

      When I told him that I am not in touch with anyone and have no access to further information, he still insisted that I give him my decision over the phone!!!!

      Fearing that delay in my decision may jeopardize my delivery time for any of the versions, I finally gave in and told him ok, this is not fair by any means, but if Honda really made the fuel issue MANDATORY and alleviates itself from warranty, claims, and on top of it also increased the prices from initial 28.99 to 30.13, I would pick the 1.8 Oriel instead.

      Now...kindly arbitrate this with what you guys know, so I could take a due course of action. I am still of the belief that it is the PAPER booking that counts and not a silly telephone call by a dealer. On the papers I still have the 1.5T booked for August delivery.

      Btw.......during the call, when I initially insisted that I'd prefer to stick to the 1.5 Turbo, he even went to say: " Sir jee....trust me, the 1.5T is hyped up and "may" even get discontinued over the next year!!!!!!!!!!

      All ears guys!

      Regards.
      Welcome back.

      Sir.. in the opening post in start new pictures are linked. Thanks to one of member who spied it.

      No blue cluster.
      Fog lights are not LED AS dealers were saying.
      No steering controls for connected phones.
      No leather stitched steering wheel.

      And they ruined the central console by making a useless cut in it to have that cheap lcd screen in name of rear entertainment

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - c40edf55ad2fc33657bd267a4b3ea404

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •