Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 925 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165565 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 18495
Like Tree11459Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #1281
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by h4tEbr33d View Post
      our sexy fuel is included in the list.. no?
      Sorry forgot that... Oops


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #1282
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,581
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      And the Turbo hates dust, pollution, humidity and our kind of environment.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Bro as i mentioned earlier on this thread many times, won't be happening unless the Turbo is a basic most engine offered by Honda. The 1.8 Vtec was the only engine Atlas was forced to have in the past when 1.5 EXi and 1.6 VTi was discontinued for Civic. Vtec in the past few years was the only basic technology for engine honda had applied globally.
      Top of the line 1.6 VTi Oriel Prosmatec was for 1220 in 2006 while a base model manual 1.8 Vtec Reborn manual transmission hardtop introduced was for 1270 in 2006. The 1.8 equivalent of outgoing 1.6 which was for 1220 came out priced at 1499 in 8th Gen.
      The difference ure referring to: base model costing currently is for US is around 19 lacs and ours is for 21 after adding wht so add that 2 lacs to your 4 lacs as well (6 lacs). So let's assume if a non turbo top of the line costs us 26, that would mean a Turbo from Atlas will cost 26+6=32. The people willing to spend 32 on a Civic are only pakwheels members like us. What percentage of buyers would that make? Atlas will calculate all this, make proposals and feasibilities and then decide if they should do it as an additional premium trim or not along with a non turbo regular line up of trims.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      So cc increased, thus price increased, that point I am trying to present here
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #1283
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,581
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      And the Turbo hates dust, pollution, humidity and our kind of environment.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      If turbo can survive middle eastern heat and sand, it can survive ours dust too. We had a turbo diesel Sportage in our office, never had any issues you have mentioned
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #1284
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      sk_020's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      22
      Posts
      3,316
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      66 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      If turbocharged variant is expensive even in US. I'm pretty much sure it will be more expensive here in Pakistan even if duty structure is less.

      Turbocharged engines can pretty much survive here in Pakistan but yes they need a bit more pampering. People here have a habit of not getting their cars maintained from 3s dealerships or according to factory specs and I've seen a lot of people even pouring 20w-50 obsolete oils in these civics.
      We all have to wait for thai launch. If they offered 1.8 NA in any of their variant then I'm pretty sure we will be getting 1.8 NA instead of 1.5 turbo and 2.0 NA.



      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums

    • #1285
      PakWheeler Follow
      umfa85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      268
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      On one of Thai blog it is mention they are going to have 3 variants 1.5L 2L and 1.8L (which most likely we are going to have).


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #1286
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      sk_020's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      22
      Posts
      3,316
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      66 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      On one of Thai blog it is mention they are going to have 3 variants 1.5L 2L and 1.8L (which most likely we are going to have).


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      If it is so, then yes we will be getting 1.8 NA(God forbid).



      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums

    • #1287
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      So 1.8 it is then. Atleast they should relaunch it with some modifications under their earth dreams branding.
      And one things for sure it will be with CVT and paddle shifters.

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

    • #1288
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      If turbo can survive middle eastern heat and sand, it can survive ours dust too. We had a turbo diesel Sportage in our office, never had any issues you have mentioned
      Turbo diesel is a different phenomenon altogether, diesel is already crude. By the way i have seen majority of sportages are now swapped with either Toyota 2.0D engines from Bilal Gunj or other 1.6 Petrol ones. I have seen BMW diesels spitting black clouds from silencers. Been a total flop for Pakistan. As a market trend they have a seriously poor resale value which wouldn't have been the case if they were fine. Our fuel quality is a major fact in contributions of killing them whereas diesel engines are a hit in Europe. Same poor quality applies to petrol as well in Pakistan.
      If anyone could please correct me incase i'm wrong. We probably get much lower RON levels in ordinary petrol which majority of the population uses opposed to what other countries have. Probably the new 1.5 T Honda may require higher ones. How many people would be using Hi-octane ritually to equalise the RON difference in our local petrol.
      What to expect from a brilliant nation that has been putting CNG cylinders into things like Accords, BMW 7 Series and Cygnus etc


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #1289
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      If turbocharged variant is expensive even in US. I'm pretty much sure it will be more expensive here in Pakistan even if duty structure is less.

      Turbocharged engines can pretty much survive here in Pakistan but yes they need a bit more pampering. People here have a habit of not getting their cars maintained from 3s dealerships or according to factory specs and I've seen a lot of people even pouring 20w-50 obsolete oils in these civics.
      We all have to wait for thai launch. If they offered 1.8 NA in any of their variant then I'm pretty sure we will be getting 1.8 NA instead of 1.5 turbo and 2.0 NA.



      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Bro we Pakistanis will ruin the engine. Hardly 10% of the awaam gets their cars properly maintained. And they will ruin turbo under 50k mileage and then blame Honda. Moreover, check engine ki light bund kerne k liye they can even take it road side mechanic and then that mechanic will relaunch the same civic with new 2c diesel engine.
      All in all, they should give new 1.8L earth dreams engine with cvt and paddle shifters.

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

    • #1290
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Bro we Pakistanis will ruin the engine. Hardly 10% of the awaam gets their cars properly maintained. And they will ruin turbo under 50k mileage and then blame Honda. Moreover, check engine ki light bund kerne k liye they can even take it road side mechanic and then that mechanic will relaunch the same civic with new 2c diesel engine.
      All in all, they should give new 1.8L earth dreams engine with cvt and paddle shifters.

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      Only if, Thailand kills the 1.8 category altogether that's a different story. Only time will tell is what happens


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #1291
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Only if, Thailand kills the 1.8 category altogether that's a different story. Only time will tell is what happens


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      They should get rid of R18 and relaunch NA earth dreams 1.8L just like they have 2.0L in states.
      This is a win win situation.

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

    • #1292
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      They should get rid of R18 and relaunch NA earth dreams 1.8L just like they have 2.0L in states.
      This is a win win situation.

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      R18 to be killed for sure. Buhut ho gaya R18. Will feel like June 1901 (Unnees soo daidh)... Lolz. The HR-V (Thai Vezel) has a 1.8 R18 engine probably mated with CVT, though it's a relatively fresh model from Honda. And this fact is slightly scary


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #1293
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      R18 to be killed for sure. Buhut ho gaya R18. Will feel like June 1901 (Unnees soo daidh)... Lolz. The HR-V (Thai Vezel) has a 1.8 R18 engine probably mated with CVT, though it's a relatively fresh model from Honda. And this fact is slightly scary


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      Haha indeed waqai bohat hoo gaya. Honda should not follow Toyota's league oh yes crap, HR-V comes with that old engine, ub tu bus umeed hi reh gayi hai. Bus Allah karay Acha hi hoo jo hoo.
      In the mean time Thai should atleast launch civic in January 2016

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

    • #1294
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Haha indeed waqai bohat hoo gaya. Honda should not follow Toyota's league oh yes crap, HR-V comes with that old engine, ub tu bus umeed hi reh gayi hai. Bus Allah karay Acha hi hoo jo hoo.
      In the mean time Thai should atleast launch civic in January 2016

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      If they are testing it on the road as spyshots posted earlier in this thread. Maybe it's close


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #1295
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      ahsan1702's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      4,032
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      The very simple habit of letting the car's oil warmup in the mornings is something we do not do. Turbochargers are cooled by oil. Do the math.
      1st Generation Integration

    • #1296
      PakWheeler Follow
      zain.zia.180's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      224
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Facebook Official page of Honda Drive-in and Honda Quaideen, Karachi.

      10th Generation USDM Civic This is IT! -1637063

    • #1297
      PakWheeler Follow
      zain.zia.180's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      224
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Hope this news get true!

    • #1298
      PakWheeler Follow
      leo_ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      143
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I think honda will introduce same 1.8 again and new 2.0l premium like toyota altis 1.6 n grande 1.8 premium

    • #1299
      PakWheeler Follow
      umfa85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      268
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I don't see 2L coming to Pakistan. Either it will be 1.5T or R18. Or may be possible lower trim will get same R18 with same old transmission and top of the line will get 1.5T with other goodies.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #1300
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      I don't see 2L coming to Pakistan. Either it will be 1.5T or R18. Or may be possible lower trim will get same R18 with same old transmission and top of the line will get 1.5T with other goodies.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      The transmission will be CVT in any case. Even if Honda sticks to the old R18 engine, it will be mated with a CVT. Thailand is putting an end to this older transmission. So bye bye Prosmatec it is. CVT has become the base standard


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •