Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 922 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669677717767 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

In turbo ... All black leather interior should have been given... There is no exclusivity in turbo.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

One more thing I want to add that Honda has probably downgraded few things. I am not very good in details but only thing right now I remember are steering buttons. The one which I saw on 6th June were quite soft and were of high quality but finally they offered very low quality. I may be mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Just saw some Glimpses of beautiful gala dinner and launch Party by Atlas Honda. Participated by VVIP's and everyone was in extraordinary smart attire and enjoyed a lavish dinner. Congrats Atlas.

OK.. we don't need, lane watch camera, dual climate control and other features..At least whatever you are throwing on our face.. please try to make it close to perfect if not fully perfect. This is the picture of your 1.8L Oriel which is above 2.5 million Rupees. This picture is not of a 10 year old car. This is brand new Honda Civic on display at launch. I have seen companies launch product perfect to win heart of customers and later cut corners. You guys did wonderful job in ruining the image on day of your product. You know public have no choice and no voice. People always thought Honda Atlas don't compromise on quality. Buck up Honda Atlas.. This is the quality of your weld , fit and finish. I wonder what's going on in areas which are not visible

Any thought guys ?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
      Good thinking, but the thing is @iavais said he'd do the same when the Civic was not launched (when something could actually be done), but nobody paid a heed and said "be optimistic" and blah blah.

Who stopped him and at that time car had not bee launched and seen by people. He can still do it alone instead of waiting for others.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The first thing I will do is to buy real turbo steering wheel from US and secondly cluster meter and finally the CarPlay system. Local does not go with this beast.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by moizhusain View Post
      Been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. Just like all other Honda fans was foaming with anticipation (especially after reading all C&D road-tests about 1.5 & 2.0 X where the staff was all praises about the steering and chassis) for the arrival of X to Pakistan.
      Always a Honda lover and kept the 1st gen city and 07 steermatic. Currently drive a 04 CL7 (around 90k km) and 8th Gen (around 35K km) and was planning on selling both after the launch of X and going for the turbo model. So on my way back home from work pulled over at Honda SITE and the showroom was nearly empty so had a good 20 minutes to observe the cars. Really really like the looks. They're even better than what the photos suggested. The tapering roof-line resembles that of Audi A7 and BM 6 Series GC and that's the best part about the design. Amazing! Open the door...BAM! The quality... Man o Man o Man. What were you thinking HA? Sure, the centre console is great and the seating position is very nice but there are signs of cost cutting. Looks like these cars were hurriedly put together for the launch. Look at those stamping in the engine bay. The plastics....The quality of local cars seems to be going down every generation. 8th was better than 9th and so forth. The oriel is the real deal but I might stick to the 8th gen R18 and enjoy the same hp and torgue.

I've dropped the idea of going for X at least for now. Might sell the R18 and probably buy the base model city as daily driver and keep the CL. Am also on the lookout for a low-mileage CL9. That can produce a little more HP than turbo at nearly at nearly half the price but those kinds of cars are hard to come by now.

Special thanks to fazalwahab, 309, arkhitekt for keeping this thread interesting. fazalwahad bro.. the local auto mafia and HA must be cussing you like anything
      Thanks for the kind words and the appreciation. I am glad you liked what you have been through in this forum. Now, regarding the accord cl9 bit, i know just the guy you should be looking to. He owns a grey cl9 with all the oem stuff on the car untouched, like the factory body lip kit and the 16'' 5 spoke wheels and other goodies. The car really is one of a kind. The guy was selling the car few months ago and i even wanted to get my hands on it but then over a second thought i stayed loyal to my 2011 Oriel cause its running as good as new.
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Who stopped him and at that time car had not bee launched and seen by people. He can still do it alone instead of waiting for others.
      Bhai jaan, he had even talked to lawyer about, but for that he needed at least 15 people who had pre booked the car.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      26 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hyderlmdc1 View Post
      Its revealed. I made a 10 minutes video on hardtop with all features in flatiess lahore just 3 hours ago..it was parked outside in lunar silver

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Post it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hyderlmdc1 View Post
      Its revealed. I made a 10 minutes video on hardtop with all features in flatiess lahore just 3 hours ago..it was parked outside in lunar silver

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      By revealed I don't mean that they won't launch it, by revealed I meant revealed to the public and even if it is revealed, this license plate does not seem to be fine. Btw, could you please post that video.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      The first thing I will do is to buy real turbo steering wheel from US and secondly cluster meter and finally the CarPlay system. Local does not go with this beast.

I'm thinking the same, but the thing is that to install the blue fully loaded cluster, you would need the carplay to be connected to it. Oh and the steering wheel is not much of a problem, it's an easy fix.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@moizhusain,

for your eyes only. Our ex-CL9...
      Attached Images Attached Images     
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Altis beige interior colour is better more rich creamish... Civic x has faded beige. Need all black leather option for turbo.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      All my life I have been hearing Honda has better quality than Corolla blaaah, blaaah and this time when I decided to finally buy one, Atlas has dropped the she donkey in the well (khoti khooh wich sutt diti).

Did not expect this shoddy work from Atlas who have not only heavily stripped it of the charming features and goodies but also reduced the quality and the finish, I think worst in a PKDM Civic, but despite all this bad quality people will buy it hands down and keep claiming it is better than other PKDM.

I think we all should start writing letter to Atlas CEO and grill him for the poor quality. May be Atlas listens and improve its workmanship.
      I think this is a really fine idea. We all should mail atlas about our concerns and maybe koi thori see sharam ajae inhain and they may improve the quality a little.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just came from Pindi via Daewoo. Reached Lahore at 10.15. Tonight. Dad came to pick me up so we decided to head to the Honda City Sales showroom next door. At 10.20 pm. There was a rush of people, families, kids, you name it.

The car is very pretty to look at indeed. The alloys also look quite good in read life. That's because they're concave in the center which doesn't show up in the pictures, and that slight curve really makes them look quite good. I felt the rear seats were a bit cramped compared to the Corolla. I didn't have much time to check out and feel everything due to the rush. Obviously everybody has reviewed the quality of the car already so I don't really need to say anything extra about it anyway.

But what I do want to say is that I couldn't help but feel that Honda have priced this out of the majority's range. Even the Oriel after registration, taxes and insurance is going to touch 27.5-28 and that compared to a Corolla Grande is just too bloody expensive.

If if you've got the dough though, the new shape (and I bet the drive due to that new multi link rear setup) should make it a very easy decision.
      Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Have seen mixed reviews about Civic X all day but guys lets remember what will happen now is that we will slowly get minor upgrades after about a year or so considering how sales turn out. This will happen for Civic as well as Grande over a period of time.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Two more things that I wanted to add:

- I'm glad Honda launched the new Civic with such fanfare. I've got a suspicion Toyota will try to match/exceed it with the 12th gen Corolla (whenever that comes out). It's starting to feel like these car manufacturers are trying to adopt the same ideas/processes that are followed around the world, from the test mules on Pakistani roads to these launch events.

- the new Civic only has a 47L fuel tank! I can't believe know one is talking about this travesty from Honda.
      Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Very good reviews by pakwheelers to get the insight.
      17" rims, Lane watch camera, ambient light, illuminated sill are some options not available compared to civic in gulf.
      Octane requirement of 91 is a let down for taking car to remote areas. I was thinking on options, I have land cruiser 200 and i know the 3UR-FE engine is given both options of low or high octane fuel. The same engine however when used in one of lexus570 was recommended to use only premium fuel. Toyota describe it a matter of different fuel mapping in different cars.
      Really our Atlas motors must explore fuel mapping more to avoid 91 as the sole option and make this car run on 87.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Okay enough of the bashing already. Yes the car has compromises here and there but calling it pathetic is just plain stupidity.
      When we will ever learn to appreciate. In 2.5 million what else do we need. Honda Atlas is the first one to bring in traction and control and push start. The car has the latest suspension, new Cvt gear box and many more refinements then it's predecessor. Infact it's a better option then it's rival corolla... The interior and exterior feel much more advance then corolla. Moreover corolla is not assembled in Japan, it is our very own pkdm that too have many quality issues.
      So everyone hold your horses, let the car come on roads, drive it and then give your opinion. Many here are just Chaska party, who without knowing a thing are bashing as if they are the ceo of Honda Japan. Indeed everybody has the right to express but hatred is not the way to go.
      Yes turbo is expensive indeed but that doesn't mean it's the only varaint offered... To me the best bet is 1.8 oriel... Its a complete car in 2.5 million.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      2.5 million is not a small amount. See what you can get in 25,000 dollars in other countries, I mean what Honda is giving in 25K dollars elsewhere.

Secondly do no bring in Corolla here and FYI over the last two generations Indus has improved the quality a lot. I kept an Altis 1.6 for more than a year and apart from a misaligned steering and a tail light which they fixed free of cost in 10 minute. it had not quality issues like shoddy welding or paint defects or any squeaky sounds or kharh karh sounds and the cabin was super quality of material way better in the interior.

There is no need to be annoyed if someone is witnessing and reporting flaws in the most expensive PKDM because such pointation is essential to make the consumer aware and make the assemblers put their act together, otherwise they will keep on reducing quality if we kept on praising them for their shoddy work.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by khizar44 View Post
      This car seems to be someone's private car and this is not possible because first of all the hardtop hasn't been revealed and secondly up to this day not even one Civic X has been delivered in Pakistan.

Could be Honda employees and their relatives. Bhai this is Pakistan, the most connected country of the world where connections can make anything possible. Hosakta ha secretary sb ya IG sb kay bachon ka dil kia ho naee Civic chalanay kay liay aik phone call per factory say ghar pohanch hogai hogi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

from f.b its a turbo10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 3c3ceba195e5eaf0d4ab7f7fe05df2ce

Sent from my SM-G530H using PW Forums mobile app
      ALONE
      BUT HAPPY

F1
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      How is it pathetic? Yes it does have some issues but you can't call it pathetic!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      I today visited showroom saw both 1.8 and Turbo .m a potential buyer so i would be giving unbiased opinion first looks are catchy and aggressive and over all stance is preety nice .and i liked Rally Red. i opened its bonnet first soyou can see the open welding spots everywhere .. i dont know its just a Demo car or what ever engine bay fittings are not upto the mark .. secondly dont forget that its a 3.0 M car .. and i thnk majority of us here know the value of the money ... secondly by exterior looks no doubt its beautiful and killer .. but interior plastics are not good .. and many quality issues here and there especially on the sunroof area.. literly ..i hope they fix it earnestly.. but the thing is we WILL still buy YOU or ME right ? i know if we call its Pathetic or what ever because Atlas knows this we dont hv much options so its my opinion and i shared it... its just a car ..and its important to point out issues here and there rather then flatly saying its OKAY ..so tht our serious money dont go waste !! Cheers !!
      Godzilla under the Hood !!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List