Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 668 of 925 FirstFirst ... 168568618658666667668669670678718768 ... LastLast
Results 13,341 to 13,360 of 18487
Like Tree11456Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

F1
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      2.5 million is not a small amount. See what you can get in 25,000 dollars in other countries, I mean what Honda is giving in 25K dollars elsewhere.

Secondly do no bring in Corolla here and FYI over the last two generations Indus has improved the quality a lot. I kept an Altis 1.6 for more than a year and apart from a misaligned steering and a tail light which they fixed free of cost in 10 minute. it had not quality issues like shoddy welding or paint defects or any squeaky sounds or kharh karh sounds and the cabin was super quality of material way better in the interior.

There is no need to be annoyed if someone is witnessing and reporting flaws in the most expensive PKDM because such pointation is essential to make the consumer aware and make the assemblers put their act together, otherwise they will keep on reducing quality if we kept on praising them for their shoddy work.
      i second you , we all are here to help each other !!
      Godzilla under the Hood !!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

2.5 million is not a small amount. See what you can get in 25,000 dollars in other countries, I mean what Honda is giving in 25K dollars elsewhere.

Secondly do no bring in Corolla here and FYI over the last two generations Indus has improved the quality a lot. I kept an Altis 1.6 for more than a year and apart from a misaligned steering and a tail light which they fixed free of cost in 10 minute. it had not quality issues like shoddy welding or paint defects or any squeaky sounds or kharh karh sounds and the cabin was super quality of material way better in the interior.

There is no need to be annoyed if someone is witnessing and reporting flaws in the most expensive PKDM because such pointation is essential to make the consumer aware and make the assemblers put their act together, otherwise they will keep on reducing quality if we kept on praising them for their shoddy work.
      I am not annoyed brother. I am equally bashing 10th gen here. I have compared to my vezel recently and you know how it went.

The point is that some peeps are calling it pathetic etc etc. I m just saying is that in 2.5 million we have got no other car that offers what 1.8 oriel does. Yes its a pkdm and it will have quality flaws but calling it pathetic is not the right way. Coming over to corolla Yes its a good car in its own way and 2.4 million for a Grande is not joke either... You might not have faced any issues but on 11th gen forum many people are complaining about top of the line Grande like dashboard sounds, very poor paint quality, poor plastic finishing, Infact pakwheels posted a complete article on how a buyer was looted when he was handed over a zero meter gli that had its bonnet painted. So corolla is not doing any miracles either.

All in all, we should complain as well as appreciate what we are getting rather then staying in complete ignorance.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

F1
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Just saw some Glimpses of beautiful gala dinner and launch Party by Atlas Honda. Participated by VVIP's and everyone was in extraordinary smart attire and enjoyed a lavish dinner. Congrats Atlas.

OK.. we don't need, lane watch camera, dual climate control and other features..At least whatever you are throwing on our face.. please try to make it close to perfect if not fully perfect. This is the picture of your 1.8L Oriel which is above 2.5 million Rupees. This picture is not of a 10 year old car. This is brand new Honda Civic on display at launch. I have seen companies launch product perfect to win heart of customers and later cut corners. You guys did wonderful job in ruining the image on day of your product. You know public have no choice and no voice. People always thought Honda Atlas don't compromise on quality. Buck up Honda Atlas.. This is the quality of your weld , fit and finish. I wonder what's going on in areas which are not visible

Any thought guys ?

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 70dac87e0406a5c9a6a1287e2b7c16dd

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      i saw this too today !!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by F1 View Post
      I today visited showroom saw both 1.8 and Turbo .m a potential buyer so i would be giving unbiased opinion first looks are catchy and aggressive and over all stance is preety nice .and i liked Rally Red. i opened its bonnet first soyou can see the open welding spots everywhere .. i dont know its just a Demo car or what ever engine bay fittings are not upto the mark .. secondly dont forget that its a 3.0 M car .. and i thnk majority of us here know the value of the money ... secondly by exterior looks no doubt its beautiful and killer .. but interior plastics are not good .. and many quality issues here and there especially on the sunroof area.. literly ..i hope they fix it earnestly.. but the thing is we WILL still buy YOU or ME right ? i know if we call its Pathetic or what ever because Atlas knows this we dont hv much options so its my opinion and i shared it... its just a car ..and its important to point out issues here and there rather then flatly saying its OKAY ..so tht our serious money dont go waste !! Cheers !!
      welding spots are also present in my vezel and yes they might have used some cheap plastics but atm lots of criticism is going on which is not fully justified though I'm myself saying that it's overpriced

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

All my life I have been hearing Honda has better quality than Corolla blaaah, blaaah
      Seems like you have been sitting with Honda fan boyses all this time. Honda's better quality is just a hoax, there are people who claim that Honda is a luxury class car and hence it has better comfort than the other sedan (the best seller). Fan boyism has no limits.
      "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

F1
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      welding spots are also present in my vezel and yes they might have used some cheap plastics but atm lots of criticism is going on which is not fully justified though I'm myself saying that it's overpriced

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      its present in my Grande too but here its everywhere i mean few joints which are supposed to be covered with the rubbers are open which i thnk shouldnt be there in a 3.0M car right ? and criticism atm is important so that we potential buyers can get a worthy car for such a hefty amount !! thats my point !!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      I am not annoyed brother. I am equally bashing 10th gen here. I have compared to my vezel recently and you know how it went.

The point is that some peeps are calling it pathetic etc etc. I m just saying is that in 2.5 million we have got no other car that offers what 1.8 oriel does. Yes its a pkdm and it will have quality flaws but calling it pathetic is not the right way. Coming over to corolla Yes its a good car in its own way and 2.4 million for a Grande is not joke either... You might not have faced any issues but on 11th gen forum many people are complaining about top of the line Grande like dashboard sounds, very poor paint quality, poor plastic finishing, Infact pakwheels posted a complete article on how a buyer was looted when he was handed over a zero meter gli that had its bonnet painted. So corolla is not doing any miracles either.

All in all, we should complain as well as appreciate what we are getting rather then staying in complete ignorance.

Toyota and Suzukis had been bad boyz always, but Honda Atlas claimed to be better in quality and workmanship, they suddenly dropped quality when people showered cash on them even before seeing the product and they have betrayed this trust of Civic loyalists. Even the display units which they have sent to showrooms and to their own launch event have shoddy welds and botched paintwork, shabby interior fittings etc which is heart breaking. I feel kind of disappointed because I really want to buy this generation of Civic and it has so many quality issues and so much stripped down that putting nearly 2.8 million on such a product feels not just right.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      138 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Today Visit Honda Centre

Startup Video
      https://youtu.be/sVaLSpJFO2M
      The cars we drive say a lot about us

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 988d08e2f68ab79a230acf86eb292bb9

Another Civic on the roads. Turbo.

Credits: RCOP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
      Seems like you have been sitting with Honda fan boyses all this time. Honda's better quality is just a hoax, there are people who claim that Honda is a luxury class car and hence it has better comfort than the other sedan (the best seller). Fan boyism has no limits.
      Yaar on PakWheels they have always been bragging about Civic and bashing Corolla since I joined in 2003. Logon ko complex ka shikar kar dia ha.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Toyota and Suzukis had been bad boyz always, but Honda Atlas claimed to be better in quality and workmanship, they suddenly dropped quality when people showered cash on them even before seeing the product and they have betrayed this trust of Civic loyalists. Even the display units which they have sent to showrooms and to their own launch event have shoddy welds and botched paintwork, shabby interior fittings etc which is heart breaking. I feel kind of disappointed because I really want to buy this generation of Civic and it has so many quality issues and so much stripped down that putting nearly 2.8 million on such a product feels not just right.
      Bhai you are wrong that atlas has better quality. I have 9th gen and I have bashed it. You might have seen me bashing it here and there.

But yet again, when I went to see new civic though I will again tomorrow for an in depth coverage, Mujhay pehle hi pata tha quality nahi achi hoo gi. And wohi baat hoyi. But still honestly the interior dashboard plastics were of very good quality ( soft touch plastics were present everywhere) the seats and seating position were terrific. Quality is bummer but aside from that focus on the features like which car offers push start and traction control? Moreover new civic is just not shape change now atlas has upgraded it's suspension and gearbox plus engine has some new refinements (1.8L)... All this are welcome improvements and will vastly improve driving experience from 9th gen.

Coming over to turbo Yes that variant should have been perfect. It's priced too high yet it has many compromises so that's why I hate it too.
      Only varaint worth looking is 1.8 oriel.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Congrats Honda Atlas for giving us a NEW Era in the form of a Turbo Civic.. This is the trunk of a 3 Million car.. Even a base model overaseas have a trunk inside liner to hide all un-necessary holes and cables.. I don't know how much you saved by cutting these minor items. Any Idea how much it would cost? You don't need to make any holes to fix the carpet. Everything is right there. I think even a Toyota GLI has liner [Correct me if I am wrong].. Claps for Atlas

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13697137 10209199407494152 9102794283142355914 n?oh9f784ee55062e5a5e0c3aaca7bb39024

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13701147 10209199408894187 5901276243203786984 o

Yes, you are right. Gli trunk has got soft padding/liner.
      "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by F1 View Post
      I today visited showroom saw both 1.8 and Turbo .m a potential buyer so i would be giving unbiased opinion first looks are catchy and aggressive and over all stance is preety nice .and i liked Rally Red. i opened its bonnet first soyou can see the open welding spots everywhere .. i dont know its just a Demo car or what ever engine bay fittings are not upto the mark .. secondly dont forget that its a 3.0 M car .. and i thnk majority of us here know the value of the money ... secondly by exterior looks no doubt its beautiful and killer .. but interior plastics are not good .. and many quality issues here and there especially on the sunroof area.. literly ..i hope they fix it earnestly.. but the thing is we WILL still buy YOU or ME right ? i know if we call its Pathetic or what ever because Atlas knows this we dont hv much options so its my opinion and i shared it... its just a car ..and its important to point out issues here and there rather then flatly saying its OKAY ..so tht our serious money dont go waste !! Cheers !!
      But yes we have the option to make hue and cry and raise hell out of them. Social media is so powerful these days, search engines bring up everything when people search Atlas, Honda, Civic Pakistan etc. So healthy criticism is must to keep Atals from totally going nuts.

We all love Civic and it is really heartbreaking to see what Atlas is doing to it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 988d08e2f68ab79a230acf86eb292bb9

Another Civic on the roads. Turbo.

Credits: RCOP
      Look at this aggressiveness
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      The things i hated were the crap navigation, NO led lights(normal were looking cheap), bad speedometer. But still our people love Civic to death so it doesnt matter for them. The gear shifter has bad stiching . Grande one is much better design and quality
      i fully agree after reading few comments i reached to this comclusion they way we need change in country but still PML N swept away the election in kashmir...same way ppl are pointing out so much below quality stuff in this pakistani vversion honda but still think OK AUR OPTION NAHI TU YEHI LETAY lol when they know u will get same crap why would any one even think.providing multiple options.... even atlas can improve its quality if they know customers are keen and wont accept any crap... so its we the faulters .. a car over 3 M should ve been much beyond then this as far as international price is concern ...us canada and europe...the car is between 24000 to 28000 US dollars and here in Pakistan over 29000 so actually we pay even higher then the western version and in return not gwtting most features ..so its a BIG LOL
      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469185684.161563.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  95.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469185700.363559.jpg
Views: 1213
Size:  183.2 KB

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums

Sent from my SM-A800F using PW Forums mobile app

F1
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

But yes we have the option to make hue and cry and raise hell out of them. Social media is so powerful these days, search engines bring up everything when people search Atlas, Honda, Civic Pakistan etc. So healthy criticism is must to keep Atals from totally going nuts.

We all love Civic and it is really heartbreaking to see what Atlas is doing to it.
      absolutely you are right bro ..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The fuel tank is same size everywhere.. Honda increased the trunk space and rear leg room.. they have to make compromises. I would say a more leg room and increased trunk size supersedes the fuel tank size

Quote Originally Posted by jayb View Post
      Two more things that I wanted to add:

- I'm glad Honda launched the new Civic with such fanfare. I've got a suspicion Toyota will try to match/exceed it with the 12th gen Corolla (whenever that comes out). It's starting to feel like these car manufacturers are trying to adopt the same ideas/processes that are followed around the world, from the test mules on Pakistani roads to these launch events.

- the new Civic only has a 47L fuel tank! I can't believe know one is talking about this travesty from Honda.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Okay enough of the bashing already. Yes the car has compromises here and there but calling it pathetic is just plain stupidity.
      When we will ever learn to appreciate. In 2.5 million what else do we need. Honda Atlas is the first one to bring in traction and control and push start. The car has the latest suspension, new Cvt gear box and many more refinements then it's predecessor. Infact it's a better option then it's rival corolla... The interior and exterior feel much more advance then corolla. Moreover corolla is not assembled in Japan, it is our very own pkdm that too have many quality issues.
      So everyone hold your horses, let the car come on roads, drive it and then give your opinion. Many here are just Chaska party, who without knowing a thing are bashing as if they are the ceo of Honda Japan. Indeed everybody has the right to express but hatred is not the way to go.
      Yes turbo is expensive indeed but that doesn't mean it's the only varaint offered... To me the best bet is 1.8 oriel... Its a complete car in 2.5 million.

I respect your views and everyone else. But please oriel is not best value for money. It's good as long as you only want a Honda. Then maybe it's value for money.
      I fail to understand what's so good in the car that it's being called good value for money. Loaded oriel 26.39 (leather+nav) vs Grande 23.79.
      Even the hardtop is expensive than the Grande. Why can't you people criticize Atlas for the pricing. Each variant is 100k more than what it should have been, according to our Pakistani (crappy) standards.
      Just providing traction and vsa doesn't mean they've done us any good. Trust me agar Honda ye sab na bhi dalti tab bhi logon ne 2.6mil dainay tha, aur mujhe surf isi baat ki takleef hai. 90% awam ko tou ABS ka ab ja kar pta chla hai traction or vsa samajhte 1 decade lagay ga.
      Best local sedan gli at. Least tax, lowest token, huge size, wadaira style and a somewhat acceptable price for the crap quality otherwise JDM Hybrids

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shakeel888 View Post
      i fully agree after reading few comments i reached to this comclusion they way we need change in country but still PML N swept away the election in kashmir...same way ppl are pointing out so much below quality stuff in this pakistani vversion honda but still think OK AUR OPTION NAHI TU YEHI LETAY lol when they know u will get same crap why would any one even think.providing multiple options.... even atlas can improve its quality if they know customers are keen and wont accept any crap... so its we the faulters .. a car over 3 M should ve been much beyond then this as far as international price is concern ...us canada and europe...the car is between 24000 to 28000 US dollars and here in Pakistan over 29000 so actually we pay even higher then the western version and in return not gwtting most features ..so its a BIG LOL

sorry us price starts from 18000 and top of the line touring version with honda sensing is 26500

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AABBDDuullaahh View Post
      I respect your views and everyone else. But please oriel is not best value for money. It's good as long as you only want a Honda. Then maybe it's value for money.
      I fail to understand what's so good in the car that it's being called good value for money. Loaded oriel 26.39 (leather+nav) vs Grande 23.79.
      Even the hardtop is expensive than the Grande. Why can't you people criticize Atlas for the pricing. Each variant is 100k more than what it should have been, according to our Pakistani (crappy) standards.
      Just providing traction and vsa doesn't mean they've done us any good. Trust me agar Honda ye sab na bhi dalti tab bhi logon ne 2.6mil dainay tha, aur mujhe surf isi baat ki takleef hai. 90% awam ko tou ABS ka ab ja kar pta chla hai traction or vsa samajhte 1 decade lagay ga.
      Best local sedan gli at. Least tax, lowest token, huge size, wadaira style and a somewhat acceptable price for the crap quality otherwise JDM Hybrids
      Abdullah bhai well said. I share the same view as well. Oriel Infact whole of civic is priced quite high.
      Grande is a fine alternative indeed but I am talking from my perspective... I have 9th gen oriel... So to me the upgrade seems to be the civic oriel... I am not saying Grande is bad but from 9th gen it offers nothing special both have almost the same features.
      Looking at new civic it offers Cvt, new suspension, much bigger stance, spacious interior, new features such as push start, traction control, rear ac, smart entry, much better sat/navigation.
      It all boils down to personal preference. We have no other alternatives, obviously for me right now civic seems the better choice.

Rest JDM Hybrids ka aapkou pata hi hai. Un ka level is just unbeatable. Cheers

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List