Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 922 FirstFirst ... 174574624664672673674675676684724774 ... LastLast
Results 13,461 to 13,480 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170032410th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700324Modulo package of 100,000

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Even my Mehran has better welds than Civic X

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Lol, after reading your comment, apni altis 1.6 kuch zayada achi lagney lag gai hai..

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys can anyone confirm if the Base model will have the same speedometer cluster and steering wheel multimedia buttons as Oriel. What other differences are there other than alloys and sunroof.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Some people just get defensive on Atlas like they own it lol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ha125 View Post
      Guys what would be the on road price of 1.8 hardtop for LAHORE and with FILER status active ?

Sent from my SM-G928C using PW Forums mobile app
      Between 25.00-25.25

Car: 2349
      Carriage: 4
      Tax Filer: 75
      One year advance road token tax till June 2017: 14

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Just one word -- pathetic.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Don't say pathetic to Atlas civic lol

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Is the utility package worth it for Rs.20,500? It includes floor mats, trunk tray and door visors.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just came back from.Honda center Rwp. Car is good but i could not find that WOW feeling i was looking for. I visited toyota GT afterwords and felt that interior wise , i get similar feelings for both
      Both have different exterior, which is good for both.

These r my observations, no intention to have comparison between the two as i dont own any company :p

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Seeing this welds i just checked welds of my grande and mehran . when a 3 million car has worse welding than mehran it says something

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

this pic was taken by me at honda city sale Lahore

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just came back from Honda Gateway after checking out the car.

is it just me or the buttons on steering wheel look and feel cheap and with sharp edges?

the welding points look horrible,

the wax or glue watever they have under the hood along the joins looks like a 5 year old child did it..
      FOCAL /// PIONEER /// AUDISON /// KICKER /// JVC /// PHOENIX GOLD.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mnoman1979 View Post
      dear please share some pics as i told by the honda man that both have same navi systems.
      Didnt take any pictures. But dont believe the salesman, ask them to turn the navigation on and compare for yourself. While turned off, both look the same as the fittings are the same for both.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nab101 View Post
      Is the utility package worth it for Rs.20,500? It includes floor mats, trunk tray and door visors.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      The utility package is ruining the look of the car. Its covering the chrome window garnish. And the last quarter window visible with chrome looks even worse. The sunvisors are an absolute stupidity from Atlas. The least they could do was add a chrome lining above the sunvisors to keep the look. What a stupid utility package. Matts are available for a max 1200 in thicker carpet from the market and the trunk tray i bought for my 9th Gen is for 1000 and equally good.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469272130.045619.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  127.6 KB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Steering controls felt hard unlike soft buttons on 9th gen. Just my impression

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Disappointed, the staff at showroom was acting like they were God's gift to earth with the car, What i loved about the car was obviously the aggressive looks, i loved the driving position, i could NOT understand the reason why they decided to give that cheap screen in turbo (rear screen). The welding joints were horrible and lack of insulation in trunk was a huge turn off, when inquired by the sales staff he said he could not understand the reason himself, point to be noted is that in trunk the placeholders for insulation are there it's just that Honda Pakistan decided to save money.

The buttons on the steering were hard to press and had rough corners, lack of light in vanity mirror was surprising as well. There was a visible gap difference in left and right side of the bonnet which i could not understand.

Would i go for the car? perhaps yes if the issues i pointed are resolved with production variants, I wanted to opt for the hardtop but they have decided to rape it by shredding off so many things that the difference of around 190k saving is just not worth it.

It's between 1.8 Oriel and Grande, in couple of months once the car is on the road I will decide which one deserve my money, I am not a fan ***** like many people.
      Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sorry no offence intended to anyone. Only those people who want to tell, show off and satisfy themselves with the concept of every possible add done to their car including this stupid sunvisor utility package should go for it.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469272479.528142.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  128.9 KB

They should have atleast pasted black paper on the last quarter glass if they couldn't add a chrome strip on the sunvisors

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      Disappointed, the staff at showroom was acting like they were God's gift to earth with the car, What i loved about the car was obviously the aggressive looks, i loved the driving position, i could NOT understand the reason why they decided to give that cheap screen in turbo (rear screen). The welding joints were horrible and lack of insulation in trunk was a huge turn off, when inquired by the sales staff he said he could not understand the reason himself, point to be noted is that in trunk the placeholders for insulation are there it's just that Honda Pakistan decided to save money.

The buttons on the steering were hard to press and had rough corners, lack of light in vanity mirror was surprising as well. There was a visible gap difference in left and right side of the bonnet which i could not understand.

Would i go for the car? perhaps yes if the issues i pointed are resolved with production variants, I wanted to opt for the hardtop but they have decided to rape it by shredding off so many things that the difference of around 190k saving is just not worth it.

It's between 1.8 Oriel and Grande, in couple of months once the car is on the road I will decide which one deserve my money, I am not a fan ***** like many people.
      Bro difference is not 190 its rather mind blowing mere 150. Hardtop is 2349 base price and Oriel is 2499 (ex factory) Oriel is by a thousand miles better pick with these prices.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Okay gentlemen, here are my two cents.

The pictures of the PKDM Civic X are to die for, I mean wow, the styling is exquisite, The color range again, is nice and gives a potential customer good choices. Added features, well, Atlas Honda, you deserve everything that we call our politicians, because you have proven to be as dirty as the likes of baldie and 10%. I had posted in this thread earlier, criticizing the Atlas marketing team and the management, now comes the turn of the technicians, engineers (if they actually have any) QC and again, the management. I suggest you all stand infront of a pkdm civic in a straight line facing each other and bang your heads because despite that the car looks awesome which btw Atlas has no contribution in as it was designed in California, you guys managed to nuke a pretty decent car. The quality of the materials used in it, the finishing, the end product disappoints its potential buyer at so many levels that if I start mentioning each and every one of them it will take a whole hour and a half.

As for the people defending Atlas, its easier to adopt the ostrich approach, obviously thats what one can do after donating his hard earned 1M ruppes to a company that literally blackmailed you into buying something which honestly you never wanted to. When people paid Honda that down payment they expected LED headlights, a properly tweaked 1.5 Turbo Engine, LED Fog Lamps, a proper enfotainment system worthy of a 3 M car, a blue cluster or whatever the technical term is and what did they get? A 1.5T engine that has serious fuel issues priced so insanely expensive that anyone going for it either has to be hell bent on throwing money or less likely but more plausible not quite mature. (No offence intended for anyone, its a personal opinion so if you are offended on the mature remark, I suggest go with the first option, that actually makes you feel more of a bigshot)

Secondly, now that you have been caught by the...well, marbles by Atlas, be a man and prove that it hurts when they squeeze the green out of you and accept that booking a car i.e. PKDM civic x was a big mistake and you probably would have not done it had you not trusted civic like your phuppi ka lardka. Thirdly, for the love of God, stop acting like a dukhiari safed sardi main lipti mazloom aurat and react. May it be Atlas or Indus, atleast when you go to a dealership and see a pathetic excuse of a car make your voice heard. Talk to the people there, if you find a poor welding spot call the dealership guy and infront of all the visitors show it to him, let people hear what Atlas is throwing at you for 3M, maybe, just maybe putting these thugs in their place will get them feel ashamed.

Lastly, people jin ka ishraq majrooh hota hai if someone compares a Atlas Honda with a mehran. Sir, its a public forum, if someone likes he can compare the civic X with a chingchi, he has an equal right to have an opinion and no matter how stupid it may sound to you, he can still have an opinion. I agree, mehran and civic x are not comparable as one loots a below middle class/ middle class pakistani and the second thugs a upper middle class/upper class pakistani yet, a mehran's build quality is thrashed everywhere and what is the other guy doing, thrashing the build quality of the PKDM Civic X.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, nothing that I wrote was intended to pinpoint anyone, I only said what I think most of us believe and a very few of us might actually like to say minus the cuss words. I love the civic X, the non PKDM versions, but what Atlas has done to her is what Shakti Kapoor has done to numerous indian heroines, (remember the closeups of stupid sceneries hanging on the wall as lalita begged for mercy) or if you rather have the burger version of it, What Atlas Honda has done to Civic X is what weed did to Charlie Manson's head.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 466a92b36f4e037bbc31f7979f50bc40
      Hardtop spotted in Johar Town Lahore.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
      Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1469202553342.jpg
Views: 1373
Size:  117.8 KB

I wonder why they put ducts here when we already have the defoger.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

These must be for the drainage.

Now you all are free to guess my IQ.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List