Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 676 of 921 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678686726776 ... LastLast
Results 13,501 to 13,520 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,467
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #13501
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mwm749's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Dubai
      Age
      59
      Posts
      1,160
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I wonder where were the Atlas QA teams when these cars were assembled?. Weld points just needed some putty and sand paper.

      It seems that every one at the factory overlooked bad welding/finishing and fitting. If this is Quality of the DEMO Cars, it is sending shivers down my spine as what to expect when the assembly line is running full swing.

      Let me tell you something, nobody at ATLAS reads or gives a damn to this thread. They have 6000+ firm orders under their belt.

      Suits us;
      I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

    • #13502
      PakWheeler Follow
      ghayyour's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      38
      Posts
      391
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Is there any showroom in Lahore where I can see civic in Colors other than red, white and blue?
      I want to show it to my family.

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #13503
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      No you can't get the Oriel unit on Turbo


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      And is it really that bad on turbo? The cut in the console was horrible, don't know if it will be improved in the production models for customers.
      Am seriously thinking of changing the variant now.... Turbo would have been the proper upgrade after 8th gen and grande but I guess not anymore....

      Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13504
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,641
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      And is it really that bad on turbo? The cut in the console was horrible, don't know if it will be improved in the production models for customers.
      Am seriously thinking of changing the variant now.... Turbo would have been the proper upgrade after 8th gen and grande but I guess not anymore....

      Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
      If you ask me its not worth it for occasional extra acceleration. The compromise considering its a T.O.L are a bit much.

      PS: check your PM

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #13505
      PakWheeler Follow
      siddidy1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      9
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      And is it really that bad on turbo? The cut in the console was horrible, don't know if it will be improved in the production models for customers.
      Am seriously thinking of changing the variant now.... Turbo would have been the proper upgrade after 8th gen and grande but I guess not anymore....

      Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
      The cut wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. But the quality of the navigation is much worse compared to the one on oriel. And i am not talking just about the rear screen, the front screen is also bad.

    • #13506
      PakWheeler Follow
      syedahmedsaad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      329
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by siddidy1 View Post
      The cut wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. But the quality of the navigation is much worse compared to the one on oriel. And i am not talking just about the rear screen, the front screen is also bad.
      Exactly what Rizwan bhai said

      Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13507
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Just returned from Honda I-10, deeply disappointed. Civic is too congested from inside and I did not like its driving position at all, dash and instrument cluster. Over all poor finish, even steering is so poorly done. Only thing I like the roof merging into trunk lid and alloys, super cool. I don't have large hands but the ground clearance is only palm high. I am about 5.7 and I had very little gap between head and roof at the back. When driver seat is slided back, the rear leg room becomes kind a cramped and the hump in the middle of floor adds to cabin congestion.

      Not a single wow factor for me. Shoddy production overall. I would prefer an 8th or 9th gen over this one any day. Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282107245.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  127.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282120591.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  126.5 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282138725.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  146.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282151657.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  102.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282404036.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  123.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282430678.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  112.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282459230.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  178.4 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282573559.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  109.9 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282589178.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  132.9 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282602901.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  149.9 KB10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 446bf7326c6eb9b8f223bd36e288d162

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Attached Images Attached Images    
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #13508
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,641
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Just returned from Honda I-10, deeply disappointed. Civic is too congested from inside and I did not like its driving position at all, dash and instrument cluster. Over all poor finish, even steering is so poorly done. Only thing I like the roof merging into trunk lid and alloys, super cool. I don't have large hands but the ground clearance is only palm high. I am about 5.7 and I had very little gap between head and roof at the back. When driver seat is slided back, the rear leg room becomes kind a cramped and the hump in the middle of floor adds to cabin congestion.

      Not a single wow factor for me. Shoddy production overall. I would prefer an 8th or 9th gen over this one any day. Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282107245.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  127.6 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282120591.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  126.5 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282138725.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  146.7 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282151657.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  102.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282404036.jpg
Views: 913
Size:  123.8 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282430678.jpg
Views: 881
Size:  112.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282459230.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  178.4 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282573559.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  109.9 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282589178.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  132.9 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469282602901.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  149.9 KB10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 446bf7326c6eb9b8f223bd36e288d162

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      For you bro, Corolla would be better. Also your budget will stay easy with it. Atleast your visit would have made your decision easy now


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #13509
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      For you bro, Corolla would be better. Also your budget will stay easy with it. Atleast your visit would have made your decision easy now


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Yes the visit was very helpful. Grande appeals me more now after personally witnessing the Atlas botch up. It seems more value for money and more practical on speed bumps and craters on road. Plus I can't punish the middle passenger

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #13510
      PakWheeler Follow
      iavais's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      139
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Since I was one of those people who paid the 1.0 million advance I believe I am part of the problem. This is going to be my first car and the first Honda in my family and I had sold off my last car so in a bid to get the car early I pre-booked it. One of the reasons I pre-booked it as I am a very careful buyer was the rave reviews internationally and the fact all of my friends and colleagues who owned Hondas used to be all praise about them. From the drive to the workmanship. Hence believing their word I booked mine as I did not want to be without a car for four months as my office is far hence it becomes difficult.

      Now after having pre-booked I seriously regeret it. I like the car but what bothers me the most and I think what bothers most here is the fact the Atlas does not show that they care about their customers. Think about it. Companies make mistakes all the time but it's how they handle it and how they respond to the customer is what matters. Any successful company will have good customer service and they listen to them and respond. What's happening here is that Atlas is not doing that and that's whats bothering me and most of the people here. Ask yourselves if Atlas starts listening then everyone becomes happy that atleast they know that they are being listened to. I with regret say I was part of the problem by encouraging Atlas.

      Companies with such attitude cannot survive competition which is why all three assemblers were crying because they knew the product they are giving is not up to mark and they will have to up their game if they want to compete which they know they can't.

      The solution is that more companies should enter the market

      I tried to gather people to file a case in consumer courts but I got zero participation from this forum mainly because it was a hassle for them. Yes it was a hassle for me as well when I went to the lawyer and spoke to him but support would have been welcomed instead bar a few members the rest were really discouraging. So the problem is not with Atlas it's with us the customer including myself

    • #13511
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Muzammil73's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      2,249
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      36 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Feel sorry for Atlas. And for the staff at 3s that wont even talk politely, with that unnecessary pride on their face and that boastful attitude, as if theyve invented a time travelling machine and not merely assembled a shopping car trolley civic, that too very badly. Please get back on land Atlas. And get your car and staff right.

      Sincerely,
      An old customer.

      Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Honda Civic Fb
      Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

    • #13512
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Sadqay Teri build quality tay welding Teri lajawab Atlas.Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1469284596478.jpg
Views: 710
Size:  102.3 KBName:  uploadfromtaptalk1469284615082.jpg
Views: 721
Size:  59.4 KB

      Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #13513
      PakWheeler Follow
      Usman_Pakwheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      3
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Guys I need help!

      I'm certainly not interested in buying the turbo model, what I like about turbo is the front grill.

      I'm thinking to buy 1.8 oriel in black than change the front grill to black, will Honda give me this option ? Or is there any custom shop in lahore who can replace the front oriel grill to turbo black grill ??

      Thanks


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #13514
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by junox View Post
      Bhai g mne interior ko mehran sy compare ni kia Engine k dakhny me kaha hy k was not looking like a Civic enginr (i may b wrong) Even idsi ka engine dakhny me acha lga mjy in comparison..

      Did any one press or shake the dash shade on the meter it rattles because it so flimsy and weak. one of my friends who has city said his interior was much better than the new civic and the plastics of a Mehran were better and solid than this civic.

      In a nutshell buhat hee halka kaam ha all over.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #13515
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by nab101 View Post
      Is the utility package worth it for Rs.20,500? It includes floor mats, trunk tray and door visors.

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Total rip off

      From market you can get

      Trunk tray from 900 rs to 4500 max
      Window visors from 2500 to 4500 max
      Floor mats from 1500 to 2000 max
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #13516
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Muzammil73's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      2,249
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      36 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Did any one press or shake the dash shade on the meter it rattles because it so flimsy and weak. one of my friends who has city said his interior was much better than the new civic and the plastics of a Mehran were better and solid than this civic.

      In a nutshell buhat hee halka kaam ha all over.
      You tap slightly on dash over the vents. Whole dash rattles.

      Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Honda Civic Fb
      Honda city 1.3 PT (5th Gen)

    • #13517
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mubeenshahid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Sargodha
      Age
      25
      Posts
      8,355
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Hope Honda atlas fixes quality issues in delivery cars then its a good choice
      And yes to me 9th gen cluster is any day better

    • #13518
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Okay gentlemen, here are my two cents.

      The pictures of the PKDM Civic X are to die for, I mean wow, the styling is exquisite, The color range again, is nice and gives a potential customer good choices. Added features, well, Atlas Honda, you deserve everything that we call our politicians, because you have proven to be as dirty as the likes of baldie and 10%. I had posted in this thread earlier, criticizing the Atlas marketing team and the management, now comes the turn of the technicians, engineers (if they actually have any) QC and again, the management. I suggest you all stand infront of a pkdm civic in a straight line facing each other and bang your heads because despite that the car looks awesome which btw Atlas has no contribution in as it was designed in California, you guys managed to nuke a pretty decent car. The quality of the materials used in it, the finishing, the end product disappoints its potential buyer at so many levels that if I start mentioning each and every one of them it will take a whole hour and a half.

      As for the people defending Atlas, its easier to adopt the ostrich approach, obviously thats what one can do after donating his hard earned 1M ruppes to a company that literally blackmailed you into buying something which honestly you never wanted to. When people paid Honda that down payment they expected LED headlights, a properly tweaked 1.5 Turbo Engine, LED Fog Lamps, a proper enfotainment system worthy of a 3 M car, a blue cluster or whatever the technical term is and what did they get? A 1.5T engine that has serious fuel issues priced so insanely expensive that anyone going for it either has to be hell bent on throwing money or less likely but more plausible not quite mature. (No offence intended for anyone, its a personal opinion so if you are offended on the mature remark, I suggest go with the first option, that actually makes you feel more of a bigshot)

      Secondly, now that you have been caught by the...well, marbles by Atlas, be a man and prove that it hurts when they squeeze the green out of you and accept that booking a car i.e. PKDM civic x was a big mistake and you probably would have not done it had you not trusted civic like your phuppi ka lardka. Thirdly, for the love of God, stop acting like a dukhiari safed sardi main lipti mazloom aurat and react. May it be Atlas or Indus, atleast when you go to a dealership and see a pathetic excuse of a car make your voice heard. Talk to the people there, if you find a poor welding spot call the dealership guy and infront of all the visitors show it to him, let people hear what Atlas is throwing at you for 3M, maybe, just maybe putting these thugs in their place will get them feel ashamed.

      Lastly, people jin ka ishraq majrooh hota hai if someone compares a Atlas Honda with a mehran. Sir, its a public forum, if someone likes he can compare the civic X with a chingchi, he has an equal right to have an opinion and no matter how stupid it may sound to you, he can still have an opinion. I agree, mehran and civic x are not comparable as one loots a below middle class/ middle class pakistani and the second thugs a upper middle class/upper class pakistani yet, a mehran's build quality is thrashed everywhere and what is the other guy doing, thrashing the build quality of the PKDM Civic X.

      I am sorry if I offended anyone, nothing that I wrote was intended to pinpoint anyone, I only said what I think most of us believe and a very few of us might actually like to say minus the cuss words. I love the civic X, the non PKDM versions, but what Atlas has done to her is what Shakti Kapoor has done to numerous indian heroines, (remember the closeups of stupid sceneries hanging on the wall as lalita begged for mercy) or if you rather have the burger version of it, What Atlas Honda has done to Civic X is what weed did to Charlie Manson's head.
      You nailed it, just nailed it.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • #13519
      PakWheeler Follow
      eemmads's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      198
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by iavais View Post
      Since I was one of those people who paid the 1.0 million advance I believe I am part of the problem. This is going to be my first car and the first Honda in my family and I had sold off my last car so in a bid to get the car early I pre-booked it. One of the reasons I pre-booked it as I am a very careful buyer was the rave reviews internationally and the fact all of my friends and colleagues who owned Hondas used to be all praise about them. From the drive to the workmanship. Hence believing their word I booked mine as I did not want to be without a car for four months as my office is far hence it becomes difficult.

      Now after having pre-booked I seriously regeret it. I like the car but what bothers me the most and I think what bothers most here is the fact the Atlas does not show that they care about their customers. Think about it. Companies make mistakes all the time but it's how they handle it and how they respond to the customer is what matters. Any successful company will have good customer service and they listen to them and respond. What's happening here is that Atlas is not doing that and that's whats bothering me and most of the people here. Ask yourselves if Atlas starts listening then everyone becomes happy that atleast they know that they are being listened to. I with regret say I was part of the problem by encouraging Atlas.

      Companies with such attitude cannot survive competition which is why all three assemblers were crying because they knew the product they are giving is not up to mark and they will have to up their game if they want to compete which they know they can't.

      The solution is that more companies should enter the market

      I tried to gather people to file a case in consumer courts but I got zero participation from this forum mainly because it was a hassle for them. Yes it was a hassle for me as well when I went to the lawyer and spoke to him but support would have been welcomed instead bar a few members the rest were really discouraging. So the problem is not with Atlas it's with us the customer including myself
      I for one appreciate your courage to accept that you were at fault when you went ahead with this booking.

      I dont comment alot anymore for this particular reason that level of tolerance and the right to reason was becoming an ego issue even though fazal bhai has been very cooperative.

      I went to see the car myself today. And i dont mean to sprinkle salt over the naked wounds of many but I thank the Almighty that i didnt prebook a car that i hadnt even seen. MASHALLAH at the welding. Atlas Honda has proven that the car has indeed come from a welding denter painter shop from "Mandi (ganj in this case)".

      People who had zero knowledge of even the Contract Act 1872 instantly became legal experts when some of us thought we had a strong legal case (yes even if i wasnt one who had prebooked this car, i was still supporting the motion) and tried to make it look as if we were the weaker party.

      We are the consumer and regardless of what we are fed with that this is Pakistan and we are weak, if not harm them financially we can atleast make Atlas reposition their Qibla towards a more consumer friendly approach.

      I was at Honda Avenue Gulberg Islamabad and i openly called out the sales guy and asked if is this mehran or civic pointing towards the welding on the doors? Hearing me the guests looking at the car came towards that direction and none of them, i swear none of them were pleased with what they saw.

      And uncle was there with his family and he was trying to get access to the owner because he wanted to shift his booking from the 1.5T to the hard top but sales team were trying to convince him that he will have to wait alot for the hard top to arrive.

      If the hardtop is late for arrival then why in the world are some people driving it in Lahore?!? Honda Atlas is a public limited company, competition commission of Pakistan can ROGER them big time for having dual consumer policy.

      The rear and front lights are pretty sweet. But sitting inside gives you the real shocker. Has anyone seen that fake plastic support next to the back passenger seats? I mean just in case u have more than 3 people sitting in the back seats, one of them will be positioning himself on plastic instead of any small portion of seat cushion. -_-

      Im sad as a pakistani consumer with how manipulative Honda Atlas has been but happy as somebody who had to change his car and spend his precious savings on a car worthy of giving him mental peace and satisfaction of a decent buy. Grande may not be a worthy opponent to Civic in many departments. But seeing that over 90% of the comments are showing some sort of genuine disappointment over Civic, im glad i waited.



      The steering controls feel very cheap to say the least. But the steering size and the level of visibility ahead for the driver were good no doubt, from the drivers point of view.

      LOL @ rear screen



      The trunk is spacious. But over 20k for floor mats, sun visors and trunk tray?!?

      A well designed car....ruined by Greed of Pakistani henchmen who were trusted by Honda Japan to carry forward their name when it came to quality and excellence.

      Dono haath utha kar Honda Atlas ki taraf 🖑🖐


      P.S
      To the people who booked this car, im not ur enemy, i am your brother and i pray and hope a miracle happens and when you get ur cars delivered, the fit and finish is somewhat acceptable and proves that this is indeed a 2.5million car or in case of 1.5t, a 3 million rupee car.

    • #13520
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Okay gentlemen, here are my two cents.

      The pictures of the PKDM Civic X are to die for, I mean wow, the styling is exquisite, The color range again, is nice and gives a potential customer good choices. Added features, well, Atlas Honda, you deserve everything that we call our politicians, because you have proven to be as dirty as the likes of baldie and 10%. I had posted in this thread earlier, criticizing the Atlas marketing team and the management, now comes the turn of the technicians, engineers (if they actually have any) QC and again, the management. I suggest you all stand infront of a pkdm civic in a straight line facing each other and bang your heads because despite that the car looks awesome which btw Atlas has no contribution in as it was designed in California, you guys managed to nuke a pretty decent car. The quality of the materials used in it, the finishing, the end product disappoints its potential buyer at so many levels that if I start mentioning each and every one of them it will take a whole hour and a half.

      As for the people defending Atlas, its easier to adopt the ostrich approach, obviously thats what one can do after donating his hard earned 1M ruppes to a company that literally blackmailed you into buying something which honestly you never wanted to. When people paid Honda that down payment they expected LED headlights, a properly tweaked 1.5 Turbo Engine, LED Fog Lamps, a proper enfotainment system worthy of a 3 M car, a blue cluster or whatever the technical term is and what did they get? A 1.5T engine that has serious fuel issues priced so insanely expensive that anyone going for it either has to be hell bent on throwing money or less likely but more plausible not quite mature. (No offence intended for anyone, its a personal opinion so if you are offended on the mature remark, I suggest go with the first option, that actually makes you feel more of a bigshot)

      Secondly, now that you have been caught by the...well, marbles by Atlas, be a man and prove that it hurts when they squeeze the green out of you and accept that booking a car i.e. PKDM civic x was a big mistake and you probably would have not done it had you not trusted civic like your phuppi ka lardka. Thirdly, for the love of God, stop acting like a dukhiari safed sardi main lipti mazloom aurat and react. May it be Atlas or Indus, atleast when you go to a dealership and see a pathetic excuse of a car make your voice heard. Talk to the people there, if you find a poor welding spot call the dealership guy and infront of all the visitors show it to him, let people hear what Atlas is throwing at you for 3M, maybe, just maybe putting these thugs in their place will get them feel ashamed.

      Lastly, people jin ka ishraq majrooh hota hai if someone compares a Atlas Honda with a mehran. Sir, its a public forum, if someone likes he can compare the civic X with a chingchi, he has an equal right to have an opinion and no matter how stupid it may sound to you, he can still have an opinion. I agree, mehran and civic x are not comparable as one loots a below middle class/ middle class pakistani and the second thugs a upper middle class/upper class pakistani yet, a mehran's build quality is thrashed everywhere and what is the other guy doing, thrashing the build quality of the PKDM Civic X.

      I am sorry if I offended anyone, nothing that I wrote was intended to pinpoint anyone, I only said what I think most of us believe and a very few of us might actually like to say minus the cuss words. I love the civic X, the non PKDM versions, but what Atlas has done to her is what Shakti Kapoor has done to numerous indian heroines, (remember the closeups of stupid sceneries hanging on the wall as lalita begged for mercy) or if you rather have the burger version of it, What Atlas Honda has done to Civic X is what weed did to Charlie Manson's head.
      Wow.... Really nice summarisation.... Really appreciate your eye for detail and also being unbiased.👍
      +1


      Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • 23-07-2016, 08:43 PM

      Senior PakWheeler

      Reason
      not wanted

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •