Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 677 of 921 FirstFirst ... 177577627667675676677678679687727777 ... LastLast
Results 13,521 to 13,540 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I have sent those bad welding pictures to one of the top executives at Honda Pakistan and I was really shocked to know that the quality assurance team is headed by a Japanese. He promised to approach the concerned department and thanked for the input.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Andhay kay agay roay..Apnay deeday khoay.
      Nothing will change now, Atlas has already succeeded at what they were willing to achieve.

Admit it guys, we, everyone inclusive have given these fraudsters the power to rob us. They are not at all at fault, it is us who have been very rightly treated, we deserve every bit of this.

Just a couple of days and eveything will go back to normal with many people buying the same car for whatever price quoted!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Awesome car by Honda... A real treat for a car enthusiast BUT Atlas f****d it... Mainly due to quality issues...
      I have no words...
      But i may be heading towards hardtop and i guess it would be a blessing in disguise as with 3-4 months these quality issues might improve.

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I literally do not understand how easy it is for us to cross the line when it comes to bashing. I have been a potential Civic X buyer since this thread started and i have kept and driven most of our beloved PKDM cars. Honda undoubtedly has been enjoying the 'better then rest' label since its inception. I visited Honda gateway the day Civic X was launched and uploaded all the pics i took and wrote a brief review of my visit. Yes, i wasnt impressed with the interior as i expected more from our beloved Atlas Honda Civic X but still its literally crazy to compare the interior with that of a Mehran and please guys if you can have an opinion then so can people like me , so calling me or anybody else a Honda fanboy wont be justified. I have kept two Mehrans and i know what Mehrans interior is(no offence to Mehran owners) . If the quality is down we raise our voice to get it correctd but we dont stoop to a level of unreal comparisons. And those of you who said that touching the interior makes you hear rattling noises , please gime a break.
      The point is Honda Atlas couldnt achieve what we wanted to see in a 3 or a 2.5 mil car , the interior quality should be improved especialy the leather, sunvisor lamp should be introduced(i remb sme1 had that in a Mehran 2 ) , trunk carpet should be included and all those welding spots and joints should be neatly done.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      11 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

= Dash of 9th gen is ahead.

= Rear of x is better than 9th

= Front doesnt seems like a seedan but more like an SUV or Van

= Alloys are the most impressive thing for me, can i get the same for my 9th gen in 15?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 345e18eb2d3e21502319feaf4f9635e8

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just wow

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No doubt the best looking local sedan till date in Pakistan

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      143 Post(s)
      Tagged
      52 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So I drove the 1.5L turbo today. I must say, it is a marvelous car in terms of driving pleasure. Suspension, steering and specially the 1.5L turbo earth dreams motor is just excellent, no other words for it. I currently own a Corolla Altis CVTi 2014 and the difference between the feel of the two cars is amazing, both have their own THING. Civic is definitely better than the previous generation over here, road grip, braking, all have been massively improved. The acceleration. OH MYY this car is wayyyyy fast. Like faster than you can imagine it to be.You have to think again and again whether you really are in a economy class honda civic. It just flies with the push of the pedal. I loved it.

However.................................

Thats only 25% of the car, I repeat, 75% of the story is TOTALLY opposite! The build is worse than a suzuki cultus. I can't believe that the center console of a 3.3 million Rs car was rattling like a cultus on the 65th kilometer of its life! COME ON YOU FREAKS AT HONDA ATLAS! Boht he zyada dukh hua choon cheen sunn kar. I always bashed the 9th gen for being an OVER RATED car versus the 11th Gen Toyota Corolla Altis but this Civic X is like 40 years behind the 9th gen in terms of quality.

The navigation? TOTALLY BS AND USELESS. It takes like 2 minutes to display the reverse camera when you've started the car recently. Display is pixelated like a 6000 Rs worth Q mobile. Rear entertainment is JOKE of the century. Zyada chance tu yehi hai ke safai ke doran thora sakht haath lag gya to he toot jaye gi warna bachay lazmi tor den ge. And if someone tries to open the console by mistake while the screen is out, it would get smashed between the legs of the center passenger. Lol.

Seats are not comfortable, leather is not leather, its some fake *****. Very hard and poorly stitched.

Headlamps were just OKAY, may be I have watched this car with LED lamps a bit too much over youtube.

Another big joke is the instrument cluster, I mean 33 Lakh Rs and THIS *****? WTF Atlas Honda?! Those grid lines are worse than Honda City! Same old "killi" from 7th Gen Honda civic to control the display settings. HUGE THUMBS DOWN HERE.

Sound system is not good, the rear speakers rattle on high volume, and are very poor. Trunk area where the emblems are placed is plastic and will surely rattle over time, no trunk carpet makes it look HIDEOUS. Lots of uncovered spots in the engine bay, THUMBS down here as well.

I just sat in the oriel for 10 minutes, navigation is miles ahead of the turbo, rest is pretty much the same, no oil limit option in the cluster for the oriel though. Will drive it some other day to check the CVT on R18, inshALLAH.

Verdict? For me, its a big NOPE, at least for now. May be I will get it once this CRAZE settles and I find the cars to be a bit better built. Shukar ALHAMDOLILLAH I was not among the BHOLAY (no offense) who booked it for a huge sum of money without even looking at it. Corolla Altis Zindabaad for now! I will explain more stuff which I experienced about the car later on inshALLAH.
      Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 42167c056a6195dc417281184773446a

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

A piece of vital info for people who booked the car with the inspirations of getting the delivery within a week or so of the launch, a friend of mine who had booked a 1.8 civic has received delivery and has even posted a picture of it on his FB profile. As per him, two colors were available for him to choose from red and blue, he chose blue and its a 1.8 Oriel. So good news is that red and blue both are available in 1.8 Oriel. Bad news is that Atlas ditched its loyal customers and chose favorites. I ll try to get some info about the build quality and his review on the drive but until then, keep your hopes low cuz Honda Atlas sure knows how to thrash your expectations.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guyz is it just me or that the Civic X is taking a serious thrashing on social media due to poor build quality of the display units and sky high prices...
      There are many pics / albums circulating on facebook and other forums showing bad workmanship from Atlas... ( also alot many pics in those are actually my clicks )
      Lets see how thngs turn out.
      Waiting for news regarding hardtop launch and pricing 🤓

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 345e18eb2d3e21502319feaf4f9635e8

Just looking at corolla in front, civic looks stylish, sporty, modern, and aggressive. Further its not worthy while buying a car in pakistan and comparing quality with rest of the world. Once already living with mehran, cultus etc. civic seems far better. Turbo engine worth more price and people willing to buy turbo will still buy it, keeping aside lack of visor bulb or trunk sheet absence. These are cheap stuff and one can add if like to. If entertainment is not good for front or back, i am sure one can easily get in 50-75k. Somebody spending 3.2 Million can add little more easily. Dont bother about Android auto, its coming this year to any device running android.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Guyz is it just me or that the Civic X is taking a serious thrashing on social media due to poor build quality of the display units and sky high prices...
      There are many pics / albums circulating on facebook and other forums showing bad workmanship from Atlas... ( also alot many pics in those are actually my clicks )
      Lets see how thngs turn out.
      Waiting for news regarding hardtop launch and pricing

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Sir hardtop is launched and available for booking

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 345e18eb2d3e21502319feaf4f9635e8Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      @arkhitekt these visors have a chrome strip on them , continuing the flow. Not present on the display units though, as you pointed out.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

so.. rumor has it, one of the cars had a bad crash and was fixed overnite..
      people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
      I have sent those bad welding pictures to one of the top executives at Honda Pakistan and I was really shocked to know that the quality assurance team is headed by a Japanese. He promised to approach the concerned department and thanked for the input.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      I think it was "what ever". Japanese heading QA Deptt. and these cars were delivered and displayed at dealership..
      I dont believe they didnt know what was being produced and shipped..

As I said earlier, they have some 6000+ confirmed orders under thier belt.

..Why bother and who cares..

Try contacting Japan, nothing will happen..

Only thing that can be done is to take this to Consumer Court. And that too by a customer who has faulty car delivered to him.
      I Dont Drive Fast, I Fly Slowly....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Is it hardtop?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
      Is it hardtop?
      Turbo

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Actually many of us think that HACL is owned by Pakistanis, ppl should understand that controlling interest of this company is of Honda Japan (as the name suggests, Honda Atlas Cars Limited, in normal commerce terms: first name of a company is of a majority shareholder in a jointly owned company, as the case is different in Atlas Honda Motorcycles where Pakistanis have a controlling interest) and they (Japs) are the ones who actually control the operations, productions, pricings and other things in this very much company. Atlas or Pakistani ppl has nothing to do with it. But the problem is, Japs are real good businessmen after WWII. They have been Americanized in almost every aspect of their life and they really know how to make huge profits, they are loyal to none but their homeland or the very much companies which they own/run. They know how to rip off the Pakistani ppl or the citizens of any third world country. Honda Japan's policies are really different in other developed countries and we all know why. So basically its a fault of our Govt and our economy which gives ample opportunities to these looters to keep on looting this innocent public of Pakistan. The car will be sought after, a huge commercial success or whatever you name it, but it simply wont worth the money which you will pay.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List