Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 678 of 925 FirstFirst ... 178578628668676677678679680688728778 ... LastLast
Results 13,541 to 13,560 of 18494
Like Tree11458Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Fazal, can you find out how much the sat/Mac unit costs in US and can we fit that in Pakistani turbo?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Sir hardtop is launched and available for booking

Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      It's launched but I don't think they are taking orders for it at present. Ali Bhai said that their are chances that hardtop price will also come down ( according to his source ). May be under 23 🤑

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by biloo View Post
      I literally do not understand how easy it is for us to cross the line when it comes to bashing. I have been a potential Civic X buyer since this thread started and i have kept and driven most of our beloved PKDM cars. Honda undoubtedly has been enjoying the 'better then rest' label since its inception. I visited Honda gateway the day Civic X was launched and uploaded all the pics i took and wrote a brief review of my visit. Yes, i wasnt impressed with the interior as i expected more from our beloved Atlas Honda Civic X but still its literally crazy to compare the interior with that of a Mehran and please guys if you can have an opinion then so can people like me , so calling me or anybody else a Honda fanboy wont be justified. I have kept two Mehrans and i know what Mehrans interior is(no offence to Mehran owners) . If the quality is down we raise our voice to get it correctd but we dont stoop to a level of unreal comparisons. And those of you who said that touching the interior makes you hear rattling noises , please gime a break.
      The point is Honda Atlas couldnt achieve what we wanted to see in a 3 or a 2.5 mil car , the interior quality should be improved especialy the leather, sunvisor lamp should be introduced(i remb sme1 had that in a Mehran 2 ) , trunk carpet should be included and all those welding spots and joints should be neatly done.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
      Nailed it sir. There is a way to criticize but some members are behaving like 2 year old kids. I wasn't expecting this at all from them. Isi liye mene ub comment hi kerna chorr diya hai.

Is kaum ka waqai kuch nahi hoo sakta!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      It's launched but I don't think they are taking orders for it at present. Ali Bhai said that their are chances that hardtop price will also come down ( according to his source ). May be under 23

Well i really doubt they will reduce the price

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fawadakbarkhan View Post
      So I drove the 1.5L turbo today. I must say, it is a marvelous car in terms of driving pleasure. Suspension, steering and specially the 1.5L turbo earth dreams motor is just excellent, no other words for it. I currently own a Corolla Altis CVTi 2014 and the difference between the feel of the two cars is amazing, both have their own THING. Civic is definitely better than the previous generation over here, road grip, braking, all have been massively improved. The acceleration. OH MYY this car is wayyyyy fast. Like faster than you can imagine it to be.You have to think again and again whether you really are in a economy class honda civic. It just flies with the push of the pedal. I loved it.

However.................................

Thats only 25% of the car, I repeat, 75% of the story is TOTALLY opposite! The build is worse than a suzuki cultus. I can't believe that the center console of a 3.3 million Rs car was rattling like a cultus on the 65th kilometer of its life! COME ON YOU FREAKS AT HONDA ATLAS! Boht he zyada dukh hua choon cheen sunn kar. I always bashed the 9th gen for being an OVER RATED car versus the 11th Gen Toyota Corolla Altis but this Civic X is like 40 years behind the 9th gen in terms of quality.

The navigation? TOTALLY BS AND USELESS. It takes like 2 minutes to display the reverse camera when you've started the car recently. Display is pixelated like a 6000 Rs worth Q mobile. Rear entertainment is JOKE of the century. Zyada chance tu yehi hai ke safai ke doran thora sakht haath lag gya to he toot jaye gi warna bachay lazmi tor den ge. And if someone tries to open the console by mistake while the screen is out, it would get smashed between the legs of the center passenger. Lol.

Seats are not comfortable, leather is not leather, its some fake *****. Very hard and poorly stitched.

Headlamps were just OKAY, may be I have watched this car with LED lamps a bit too much over youtube.

Another big joke is the instrument cluster, I mean 33 Lakh Rs and THIS *****? WTF Atlas Honda?! Those grid lines are worse than Honda City! Same old "killi" from 7th Gen Honda civic to control the display settings. HUGE THUMBS DOWN HERE.

Sound system is not good, the rear speakers rattle on high volume, and are very poor. Trunk area where the emblems are placed is plastic and will surely rattle over time, no trunk carpet makes it look HIDEOUS. Lots of uncovered spots in the engine bay, THUMBS down here as well.

I just sat in the oriel for 10 minutes, navigation is miles ahead of the turbo, rest is pretty much the same, no oil limit option in the cluster for the oriel though. Will drive it some other day to check the CVT on R18, inshALLAH.

Verdict? For me, its a big NOPE, at least for now. May be I will get it once this CRAZE settles and I find the cars to be a bit better built. Shukar ALHAMDOLILLAH I was not among the BHOLAY (no offense) who booked it for a huge sum of money without even looking at it. Corolla Altis Zindabaad for now! I will explain more stuff which I experienced about the car later on inshALLAH.
      I was waiting for your review. Finally the car drives well. I hope they settle the quality issues before I book mine

Kindly test R18 asap. Waiting for that one also.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roony View Post
      @arkhitekt these visors have a chrome strip on them , continuing the flow. Not present on the display units though, as you pointed out.
      Now these are looking fine. Wonder how these were available for this specific car.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Whoever prebook the cars, you can always sell on premium
      Outside pws, there is ton of demand from our beloved nation.i know guys whohave prebooked 10 even 15 units to sell on premium and trust me it will sell like hot cakes..
      Now for quality issues the best we can do is write to honda international and force their hands
      Its a pity that atlas ruined a car which can easily be the most successful car ever in pakistan, and i doubt it still will be

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by adnanniazi_2000 View Post
      basically its a fault of our Govt and our economy which gives ample opportunities to these looters to keep on looting this innocent public of Pakistan. The car will be sought after, a huge commercial success or whatever you name it, but it simply wont worth the money which you will pay.
      Agreed, if govt. apply a check on these motor companies, our life will be easy. Our Honorable ministers have their own car companies in dubai but they have no interest in Pakistan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xaini12 View Post
      Whoever prebook the cars, you can always sell on premium
      Outside pws, there is ton of demand from our beloved nation.i know guys whohave prebooked 10 even 15 units to sell on premium and trust me it will sell like hot cakes..
      Now for quality issues the best we can do is write to honda international and force their hands
      Its a pity that atlas ruined a car which can easily be the most successful car ever in pakistan, and i doubt it still will be

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Sir if corolla can be a hit with quality issues yeh toh phir bhe civic hai.

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Now these are looking fine. Wonder how these were available for this specific car.

Maybe they are aftermarket ones

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I can clearly see the traffic of actual buyers has gone much less due to childish behaviour of many members. Even senior ones, sorry to say highly immature with Cultus, Mehran and Chingchi remarks.

So if Mehran is better in build quality please buy it and teach Atlas a lesson. Please buy the better Chingchi and show Atlas what quality is. Be creative with your hatred please and come up with a better comparison. Yes you have the right to express your opinion but don't donit like a 2nd grader and do it like a teenager atleast if not an adult.

Positive healthy criticism is one thing but exaggerated degrading purely for hatred is something else.

Yes it has issues, yes there is a lack of attention to quality in many many areas BUT doesn't mean a chingchi is better. CHINGCHI??? Seriously??? Couldn't you come with a slightly realistic criticism module??? Bravo to your creativity of expressing the hatred. There's a limit to exaggeration but maybe not for toddlers, my mistake I am expecting people at PW were a bit mature.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Where every thing is politicized, you don't expect a decent business norm

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir if corolla can be a hit with quality issues yeh toh phir bhe civic hai.

Yaar masla hit ka naheen, Civic X is already a hit even before it was launched, it has been sold more than any generation of civic in Pakistan.

Awam ready ha lainay kay liay as they have just two options.

I can bet that if today Indus start collecting one million rupees as advance by showing the pic of a plain facelift for 2017, people will rush with pay orders right now.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Yaar masla hit ka naheen, Civic X is already a hit even before it was launched, it has been sold more than any generation of civic in Pakistan.

Awam ready ha lainay kay liay as they have just two options.

I can bet that if today Indus start collecting one million rupees as advance by showing the pic of a plain facelift for 2017, people will rush with pay orders right now.
      Sir yahi toh baat hai. Jab hum khud log jazbati ho kar her anay wali cheez ke pechay bhag jatay hain toh companies ka dimag kharab toh hoga hi

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Mean looks, sorry if a duplicate image.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700469

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir yahi toh baat hai. Jab hum khud log jazbati ho kar her anay wali cheez ke pechay bhag jatay hain toh companies ka dimag kharab toh hoga hi

No dear awam ka kasoor naheen, hamaray pass options naheen. It's our authorities which are responsible for this mess because they have maintained the monoply for three companies.`
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      No dear awam ka kasoor naheen, hamaray pass options naheen. It's our authorities which are responsible for this mess because they have maintained the monoply for three companies.`
      Then we should accept with the wholeheartedly what we are getting!

Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Note: Read this post for an effort towards improvement.

Thanks Atlas for giving us a space shuttle enterprise in the form of a Turbo Civic X.
      As soon as you step in you are welcomed by array of camera. You are feeling so proud of giving us these two "Selfie" cameras. One in the head unit and one on the Cheap LCD as rear entertainment System. In an effort to have a so called useless cheap LCD screen in name of rear entertainment system; Atlas have ruined the beautiful central console as available international .. look at the cut in the console.. this looks pathetic and out of proportions. It has limit the use of the console and the backward motion is restricted. This results the use of a well designed console for which Honda is praised on the globe very limited. This also results in the elimination of second cup holder.
      Now comes another exclusivity. Civic was also praised for its very clever design for the placement of charging port area behind the gear lever. Its a two level storage cubby, and have a nice wire management system to reduce clutter. You can see two cut outs for the wires in PKDM Civic. PKDM Civic provided wires in the dash board as far as USB and second charging port. It would have been much better if Atlas ran the wire for USB and had an outlet right next to power outlet behind the gear lever like everywhere else. The USB goes to head-unit, so why it goes to dashboard. As Atlas is cutting corners and making profits with providing less and Pakistan exclusive features, they could have saved around 6 feet of wire by placing a USB port right next to 12 V outlet. Atlas also removed the secondary USB from the central console to save some more money. Placing these cables like " Bijli choori wali KUNDAY wali taar" in dash compartment reduce the use of dashboard as well.

Atlas these are minor things but these are truly convenience features. Like you can move up and down the window by a handle but we need power windows because of convenience. Lets work on it by looking at overseas model and work on moving this USB right next to 12V outlet. Its up to you if you want to give us the extra secondary USB port in driver console.

I am sure you will work on it and make it better in future model years. Maybe 2017. Good Luck!

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13754450 10209208237594899 8194021520628115409 n?ohc64b856d0de12c6f65164f68b5974160

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13697278 10209208239114937 4316758882425999125 n?ohd8cbd91e777a1d0bce3eee8a0a65e533

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13731708 10209208240274966 5181336993648157583 n?oh3611603a6a3ceadbd2c7f9c5511e8f46

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13698008 10209208241434995 47927909278764394 o

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13697173 10209208242075011 1418272848341504234 n?oh6785646cb2dc5b0b9f21ccdf6b9a9ed3

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13716064 10209208241554998 8313117298650589158 n?oh38b0bc7a179c3959dbf19ad3e5f1df17

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13775885 10209208242595024 8859349577450180503 n?ohffd625607bc282748079365894d5206f

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 13754152 10209208243115037 9133382248870104107 n?ohd5098895f42a27b8895afcf687f64d03

Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      It's launched but I don't think they are taking orders for it at present. Ali Bhai said that their are chances that hardtop price will also come down ( according to his source ). May be under 23 ��

i went to honda shahrae faisal Karachi the dealer told me that hardtop is available for booking if u will book it withing 2-3 days u will get after 1-1.5 months when it will be officially launch.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The new civic is 2.91 inch longer and 0.25 inch wider then the previous one.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List