Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 680 of 922 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680681682690730780 ... LastLast
Results 13,581 to 13,600 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly_Flame View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700569

Uffff Allah, kitnay chawal and cheap hein Atlas walay. Look at the writing on these cables, China walay chargers pay iss tarha ki writing hoti hai. Looking extremely cheap, 3.2 million to get this cheap @ss ****. I'd want even the smallest of things to reflect top quality if I pay 3.2 million. So sad, feeling violated just because we are Pakistanis, everyone's exploiting and our Governments do nothing. Look at this cheapness damn.
      Writing pe bhe issue?

This shows the maturity level
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Also from the time I know that this particular gen is designed by US Honda guys not Japs, US always design big and weird cars as compared to our smart Asian taste.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Look at the quality of Atlas, can't even write with chalk on the windscreen properly. Notice how hasty and pathetic they have written M01 in the windcreen If you know what I mean

Looks like a 2 year old wrote the dealership code with white crayon on the screen

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700622
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Confused and really confused.
      It was time when Atlas opened advance booking and i went to book it on 2nd day.
      From first day dealership ppl dont know anything or they dont want to tell anything.
      Seeing a gud response from international reviews I paid million and booked 1.5 turbo.
      First they showed 2.8M approx then on 15th july i went to book my cuzin 1.8 and they showed me this letter.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469303372.502613.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  90.8 KB
      And now it went to 3 million.
      First i would like to ask legal experts, is there any way a customer/consumer challenge this price in consumer court. ?
      Now they launched it officially on 22,
      I was out of lhr from few days and today i am here, my younger bro went to see car and i got so disappointed to hear the details he told me that i have no interest to see the vehicle. From every one i am hearing it has this flaws, low quality built cheap plastic etc.
      I will also visit dealership tomorrow and check it myself.
      Now i am also confused either buy this car with already mentioned things + high octane recommendation which is not appealing me anymore regarding its price vs quality or buy something else by paying lil extra.
      I have options
      1. Vezel
      2. Audi A3
      Dont want to buy prius and Grandy etc as i am already driving them from last 3 years.
      -Hamari Apni web site.....PAKWHEELS

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Writing pe bhe issue?

This shows the maturity level
      The point is the cheap........ nvm, yeah writing achi nai hai. -_-

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Look at the quality of Atlas, can't even write with chalk on the windscreen properly. Notice how hasty and pathetic they have written M01 in the windcreen ???????????? If you know what I mean

Looks like a 2 year old wrote the dealership code with white crayon on the screen

Seriously, after looking at this writing on the windscreen, i wish I did not prebook the car in June

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Look at the quality of Atlas, can't even write with chalk on the windscreen properly. Notice how hasty and pathetic they have written M01 in the windcreen ???????????? If you know what I mean

Yes this is a serious quality issue and I admit it's a flaw. Someone must take an initiative for this and complain Atlas to use stencils for this purpose. They really shouldn't hire kids for such a sensitive job

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Again to put my point in a better prospective, a 3M Honda Vezel comes with all the gizmos, on the other hand a 3.2M PKDM Civic X comes with what we all saw on the launch. My point is, first you booked a car with a huge sum of 1 M and very conveniently skipped the part where you should have told the potential buyer that the 1.5T wont run on the fuel youre getting here. Ok, as Pakistanis we accepted that, then you stripped away the LED lights, we kept loyal to PKDM Civic, then you stripped the blue cluster, well it was hard but we finally came to terms with that too, then you went on and took away the infotainment system in the turbo, again, we thanked our starts that atleast 1.8 ka to achi quality wala hai, then you stripped away the LED fog lamps which were promised by your own delaerships and we said please for the love of God, is hoor pari ki aik jhalak hi dikha do, logon ko saans ana band hogya, terminal coma patients woke up, pata nahi kis kis bandey ne kia kia deal karke malikul mout se aik aik sans agey bardhwai is dulhan ka chehra dekhne ke liye and when finally we got to see the apsara, (cue: comical flop sound) Be unbaised for just a few minutes and tell me, Honda designes a beautiful car, it won so many awards for its interior jiski bases par you got people to book the car without even looking at it and when Atlas finally unveiled it, she only stripped it naked. Abhi bhi agar is gardi main koi achi cheez hai to wo Honda ki styling hai, uska design hai but Atlas Honda has robbed you of all the award wining specs that made you book the car in the first place. Aasaan lafzon main kahun to bhai aapko sajji dekha ke khabhi mari hai Atlas ne. Ab us par sitam zareefi ye ke if one tries to draw a comparison about the workmanship tau bhi tabiyat par giran guzrey hai logon ke. Atlas ko sir pe chardhana ye nahi to aur kia hai? and atlas ko hi kion, indus, suzuki or any tom dick or harry who cheats you deserves to be bashed and bashed good. Honda Atlas ki aarti utarne se gardi shayd theek na ho, haan aeena dikhao to shayd kuch ho jaye, I was planing to buy a civic X but I am still hopefull things might take a positive turn and I might get something better if I wait more. But I will do everything in my power and capacity to judge and gauge the quality of my product before I give these looters a single penny. Again, for the last time, nobody is comparing PKDM civic X with a mehran or a cultus, we are comparing workmanship, quality and finish.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ufff bus ub civic farigh hai. Ye mene pehle kiun nahi dekha. Zubaib bhai thank you so much. You have saved my 3 million. Tomorrow InshAllah I will go to dealership of Suzuki and chingchi with pay order. Infact hey in 3 million I can buy almost 3 mehran vxr and about 30 chingchi 's. Because 3 mehran or 30 chingchi' s are definitely more them 1 civic. Ye cheez.
      Logic FTW.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Ufff bus ub civic farigh hai. Ye mene pehle kiun nahi dekha. Zubaib bhai thank you so much. You have saved my 3 million. Tomorrow InshAllah I will go to dealership of Suzuki and chingchi with pay order. Infact hey in 3 million I can buy almost 3 mehran vxr and about 30 chingchi 's. Because 3 mehran or 30 chingchi' s are definitely more them 1 civic. Ye cheez.
      Logic FTW.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Then you can show Atlas that apart from quality the Chingchi are even paying you a good monthly income as well whereas their cars only eat your expenses apart from being poor than those Chingchi.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Again to put my point in a better prospective, a 3M Honda Vezel comes with all the gizmos, on the other hand a 3.2M PKDM Civic X comes with what we all saw on the launch. My point is, first you booked a car with a huge sum of 1 M and very conveniently skipped the part where you should have told the potential buyer that the 1.5T wont run on the fuel youre getting here. Ok, as Pakistanis we accepted that, then you stripped away the LED lights, we kept loyal to PKDM Civic, then you stripped the blue cluster, well it was hard but we finally came to terms with that too, then you went on and took away the infotainment system in the turbo, again, we thanked our starts that atleast 1.8 ka to achi quality wala hai, then you stripped away the LED fog lamps which were promised by your own delaerships and we said please for the love of God, is hoor pari ki aik jhalak hi dikha do, logon ko saans ana band hogya, terminal coma patients woke up, pata nahi kis kis bandey ne kia kia deal karke malikul mout se aik aik sans agey bardhwai is dulhan ka chehra dekhne ke liye and when finally we got to see the apsara, (cue: comical flop sound) Be unbaised for just a few minutes and tell me, Honda designes a beautiful car, it won so many awards for its interior jiski bases par you got people to book the car without even looking at it and when Atlas finally unveiled it, she only stripped it naked. Abhi bhi agar is gardi main koi achi cheez hai to wo Honda ki styling hai, uska design hai but Atlas Honda has robbed you of all the award wining specs that made you book the car in the first place. Aasaan lafzon main kahun to bhai aapko sajji dekha ke khabhi mari hai Atlas ne. Ab us par sitam zareefi ye ke if one tries to draw a comparison about the workmanship tau bhi tabiyat par giran guzrey hai logon ke. Atlas ko sir pe chardhana ye nahi to aur kia hai? and atlas ko hi kion, indus, suzuki or any tom dick or harry who cheats you deserves to be bashed and bashed good. Honda Atlas ki aarti utarne se gardi shayd theek na ho, haan aeena dikhao to shayd kuch ho jaye, I was planing to buy a civic X but I am still hopefull things might take a positive turn and I might get something better if I wait more. But I will do everything in my power and capacity to judge and gauge the quality of my product before I give these looters a single penny. Again, for the last time, nobody is comparing PKDM civic X with a mehran or a cultus, we are comparing workmanship, quality and finish.
      +1 fully agreed. No one is saying Mehran is better than Civic but when 3million car has worse welding than Mehran it says something

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Oh, so i assume it was you with the Chingchi?

Well read the post of mine that you have quoted again carefully and "my admittance to issues is there", did I say "Oh no, why did anyone use such words for my Civic" or did i say "oh no, my Atlas can't be this way". FYI, No that's not at all my approach and I have fully accepted the flaws. I haven't tried to stop anyone from expressing their opinion. I have only expressed my comments on the immaturity being shown, just like all others have freedom to express there views, so do I... So I think I'm not the one who needs to relax. I should be the one more worried about the quality of my beloved Civic.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      LOL, dude, maturity??? wo becharey jo honda ko galian de rahey hain shayd un main se bhi kisi na kisi ne apne 10 M phansaye hongey is gardi ke liye, what maturity do you talk of? Someone feels that the quality of the finishing is as pathetic as f suzuki tau thats immature of him? If one is so pissed and feels like venting out his frustration tau thats immature? And who btw made any of us responsible to decide whats mature and whats not. I dont have the time and the energy to actually have this discussion here, you have all the right and freedom to express your opinion about the car but NOT ON THE MATURITY OF OTHER MEMBERS. Last time I checked it was still Honda civic forum not personality development seminar.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

When 11th Gen Corolla was launched, people were amazed that Indus didn't increase the prices. The prices were reasonable.
      Top of the line Grande was around 23 lacs. People were expecting 25+ for CVTi and paddle shifters.
      And here Atlas Honda has crossed 3 million with this pathetic quality.
      Now it will encourage Indus to increase the price of Corolla. And Pak Suzuki will now sell Cultus for 15 lacs.
      Sara rate kharab kar dia hai.
      "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

• 24-07-2016, 01:30 AM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      LOL, dude, maturity??? wo becharey jo honda ko galian de rahey hain shayd un main se bhi kisi na kisi ne apne 10 M phansaye hongey is gardi ke liye, what maturity do you talk of? Someone feels that the quality of the finishing is as pathetic as f suzuki tau thats immature of him? If one is so pissed and feels like venting out his frustration tau thats immature? And who btw made any of us responsible to decide whats mature and whats not. I dont have the time and the energy to actually have this discussion here, you have all the right and freedom to express your opinion about the car but NOT ON THE MATURITY OF OTHER MEMBERS. Last time I checked it was still Honda civic forum not personality development seminar.
      +1

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

OK guys.. criticism is fine But now on if I see anyone targeting any other member on basis of his opinion.. I will clearly block him.

Please be sensible.. you can book or booked a millions worth of a car.. to remain sensible it does not cost a penny. It's genuine that people develop affiliation with a certain brand but please stop targeting any member directly or indirectly . Everyone has full right to share his heart out.

I will highly appreciate this.

Good luck and carry on

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 24-07-2016, 01:40 AM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

All you need to know about the 2016 Honda Civic's Three Variants!
      https://www.pakwheels.com/blog/fragm...tan-explained/

Read my posts @ pakwheels.com/blog/author/adanali

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375

And PS: on a serious note we would like you to open the owners club after a month atleast so actual experiences can be posted and not guesses. Till then let this thread absorb the expected speculations.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sab itna bol rahay hai tu mein nay socha kuch mein bhi kahoon. Baat ye hai k " i have grande, 10 gen corolla and 9th gen civic at home MashAllah sey.....but when i went to honda classic I-10 on the launch of this civic and after seeing this car i was like WOW....is ki shape hi kaafi hai sab sey pehlay. Personaly please dont mind muger sachi showroom sey nikal kar mujhey grande achi nahi lag rahi thi apni......beautiful car this civic is and i know k meter imid 9th gen acha hai muger is civic ka interior ki bhi apni alag baat hai aur is mein bhi bhait ker app ko yehi feel hota hai k app civic mein hi hoo.....i know there is some bad quality workman ship muger wo time sey honda ko bhi pata hai theek ker lein gey. For example ager mein apni car ki delivery lenay jaon tu like everyone i will check my car each and everything at showroom aur is time ager is tarhan ka masla niklay tu sooo baatein sunao honda ko and i will creat a scene in showroom and i know everyone will do same tu guys honda itna pagal nahi hai k rooz rooz customer sey galain sunay isliye they will surely increase the quality of interior plus welding and everything which we saw in display unit. Baqi yaar kuch bhi ho InshAllah i will buy this beauty for sure in red color in the start of jan 17. Overall its a very good car in looks and comfort and most of all it make u feel young. Grande mein jab bhi drive kerta hoon although grande drive is also superb muger corolla mein bhait ker wo 50 years a feel kerta hoon apnay app ko.l Sorry no offense. Im not a honda fan or toyota lover but honda always ahead of styling then corolla no doubt

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      @fazalwahab11375

And PS: on a serious note we would like you to open the owners club after a month atleast so actual experiences can be posted and not guesses. Till then let this thread absorb the expected speculations.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Well I will open it as soon as first owner show up. I don't want it active now as this discussion will get segregated

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Waqar29 View Post
      Sab itna bol rahay hai tu mein nay socha kuch mein bhi kahoon. Baat ye hai k " i have grande, 10 gen corolla and 9th gen civic at home MashAllah sey.....but when i went to honda classic I-10 on the launch of this civic and after seeing this car i was like WOW....is ki shape hi kaafi hai sab sey pehlay. Personaly please dont mind muger sachi showroom sey nikal kar mujhey grande achi nahi lag rahi thi apni......beautiful car this civic is and i know k meter imid 9th gen acha hai muger is civic ka interior ki bhi apni alag baat hai aur is mein bhi bhait ker app ko yehi feel hota hai k app civic mein hi hoo.....i know there is some bad quality workman ship muger wo time sey honda ko bhi pata hai theek ker lein gey. For example ager mein apni car ki delivery lenay jaon tu like everyone i will check my car each and everything at showroom aur is time ager is tarhan ka masla niklay tu sooo baatein sunao honda ko and i will creat a scene in showroom and i know everyone will do same tu guys honda itna pagal nahi hai k rooz rooz customer sey galain sunay isliye they will surely increase the quality of interior plus welding and everything which we saw in display unit. Baqi yaar kuch bhi ho InshAllah i will buy this beauty for sure in red color in the start of jan 17. Overall its a very good car in looks and comfort and most of all it make u feel young. Grande mein jab bhi drive kerta hoon although grande drive is also superb muger corolla mein bhait ker wo 50 years a feel kerta hoon apnay app ko.l Sorry no offense. Im not a honda fan or toyota lover but honda always ahead of styling then corolla no doubt
      100% agree. If you are getting a faulty car at the time of delivery simply don't accept it. In the end, Atlas have to improve their quality and they will.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List