Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 925 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681682683691731781 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,620 of 18487
Like Tree11456Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ok guys straight from the horses mouth, just came back after taking a joy ride in my friends 1.8 Oriel and here is what I have to say

Performance: The 1.8 L engine is entirely a different experience with the new transmission. The CVT works like a charm and although the acceleration is not as responsive as the 8th gen, the 10th gen drives like a dream and is distinctively better than the 9th Gen in this aspect.

Soundproofing: Although the car was driven on both highway and inside the city, the outside sounds were not that pronounced. BUT, now here is something alarming, the upholstery was definitely fitted in a rush and most probably by the chota and not the ustaad. There were slight clicking sound as if something plastic (hard plastic probably a jack or something) was rubbing and brushing against each other. The car had the Nav installed so it is quite possible that the sounds might have been coming from the time when it was done at the dealership. The tyres were quite sound as well and were smooth and pretty noiseless. I would recommend keeping them as this General Tyres variant feels better. But, I might be able to give a better judgment after 2, 3 months.

Handling and Stability: The handling of the car was excellent, atleast in comparison with the 9th gen. The car sailed steadily and negotiated turns and curves beautifully, my words wont do justice with the feel but even at 70Km/hr the car kept the grip well and asked for a more challenging test. My friend was not too comfortable in flooring the pedal more so I decided to test it some other day probably when I will eventually buy my own.

Finishing and Quality: Now comes the downers, the PKDM Honda Civic sucks big time in this department. The steering controls were hard, with unfinished edges. They felt as if they had been glued to the pressure points. The infotainment system was responsive, better than the 9th Gen but the buttons and the knobs felt rough at the edges. After coming home I popped the hood and tried to see the welding points, again the poor finishing was there especially on the lower and back of the engine bay. The door's finishing was again not upto the mark and showed poor workmanship and quality control. Although not as bad as we saw on the launch pics but still rougher and unfinished as compared to the 9th Gen.

Verdict Again this is a personal opinion and I would appreciate if it remains confined to the limits of a car and just a car alone. 10th Gen PKDM Civic is a let down after the 9th gen. It has all the flair and panache of a car that vaguely resembles a US muscle car but Atlas needs to bring her A game if she wishes to attract sensible customers. Anyone who can live with a 2.7M car with that quality of finishing and feel is definitely lowering his standards. As speculated above, it is possible that the initial lots had these problems and as the initial load of bookings subdue the company will start improving on its quality issues but until then, this car is absolutely not worth 2.7M (quality wise). Yes, if you can wait for sometime or if you get the surety that the cars manufactured in future will be of a better build quality then sure, with these specs and driving pleasure 2.7M 1.8 Oriel is still a better and sensible buy than the 1.5T.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      100% agree. If you are getting a faulty car at the time of delivery simply don't accept it. In the end, Atlas have to improve their quality and they will.
      Exactly my plans. Before delivery i plan to check these flaws and refuse delivery if these problems are there on the regular production cars.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And we have our first WIN
      https://www.facebook.com/56481635360...3881470361957/

Toyota fans might say that this is fake!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      143 Post(s)
      Tagged
      52 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So the oriel is the same in drive as the turbo. @Nabeel_Ali

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Ok guys straight from the horses mouth, just came back after taking a joy ride in my friends 1.8 Oriel and here is what I have to say

Performance: The 1.8 L engine is entirely a different experience with the new transmission. The CVT works like a charm and although the acceleration is not as responsive as the 8th gen, the 10th gen drives like a dream and is distinctively better than the 9th Gen in this aspect.

Soundproofing: Although the car was driven on both highway and inside the city, the outside sounds were not that pronounced. BUT, now here is something alarming, the upholstery was definitely fitted in a rush and most probably by the chota and not the ustaad. There were slight clicking sound as if something plastic (hard plastic probably a jack or something) was rubbing and brushing against each other. The car had the Nav installed so it is quite possible that the sounds might have been coming from the time when it was done at the dealership. The tyres were quite sound as well and were smooth and pretty noiseless. I would recommend keeping them as this General Tyres variant feels better. But, I might be able to give a better judgment after 2, 3 months.

Handling and Stability: The handling of the car was excellent, atleast in comparison with the 9th gen. The car sailed steadily and negotiated turns and curves beautifully, my words wont do justice with the feel but even at 70Km/hr the car kept the grip well and asked for a more challenging test. My friend was not too comfortable in flooring the pedal more so I decided to test it some other day probably when I will eventually buy my own.

Finishing and Quality: Now comes the downers, the PKDM Honda Civic sucks big time in this department. The steering controls were hard, with unfinished edges. They felt as if they had been glued to the pressure points. The infotainment system was responsive, better than the 9th Gen but the buttons and the knobs felt rough at the edges. After coming home I popped the hood and tried to see the welding points, again the poor finishing was there especially on the lower and back of the engine bay. The door's finishing was again not upto the mark and showed poor workmanship and quality control. Although not as bad as we saw on the launch pics but still rougher and unfinished as compared to the 9th Gen.

Verdict Again this is a personal opinion and I would appreciate if it remains confined to the limits of a car and just a car alone. 10th Gen PKDM Civic is a let down after the 9th gen. It has all the flair and panache of a car that vaguely resembles a US muscle car but Atlas needs to bring her A game if she wishes to attract sensible customers. Anyone who can live with a 2.7M car with that quality of finishing and feel is definitely lowering his standards. As speculated above, it is possible that the initial lots had these problems and as the initial load of bookings subdue the company will start improving on its quality issues but until then, this car is absolutely not worth 2.7M (quality wise). Yes, if you can wait for sometime or if you get the surety that the cars manufactured in future will be of a better build quality then sure, with these specs and driving pleasure 2.7M 1.8 Oriel is still a better and sensible buy than the 1.5T.
      Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

s15
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      388 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 7cfbcc09a44b29c29fc1cf3c16021e0e

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      143 Post(s)
      Tagged
      52 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is true. The turbo has like 10X more low and mid range torque as compared to the altis. CVT is also better than Toyota, there is a huge KICK when you floor it. Yeh gaari Mark X class ko pareshan karay gi, altis is no more a match for this now.

Aur iske saath he, ALLAH maaf karay, accidents bhi bohat hon ge iske. It's insanely fast for Pakistani Street racers to handle

Quote Originally Posted by Adeelnm View Post
      And we have our first WIN
      https://www.facebook.com/56481635360...3881470361957/

Toyota fans might say that this is fake!
      Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iavais View Post
      Since I was one of those people who paid the 1.0 million advance I believe I am part of the problem. This is going to be my first car and the first Honda in my family and I had sold off my last car so in a bid to get the car early I pre-booked it. One of the reasons I pre-booked it as I am a very careful buyer was the rave reviews internationally and the fact all of my friends and colleagues who owned Hondas used to be all praise about them. From the drive to the workmanship. Hence believing their word I booked mine as I did not want to be without a car for four months as my office is far hence it becomes difficult.

Now after having pre-booked I seriously regeret it. I like the car but what bothers me the most and I think what bothers most here is the fact the Atlas does not show that they care about their customers. Think about it. Companies make mistakes all the time but it's how they handle it and how they respond to the customer is what matters. Any successful company will have good customer service and they listen to them and respond. What's happening here is that Atlas is not doing that and that's whats bothering me and most of the people here. Ask yourselves if Atlas starts listening then everyone becomes happy that atleast they know that they are being listened to. I with regret say I was part of the problem by encouraging Atlas.

Companies with such attitude cannot survive competition which is why all three assemblers were crying because they knew the product they are giving is not up to mark and they will have to up their game if they want to compete which they know they can't.

The solution is that more companies should enter the market

I tried to gather people to file a case in consumer courts but I got zero participation from this forum mainly because it was a hassle for them. Yes it was a hassle for me as well when I went to the lawyer and spoke to him but support would have been welcomed instead bar a few members the rest were really discouraging. So the problem is not with Atlas it's with us the customer including myself
      You don't have to feel so down about yourself. My yesterdy was completely ruined because of all the negative coments and zoomed pictures of the welds. Even sitting in the new car I only felt disappointed because of lack of digital cluster and the whole day I was regretting why I sold my 9th gen for this car but today I again went with my father to view the car. This time I didn't pay any heed to the negative comments and inspected it objectively. You won't notice it because this will be your first civic but since I had 9th gen I can tell the quality hasn't decreased the steel used and and the placement of the welds is the same as in 8th and 9th gen civics so how come they were fine and suddenly this is not fine.BTW cars displayed here didn't those hideous welds in trunk. Yes Atlas has cut some corners by not providing trunk liner, vanity light a few other things but do understand these things were also not present in the previous generations. Some people are also asking for a better tuned engine without even driving the car. Most of the Asian countries are getting the same 1.5t and 1.8 engines with the same cvt so you can see what type of criticism it is kehna tou nai chata but as someone pointed it out earlier more than constructive criticism it's angora khaty hain criticism.
      Also you shouldn't feel much down on prebooking because this no of 6000 is not response of the awam but it is the response of investors. According to my source a higherup in one of dealerships in lahore 150 cars per day mostly of turbo varient were booked by investors since the start of pre bookings and that's only in lahore we don't know about other cities. Intiha ka paisa lagaya hay investors nay is car pay. Rest people like you and me who needed the car had to pre book it otherwise those who are booking their cars now are getting expected delivery months of November and December (not the best of times for getting a new car). Though the part of making the pre booking amount non refundable and non transferable not fair as the customers were never informed about it before booking. Costumers only came to know about it after the bank draft was received and the booking form handed over.
      Don't feel too down about it let the car come hopefully you will like it as Honda has refined it's rear independent suspension. Ride quality of previous gen of civic was really good this one will be better.
      And too all those who want consumer rights it's about time you start an educational campaign against premium. If the investors lot will get stuck or they make less profit only then will the real consumers rights be recognised by these companies and yeah also write to maybe Honda Japan so that they intervene and provide us some better features and quality. Does anyone have contact information of Honda Japan cause I am unable to find it.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Well I will open it as soon as first owner show up. I don't want it active now as this discussion will get segregated
      Fazal bhai, I agree with arkhitekt, if we want real experiences we would need to restrict the fanboyism which is at its peak currently.

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I have only seen the car through the eyes of my fellow pakwheelers. Utterly disappointed, I was really looking forward to the first turbo assembled in Pakistan but now I'm thinking I'll sell it as soon as i recieve it. Do you guys know how much is the own and the process, do i need to register it before selling or I could just sell it without registration?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
      You don't have to feel so down about yourself. My yesterdy was completely ruined because of all the negative coments and zoomed pictures of the welds. Even sitting in the new car I only felt disappointed because of lack of digital cluster and the whole day I was regretting why I sold my 9th gen for this car but today I again went with my father to view the car. This time I didn't pay any heed to the negative comments and inspected it objectively. You won't notice it because this will be your first civic but since I had 9th gen I can tell the quality hasn't decreased the steel used and and the placement of the welds is the same as in 8th and 9th gen civics so how come they were fine and suddenly this is not fine.BTW cars displayed here didn't those hideous welds in trunk. Yes Atlas has cut some corners by not providing trunk liner, vanity light a few other things but do understand these things were also not present in the previous generations. Some people are also asking for a better tuned engine without even driving the car. Most of the Asian countries are getting the same 1.5t and 1.8 engines with the same cvt so you can see what type of criticism it is kehna tou nai chata but as someone pointed it out earlier more than constructive criticism it's angora khaty hain criticism.
      Also you shouldn't feel much down on prebooking because this no of 6000 is not response of the awam but it is the response of investors. According to my source a higherup in one of dealerships in lahore 150 cars per day mostly of turbo varient were booked by investors since the start of pre bookings and that's only in lahore we don't know about other cities. Intiha ka paisa lagaya hay investors nay is car pay. Rest people like you and me who needed the car had to pre book it otherwise those who are booking their cars now are getting expected delivery months of November and December (not the best of times for getting a new car). Though the part of making the pre booking amount non refundable and non transferable not fair as the customers were never informed about it before booking. Costumers only came to know about it after the bank draft was received and the booking form handed over.
      Don't feel too down about it let the car come hopefully you will like it as Honda has refined it's rear independent suspension. Ride quality of previous gen of civic was really good this one will be better.
      And too all those who want consumer rights it's about time you start an educational campaign against premium. If the investors lot will get stuck or they make less profit only then will the real consumers rights be recognised by these companies and yeah also write to maybe Honda Japan so that they intervene and provide us some better features and quality. Does anyone have contact information of Honda Japan cause I am unable to find it.
      Couldn't agree more

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Turbo hardtop will be the best bet...
      No fake leather
      No china cheap Navi
      No pointless stupid rear entertainment
      No 16 inch lower spec rims...

Turbo hardtop 2579

One can buy

Original LED headlamps 70000
      Vezel 10 inch android NAVI 36000
      Customised regzine fake leather covers preferrably all black with red hints skin fitted 6000.
      THAI TURBO RS 17 RIMS TYRES EXCHANGE value 40000.
      Two additional speakers and subwoofer at the given slots which honda stripped.

Sunroof compromised but all others won. Wait both hardtops ready will be delivered aftee 1st. Sales wave.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nkhannk View Post
      I have only seen the car through the eyes of my fellow pakwheelers. Utterly disappointed, I was really looking forward to the first turbo assembled in Pakistan but now I'm thinking I'll sell it as soon as i recieve it. Do you guys know how much is the own and the process, do i need to register it before selling or I could just sell it without registration?
      So you preordered a 3 million rupees car without ever actually seeing it. Now you will sell it based on a bunch of comments you read on a forum? You deserve a medal!
      Respect others opinions and they'll respect yours.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      No fake leather
      No china cheap Navi

Turbo hardtop 2579

One can buy

Customised regzine fake leather covers preferrably all black with red hints skin fitted 6000.

Sunroof compromised but all others won. Wait both hardtops ready will be delivered aftee 1st. Sales wave.

What happened to your price reduction claim?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No fake leather
      No china cheap Navi

Turbo hardtop 2579

One can buy

Turbo hardtop Yeh kahan se aa gai?
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Actual Price Update :

Hardtop = 2269 + tax + transportation
      Oriel. = 2489 + tax + trpt
      Turbo. = 2829 + tax + trpt

Atlas played via rumors.. Developed price pulse for customers to yearn more in ambiguity & despair. Now when the actual prices will be revealed every potential buyer will be more than satisfied rather excited and trigger a new sale wave alot bigger then the prebooking phase.
      They kept the 1.8 hardtop hidden why? Its not a simple answer like to sale oriel more but no.. Atlas well know that every variant has its own segment and buyer.
      Civic and Corolla can't be pals.
      Hardtop will hit 1.6 & 1.8 Altis real bad and Grande will be on vacations until facelift. Turbo is a league of its own and will well challenge and tempt those who want a bit extra punch like premio and vezel.
      After Turbo premio shall be history.

And Atlas has Hardtop Turbo up its sleeves to be revealed in first quarter 2017 with corolla face lift after the formal discontinuation of all 1.8l versions.
      After the failure of 9th gen and succumbed sales targets.. 1.8l engine stocks are strategized to be cleared in b markets like pakistan thailand Indonesia Philippine india etc where c segment cars are graded as luxury.
      1.5l earth dreams is the successor and future. Hi octane issue and price hike rumor is there to make 1.8l sell more and quickly.

Atlas is not stupid to change its price segment and lose its sales and share to Indus so brotherly.
      Civic will never be priced more then its perceived value. There are Honda international checks & monitoring. Atlas can not set price as they wish. Its priced around $28000 max globally with power seats full options and Honda sensing.
      There is no way Honda will let atlas lose its sales. Honda allowed Atlas to strip features due to taxation issues but kept the pricing around the global mark.
      Led lights $700
      Power seats opt $250
      Honda sensing. $1200
      Total= $2150
      -
      Halogen head. $ 380
      Lamps
      Atlas strip value= $1770 x 105 Rs.185,000 approx.

That's why despite after all the rumor mills and over whelming response and Atlas repeated pleads and price actuation summaries which Honda refuted- the actual prices are:

Hardtop = 2269 + tax + transportation
      Oriel. = 2489 + tax + trpt
      Turbo. = 2829 + tax + trpt

Honda is power of dreams and has the ability to excite on 22nd Friday.
      Launch and display all over Fri 22nd July except Karachi where display will be next day Sat 23rd July.

First let's see when this price reduction happens till your Turbo hardtop claims can come true

No fake leather
      No china cheap Navi

Turbo hardtop 2579

One can buy

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      161 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default CIVIC X a Gorgeous Beauty and Best Pkdm Car Ever

Well I dont know the reasons behind all the negativity going on here but what I have realised after reading few posts most of the criticism is from Toyota Corolla Fans and owners or 9th gen or 8th gen Civic Owners or those who really wanted to purchase one and now its out of their reach unfortunately due to insanely high price or are just chaska parties like 90% of the public in showrooms for 2 days now ..

First of All I must clear and most of the senior members know me here that I dont support any local car manufacturer on the basis of what I like , I always share whatever is true , if you guys remember i never supported 9th gen civic in the areas where it failed against 11th gen Corolla and never supported 11th gen Corolla for something which was not true , you guys can and many had already seen my threads and know what i am saying !

Now Coming to the Civic X !

Guys kindly note whatever i will say about the car will be based on my personal experience and in comparison with almost all local cars we had till date including

Three Brandnew 11th gen Corollas
      9th gen Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec
      Two 8th gen Civics VTi Oriel Prosmatec
      Three 7th gen Civics 2 exi prosmatecs and 1 VTi Oriel Prosmatec
      Two top of the Line 10th gen Corollas
      Swift ( which is obviously hell better than cultus or a mehran )
      And a few jdms as well which i kept like latest vitz

I must tell before proceeding any further currently i have 11th Gen Corolla which was bought brandnew few months back and has just clocked 5k kms

The first day i went to see the new Civic on 21st when it was not on display and was hidden somewhere , i went in my Corolla and man Civic X felt a car from heaven the moment i uncovered it and opened the door ! MAN ! What a gorgeous shape and most beautiful and comfortable cabin and interior ever ! Not a single local car even comes near to this beast not only in acceleration but overall exterior , interior and Drive ! Miles ahead than all other local cars we have till date ...
      Yes few missing things are there and i dont support Atlas for that , they should have given graphical cluster and Led Head lamps and side curtain airbags in that price but talking about the fit and finish and overall quality i again say it is miles ahead than all the predecessors and competition ! I have checked the car 5 times now and today went for a test drive , there is not a single thing that i didnt like while driving and acceleration was way better than what i was thinking , it went till 140 within twinkle of an eye , i floored it and when after some seconds i looked the speedo it was at 140 man that is some impressive power !
      Now the quality .. i dont know how can you grade a corolla grande or 9th gen civic better than this ! Corolla is nice great suspension rough and tough reliable legendary resale nice shape average looking interior but thats about it ! It is nothing in front of the local new civic ! After checking the new civic everytime when i sit in my corolla 2016 it feels so plain and boring seriously !
      Civic has an excellent interior great layout and design , great finish , soft padded panels with great faux leather stitching on the dash and door trims , excellent insulation and hardly any road noice at normal revs , steering wheel felt nice although the buttons were a bit hard , AC was good rear vents are a great addition , However hated the hump at back , even leather felt better than before ..the android unit was also nice and decent enough . The much criticised rear entertainment wasnt that bad actually ! I checked 3 cars and all had perfect fit and finish of the center console , the leather was tightly fixed around the cut / grooves from where the rear screen opens .. seats were much much better and more comfortable than 9th gen Civic or Current Corolla ! Excellent driving position Loved it ! Shape is soooo gorgeous and mouth watering !
      After a test drive of both variants i went for the Turbo and happy with my decision so far AlhamduLILLAH .. will make a new thread once i get the delivery and will keep updating it regularly just like i did with 11th gen Corollas thread and its still alive and i post regularly whatever i install or whatever issue I face !
      Will try my best to highlight all the pros and cons in my Civic's thread and will straight away share and post if there will be any quality issues ..
      But for now i really liked the car and overall experience was great !
      And yes dear pakwheelers we shouldnt degrade other cars or I would say better cars on the basis of fanboyism , brand loyalty , budget issues and our love for any particular model ! Trust me Honda has given us the best Civic Ever !!
      Happy motoring
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Went to my local dealer with my co worker to get a new Civic. He drove for two hours to pick me up as he know I am an avid civic follower and have a lot of insight about it

We went at 12PM. I showed him the car. I left at 1PM.. he picked up the new Rallye Red Touring at 4PM and just called me and was so grateful and extremely happt that I pushed him to buy a Civic. He was driving a Nissan Altima previously.

We finalized around 2000 off MRSP, dealer threw in free 5 oil changes, one free wiper blades and first set of brake pads free at time of replacement.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 27886871053 17c89c2bd1 b20160723_181523 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28470564166 837aa9af7b b20160723_181511 by wahab11375, on Flickr

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Went to my local dealer with my co worker to get a new Civic. He drove for two hours to pick me up as he know I am an avid civic follower and have a lot of insight about it

We went at 12PM. I showed him the car. I left at 1PM.. he picked up the new Rallye Red Touring at 4PM and just called me and was so grateful and extremely happt that I pushed him to buy a Civic. He was driving a Nissan Altima previously.

We finalized around 2000 off MRSP, dealer threw in free 5 oil changes, one free wiper blades and first set of brake pads free at time of replacement.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 27886871053 17c89c2bd1 b20160723_181523 by wahab11375, on Flickr

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28470564166 837aa9af7b b20160723_181511 by wahab11375, on Flickr

Were these extra free goodies in addition to the 2000 off. Things are so cheap in America... Pakistan main rehtay sigh nikal jatee hai. Honda Pakistan main even yeh stripped down turbo 26 lac ki kare, main kal book kerwa loon. But hazaron khahisain aisy... baqy sab pata hai.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes oil change, brake pads change and wipers were all additional and free..

Btw 36 month road s7de assistance 24/7 is also free as standard on all trims

Quote Originally Posted by centos View Post
      Were these extra free goodies in addition to the 2000 off. Things are so cheap in America... Pakistan main rehtay sigh nikal jatee hai. Honda Pakistan main even yeh stripped down turbo 26 lac ki kare, main kal book kerwa loon. But hazaron khahisain aisy... baqy sab pata hai.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes oil change, brake pads change and wipers were all additional and free..

Btw 36 month road s7de assistance 24/7 is also free as standard on all trims

Yani touring model per gya koi 24 lakh ka. wah

If they launch the same touring model in Pakistan, retail price would be like 40 lacs plus one of your kidneys.

• 24-07-2016, 05:23 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 05:25 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 05:33 AM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant