Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 684 of 921 FirstFirst ... 184584634674682683684685686694734784 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,680 of 18404
Like Tree11437Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tahirwajeeh View Post
      How much is ride height of corolla 11th gen so we can compare
      I checked with my palm from middle of the car (Civic X) to the ground about 7 inches. Don't know about Corolla.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just noticed on australian civic website under steering it says 'motion adaptive electric power steering' , on pkdm civic brochure it only says EPS. So whats this motion adaptive?? Must be something new and not present in pkdm civic.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xaini12 View Post
      here you go sir, there are no of ways to do it, you all guys can start a twitter trend @hondacustSvc by posting pictures etc (this is Honda International Customer Support Twitter Handle)
      you can post substandard pictures on https://www.instagram.com/honda/

the link to submit the grief report to honda japan

https://waigaya.honda.co.jp/user/enq...er&no=20070401 (use chrome to translate page)

honda email address: corporate.communications@honda-eu.com

By Mail
      American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
      Honda Automobile Customer Service
      1919 Torrance Boulevard
      Mail Stop: 500 - 2N - 7A
      Torrance, CA 90501-2746

By Phone
      At toll-free number: 1-800-999-1009 & 1-888-946-6329 (you can call from skype toll free) for japan Tel +81-(0)3-3423-1111 Customer Services Number
      Honda Pakistan email info@honda.com.pk

in my opinion most impact will be through twitter and instagram as it can go viral very quickly
      Thanks. I don't think we can get much by contacting Honda America or their counter parts in Europe. Intervention here can only be done here by Honda Japan sine AhPl is joint venture of Honda Japan and Atlas. Twitter trend may be helpful. So anyone else intrusted in contacting Honda so they can intervene and give us better quality and include some more features. The least they can do is give us trunk liner and the digital cluster and no the digital cluster does not need android auto or apple car play to function. It only needs an android head unit and that we already have in our civic.

• 24-07-2016, 01:32 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 01:32 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 01:33 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

F1
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      I did. I did not like the driving position at all I felt sunken. Plus there was nothing in the instrumental penal, too hard to read details, too tiny and too boring. The hood above the meter is so flimsy just a slight up and down with fingers and it rattles badly. No feeling of a new car when you get inside except the plastics on the seats. Climate control very rough plastic buttons, looks too shabby, not a 2.7 or 3.1 million car. The over all feel on all seats is cramped. I am just 5.7 and my head was touching the rear roof and very little leg room behind driver. Everyone was pointing at steering and not liking it.

I had kept everything ready and financing calculated and in line, but after the physical inspection, I have dropped the idea to buy it.
      sir the list is long .. too many issues .interior is cramped yes. now i know those who booked will be saying too much criticism we are giving but the thing which hurts us is the fact that they ascended our expectations so much as if we are crusing at 45K feet and in real things were totally 180 degree opposite ... i went to finalize and book a car the very next day but stopped only due to these things ..
      Godzilla under the Hood !!

F1
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Height adjuster is there on all Civic trims and not just top ones. Ever seen Topgear? How tall is Richard Hammond driving cars with even lower driving height. So according to the criteria of lower driving position, worst cars are Bugatti Veyron, Ferraris, Lambos, Zondas, Maserati, Audis etc etc etc.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      i know that .i am preety tall too but i was like sitting on the road totally that too driving in Pakistani conditions, and the cars you mentioned are totally another level .. dont compare then wid civic lol

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Finallay caught up with the thread after spending about an hour and a half to go through like 8-10 pages only. Now that i have been through the pages i can quite easily figure out between the chaska party and those who are here for a genuine discussion/ criticism.

To sum up the analysis, i would like to say that the car itself is nice from a design stand point and also quite sure it would drive good too based on the very info i have come to know about suspension and by physically seeing the car and noticing the lower ride height. The issues arises with the craftsmanship and also with the quality of some parts/components.

I am all in for constructive criticism/bashing over here at pakwheels and elsewhere in a hope that the quality of cars produced for the public at large improves sooner than later.

Regards,

Sent from my iPad using PW Forums
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

• 24-07-2016, 01:40 PM
      F1

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 01:41 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
      According to this picture, 9th Gen's cockpit wins hands down.
      But thats just what pic is showing us !
      Those who have kept all gens of Civics and arent biased will agree the feel of the interior and the overall layout of 10th gen Civic is def a step ahead and gives a much more premium and stylish feel .. i loved it and have kept all models of Civic from 2005 onwards
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

• 24-07-2016, 01:45 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 01:51 PM
      F1

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default Good and much improved visibility

I forgot to tell about the visibility in my recent short review i did last night ...

After 8th and 9th gen finally the visibility has significantly improved from drivers seat and all angles ..

Previous and current shape City and 8th n 9th gen Civic all were also criticised by many due to the fact that you couldnt see the bonnet from drivers seat while parking it is a bit difficult in tight spaces ( however front cam is there ) but still i was able to see the hood from drivers seat , rest rear view mirror , side mirrors and overall visibility has improved ..

And yes i simply loved the driving position simply great !
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

• 24-07-2016, 01:54 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 01:59 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Stop purchasing. Make a protest instead of accepting cheap quality. I was going to buy one but not going to do so. They do not deserve my hard-earned money for such pathetic work. Just because shape is new does not mean I will forego all the issues in the car.

If we stop buying and disrupt supply-demand, these goons will understand... but we Pakistanis help them achieve sales record every year.

Bravo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      61 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by predator101 View Post
      Stop purchasing. Make a protest instead of accepting cheap quality. I was going to buy one but not going to do so. They do not deserve my hard-earned money for such pathetic work. Just because shape is new does not mean I will forego all the issues in the car.

If we stop buying and disrupt supply-demand, these goons will understand... but we Pakistanis help them achieve sales record every year.

Bravo
      Never going to happen, people don't care about these issues hence Atlas doesn't care about these issues. Why would they when they know it doesn't matter as people will not stop buying.

p.s I do think these issues will be resolved overtime but I'd recommend people to avoid getting the car now and wait for a few months.
      ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Please criticize or praise the car but not each other. Avoid calling others "chaska party" , "not buyers" , "not able to buy" "previous gen owners" etc, etc . Under discussion is Gen 10th not you and me.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I booked a civic turbo in white. During all this time i was silently reading this forum. There were days when i use to feel good ke acha hai time pai booking karwa li and some time feeling not so good when fuel related issues were discussed.
      Now yesterday i went to checkout the car with my brother and cousins. We thoroughly checked the vehicle and didn't miss anything.
      But from the time i left the honda showroom i dont know why i feel as if summer vacations are ending or exams are starting next week or some similar feeling that we use to feel in school.
      Im excited that i would know about the delivery date on monday but on the other hand im planning in my mind to sell it asap. I dont want to repeat the quality and other issues discussed in forum but dil thora tut sa gia hai yaar.
      My brother and cousins were also prising the car but in a tone where i knew ke wo mere dil rakhne ko keh rahe hai.
      I dont blame myself ke pre launch booking karwa li bhai jahan 90% shadis dekhe baghair arrange hoti hai wahan civic bhi book ho hi jati hai.
      Par ghonghat utha ke jo jhatka lagta hai bas brothers waisi hi feeling hai.

Sent from my SM-N900 using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      But thats just what pic is showing us !
      Those who have kept all gens of Civics and arent biased will agree the feel of the interior and the overall layout of 10th gen Civic is def a step ahead and gives a much more premium and stylish feel .. i loved it and have kept all models of Civic from 2005 onwards
      Not that old to have kept all Generations, but have had a 5th Gen, a 6th Gen in the family and a 7th, 8th and 9th as personals and now setting eyes on the X but after a couple of months; so please leave the biased bit out of the equation. Moreover i wrote "According to the picture" I never questioned the feel or anything of the X; i would want it to be better than the previous generations because i wouldn't want to spend my money on something less premium than its predecessor.

I would give you for the fact that yes the picture boasts the beauty a tad bit more, but i would definitely love to have the exact same Digital Speedo on the dash as a stand alone in the X like 8 and 9.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTanga View Post
      I booked a civic turbo in white. During all this time i was silently reading this forum. There were days when i use to feel good ke acha hai time pai booking karwa li and some time feeling not so good when fuel related issues were discussed.
      Now yesterday i went to checkout the car with my brother and cousins. We thoroughly checked the vehicle and didn't miss anything.
      But from the time i left the honda showroom i dont know why i feel as if summer vacations are ending or exams are starting next week or some similar feeling that we use to feel in school.
      Im excited that i would know about the delivery date on monday but on the other hand im planning in my mind to sell it asap. I dont want to repeat the quality and other issues discussed in forum but dil thora tut sa gia hai yaar.
      My brother and cousins were also prising the car but in a tone where i knew ke wo mere dil rakhne ko keh rahe hai.
      I dont blame myself ke pre launch booking karwa li bhai jahan 90% shadis dekhe baghair arrange hoti hai wahan civic bhi book ho hi jati hai.

Was it that bad? Tell us about the car you saw? What exactly is forcing you to sell your car nce you recieve it ?
      Is the price tag bothering you? (It was already standing at 3 mil) , didnt u like the interior ? Was the exterior not upto the mark ? Or were you waiting for the blue graphical cluster or is it about the LEDs or maybe you hated the bare back trunk lid. Kindly tel us what put you off from civic X .

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

bhai jahan 90% shadis dekhe baghair arrange hoti hai wahan civic bhi book ho hi jati hai.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha dil khush kar dia.......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hahahaa good one

F1
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

this was freaking epic man haha , but on a serious note please share more info regarding the issues you saw and felt because i also faced such thing too when i went to see and booking was just a moment away

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys anyone can tell me wats the mileage of 1.8L auto and 1.8L manual??? Wat abt the CVT tx ??? is it the new one or old 9th gen installed in new civic???

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

[QUOTE=arkhitekt;5148479]
      Quote Originally Posted by satardr View Post

Sir let's see. Expecting early as booked on 6th June

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      What date are you expected to receive your car ?

• 24-07-2016, 03:10 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List