Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 924 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685686687695735785 ... LastLast
Results 13,681 to 13,700 of 18478
Like Tree11453Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #13681
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hasan_82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      34
      Posts
      371
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      [QUOTE=iavais;5148669]
      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

      What date are you expected to receive your car ?
      I will get my 1.5Turbo in white in middle of September

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13682
      PakWheeler Follow
      moizhusain's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      32
      Posts
      679
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Honda deliberately lowered the seating position on the X. The seat placement is nearly an inch lower than the outgoing model.
      -

    • #13683
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hasan_82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      34
      Posts
      371
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Even ordered the trunk door liner/cover online. Will be delivered in 5weeks IA.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    • 24-07-2016, 03:15 PM

      PakWheeler

      Reason
      Irrelevant

    • #13684
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      StrikerX's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      1,240
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      61 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by maverik601 View Post
      Watever the complaints regarding quality issues....Honda civic cars produced in Pak have way much better quality then the corolla cars....even the 9th gen civic is much better in terms of interior and exterior build quality than present corolla....the only issue here is the price of new civic...price of 1.5 civic is insane...only 1.8 L auto appeals....
      The car in discussion is a Honda Civic mate, not a Toyota Corolla. Don't justify the QA issues in the civic by saying corolla has more problems. Let's stick to the topic shall we.
      ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

    • #13685
      PakWheeler Follow
      irfananwar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      32
      Posts
      799
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      22 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Not pin pointing anyone, I have been following pakwheels blogs since 2009 and there are a few people here and they have a habbit of praising anything they own. Be it criticizing the newly launched corolla over their 9th generation civic and than calling the same cae better than 9th when they sell their 9th and buy a corolla. There is not an iota of doubt here that civic X is way ahead than corolla in terms of styling but that doesnt mean that one should rule out the critical quality issues altogether based on just styling. Be realistic in your views not based on the car you own or going to buy. Many people who have pre-booked have confessed here that they are thinking to sell it after getting the delivery which means there's something seriously wrong with the quality as compared to its price tag. And people also need to understand here that by buying a single civic X, they havent bought the 100% shares of Atlas Honda barring anyone to comment or calling someone chaska party.

    • 24-07-2016, 03:26 PM

      Senior PakWheeler

      Reason
      Irrelevant

    • #13686
      PakWheeler Follow
      maverik601's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      53
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Bro u didnt get my pt...thats wat i was saying stick to civic discussion..this whole thread has gone into corolla vs civic discussion and quality issues...secondly i m not justifying quality issues i m stating the facts...

    • #13687
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hasan_82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      34
      Posts
      371
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
      Not pin pointing anyone, I have been following pakwheels blogs since 2009 and there are a few people here and they have a habbit of praising anything they own. Be it criticizing the newly launched corolla over their 9th generation civic and than calling the same cae better than 9th when they sell their 9th and buy a corolla. There is not an iota of doubt here that civic X is way ahead than corolla in terms of styling but that doesnt mean that one should rule out the critical quality issues altogether based on just styling. Be realistic in your views not based on the car you own or going to buy. Many people who have pre-booked have confessed here that they are thinking to sell it after getting the delivery which means there's something seriously wrong with the quality as compared to its price tag. And people also need to understand here that by buying a single civic X, they havent bought the 100% shares of Atlas Honda barring anyone to comment or calling someone chaska party.
      One simple rule.

      "Dont like it, dont buy it!"

      Stop forcing other people not to follow suit!!!

      Honda Atlas over the past couple of days since the launch have heard people loud and clear and in order to save themselves from humiliation will make slight improvements for sure.

      Trunk door cover
      Welding joints
      Light in Vanity Mirror.

      Thats about it what we're going to get out of our hours and hours of critique! This is what i heard when i booked my car yesterday a 1.5T in white.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13688
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      Even ordered the trunk door liner/cover online. Will be delivered in 5weeks IA.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      How much for the liner?


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #13689
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      [QUOTE=iavais;5148669]
      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

      What date are you expected to receive your car ?
      Let's see, expected early August since booked on 6th. 27th number of Oriel from the dealership so shouldn't be late


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #13690
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      707
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      First let's see when this price reduction happens till your Turbo hardtop claims can come true





      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      The claims will prove right when on delivery your balance money on turbo will be refunded. This all startegy of 5 lacs difference is a plan to discourage turbo buyers and force them over 1.8 oriel.
      The prices given by Atlas are not approved by Honda and shall be 2829. Mark it.
      Once as per the sales strategy the 1.8l old engine stock booked with 1st stage oriel and then a month later with 1.8l Hardtops cleared- the time when turbos will be delivered the price difference will be settled by atlas.
      Hardtop turbos are already chalked out and will be offered by the year end.
      The 91 ron drama ,the price hike the delivery time delay of turbo and all is just to sell 1.8l variants as soon as possible.
      Cheif mechanics from all honda dealerships are called for training from 3rd August to 6th August in lahore. Lets see what comes out.

      All Atlas is scared off is 1st Oct 2016 when 92 ron will be filled every where and 80% will turn preference towards Turbo leaving 1.8l redundant.
      They will mislead discourage tempt to 1.8l oriel and after a month more with hardtop 1.8. All Atlas have got is 4 months.
      Those who can wait will reap. Hard top Turbo all the way.
      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #13691
      PakWheeler Follow
      ghayyour's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      38
      Posts
      391
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I am writing this note in very good faith. Simple solution is to flood fb, Twitter, Instagram and without adding personal grudges. This will put immense pressure on Atlas.
      Secondly, do not pay the remaining amount (if anyone can afford. Even a delay of 7 to 10 days will make HUGE difference.
      Thirdly, please do not plan for delivery refusal at the showroom. Your brand new car will be welded by dealerships chotta. Factory will not fix it no matter how much loud or rude will you be. And your car paint will become non genuine in few minutes.
      Furthermore, with due respect the people who are shouting and bashing and comparing it with cultus are not the one who will not buy. I believe whoever is paying 2.5 or 3.2 mn will shout and has got every right to be abusive. So let's not be too touchy for a brand. The quality is really poor. If Honda is not in approach than where these prospects or customers will go. Obviously they have this great forum. People who have not paid a single penny to Honda Atlas should try to understand the gravity of situation. We are not buyers of some bakery items. This is a car. The most expensive locally assembled car in Pakistan so all type of comparisons are justified.
      Honda Pakistan is not a manufacturer. They are just assemblers. The only thing they are assigned to do in Pakistan is JUST fastening of nuts and bolts, welding and paint and see they can't even do that properly.
      I can get the car tomorrow but now I will not. So guys my advice do not deposit remaining amount for next 10 days.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #13692
      PakWheeler Follow
      Nado's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      Quetta
      Age
      27
      Posts
      669
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      The things i hated were the crap navigation, NO led lights(normal were looking cheap), bad speedometer. But still our people love Civic to death so it doesnt matter for them. The gear shifter has bad stiching . Grande one is much better design and quality
      you didn't appreciate the good things like VSA HSA PUSHSTART 16" rims DUAL AC ??


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #13693
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hasan_82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      34
      Posts
      371
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      US$50+ 25US$ shipping

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13694
      PakWheeler Follow
      iavais's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      139
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Height adjuster is there on all Civic trims and not just top ones. Ever seen Topgear? How tall is Richard Hammond driving cars with even lower driving height. So according to the criteria of lower driving position, worst cars are Bugatti Veyron, Ferraris, Lambos, Zondas, Maserati, Audis etc etc etc.


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      I for one loved the seating position. I'm 6'3 and a lower ride height is what I prefer. Corolla has higher seats well the 10th gen did theb11th gen has better seats . Overall I believe the civics seat position suits tall people slightly more .

    • #13695
      PakWheeler Follow
      usman1texh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      219
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      US$50+ 25US$ shipping

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      May I ask from where?

      Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13696
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,659
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      The claims will prove right when on delivery your balance money on turbo will be refunded. This all startegy of 5 lacs difference is a plan to discourage turbo buyers and force them over 1.8 oriel.
      The prices given are not approved by Honda and shall be 2829. Mark it.
      Once as per the sales strategy the 1.8l old engine stock booked with 1st stage oriel and then a month later with 1.8l Hardtops cleared- the time when turbos will be delivered the price difference will be settled by atlas.
      Hardtop turbos are already chalked out and will be offered by the year end.
      The 91 ron drama ,the price hike the delivery time delay of turbo and all is just to sell 1.8l variants as soon as possible.
      Cheif mechanics from all honda dealerships are called for training from 3rd August to 6th August in lahore. Lets see what comes out.

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      In that case I would like you to personally give me a refund if Atlas doesn't


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #13697
      PakWheeler Follow
      pd0x's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      12
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      US$50+ 25US$ shipping

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Share the link?

    • #13698
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hasan_82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      34
      Posts
      371
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
      May I ask from where?

      Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      My Cousin is sending from Chicago. Wired him
      US$75

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13699
      PakWheeler Follow
      usman1texh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      219
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      My Cousin is sending from Chicago. Wired him
      US$75

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Any other upgrades you plan on doing?

      Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13700
      PakWheeler Follow
      pd0x's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      12
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      I am writing this note in very good faith. Simple solution is to flood fb, Twitter, Instagram and without adding personal grudges. This will put immense pressure on Atlas.
      Secondly, do not pay the remaining amount (if anyone can afford. Even a delay of 7 to 10 days will make HUGE difference.
      Thirdly, please do not plan for delivery refusal at the showroom. Your brand new car will be welded by dealerships chotta. Factory will not fix it no matter how much loud or rude will you be. And your car paint will become non genuine in few minutes.
      Furthermore, with due respect the people who are shouting and bashing and comparing it with cultus are not the one who will not buy. I believe whoever is paying 2.5 or 3.2 mn will shout and has got every right to be abusive. So let's not be too touchy for a brand. The quality is really poor. If Honda is not in approach than where these prospects or customers will go. Obviously they have this great forum. People who have not paid a single penny to Honda Atlas should try to understand the gravity of situation. We are not buyers of some bakery items. This is a car. The most expensive locally assembled car in Pakistan so all type of comparisons are justified.
      Honda Pakistan is not a manufacturer. They are just assemblers. The only thing they are assigned to do in Pakistan is JUST fastening of nuts and bolts, welding and paint and see they can't even do that properly.
      I can get the car tomorrow but now I will not. So guys my advice do not deposit remaining amount for next 10 days.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes, please flood their fluff PR pieces + their social media accounts with your complaints, about quality. I will be holding off making payments till the absolute last second as suggested by ghayyour.

      Best

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •