Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 925 FirstFirst ... 188588638678686687688689690698738788 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,760 of 18487
Like Tree11455Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      The faults would be fixed as soon as deliveries start.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Everything will be fixed. Hopefully deliveries will be fine.
      But suber kaha hai is qaum mai?
      Her cheez pe ronay ki adut hai.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

• 24-07-2016, 06:09 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

First thing first, hp is a big deal in a car but not the only thing, please come to your senses and think, you arent buying a F1 car nor do you have roads worthy of such high speeds. Yes motorway probably would help you in achieving mach 1 on your 1.5T, afterall it is used for emergency landings by PAF jets so yeah, the road might help you there, but then again you are only endangering your life and the life of people around you. An average Pakistani would be buying a PKDM Civic as a family car and would be driving it in the city or atleast near a city, how many of you who would actually be buying it from your own pocket and not on daddy's hard earned money would go to bahria or DHA for a drag race?

Secondly, bhai, hondaafzai karo, zaroor karo, nothing wrong in that, I would love my car no matter which one is it, because its mine but atleast call a spade a spade, e.g. while sitting behind my 11 gen corolla's dashboard I feel like main pardosion ki dewar ke sath lag ke achaar ki bottle udhar mangne gya hu, similarly in a 9th gen civic I feel ke signal se nikalne ke thori dair baad mujhey cycle wala overtake kar jaye ga, but all that doesnt make me hate or love a car maker. There is a fine line in being a honda enthusiast and a honda's loyal subject, similarly there is a fine line in being a toyota enthusiast and a rolla boy. We are here to discuss the good and bad aspects of a car that is available to all, so if its available to all so naturally everyone will have an opinion, how can it be possible that if one loved the pkdm civic x the other guy HAS to love it and vice versa. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, you might love the unfinished welding and plastic edges and the cheap hard plastic buttons and the crampy cluster and poor infotainment system, it might go very well with that a leather jacket and cheethardey nikley hui jeans (ab isko na dil par lelena bhai, said it cuz I write what comes to my mind not an aimed remark) but I as a potential buyer like my cars to have a sense of completeness, isnt it the reason we accessorize our cars, we get things the way we like them. Custom seat covers, matts, etc etc.

And finally, yes it is very much possible that people here who are ridiculing the 10 gen PKDM civic are rolla boys or 8th or 9th gen hondaphylls or maybe the angoor unkey liye khatey hon, or it may also be possible that they were sensible enough or cautious enough to not book an unseen car and are weighing the prospects of whether this car is a deal worth their money and are only visiting this forum as neutral prospective buyers looking for genuine auto related discussions which does include a comparison between the cars they have driven and the car they are looking to buy. One shouldnt go blind in love of a company thats ripping you off like a fat cat.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Definitely enough room for 17's...

• 24-07-2016, 06:31 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 06:34 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170074210th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170074310th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170074410th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170074510th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170074610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170074710th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170074810th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170074910th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170075110th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700752

So much hipe, I went to see the car too, Too much rush at the showroom, and the Idiotic defence dealership were catering to specif clientele only which is probably shitty. Sorry for posting so many pictures in a single post.

The car is hyped, No wonder it looks something out of this world, But it definetly didnt impress me.

Definitely a better looking car for its class in Pakistan.

The 1.5L Turbo is out of the question for any other cars available in Pakistan, So no comparisons at all. There are low balls here and there which could have had been better, But since its the only thing available were happy (something is better then nothing).

As always Civic has been a self driven car unlike Corolla being a cahuffeur/driver driven car. The rear leg room is lesser then competition, The rear center bump deleted in the 7th Gen has come up again. The seating material quality was not at all upto mark, Very thin fabrication/Foaming. i managed to pull out the rear centre console and it felt cheap.

The interior is trendy, Will get time to get on too, Still 9th Gens interior was more of a plane like cockpit this one is again a bit dull.

The red car was a glass coated one which is supposed to cost an extra 40k after invoice value of the car.

Im dying to see the car in silver and grey colors, White always looks out of the crowd, Red is a fashion color look sporty, Honda has finaly made a electric blue color after 7th, 8th, and 9th Gen Civics Cyprus blue and blue metallic.

Some how the launch wasn't planned properly, All over Karachi their are only red and white colored car, The modulo kited car and Electric blue cars have displayed at Lahore dealer ships only. How do you plan to take orders without displaying cars?

The Vti hardtop is listed but yet to be displayed.

The seating quality finish wasnt upto mark. The seating seemed low, i couldn't find the steering height adjusted so didn't check it out. The driving seat again seemed low even at full height.

Rear seating head room isnt sufficient for high people. Probably hardtop has more room.

Other then that the car has alot of fancy gadets, and electronics which are definetly amazing.

If not a car for a Civic,

Honda Vezel Japanese sounds like a better option anyday being a mini Suv, if you can compromise on the boot space

Just my 2 cents, Others may differ.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      I dont see any poor quality here .. and i have checked 8 different cars !

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700697
      Wrong angle. Check it from sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Plus I don't why people are defending obvious defects. It's more about the loose trims in dashboard. The rattling sounds which will drill our brains in just 2 months (drive this car on road reflectors and you will get the result). The quality of steering switched. The buttons quality of display. And above all the display which has unlimited bugs. The driver has to stop the car to operate because of lag. Still people think that quality is perfect! Come on it's a matter of 2.5 or 3.1 mn.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes you are right , these things gets fixed soon or later.. not a biggy but unavailability of minor things like the simple phone button on the steering wheel.. forget about the USB port and it's execution, the trunk liner and other minor things which are cut off.
      And to clear it for everyone. I am not defending or against any brand. But I am bringing awareness about the cost cutting measure to increase profits. Awareness is must because if we don't speak, we will keep on getting expensive cars with less features.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      Name:  1469361966024.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  103.3 KB

Humari Qoam ka yeh haal hai j woh A5 Sportback mai bhe faults nikaalna shuru kardaingay aur phir Mehran aur Cultus se comparison bhe draw karengay.

Afreen hai loago pe bhai!!!!

The car has just been launched folks. All minor imperfections will be dealt with im sure when deliveries are streamlined.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Which dealership in Lahore is displaying the sporty blue?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Furthermore. One fellow stated that the problems will be removed once deliveries start. My friend deliveries has been started and atlas is desperate to supply cars to get remaining amount (recovery) and what about thousands or hundreds of cars which they have already produced? Who will pick them? At least I will not. These problems can't be fixed. They have already painted it.
      Secondly, here in Pakistan there is no recall system so one has to accept.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I would say bettter to book in sept / oct once initial batch is gone

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Trust me. Delay the payment as atlas desperately need the recovery. The investment on one car is more than one million. This the only and right time to literally teach them a lesson.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Trust me. Delay the payment as atlas desperately need the recovery. The investment on one car is more than one million. This the only and right time to literally teach them a lesson.

ghayyour u were the first one who gave us the initial glimpses of the car but i guess u are disappointed... Cant u convey the bashing everywhere to Atlas? If i remember correct u said u were one of their corporate partner!!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iavais View Post
      Ghayyour Bhai can you please tell what difference will the delay of 10 days make. Is it so that we get a car from the later lot or to put pressure on Honda
      1- they need remaining payment which is far higher than their investment.
      2- some desperadoes will pick these cars
      3- the assembly line cannot be stopped for long. So if the demand is slow and output is constant just imagine where they will keep their stocks.
      4- it will be a great force to teach arrogant Japanese a lesson that we don't have money on trees in Pakistan.
      5- they will surely develop expertise on assembly lines.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Just an observation. One of license plate lights is dead..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 12f5f87dceb2eed53574d3d97c5d4df1

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      I don't think it is dead, it's just like this...look:

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 03d9dbf965d0bdd8fa8464ab0e7a9728

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

As'salaam'o alaikum all, I have been following this forum since the beginning, but remained a silent spectator.

After the car is launched this forum is full of positive and negative feedbacks. However I have an observation to express. I realize that there are quality issues and the main point of criticism is/should be the tag of 3 million...no value for money at all. But at the same time we must realize the positivity in the car as well before passing such comments on public forums. The car is a bundle of new features like VSA,BRAKE ASSIST, B.HOLD, the stock tyre size, hill ASSIST etc etc, which are totally new features in any pkdm car whatsoever, even Toyota fortuner lacks them let alone Grande ....but when Grande was launched in 2014 paddle shifters & CVT were new in this market..the price tag it has, is a big big point of concern( Not worth 3 million at all)...so as wisely said, " every thing has positivities and negativites, focus more on positivities". Following this golden rule, Civic X is a gift to the tiny pak auto sector.

For me interior material resembles a US made Chevy impala 2016..the same urethane material on dashboards and the power lock switch on passenger side window switch resembles that..p

People MOSTLY have been or are driving mehrans or some old models of civic or corolla or anyother local car does not realize the basic fact that it is a leap forward in our local sluggish auto sector ...

Apologizes in advance for hurting someone's feelings!!! :-)

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just an observation. One of license plate lights is dead..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 12f5f87dceb2eed53574d3d97c5d4df1

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Looks too good in silver

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir, soon these first batches will land in garages of many buyers who hardly inspect these minor or major imperfections

1- they need remaining payment which is far higher than their investment.
      2- some desperadoes will pick these cars
      3- the assembly line cannot be stopped for long. So if the demand is slow and output is constant just imagine where they will keep their stocks.
      4- it will be a great force to teach arrogant Japanese a lesson that we don't have money on trees in Pakistan.
      5- they will surely develop expertise on assembly lines.

Furthermore. One fellow stated that the problems will be removed once deliveries start. My friend deliveries has been started and atlas is desperate to supply cars to get remaining amount (recovery) and what about thousands or hundreds of cars which they have already produced? Who will pick them? At least I will not. These problems can't be fixed. They have already painted it.
      Secondly, here in Pakistan there is no recall system so one has to accept.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700706
      what is hanging in front of exhaust?? melted bumper ??

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using PW Forums
      Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I dont see any poor quality here .. and i have checked 8 different cars !

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700697
      lol clever photography from different angle

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using PW Forums
      Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      61 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir, soon these first batches will land in garages of many buyers who hardly inspect these minor or major imperfections
      Will you be writing a blog on these issues and more so for buyer awareness?
      ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List