Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 921 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699739789 ... LastLast
Results 13,761 to 13,780 of 18404
Like Tree11437Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

We will.

Quote Originally Posted by StrikerX View Post
      Will you be writing a blog on these issues and more so for buyer awareness?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Plus I don't why people are defending obvious defects. It's more about the loose trims in dashboard. The rattling sounds which will drill our brains in just 2 months (drive this car on road reflectors and you will get the result). The quality of steering switched. The buttons quality of display. And above all the display which has unlimited bugs. The driver has to stop the car to operate because of lag. Still people think that quality is perfect! Come on it's a matter of 2.5 or 3.1 mn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I dont know about your City
      But here in karachi the road reflectors are horrible and even when you cross them daily in even Camry or Accord you will get more or less the same result ! My Corolla has just clocked 5k kms with extreme care still i observe a sound from left side of the dash ! Just look at the roads sir , i am not saying Atlas has top notch quality but such harsh environement and road conditions def have serious damaging effects ..
      Just like we are comparing usdm vs pkdm we should also compare the road conditions and yes even cars like C180 , 5 series etc develop such weird sounds sooner or later when used here on such bad roads !
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Now dont tell me it lacks quality !

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700707

There are pics circulating everywhere bro, Im sure you cant turn a blind eye towards them. Cars are manufactured in different batches and shifts and accordingly, the quality varies. I hope honda has paid heed to the feedback and improves its quality.
      All those who go to collect a brand new vehicle must scrutinize the car before taking delivery, be it any brand!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      What goes around, comes around.

• 24-07-2016, 07:51 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

But here in karachi the road reflectors are horrible and even when you cross them daily in even Camry or Accord you will get more or less the same result ! My Corolla has just clocked 5k kms with extreme care still i observe a sound from left side of the dash ! Just look at the roads sir , i am not saying Atlas has top notch quality but such harsh environement and road conditions def have serious damaging effects ..
      Just like we are comparing usdm vs pkdm we should also compare the road conditions and yes even cars like C180 , 5 series etc develop such weird sounds sooner or later when used here on such bad roads !
      Lahore ka bhi yehi haal hai.

• 24-07-2016, 07:53 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So....they skipped the lane watch, the Shark-fin antenna, the DRL fogs, and couple of other goodies for the 3.rd year/mid term upgrade, as a DELIBERATE withholding as to have "something new" to offer midterm! PATHETIC POLICY!!!!

The 1.5T fuel issue still left in confusion! The reps try their best to avert having to answer this!

Else.....the QC issues mentioned in the thread are not gonna stay permanently......this seems "rush-related" wrt launching date and miscalculated response/enthusiasm.

The car looks fine enough.....the price of 1.5T is straight away plunder, but seems it's "disguising" a whole different "impotency" with Atlas.......time will prove. There's something fishy here and the fuel related misinformation/disinformation effort, for those who can smell beyond a foot's depth.

Finally.......God bless those who get either the whites or reds displayed at launch......"gang-raped" from every angle... at the mildest!

And honestly.......not a quarter of the rippers look prospective customers! Lol!

Regards.
      " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Furthermore. One fellow stated that the problems will be removed once deliveries start. My friend deliveries has been started and atlas is desperate to supply cars to get remaining amount (recovery) and what about thousands or hundreds of cars which they have already produced? Who will pick them? At least I will not. These problems can't be fixed. They have already painted it.
      Secondly, here in Pakistan there is no recall system so one has to accept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes! And a guy earlier drove a delivered turbo and found all these quality issues. These aint going until we protest.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post

There are pics circulating everywhere bro, Im sure you cant turn a blind eye towards them. Cars are manufactured in different batches and shifts and accordingly, the quality varies. I hope honda has paid heed to the feedback and improves its quality.
      All those who go to collect a brand new vehicle must scrutinize the car before taking delivery, be it any brand!

Sir appreciate the thought lekin ab khair se Pakistan main ye waqt bhi ana tha ke brand new gardi ki delivery letey waqt bhi banda apne sath mechanic aur denter ko sath lekar jaye kionke main to coveralls pehen ke gardi ke neechey nahi letney wala. Dont you think ke when buying a brand new car, apprehensions of poor welding and plastic fixtures should not be there. Beherhaal, I agree with you, in thugs se gardi leni hai to yehi karna pardey ga warna apne hi pair par kulharda pardey ga
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Have you guys seen the rush at different showrooms !
      Honda defence pe 3 din se poora imtiaz super market ka mela Honda defence mein saja hota hai
      Display units ki halat kerdi hai is awaam ne
      Yesterday i saw a deep scratch on rear bumper on one car and countless marks and scratches on the foot board panel and interior almost on all display units
      Yaar ab kas kas k jootay latein marne k liye hoti hai gari ?
      This is how you check quality ? Log arm rest pe latak k jhoolay jhool rahay hein inteha ki hui hai din mein 1000 banday beth rahay hein display units mein what are we expecting then fit lagri hogi quality ?
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rajahasnain92 View Post
      lol clever photography from different angle

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using PW Forums
      Not every single car that rolls out of their factory will have this quality issue mate.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys with all these flaws and quality issue i am still the one waiting desperately for my car. yes i know this is the wrong attitude which give more confidence to local assemblers to keep producing low quality/finishing products but guys what a guy can do when he stuck up all of his hard earn cash with these auto assemblers and still given a long delivery schedule. After the wait of 2-3 months (at minimum) when your car will arrive you were soo much fed-up of waiting that one will consider these as minor issue (with which we are living for quite long) and please note, Civic X is not the first generation of any local manufacture car which has some quality issue (right again the wrong attitude).

Now you guys must be thinking what i wana say? right. Its simple, with all these compromises I will still go for any local made brand new car rather then getting some Japanese import with no genuine mileage and maintenance history. So i am Happy with my decision of Buying a brand new civic. Everyone has his own view so may be 90% of you will disagree but still its the best locally available option.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So did your c180 develop these sounds? No. Your corolla did which costs a little more than half of its price. Now you are trying to defend atlas sir.

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Please take this as Last warning.

Now ON straight 15 day BAN on anyone who violates the simple rules which I requested yesterday. Please try to be sensible and mature enough. Lets learn "agree to dis-agree".. But please for God sake don't degrade anyone.

Read it here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...80#post5148309

ALL MODS. SLAP BAN ON ANYONE WHO VIOLATES.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      Disagree. So you cant drive a fast car in Pakistan yeah? And if you its ur dads money? I would buy it from my own money and push it. Its called turbo before of enhanced driving pleasure. It ain't you average family car. If some stupids cause accidents on it then its the cars fault. Your point is invalid.

///AMG
      By all means sir, please enjoy that turbo kick in the keester, but you do realize that remaining within the speed limit is your civic responsibility, the punch of the turbo is indeed a rush of adrenaline, but for how long and for how much, 3.1 M for just that doesnt sound like a sensible decision especially considering the Pakistani auto sector and trends. When I mentioned the daddy's money I was refering to the brats you would normally see on devils point and on the bahria roads etc who endanger their lives and the lives of all others around them, please, it wasnt aimed at any one specifically. Most of the 8th gen and 9th gen civics you see around the city are still used as family cars, hence the point. But at the end, you have all the reasons to disagree, its just my opinion, just like you have yours.

• 24-07-2016, 08:09 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Sir appreciate the thought lekin ab khair se Pakistan main ye waqt bhi ana tha ke brand new gardi ki delivery letey waqt bhi banda apne sath mechanic aur denter ko sath lekar jaye kionke main to coveralls pehen ke gardi ke neechey nahi letney wala. Dont you think ke when buying a brand new car, apprehensions of poor welding and plastic fixtures should not be there. Beherhaal, I agree with you, in thugs se gardi leni hai to yehi karna pardey ga warna apne hi pair par kulharda pardey ga
      Sir aisa he hai. Till the time manufacturers start respecting investors, one must be vigilant to protect hard earned money. I took delivery of my 9th gen in May last year, found a couple of scratches on the left fender upon my first wash at home. I raised havoc at Atlas showroom through our procurement dept. Thankfully, my car was sourced through my company which buys 100+ vehclicles every year. Atlas succumbed under pressure and installed a brand new fender. I'm sure had I approached them myself, they would have said its not their fault since the delivery has been made.

Next time, im willing to lie under the car and inspect each and every nook & corner coz I don't trust all these manufacturing thugs in pakistan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Don't try MODS, you will be disappointed.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700761

• 24-07-2016, 08:11 PM

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Normally, in developed nations, once a car is rolled out on the launch floor it goes through similar kind of test runs to make sure that the quality of the materials and its finishing is upto the mark of the brand its supporting, if 2 ya 3 din ki inspections se hi ye haal hoga gardi ka to maybe most of the apprehensions about the car's finishing quality are true, I might be wrong and I hope that I am wrong, I mean who can underestimate the jahalat of the Pakistani nation but still, considering that this car has to run on Pakistani roads for like a few hundred thousand kilometers tau aisi build quality to nahi honi chahiye, but well, what can I say. The quality of the workmanship has been bashed alot here.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Visited again today honda center rwp with family. The cars at display were much better as they have replaced with new ones. Finishing looked better. Everyone loved it. Kids wanted to come back with civic :p. IA ll be going for 1.8 oriel although 1.5 has attraction but was told by sales staff about hi octane thing again.
      So 1.8 here i come IA

P.s. i am very sure that delivered vehicles will have better finishing as i intend to book after one month with delivery in dec or jan so that initial glitches are settled

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      Guys with all these flaws and quality issue i am still the one waiting desperately for my car. yes i know this is the wrong attitude which give more confidence to local assemblers to keep producing low quality/finishing products but guys what a guy can do when he stuck up all of his hard earn cash with these auto assemblers and still given a long delivery schedule. After the wait of 2-3 months (at minimum) when your car will arrive you were soo much fed-up of waiting that one will consider these as minor issue (with which we are living for quite long) and please note, Civic X is not the first generation of any local manufacture car which has some quality issue (right again the wrong attitude).
      Now you guys must be thinking what i wana say? right. Its simple, with all these compromises I will still go for any local made brand new car rather then getting some Japanese import with no genuine mileage and maintenance history. So i am Happy with my decision of Buying a brand new civic. Everyone has his own view so may be 90% of you will disagree but still its the best locally available option.

Well, for starters you can get a thorough check of your car on delivery and any poor workmanship or quality issue must be properly photographed and shown to the dealer, make a note of that in their visitor's book or complaint box, if the dealership refuses repairs of replacements please dont take the delivery, post pics and if possible a video of you making the complaint to the dealership and he refusing change/repairs on social media and on Atlas pakistan's fb page and Honda QC or feedback portals. Thats the least we can do in a consumer's part for putting these thugs in place.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      By all means sir, please enjoy that turbo kick in the keester, but you do realize that remaining within the speed limit is your civic responsibility, the punch of the turbo is indeed a rush of adrenaline, but for how long and for how much, 3.1 M for just that doesnt sound like a sensible decision especially considering the Pakistani auto sector and trends. When I mentioned the daddy's money I was refering to the brats you would normally see on devils point and on the bahria roads etc who endanger their lives and the lives of all others around them, please, it wasnt aimed at any one specifically. Most of the 8th gen and 9th gen civics you see around the city are still used as family cars, hence the point. But at the end, you have all the reasons to disagree, its just my opinion, just like you have yours.
      If speed llimit was i problem fast cars wouldn't have been allowed in world. Turbos punch is worth it. However these quality issues must go

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Went to the I-10 sector on day 1...........Hardly managed to check the front....and had a chance to sit in the car after a man thankfully left the cabin after some 30 min fiddling inside!!!!

Then went to Peshawar yesterday to check the rest and the missing trunk insulation, etc....... but alas......found out......I should have checked the "diggi" in Isloo and front in KPK!!! Rofl!

Not a chance to touch the rear here! Lol!
      " Take your time and deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking, and go in. "

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List