Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 923 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701741791 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,820 of 18452
Like Tree11445Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Okay now that we have established pretty much all the issues/defects with the new car, can we move forward?

I would like to have back people like innocent_devil and others who have booked the car already and looking forward to the delivery and share their plans with regards to changes(if any) they plan on doing on the cars like tire/wheel upgrades and etc.

I have noticed that many fellow members including myself are very occasionally contributing to the thread now and I believe the main reason behind it is that since the launch this thread has become too vulnerable. I myself feel hesitant to chip in with my experiences and other things.

In the end would just request all my fellow members to move on with other things relating to the new model and just only hope and pray Honda atlas improves on the issues.

Regards,
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

• 24-07-2016, 09:23 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 09:24 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 09:26 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Today I again went to Honda I-10 because my close relatives wanted me to go with them.

I am reporting with a heavy heart that Turbo kee pichli screen ka rexin phat gaya ha

When asked the showroom staff about the shoddy job, he replied that they have sent a detailed report about the imperfections and also visitors comments and feedback to Atlas.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Why only civic brother?
      Baqi corolla, city, swift, mehran, cultus kiya JDM hain?

It's not about civic. It's about all Pakistani cars. Atlas akela hi nahi hai baqi sub usi tarha loot rahay hain. Infact adding the other two will strengthen the case. Un ko bhi pata hoo k wo dood k nahi dhulay howay. And they too will provide quality equally.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Thandey ho jao Nabeel bhai, aisey nahi aik dam se jazbaati hotey, I agree, infact I was stressing on the same issue before ke atlas ho ya indus, suzuki ho ya apki hamari beloved chingchi, jo apko chuna lagaye aap uska chatta batta kholo, definitely they are not doodh ke dhulley, they are definitely not thinking about the end customer but take it from someone who routinely writes articles for news papers and blogs, an introductory para focusing on the overall pathetic build quality of all the auto manufacturers (i.e. Honda Atas, Toyota Indus and Pak Suzuki) in Pakistan will be better, If the we include all the three and highlight each and every quality issue whle drawing comparisons with the USDM tau article nahi kitabcha banjaye ga aur apke mere jese readers aik adhey page main bore hojain gey. Just naming the big three in the intro para and then as a case study take the civic x and draw the comparisons would be better in my opinion.

Nobody, not even me or anyone else here says that civic x is a bad car or its comparable to any other shooder or khashtari car in Pakistan. We are only comparing the quality of workmanship, again article main bhi Atlas honda aur Honda international main comparison hoga, nobody is going to compare the welding of a chingchi with that of the civic X (Tauba Naoz Billah) I know you and I dont agree on many things and well, difference of opinion is all but natural but lets focus on the actual objective of getting a better end product. Again, no hard feelings, btw I love riding a chingchi, you must try it, its definitely an experience
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Thandey ho jao Nabeel bhai, aisey nahi aik dam se jazbaati hotey, I agree, infact I was stressing on the same issue before ke atlas ho ya indus, suzuki ho ya apki hamari beloved chingchi, jo apko chuna lagaye aap uska chatta batta kholo, definitely they are not doodh ke dhulley, they are definitely not thinking about the end customer but take it from someone who routinely writes articles for news papers and blogs, an introductory para focusing on the overall pathetic build quality of all the auto manufacturers (i.e. Honda Atas, Toyota Indus and Pak Suzuki) in Pakistan will be better, If the we include all the three and highlight each and every quality issue whle drawing comparisons with the USDM tau article nahi kitabcha banjaye ga aur apke mere jese readers aik adhey page main bore hojain gey. Just naming the big three in the intro para and then as a case study take the civic x and draw the comparisons would be better in my opinion.

Nobody, not even me or anyone else here says that civic x is a bad car or its comparable to any other shooder or khashtari car in Pakistan. We are only comparing the quality of workmanship, again article main bhi Atlas honda aur Honda international main comparison hoga, nobody is going to compare the welding of a chingchi with that of the civic X (Tauba Naoz Billah) I know you and I dont agree on many things and well, difference of opinion is all but natural but lets focus on the actual objective of getting a better end product. Again, no hard feelings, btw I love riding a chingchi, you must try it, its definitely an experience
      Meray bhai mai tu chill ker raha hoo. I am talking about equality. It's not about targeting. It's about our rights jo humai koi nahi de raha.

• 24-07-2016, 09:37 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Meray bhai mai tu chill ker raha hoo. I am talking about equality. It's not about targeting. It's about our rights jo humai koi nahi de raha.

As I said, an article tearing down the bigotry of Atlas will serve as a caution for the rest. A focused, calculated and well articulated article making a generalized comment on the poor quality of Pakistani automakers is what is required. Civic X ki hype ka faida uthao and you already have the pictures, you wont need a lot of extra effort and draw logical comparisons based on factual data. Allah behtar karey ga
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Today I again went to Honda I-10 because my close relatives wanted me to go with them.

I am reporting with a heavy heart that Turbo kee pichli screen ka rexin phat gaya ha

When asked the showroom staff about the shoddy job, he replied that they have sent a detailed report about the imperfections and also visitors comments and feedback to Atlas.

Sir what about Machli bazar joh showroom pe bana hua hai??? Daily kitne log check kerne atay hon ***???
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys any idea when 1st lot is going to be delivered to a common man 😀.

Some VVIPs already got their cars.

I read somewhere that Honda has production capacity of 2500 cars a month. With that much production I guess they call deliver all prebooked ( which are around 6k-7k) by end of August or max by September.

Friends what's ur guess. My dealer told me that they will get list my Monday or Tuesday and then can confirm delivery month.

I paid my remaining balance on Saturday, may be with all payment clear I may get my car earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

• 24-07-2016, 09:52 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      12 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

well I'm sure honda doesn't rule its suppliers with an iron hand which most of us might perceive. there's nothing they can do if they get delivered with bad quality product. and since these products rolled out in quite a hurry there really wasn't much they could do. I personally loved the car myself, it's beautiful and has quite a road presence, and it's safe to say it's gotten itself into a different level design and equipment vise. I think the real issue is that everyone was so hooked into the usdm civic they ended up thinking they'll get more, which they didn't and honestly when do they at all? so I guess a mixture of high expectations from this car made this thread into more a bashing zone the last two days.

Sent from my INFINIX-X551 using PW Forums mobile app

• 24-07-2016, 10:00 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - e79998f4014a09696871124bb829f63910th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 6ff81bb09c2e70e0c051e6777d3f1e1210th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - f79a08466104f3ffca864aeff651a9c810th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 03e36bdb2bc3a554f44baac41c8392ec

Check civic x from under
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - a39a0f1ecd6e011f3fbbb8102b925584

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jklodhi View Post
      Visited again today honda center rwp with family. The cars at display were much better as they have replaced with new ones. Finishing looked better. Everyone loved it. Kids wanted to come back with civic :p. IA ll be going for 1.8 oriel although 1.5 has attraction but was told by sales staff about hi octane thing again.
      So 1.8 here i come IA

P.s. i am very sure that delivered vehicles will have better finishing as i intend to book after one month with delivery in dec or jan so that initial glitches are settled
      Same is my plan 👍

Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Why only civic brother?
      Baqi corolla, city, swift, mehran, cultus kiya JDM hain?

It's not about civic. It's about all Pakistani cars. Atlas akela hi nahi hai baqi sub usi tarha loot rahay hain. Infact adding the other two will strengthen the case. Un ko bhi pata hoo k wo dood k nahi dhulay howay. And they too will provide quality equally.

But civic is just launched, these days are critical for atlas. Baki per itna farq ni parey ga.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@ghayur , brother I never said that!!

In fact I myself am criticizing the price & have done so repeatedly in my post... All I meant(implied)was if a car has more positives and less negatives we value those positives rather than crying for few negatives....in civic's case positives are heavier if put on a scale ..so we must REALIZE that and APPRECIATE the efforts while criticizing the negatives!! :-)

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post

You may visit the replaced cars at Honda Centre Rawalpindi. May be you have a better review.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      41 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Any thing about Hard Top, is it a good buy

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Rip off stripped off sub woofer space vacant... Mere 80 watts cultus speakers.
      Forget about 10 kenwood speakers in the RS 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 3f7cd38a139fd9ee344a98bbb9fc992f

Cars make my blood live...

• 24-07-2016, 10:12 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 10:14 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 10:15 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

• 24-07-2016, 10:16 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      Rip off stripped off sub woofer space vacant... Mere 80 watts cultus speakers.
      Forget about 10 kenwood speakers in the RS 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 3f7cd38a139fd9ee344a98bbb9fc992f

Which is the woofer space (spare my ignorance plz)

• 24-07-2016, 10:18 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zwk641 View Post
      Any thing about Hard Top, is it a good buy

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app
      The price difference between hardtop and oriel is just 150k. If you add alloy in hardtop toh difference will come down to 100k. I think, Oriel is the best buy
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

• 24-07-2016, 10:18 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      Irrelevant

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      The price difference between hardtop and oriel is just 1500k. If you add alloy in hardtop toh difference will come down to 100k. I think, Oriel is the best buy
      Ali bhai k source na umeed dilayi ha k it will come down...(the price of HT)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Ali bhai k source na umeed dilayi ha k it will come down...(the price of HT)

Sir it will not. Agar aisa scene hota toh hardtop launch hi na kertay.
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Can anyone please post a picture of the new blue color (of the physical car). I have looked in different dealerships of Karachi but the all have white/red cars.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List