Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 921 FirstFirst ... 194594644684692693694695696704744794 ... LastLast
Results 13,861 to 13,880 of 18404
Like Tree11437Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,464
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #13861
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,464
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      I don't know if you are following me on social media.. I am seeing all the backlash. People don't understand its betterment actually.

      Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
      Its not really difficult to answer or is it after seeing some of the people defending Atlas here on this thread. Although the number here is way too small here and most of the people are talking sense but outside pakwheels i am sure none of our so called over enthusiastic buyers would have noticed these faults.


      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • 24-07-2016, 11:49 PM

      PakWheeler

      Reason
      Irrelevant

    • 24-07-2016, 11:51 PM

      PakWheeler

      Reason
      Irrelevant

    • #13862
      PakWheeler Follow
      eemmads's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      198
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Should we start a hashtag on twitter?

      #GreedyHondaAtlas or #incompetentHondaAtlas

    • #13863
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      devilz_apprentice's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      26
      Posts
      2,840
      Follows
      3
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I visited the dealership today to finalize the color and options I will opting for in my 1.8 Oriel, so i got the chance to thoroughly inspect both 1.8 and 1.5 Turbo.
      According to my humble opinion, the quality of plastics used in the dashboards are acceptable with the exception of the center console used in the turbo. It rattles badly! This is so because the center console of 1.8 Oriel and 1.5 Turbo appear to be sourced from different vendors due to the requirement of Rear Entertainment system being offered in 1.5 Turbo. The quality of plastic of the 1.5 Turbo center console is very bad and the integration of the the rear entertainment system has significantly compromised its integrity due to which it rattle.
      Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

    • 25-07-2016, 12:05 AM

      PakWheeler

      Reason
      Irrelevant

    • 25-07-2016, 12:16 AM

      PakWheeler

      Reason
      Irrelevant

    • #13864
      PakWheeler Follow
      sashah666's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      31
      Posts
      392
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      3
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Okay. So I finally got the chance to go to a showroom to physically see what I have purchased.

      Well for starters, the car looks amazing. Very sporty looking, nice lines and all, overall love it.

      However there are certain things.

      Most of the dealers aren't equipped with the knowledge of the cars they're selling. I asked the Sales Assistant of the difference between the 1.5 and 1.8 speedometer area and brace yourselves for the answer. They said everything in the spedometer area works in the 1.5 including the area of the speedometer, the fuel gauge and the temp gauge. However they said the fuel gauge and the temp gauge doesn't work in the 1.8 car. I was shocked to hear this dumb answer coz thats not true. A big LOL

      Moving on, didn't like the leather seats at all. Their new design of the leather seats with the fabric line in the middle is ok, they're trying to change the design of the car and all BUT whats the point of leather seats when someone drops a drink on the seats and it goes seeping right through the middle of the seat. No sir, i'm giving up the leather seat for sure.

      No oil monitoring system for the 1.8. Only the 1.5 has it. Checked both cars very carefully as the whole showroom was empty as I chose to go to Honda South (Korangi) KHI and take my nice time in checking the cars.

      Seating is nice. Not bad. However, I requested a test drive and they denied and said maybe next week. Lets see.

      Pics earlier of the bad quality of the welding issues wasn't there in the cars Honda South had today. No idea if they're going to have them more or less in their cars. No idea.

      Center console isn't bad. Big wide console and I like it. The lower 12V plug has access to a wire compartment from behind the car is also nice to keep the wiring out of the way, I love that, as I want the car to be neat and clean from the inside.

      Other than that, the DRL wasn't bad either. Asked the sales people if DRL are LED or not and they said all lights are LED which is also bollocks, no they're not, I can literally see they're not.

      Other than that, the white color looked amazing. Now my taste as a white car scratched looks very bad so I'll settle for a silver.

      Tyre's looked good so I won't be changing them. The rims aren't bad at all as well as pictures don't do justice as mentioned earlier.

      Smart access key in the 1.5 does lower the windows and also opens the sunroof from the outside of the car. Not a useful thing for me but might be for others.

      Everything else is not bad. Overall, I am satisfied with the car and its shortcomings because it is a PKDM but am looking forward to a test drive before I invest in another one.
      -

    • 25-07-2016, 12:19 AM

      PakWheeler

      Reason
      Irrelevant

    • #13865
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hasan_82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      34
      Posts
      371
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      Isnt it the case for all Pak manufactured cars?
      Price is high due to another important factor, exchange rate fluctuations. 1 USD stands at pkr105 and also recent increase in taxes in the budget.

      Had that not been the case it would have been valued @2.8million max

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    • 25-07-2016, 12:25 AM

      PakWheeler

      Reason
      Irrelevant

    • #13866
      PakWheeler Follow
      aa78's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      696
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Corollarules View Post
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1700832
      This is a screenshot from our new auto policy.
      Can someonetell how KIBOR will be calculated when Atlas fails to deliver car within 2 months?
      Please send complete link so that all consumers can raise their awareness about their rights with regards to dealing with these Japanese automotive crooks.

      Edit:

      Link: Auto Policy 2016-2021 - http://boi.gov.pk/userfiles1/file/AutoPolicy/AP.pdf

    • #13867
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hassan0001's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      335
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      All those crying foul w.r.t Price of 3.0Million must realise that 33% of the total value of the car goes to the government as Taxes.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      @fazalwahab
      Can you give us an indication about total taxes and govt. Duties included in the US$25.000 price of USDM turbo your friend just bought?

    • #13868
      PakWheeler Follow
      Corollarules's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      25
      Posts
      262
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
      If Indus have gotten away with xli, they would have gotten away with gli as well. Brother, you obviously dont know what you are talking about so I will end it here. Dont want to start another pandora box and take this thread to another direction.
      Agreed let's leave it at that.

    • #13869
      PakWheeler Follow
      Corollarules's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      25
      Posts
      262
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
      Please send complete link so that all consumers can raise their awareness about their rights with regards to dealing with these Japanese automotive crooks.
      boi.gov.pk › userfiles1 › file › AutoPolicy

    • #13870
      PakWheeler Follow
      oziman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      32
      Posts
      47
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      As far as auto policy is concerned - it is unclear whether two months will start courting from 50 percent payment or full payment. As the dealer I booked from told me that since honda has to deliver within two months from 'final' payment therefore atlas will give all dealerships lists of booking numbers whose cars will be delivered in a particular month and balance Payment will be demanded on that basis.

      If the time starts counting from the time 50 percent payment is made then they will be paying the kibor determined interest rate on all turbos as at least all dealerships in Islamabad/pindi have quoted 4-5 waiting for turbo.

    • #13871
      PakWheeler Follow
      aa78's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      696
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      All those crying foul w.r.t Price of 3.0Million must realise that 33% of the total value of the car goes to the government as Taxes.
      The same was true for the 9th Gen. Stop giving excuses for Atlas. Atlas's pricing strategies with regards to value for money are what they are; highway robbery, particularly with the PKDM fully specced 1.5l engine option.

      Money and circumstance of every individual changes their perception of value they get delivered for their money. Many people (on and outside this public forum) feel that attention to detail and basic features and finishing are a necessity and prerequisite for cars in these particular price slabs. Many others, for whom this amount of money is insignificant or those who are looking to avoid buyer's remorse or those who have resigned themselves to suffer customer rights abuse without protest don't think much of those points.

      Personally, I thank Fazal for his untiring efforts to raise awareness and urging buyers to demand more for their hard earned money. A few years ago, nobody would blink an eye and readily accept whatever they were offered for whatever price deemed suitable for the privilege of buying a car which is essentially a glorified shopping trolley in the grander scheme of things (I will point you to Atlas's official 9th Gen Civic ad for this shopping trolley comparison).



      Now, kudos to PW, questions are being raised and observations being made which might make some of the Atlas marketing, sales and QC guys hot and sweaty around their collar area. Good for everyone, I say. Corporate entities don't change unless there is a financial motive or incentive. Hitting their bottom line will make them respond. For the general consumer, your money is your power and right to speech and change, so to speak.

    • #13872
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,464
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      22 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      I will shortly.. you will be amazed.


      Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
      @fazalwahab
      Can you give us an indication about total taxes and govt. Duties included in the US$25.000 price of USDM turbo your friend just bought?
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #13873
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hasan_82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      34
      Posts
      371
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by aa78 View Post
      The same was true for the 9th Gen. Stop giving excuses for Atlas. Atlas's pricing strategies with regards to value for money are what they are; highway robbery, particularly with the PKDM fully specced 1.5l engine option.

      Money and circumstance of every individual changes their perception of value they get delivered for their money. Many people (on and outside this public forum) feel that attention to detail and basic features and finishing are a necessity and prerequisite for cars in these particular price slabs. Many others, for whom this amount of money is insignificant or those who are looking to avoid buyer's remorse or those who have resigned themselves to suffer customer rights abuse without protest don't think much of those points.

      Personally, I thank Fazal for his untiring efforts to raise awareness and urging buyers to demand more for their hard earned money. A few years ago, nobody would blink an eye and readily accept whatever they were offered for whatever price deemed suitable for the privilege of buying a car which is essentially a glorified shopping trolley in the grander scheme of things (I will point you to Atlas's official 9th Gen Civic ad for this shopping trolley comparison).



      Now, kudos to PW, questions are being raised and observations being made which might make some of the Atlas marketing, sales and QC guys hot and sweaty around their collar area. Good for everyone, I say. Corporate entities don't change unless there is a financial motive or incentive. Hitting their bottom line will make them respond. For the general consumer, your money is your power and right to speech and change, so to speak.
      Im not advocating for HACPL at all.

      Both the Government and HACPL are responsible for this fiasco related to PKDM cars.

      These vehicles come in as CKD kits, and after some time only a certain type of parts are localised to support the domestic industrial base.

      Import duties, and taxes have been increased on Import of Automobile parts and accessories and to further add to the ripple effect USD is at an all time high these days @105PKR

      Meanwhile,HACPL took this situation to its own advantage,profit margins must remain the same for us, and we will offer a stripped down version of the car to the customers. They have transferred the impact of exchange rate and increase in duties and taxes to the customers.

      Honda's Genuine Infotainment system is missing
      Digital instrument cluster is missing
      LED headlights are missing
      Hood hydraulic supprt is missing
      Trunk door liner/cover is missing
      Driver and Passenger Power Seats are missing
      Welding spots must be properly concealed
      Leather trim needs improvement.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13874
      PakWheeler Follow
      khizar44's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      359
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Atlas lost at least one customer that is me.

      Believe me I stayed at the dealership for half and hour and dozens of people were giving negative remarks about the workmanship, pathetic welding, poor build quality and high prices.
      They not only lost you as their customer, they also lost me and many other like us.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #13875
      PakWheeler Follow
      A_F_H's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      33
      Posts
      116
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Should we start a hashtag on twitter?


      #GreedyHondaAtlas or #incompetentHondaAtlas

      I wouldnt recommend anything Honda or Atlas centric, maybe #Pakiautomakers or #pakiconsumerrights would be better, there are two reasons for that, first, we arent only complaining about just Honda Atlas, we are complaining against all the corporations that arent delivering what they promise, secondly, if you target a single company and if by some stroke of luck these hashtags are quoted in a paper or a consumer court they might have a chance of using it against the consumers saying that as only one name was singled out it is a way of framing a company or singling out a single company with a malicious intent. I am no lawyer its just something which I think might happen.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil



      For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

    • #13876
      FBB
      FBB is offline
      PakWheeler Follow
      FBB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Peshawar
      Age
      39
      Posts
      519
      Follows
      1
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Which is the woofer space (spare my ignorance plz)


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      In the center of both speakers.

      Sent from my Z12 using Tapatalk

    • #13877
      PakWheeler Follow
      A_F_H's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      33
      Posts
      116
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      Im not advocating for HACPL at all.

      Both the Government and HACPL are responsible for this fiasco related to PKDM cars.

      These vehicles come in as CKD kits, and after some time only a certain type of parts are localised to support the domestic industrial base.

      Import duties, and taxes have been increased on Import of Automobile parts and accessories and to further add to the ripple effect USD is at an all time high these days @105PKR

      Meanwhile,HACPL took this situation to its own advantage,profit margins must remain the same for us, and we will offer a stripped down version of the car to the customers. They have transferred the impact of exchange rate and increase in duties and taxes to the customers.

      Honda's Genuine Infotainment system is missing
      Digital instrument cluster is missing
      LED headlights are missing
      Hood hydraulic supprt is missing
      Trunk door liner/cover is missing
      Driver and Passenger Power Seats are missing
      Welding spots must be properly concealed
      Leather trim needs improvement.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      No body is advocating anything in anyone's favour except that the consumer is suffering in all this, I must appreciate that atleast you did accept and openly said what was lacking. Most of us here are still trying to convince people that if a company throws crap at you its the basic thing to raise a point and say that hey, I wont take your crap. I am not pointing fingers at anyone but please for the love of God, Pakistani dramey ki herione na banen atleast call a spade a spade and demand what you paid for. Hasan, thanks again, I must appreciate that you had the courage to openly accept that Honda Atlas disappointed its customers in those aspects.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil



      For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

    • #13878
      PakWheeler Follow
      Hasan_82's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      34
      Posts
      371
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      No body is advocating anything in anyone's favour except that the consumer is suffering in all this, I must appreciate that atleast you did accept and openly said what was lacking. Most of us here are still trying to convince people that if a company throws crap at you its the basic thing to raise a point and say that hey, I wont take your crap. I am not pointing fingers at anyone but please for the love of God, Pakistani dramey ki herione na banen atleast call a spade a spade and demand what you paid for. Hasan, thanks again, I must appreciate that you had the courage to openly accept that Honda Atlas disappointed its customers in those aspects.
      My white 1.5Turbo gets delivered from Honda fort lahore by the end of September insha allah talah.

      Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

    • #13879
      PakWheeler Follow
      flyfs6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Karachi
      Posts
      38
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Wheres the best place to order trunk liner etc in the US?

      I'm travelling back next week. Looking to get trunk liner lid liner & hinge covers and door protection strips.

    • #13880
      PakWheeler Follow
      eemmads's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      198
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      I wouldnt recommend anything Honda or Atlas centric, maybe #Pakiautomakers or #pakiconsumerrights would be better, there are two reasons for that, first, we arent only complaining about just Honda Atlas, we are complaining against all the corporations that arent delivering what they promise, secondly, if you target a single company and if by some stroke of luck these hashtags are quoted in a paper or a consumer court they might have a chance of using it against the consumers saying that as only one name was singled out it is a way of framing a company or singling out a single company with a malicious intent. I am no lawyer its just something which I think might happen.
      Hmmm need to check the cyber laws for it.
      But im sure a couple of tweets from a disappointed customer or a car enthusiast cannot be termed as a malicious campaign when the evidence is sooo damning. We have photographic evidence of how Honda Atlas has put forth a product not worthy of its said price tag or even its name.

      Im not one of those who booked this car otherwise as God as my witness i would have taken legal action against them for misrepresentation in an agreement which would have lead to a contract which was void abinitio.

      No my brothers its not immaturity if u dont book something u havent seen first hand........its called prudent consumer behaviour.
      @iavais did consult his lawyer. And the lawyer suggested that only people who have booked this car should come forward otherwise i would have jumped in.

      The case is quite strong when it comes to competition commission of pakistan. I doubt consumer courts will give anything.

      But if you really want to be heard and have an impact, there are 2 forums:
      1. Pakwheels
      2. Social media (facebook and twitter).

      At Pakwheels We all have already tried our level best to give an unbiased opinion and pointed out obvious fit and finish defects in the car. Now is the time to take this up on social media.

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •