Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 696 of 925 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698706746796 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,920 of 18495
Like Tree11459Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

[QUOTE=Hasan_82;5149358][/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app[/QUOT

Fazal my dear friend, you have done and amazing job so far. Thanks for going out of the way to fight for the consumer rights in PK. However the main issue is the monopoly of these companies. Until and unless that doesn't change , we won't be witnessing any major improvements and would have to buy whatever cheap these guys throw at us. If the new entrants are allowed like the Koreans Hyundai , Kia etc, I am certain the quality of these big three will improve because they would have healthy competition and if they don't improve people will have a choice to ditch them in favor of better options.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autobanda View Post
      Anybody working in HACL please have the courtesy to leak the official email address of. Mr Yousaf Shirazi and Mr. Toichi Ishiyama so we can flood their email accounts with whatever complaints we have. My link above gives the names of all the people concerned in higher managment concerned with Honda Pakista

Sent from my LG-D850 using PW Forums mobile app
      for Mr Aamir Sherazi , cant authenticate the email but thats what i found of multiple sources

ahl@lhr.atlasgroup.pk.com
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375 you did an amazing job on facebook, there are lot of people who are not on PW but rather take updates on Fb, however i saw your replies to idiots throwing garbage comments and you taking it all with cool head, good thing! however as you mentioned many times the problem with us is we take whatever is thrown at us we take it with heads down and even if a small group of people try to put up, the lost mentality don't understand or accept it.
      I believe that all this pressure build up will eventually pay up and even those who are throwing stones right now will be benefited as well, most likely without knowingly. but if no one will raise a voice for their rights now, they probably never will. its not about 2 million or 3 million or 1 million. point is if I or anyone paying money, it should be worth it.
      if honda add another 4 airbags and put price to 3.6 million, do you think it wont sell? it will, every price tag have a market segment and some of us are quality conscious, we want to see the value for our money, i don't think anything wrong in it.

Honda launch a car here in pk? so what, they are getting paid for it, thats their job.we are the one who make honda as customers, honda doesn't make us. its not like honda doing us any favours, its a simple trade, money for product and i want my money to be worth it.!

no offence to anyone
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375 Hats off to you mate, you are really doing a commendable job. The best part is although it wont hurt you as you arent living in Pakistan, yet you are striving for bringing some betterment in the homeland. I sincerely wish and pray that your efforts bear fruit. I am not a regular on Pakwheels or Facebook but whenever I get some time I do make similar endevour to bring a change. I will try to post and comment as much possible as I can while I have a few days off. But please, do carry on the good work. God Bless you and All the best
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Boht wait kiya civic ka .. But jb i to dil toot gya .... I m not going to buy this ... Today i m going to book TC Altis ..

Sent from my XT1080 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post
      I wouldnt suggest a sit in protest, maybe rounding up 30 to 40 customers and going to a media group for a piece in the news would do the trick. Maybe just going to one of the closest dealership with two or more playcards would do the trick and before going dont forget to inform the news channel of a breaking news at so and so location. Nowdays anything can become a headline. Do not let yourself be labelled as Honda customers, let yourself me termed as consumers and launch a protest or get your opinion heard as a consumer's grievances against all the Pakistani Auto makers. Even news channels will not air your segment if its against a single corporation. Afterall we are fighting for consumer rights denied by all manufacturers and not just Honda atlas. This act will not only make the auto makers wake up but might also get some response from the govt ministers handling the auto policy, zahir hai sirf protest dikha ke to news nahi baney gi na,
      "is muamle main wazeer-e-azam ke musheer-e- khaas baraye auto sector ka kehna tha ke........."
      And viola you have a news segment.
      Lets all gather coming Sat 30th July 2016 in Islamabad/RWP Lahore Karachi Multan Faislabad and Hyderabad.

Select 1 famous dealership in the respective city and gather pakwheelers with each having play card.
      We Pakwheelers are in thousands and we can safeguard ours and others consumer rights. We have the power to get our concerns heard and get the car industry trend a mend. Muk Mukka between Govt and 3 AUTOMAKERS should be exposed.

Peaceful Sit in between from 2.30pm to 5.30 pm on Sat 30th july 2016. Call media walas and they will be happy to cover - its new ! Will be fun get together for Pakwheelers. All honda toyota suzuki fans invited.

Suggest names of the dealerships in respective cities. After get together sit in at mutually decided dealerships. Next will be get together/ sit in and rally/walk from Press Club in the respective cities.

If we organise, we will be heard and aired on news channels. Email invitations to anchors kamran khan etc. Lets do it for ourselves and others.
      They haven't heard our 1400 pages. Its about time to make this thread even more powerful and worthwhile. Give our efforts thoughts a direction.

Plans invited senior Pakwheelers requested to start a new thread with their City names titled as For Civic X Get together Lahore Karachi etc where pakwheelers can register and get further line of action/plan.

Atlas Shattered the Power of Dreams and Global Honda Must know our concerns about quality and value for money and be apprised about non conformance of its policies.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just a quick question, is it possible for a person who has booked a car and he wants to take Atlas to consumer court after he gets the delivery of the vehicle, I mean that way he would have all the proofs and legal agreements in black and white. Forexample, for as small a thing as a LED fog lamp when finally comes to you as a halogen lamp can Honda Atlas be tried in a consumer court for misinterpretation of facts considering that the dealerships mentioned LED fog lamps on their own brouchers?
      The case would be weakened after this highly publicised launch.....because Honda Atlas would take the cue that knowing what lights were being offered the customer went ahead with the remaining payment of his car.

Consumer courts in Pakistan rarely have given a verdict against non edible product companies because then its concerning human health. The case over here "was" stronger before the launch. People could have taken them to court on account for being malafide in their intentions when they started taking orders for booking of the car.

I have said this many a times that more than consumer courts, the competition commission of Pakistan can roger Honda atlas in a more serious way. And they just need to be written to instead of somebody hiring a lawyer.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@arkhitekt

Well, you and I may have a lot of differences but regardless of those, I would still like if you would join in on the discussion. To be honest, for a month or so since the hype of the civic picked up pace I really enjoyed going through this thread while I sat at a God forsaken place where I hardly managed an internet connection for a few hours max. Your comments, your reviews on everything starting from the Luxo BG or whatever it was called down to your detailed price calculations really made the thread a joy to go through. Now, when the car is actually launched and the time for actuall discussions are here it will be a shame if we loose your valuable feedback. If you dont like what I say, well, I am sorry, but thats my opinion I cant change it for anyone but the good thing is I am here for a very short time and I ll be going back in a few days, after that, probably the general opinion will tilt back in your favour But regardless of that, I wouldnt like a fellow pakwheeler, a valuable pakwheeler to stop giving his useful feedback to some of us non technical motorheads. Hope this buries the hatchet and we can see you real soon back in the thread.

My apologies to the moderator for drifting off topic, but I just had to post it here, for all to read.
      The thing is: this quality is variating and as always with first batches there is possibility of issues. Considering the haste that was there in production these display units have been made in a short span of time during Ramzan and less working days. These are just a few hundred units and regular production has staryed later.

So what I actually plan to do is keep visiting the dealership close to my place and atart observing cars that are now gonna roll off for deliveries and then decide. Trust me the pics posted with issues was not exactly the case on the units I saw.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

I need to witness quality issues first on the regular delivery models. All in all its not as bad as and its not going to be as bad as it seems. Sorry my intentions are not being exclusive but in all reality: In the meanwhile the thread has become a point of criticism picnic even from people who neither had nor have any plans of buying it and this kind of crowd just looking at Facebook posts just have a habit of finding an entertainment. I'm all up for healthy criticism but not "haters criticism" and those who want to jump on the word I just use, you are welcome. The real charm of the thread is gone.

Agar baat karni hai toh people should be serious with Civic X instead of bringing in yeh kya gendh maar diya hai ab mai falaan gaari lenay laga hoon. Logon ne baat karni hai toh improvement is acceptable for participation. But majority of the users is coming here, degrading negatively to prove other things, satisfy themselves that its good they will not buy it because it has flaws and having fun for the entertainment part and their non buying decision satisfaction.

As a result of which not just me but many many other actual prospective owners and buyers now don't want to discuss anything else actually related to the car such as: to change rims or not, what color looked best, what to do if self PDI has what issue, is extended warranty worth it, which detailing products to use and actual consumer suggestions and so on many questions which the really affected buyers want to ask but have been disappointed by the picnic people's attitude.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

1.5T Touring [ Top of the line. With all bells and whistles]

MRSP $27335.

Less $500 customer appreciation.
      Less 1500 cash rebate

Net: $25355
      Add $2422. NY state & County tax %8.862 [ NY state has highest tax brackets]

$75 [Motor vehicle registration fee, if you transfer your old license it's only $10.] This includes cost of plates . If you need personalized plates it's additional $30. After first year you will get notice for renewal of registration which is around $140 for two years and if you have personalized plates it will be around $200. Regular plates are issues on spot at pick up of car. If you opt for personalized plates you get temporary card plates till you get your plates which is normally 5 business days.

Add $275 [ Dealers documentation fee.. it varies by dealer some as an incentive don't charge.. it's average 200 to $350]

Total cost 25335+2422+75+275 = $28107.

Dealer was offering finance at zero down with interest rate $2.37 for 60 months. Friend paid 3000 upfront so financed only $25107 out of the door.

As I mentioned. 5 oil changes, one brake pad replacement and one wiper blade replacement were given free of charge

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan0001 View Post
      @fazalwahab
      Can you give us an indication about total taxes and govt. Duties included in the US$25.000 price of USDM turbo your friend just bought?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      30 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Appeared in Daily Jang 25 Jul 2016

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - xegymu

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks for your participation and I always welcome and appreciate everyone's input here.

Everyone has full right to express his love, opinion, suggestions, hate, anger. As long as it follows PW rules. It will come and it's always better we listen to everyone's point of view. It does not matter if someone is a prospective buyers. An opinion is an opinion and anyone can make it. We can not make this thread exclusive for only those who are potential buyers.

Once you get your car, make your thread about it and share your opinion, your modifications, upgrades and other maintenance details for benefit of others.

On side note, As far as Facebook posts if you are directed to me , I will keep on doing it as its for the enlightenment and information of masses. We can only clean if we clean under the carpet as well. Pushing it under the carpet don't solve things.

Happy Pakwheeling and browsing Civic X thread

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      I need to witness quality issues first on the regular delivery models. All in all its not as bad as and its not going to be as bad as it seems. Sorry my intentions are not being exclusive but in all reality: In the meanwhile the thread has become a point of criticism picnic even from people who neither had nor have any plans of buying it and this kind of crowd just looking at Facebook posts just have a habit of finding an entertainment. I'm all up for healthy criticism but not "haters criticism" and those who want to jump on the word I just use, you are welcome. The real charm of the thread is gone.

Agar baat karni hai toh people should be serious with Civic X instead of bringing in yeh kya gendh maar diya hai ab mai falaan gaari lenay laga hoon. Logon ne baat karni hai toh improvement is acceptable for participation. But majority of the users is coming here, degrading negatively to prove other things and having fun.

As a result of which not just me but many many other actual prospective owners and buyers now don't want to discuss anything else actually related to the car such as: to change rims or not, what color looked best, what to do if self PDI has what issue, is extended warranty worth it, which detailing products to use and actual consumer suggestions and so on many questions which the really affected buyers want to ask but have been disappointed by the picnic people's attitude.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And in all honesty one more thing, when non prospective buyers full of favoritism (pretty obvious in their conversation) are here comparing and BSing that's okay but as soon as people like me and others come with realistic logic. The Mods come into action with "freedom of expression" and "right of expression" infraction thing. No offence to mods but you guys need to look past this traffic targets. When a non Honda buyers attacks someone personally that's okay and when a Honda buyer states a fact, that's against the rules. Honestly disappointed and didn't expect this kind of a thing.

No offence to @MODS but this is not just me a lot of others are feeling this too. So I wouldn't mind being banned over this comment if I just was bitter with the reality I stated. There is not much actual to gain and discuss left with positivity here, so nothing to lose... Peace

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flyfs6 View Post
      Wheres the best place to order trunk liner etc in the US?

I'm travelling back next week. Looking to get trunk liner lid liner & hinge covers and door protection strips.
      Google is your best friend. Check Ali Express also or wait soon it will be available in shops for 1,000 -1,500.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I already responded above. Don't blame Mods, not a single post except abusive and offensive is removed from this thread. Infraction was given when someone got personal and started talking about father and dad money. It was nothing to do with honda. Also the in questiom post was reported by many members as being offensive.

If you want PW to disallow members to post here, than I am sorry it will not happen. This is a public forum and we will not restrict anyone out here. You can make any argument , review , opinion as far as its under rules of forum.

We can't call this potential buyers only thread. Do you think we should ask everyone to share their booking slips before posting ? It's not practical , does not make sense and it does not happen anywhere and I assure you it will not happen on Pakwheels. No one is forced.. if anyone want to share anything positive negative whatever in sensible and Non offensive and abusive way.. he is more than welcome.

Thanks

And in all honesty one more thing, when non prospective buyers full of favoritism (pretty obvious in their conversation) are here comparing and BSing that's okay but as soon as people like me and others come with realistic logic. The Mods come into action with "freedom of expression" and "right of expression" infraction thing. No offence to mods but you guys need to look past this traffic targets. When a non Honda buyers attacks someone personally that's okay and when a Honda buyer states a fact, that's against the rules. Honestly disappointed and didn't expect this kind of a thing.

No offence to @MODS but this is not just me a lot of others are feeling this too. So I wouldn't mind being banned over this comment if I just was bitter with the reality I stated. There is not much actual to gain and discuss left with positivity here, so nothing to lose... Peace

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Thanks for your participation and I always welcome and appreciate everyone's input here.

Everyone has full right to express his love, opinion, suggestions, hate, anger. As long as it follows PW rules. It will come and it's always better we listen to everyone's point of view. It does not matter if someone is a prospective buyers. An opinion is an opinion and anyone can make it. We can not make this thread exclusive for only those who are potential buyers.

Once you get your car, make your thread about it and share your opinion, your modifications, upgrades and other maintenance details for benefit of others.

On side note, As far as Facebook posts if you are directed to me , I will keep on doing it as its for the enlightenment and information of masses. We can only clean if we clean under the carpet as well. Pushing it under the carpet don't solve things.

Happy Pakwheeling and browsing Civic X thread

No Fazal bhai if the Facebook thing was pointed at you I would have said it. In all honesty I am not even a regular Facebook user and only the tagging on such posts done to me by friends is the one I look at. Not a following and searching type of guy I am there.

Though the stuff that others say to us, I did keep you in mind for that. Sorry for bringing this up now but hope you remember blocking the thread some time back and despite another member resorting to my age and gender that post is still there today despite the fact I didn't point any such thing to that member earlier.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

is the rumour true that Honda pakistan did pay some newspapers to print news regarding availability of 92 RON fuel by Government of Pakistan in october 16?

the timing of this news is certainly suiting HONDA. Rest anybody knows better?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It is an open forum and it is not a paid forum for only registered Honda owners or those who have made a down payment or full payment etc or waiting for delivery or already have previous gens.

As long as posts are not abusive or there are unnecessary comparisons with other cars, anyone can say anything about Civic X.

Sent from my Infinix X509 using Tapatalk
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mani9999 View Post
      is the rumour true that Honda pakistan did pay some newspapers to print news regarding availability of 92 RON fuel by Government of Pakistan in october 16?

the timing of this news is certainly suiting HONDA. Rest anybody knows better?
      I have messaged a friend who is a petroleum engineer in Attock. Let's see what he has to say about this.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It's 1232 AM on East Coast. I am not always here. You can always report a post. You know how fast this thread is moving , mods can miss it. I don't find my posts and have to search for it.

Click report and let Mod handle it.

No Fazal bhai if the Facebook thing was pointed at you I would have said it. In all honesty I am not even a regular Facebook user and only the tagging on such posts done to me by friends is the one I look at. Not a following and searching type of guy I am there.

Though the stuff that others say to us, I did keep you in mind for that. Sorry for bringing this up now but hope you remember blocking the thread some time back and despite another member resorting to my age and gender that post is still there today despite the fact I didn't point any such thing to that member earlier.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List