Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 925 FirstFirst ... 199599649689697698699700701709749799 ... LastLast
Results 13,961 to 13,980 of 18487
Like Tree11455Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      8 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Attique.sarki.9 View Post
      Ahmed bhai me aj Honda palace pe gaya tha I have seen the dekhte hi pehli bt jo ai wo thi yaarr "it's huge" or yuha pe koi rush wagera nhn hui thi logon ki bro.. But quality issues were there but I haven't seen any major issue bus plastic trim ki or door joint ki mark thi uspe bhi.. But in simple words iam in love with this beauty bus ab ap mujhe ye batae me Premio sale karun ya nhn.?

Sent from my Z12 using PW Forums mobile app
      Premio is truly a great car. You will miss it after selling it.
      The men are back. @TGT.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
      Premio is truly a great car. You will miss it after selling it.
      I know bro but civic got killer looks I think a test drive of civic will help me in deciding.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I know bro but civic got killer looks I think a test drive of civic will help me in deciding.

Agreed! That is the most sensible thing to do before buying/replacing a car. All the very best!
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just saw that Honda Atlas Cars (Pakistan) Limited has Officially Launched there YouTube Channel. They have Started the Channel Last Night. And Their First video was about their All new Civic, 2016 Caravan. It is really good to see that our companies are Connecting with us through different social platforms. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZo...lFRN9KgvUplzjA. 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701018

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
      Agreed! That is the most sensible thing to do before buying/replacing a car. All the very best!
      Yes sir bilkul, BTW are they offering any test drives for car or not. ? And bro apki advice kia hogi as I have also driven the new grande and 9th gen civic in comparison to civic.. But civic X ki driving position bucket type feel derahi thi and sporty feel derahi thi..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      8 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes do that. I have been in my friend's 2013 1.5 F premio and imo it looks and feels to be all around a better machine. Do take a test drive maybe differences can be found there.
      The men are back. @TGT.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes sir bilkul, BTW are they offering any test drives for car or not. ? And bro apki advice kia hogi as I have also driven the new grande and 9th gen civic in comparison to civic.. But civic X ki driving position bucket type feel derahi thi and sporty feel derahi thi..

Your analysis is spot on to begin with. I felt the same as i placed my butt on the driving seat of the new civic. It has the same or even better driving position than the 8th gen civic aka reborn. I have never kapt a toyota so cannot really compare this civic with a. Premio however i have kept many civic and trust me this new model has that what it takes to be a good car overall.
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      I was that member and i was provoked by the way how you conveniently termed my opinion that Grande would give a better fuel economy than civic as an "emotional" synopsis rather than asking me as to how did i come to that conclusion. If you would have asked me for my reasons, i would have obviously discussed what made me come to that conclusion. Right or wrong was to come much later. But u passed on a decree of me being emotional and it provoked me. Ur elder than me, ur supposed to take junior members along and not discourage them. Even if we are wrong, a simple discussion would have prevented this escalation

Dont worry i informed Fazal bhai myself immediately after giving that reply.

Respected ali bhai, i dont even drive a corolla. Im NOT a rolla fan boy. I dont know the criteria you have to judge somebody as being a prospective buyer and not. But Alhamdolillah i am a "self professed" rational buyer who decided to wait for the car to come and then go ahead with buying civic.

In case its forgotten, i had been actively participating when these were two different threads for civic. And i was the one who was getting authentic leaks about the prototypes landing at the Honda Factory. I was also the one who informed pakwheels that honda was contemplating a change in the bumper design but as we can see they didnt go ahead with it.

Now i cant go around giving out my bank account number publicly for people to believe im a prospective buyer or not. But calling members ignorant if they consider the new civic as of a lesser quality than expected or in comparison to lets say grande is also not desirable.

We all would love for a discussion on the rims and the add ons to start but at the moment for the greater good of everyone, not only on Pak wheels but for also the ones beyond it, we should unite and tell Honda Atlas that this wont work anymore.

From how it has become now, This thread has become divided into groups; of the ones who dont want anything to be said against the new civic, the ones who want Atlas to mend its ways by rectifying its mistakes and the ones who just want to be heard that they are disappointed and didnt like the civic.

All three have the freedom to express their views and the other two should have the patience and tolerance to accept their views and not judge them for it.

At the end of the day we are Pakistanis and we are one. Purpose of this discussion thread was to help each other and not fight with each other. Regardless of which company we work for or what preference we have.

If it makes you come back to this thread actively then i sincerely apologise for my previous comments from past. But i would also request you to develope a thick skin as an elder and guide the younger lot and educate us when we are not correct about something by discussing it with us and not just passing judgements.

You, Nabeel, innocent devil and arhkhan are the stars of this thread and it wont be the same without you guys. But please do have the patience and tolerance to hear others out even if their opinion is unbearable.

Peace and respect for all.
      Relax, I didn't bring it up to point you out. I'm just using a reference of the attitude or else I would have quoted you specifically myself.

About the remaining part. I'm myself agreeing and admitting to the quality issues, the only thing I am emphasising again and again has nothing to do with me being defensive. If you again read my previous posts carefully and observe the use of words you will get what I am trying to convey.

Here let me explain again, just coming here barging in and saying "oh atlas you scr**ed up such a beauty now I will walk away from your car" is not the kind of approach which offers a solution. And my only issue is with this kind of approach. Do these kinds of statements mean you are trying to talk about quality and consumer rights? No it's a clear symbol of someone jumping.

Many members here are criticising Civic X in a very healthy positive and good manner. And that is the kind of people and approach we need to talk sensibly about these issues. All everyone is doing is dancing around the thread and the only serious positive criticisers is being done by very few of the lot. People like ghayyour bhai, Hasan82, you yourself and many others are realistically understanding the situation that we need to do something about these issues. But just running around not criticising in a solution suggesting manner is something else.

Do you seriously think I want a car with poor welded finish, distorted panels or naked wiring insulation, we who are already on the band wagon are the worst affected ones. But "atlas falaana" type comments are not something showing concern. Sorry if you again think I am being judgemental, but you do know what I am saying isn't wrong.

Why do you think I plan a self PDI and refuse delivery? Why wouldn't I want to drive it asap. Let the regular production lot roll down and then we'll see what happens. We need to move past this bouncing attitude approach.

So my apologies if people buying other brands or cars are only trying to provoke a comparison debate for their satisfaction, I'd rather pass and be selfish to my extent contacting my trusted sources in Atlas for warranty claims and quality improvement on my specific unit if something is wrong on my particular car. Else I'm all ears for everything else if genuine issues are and things are being discussed... Peace

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
      Your analysis is spot on to begin with. I felt the same as i placed my butt on the driving seat of the new civic. It has the same or even better driving position than the 8th gen civic aka reborn. I have never kapt a toyota so cannot really compare this civic with a. Premio however i have kept many civic and trust me this new model has that what it takes to be a good car overall.
      Yes sir you're right and this car was giving me the feeling of awesomeness so now I just have to wait to test drive this civic X only then I can decide.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      38 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What are the comments on 153 mm height of Civic X considering awkward speed breaker in every other street and stranded rain water on roads ? I think minimum height of any pkdm is usually 160-170 mm.
      Corolla Altis 1.6 2016-to date
      Wagon R VXL 2014-2016

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkaar View Post
      What are the comments on 153 mm height of Civic X considering awkward speed breaker in every other street and stranded rain water on roads ? I think minimum height of any pkdm is usually 160-170 mm.
      I will check my 8th Gen and revert. I don't think this is much of an issue. I mean it will be problematic compared to higher cars but should be same amount of trouble as 8th Gen.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I get your point which is correct if you look at the pricing from a wider angle.

However we are looking at price from totally a commercial/financial point of view.
      How much will Pakistan's Turbo cost if made fully in USDM? As per my rough calculation, Pakistani Turbo has a price of PKR 2.1m or US$ 20k without Govt duties in Pakistan. lets improve the quality of items and it would become US$ 21k. So i still believe that the pricing of cars is competitive with the features available in each car.

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      As a buyer I pay sales tax only which is 8.62 percent. For NY out of 8.62%, 4% goes to NY state while remaining goes to the county where I buy my car.

I am not sure what goes out of MRSP to government. In fact its other way , Honda or any other company gets a lot of incentives from government as they employee hundred and thousands of people, also major part vendor industry runs as well and these auto makers spend huge amount of money on local communities. I will research and let you know but I don't think Honda or any other brand will be spending or giving some major contribution to government. Because they are running economy by employing, giving people health care , other insurances, because all this cost a lot and if people get unemployed as it goes then on government wallet as then Government has to pay health insurance, unemployment and other benefits.

Infact if you buy a hybrid, federal and state will credit you on average 3000. While in case of full electric car like Tesla government pay you somewhere from 7500 to 15000 depending on where you live.

Few years ago when there sas economical disaster here in US and companies like GM almost filed for bankruptcy, government pumped billion into them so that the burden don't come on government as far as unemployments and job losses because it would have created ripple effect . So car companies actually helping government running a system.

All in all, what I explored and found, roughly the PKDM 1.5T feature wise is as equipped as around 22K USDM Civic.. remember USDM quality is way ahead and consumers rights are way stronger and government agencies are too strict ..

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      213 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Honda company's offical cars just arrived at corporate office .... i requested their office boy just to uncover one car from back and he did it upon my request ....

There was one in hard top as well with wheel cups...

here is the pic10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - a954c50c45e339c37bf5a462d13c18b610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - ff4b7d4e61e7f86f66bb1a1cd91aa52d

Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
      " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701135

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well this is not at all a 'Honda Civic fan club' thread so everyone has a right to express the views whether be a Corolla fan or a Vezel fan. Before anyone starts bashing me let me clear that I am a Honda Fanatic too and we shouldn't make it a corolla vs civic or civic vs others debate and heat up the thread. Where I live local dealer have almost provided Honda cars from all regions (Honda Japan, Honda NA, Honda Thailand, and Honda China) but trust me none of them have quality issues. My family has owned Honda cars from Japan and NA, trust me there was hardly a difference in quality. You know what, the Accord from NA and China are eqaully good in terms of quality but compare the Pakistani Civic (WE DO HAVE A 9th GENERATION CIVIC FROM ATLAS AND ARE GOING TO UPGARDE IT TO 10th GENERATION CIVIC, so I dont fall in a 'chaska' party or corolla fan category) But seriously 3 million for this? They couldnt even give us the led lights, the navigation and our local guys can stitch leather seats that too with a better material than the seats given by Honda Atlas) The welding quality and Allah knows what they hide under the plastics and sheets are the basic quality issues, Honda Atlas has seriously compromised on basic attention to details. This is 2016. Almost everyone buying Civic use mobile phones which charge by usb cables and they forgot to give us the usb slot under the navigation unit so what is the cable management for?

Any guys there is a lower duty on 1500cc engine category as compared to 1800cc engine category so the extra cost is for those leather seats and crappy navigation?

Its the consumers who give the companies their profits and business

The reason Honda went with a quick facelift of 9th gen Civic in North America was them losing their buyers and their sales dropping down but Honda Atlas knows whatever they offer we Pakistanis will accept it.

I am getting a Civic X and trust me I wasn't offended by any of the criticism.

It's the same Honda Atlas who have slapped the Honda City on our faces which has been discontinued all over the world long ago. They know they don't have to worry because they are earning profits. Its the same Honda Atlas who instead of giving us the better Honda Vezel slapped us with an expensive Honda HRV.

And yes its not only Honda Atlas doing it, Pak Suzuki is the pioneer, they bring something and then completely froget about it, they are still selling us that old swift, if they kept on giving us newer better versions of swift it surely would have halted imports of Toyota Vitz. They are still selling us that Mehran which was same even before most of us were born or were kids. They still think Suzuki cultus is a better thing than Vitz or any other imported car.

Indus Motors kept selling us corollas without immoblizers (until recently) when everywhere in the world immoblizer was becoming a standard feature.

We pay for cars, they don't gift us so we should have the right to demand better quality! They can only justify the prices if they don't compromise on standards and assure us the global quality.

I strongly suggest all manufacturing companies should clealry mention the taxes we pay on the car and the price they take for the car so we get to know whether their stripping down of options was justified or not.

@fazalwahab11375 bhai keep it up. We deserve better cars.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@noman.rashid

Noman everything you said maybe right, can't disagree. Just one thing, locally manufactured cars have no impact of duty structure based on engine size. These are assmbled here while essential parts which include engines and transmissions are brought in as just parts. The sheer cost and cost only of 1.5T engine alone is much higher than 1.8NA.

And someone earlier have an argument that Turbo system itself is not expensive, to add to that its not just a turbocharger added in these cars, the entire engine technology ecu and everything is catered for that turbocharged support. Put just a turbocharger on a 1.5 stock engine and in no time it will smile back with all its teeth. So its not related to import duty nor the cost of just turbocharger. Its a whole engine package. And these more technical things have more cost. Not to mention that just R&D cost of a new engine is beyond figures we can calculate. Hope this helps clearing the cost side of 1500cc engine

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

what are the colors and variants you guys are getting?

I am going with Turbo in Taffeta White.. If i could source i'll definetlely upgrade to the rims offered with USDM Civic Turbo.

I still think the best buy would have been Civic Oriel but the oomph of Turbo is irresistible

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Everybody is talking about the New Civic-X's Booking, A bunch of Features, Defending Atlas that they're doing CSR, this & that!!

What I am thinking & doing for quite a few days is visiting auto websites of other Asian countries & I was just thinking that how MANY YEARs/Decades they're doing their operations in Pakistan, With 1 & No Competition at All & Still they just Provide us Civic n City, City n Civic, Civi....... Corolla N Corolla n Coro... & what other choices we've from them don't deserve to be mentioned!! & Still people are getting CRaZzy about it?? Booking in advance, Just throwing away Millions of Rupees Just Like that??, So they wont left Behind in Showing Off??? Strange haa??

Have we Gone Sooo Much Far in these kind of Show-off Shenanigan Competitions that we just don't care for money Or have the People just don't care the way they earn? This is just a Simple car that would be common in just a little time & 30-Million for a Simple saloon Car?? Not even with Full Features :/

The Imported cars have no doubt a Large Range, But A Large sum of Investments are going to foreign, Not Great for a Slow-Developing economy for Pakistan!!

It really drowns my Heart that I've or some others have to see this kind of time on this Nation!!

Just for a Little Glimpse, Have a look on Indonesia & Bangla Websites!! & It's just a Little Teaser!

Honda Indonesia
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701161

Toyota Bangladesh
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701162
      Pakistan needs MaSsive Over-HAULING!! So either stay or Just Leave it!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by noman.rashid View Post
      what are the colors and variants you guys are getting?

I am going with Turbo in Taffeta White.. If i could source i'll definetlely upgrade to the rims offered with USDM Civic Turbo.

I still think the best buy would have been Civic Oriel but the oomph of Turbo is irresistible
      You can source Turbo 17 rims from Thailand through a good rim shop.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

*I may or will Get a Strong Criticism for what I just said, But The Truth is always Hurtful, So Try to deal with it sometimes!!
      Pakistan needs MaSsive Over-HAULING!! So either stay or Just Leave it!!

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List