Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 700 of 925 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 14,000 of 18487
Like Tree11455Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by noman.rashid View Post
      Well this is not at all a 'Honda Civic fan club' thread so everyone has a right to express the views whether be a Corolla fan or a Vezel fan. Before anyone starts bashing me let me clear that I am a Honda Fanatic too and we shouldn't make it a corolla vs civic or civic vs others debate and heat up the thread. Where I live local dealer have almost provided Honda cars from all regions (Honda Japan, Honda NA, Honda Thailand, and Honda China) but trust me none of them have quality issues. My family has owned Honda cars from Japan and NA, trust me there was hardly a difference in quality. You know what, the Accord from NA and China are eqaully good in terms of quality but compare the Pakistani Civic (WE DO HAVE A 9th GENERATION CIVIC FROM ATLAS AND ARE GOING TO UPGARDE IT TO 10th GENERATION CIVIC, so I dont fall in a 'chaska' party or corolla fan category) But seriously 3 million for this? They couldnt even give us the led lights, the navigation and our local guys can stitch leather seats that too with a better material than the seats given by Honda Atlas) The welding quality and Allah knows what they hide under the plastics and sheets are the basic quality issues, Honda Atlas has seriously compromised on basic attention to details. This is 2016. Almost everyone buying Civic use mobile phones which charge by usb cables and they forgot to give us the usb slot under the navigation unit so what is the cable management for?

Any guys there is a lower duty on 1500cc engine category as compared to 1800cc engine category so the extra cost is for those leather seats and crappy navigation?

Its the consumers who give the companies their profits and business

The reason Honda went with a quick facelift of 9th gen Civic in North America was them losing their buyers and their sales dropping down but Honda Atlas knows whatever they offer we Pakistanis will accept it.

I am getting a Civic X and trust me I wasn't offended by any of the criticism.

It's the same Honda Atlas who have slapped the Honda City on our faces which has been discontinued all over the world long ago. They know they don't have to worry because they are earning profits. Its the same Honda Atlas who instead of giving us the better Honda Vezel slapped us with an expensive Honda HRV.

And yes its not only Honda Atlas doing it, Pak Suzuki is the pioneer, they bring something and then completely froget about it, they are still selling us that old swift, if they kept on giving us newer better versions of swift it surely would have halted imports of Toyota Vitz. They are still selling us that Mehran which was same even before most of us were born or were kids. They still think Suzuki cultus is a better thing than Vitz or any other imported car.

Indus Motors kept selling us corollas without immoblizers (until recently) when everywhere in the world immoblizer was becoming a standard feature.

We pay for cars, they don't gift us so we should have the right to demand better quality! They can only justify the prices if they don't compromise on standards and assure us the global quality.

I strongly suggest all manufacturing companies should clealry mention the taxes we pay on the car and the price they take for the car so we get to know whether their stripping down of options was justified or not.

@fazalwahab11375 bhai keep it up. We deserve better cars.
      Okay i apologize in advance but ill reply in urdu here.

sir aap bilkul sahi baat kr rahe hain. yeh thread kissi ki baap ki jageer nai hai aur na ho sakti hai but us pakwheelers have already mentioned the the issues with the new car and its been discussed quite a lot since the launch. Why not all of us move on with life and look forward to the cars that some of our fellow members(including yourself) are going to receive in near future.

Aik hi cheez ko baar baar discuss krne ka yahan pakwheels pe koi faida nai, jin ko waqai problem hai atlas se tou woh hazraat honda atlas se direct raabta kren ya phir kissi media ka saath len takey issue jo hai woh aaam public ko bhi pata chale aur honda atlas kuch kre iss barey main.
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      Lets all gather coming Sat 30th July 2016 in Islamabad/RWP Lahore Karachi Multan Faislabad and Hyderabad.

Select 1 famous dealership in the respective city and gather pakwheelers with each having play card.
      We Pakwheelers are in thousands and we can safeguard ours and others consumer rights. We have the power to get our concerns heard and get the car industry trend a mend. Muk Mukka between Govt and 3 AUTOMAKERS should be exposed.

Peaceful Sit in between from 2.30pm to 5.30 pm on Sat 30th july 2016. Call media walas and they will be happy to cover - its new ! Will be fun get together for Pakwheelers. All honda toyota suzuki fans invited.

Suggest names of the dealerships in respective cities. After get together sit in at mutually decided dealerships. Next will be get together/ sit in and rally/walk from Press Club in the respective cities.

If we organise, we will be heard and aired on news channels. Email invitations to anchors kamran khan etc. Lets do it for ourselves and others.
      They haven't heard our 1400 pages. Its about time to make this thread even more powerful and worthwhile. Give our efforts thoughts a direction.

Plans invited senior Pakwheelers requested to start a new thread with their City names titled as For Civic X Get together Lahore Karachi etc where pakwheelers can register and get further line of action/plan.

Atlas Shattered the Power of Dreams and Global Honda Must know our concerns about quality and value for money and be apprised about non conformance of its policies.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Good point
      Who is in for this?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

30+ lacs for turbo...awesome
      ******Aristrocrat******

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just came back to this thread after a day or two, and can hardly recognize it. I've read it all, and while it may dishearten me a little bit that the over all quality of the car has suffered, I'm still excited to get delivery of the 1.5t that I've booked. I know we should be getting a lot more in the price range, but we are not. Maybe in a face lift later on. But for now, I'm excited about the car and can't wait to try out the little engine that casts a big shadow.

Here's to all those folks who are excited to get into their brand new civics, despite the criticism. Thumbs up, folks. And don't forget to post in the owners thread when you start receiving your rides. Aap ko aap ki gari mubarak ho. Inshallah we'll come to love the shape and its engine, and learn to forgive its drawbacks.

Having said that, I wish the rear screen was optional. But I'm glad I can stow it away, that way I can forget that ugly thing is even there.

One love, y'all!
      Time is an asset, how you gonna spend it? The way you handle yours will be well documented. [In vino veritas]

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by idl1000 View Post
      Latest news :
      Source: Colleague;s brother @ Atlas Honda Finance wing

Civic X coming in Aug--Sept 2016 with 1.8 R18 and CVT for sure ......confirmed
      1.5T might be launched at much higher prices ...atleat 5 lacs more
      I was damn right, wasn't I? this was back in Feb
      ******Aristrocrat******

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I still doubt these engines manufactured in Pakistan, According to my knowledge they are imported from Thailand.
      Anyways agreed they could justify the price tags but seriously quality issues and concerns need attention!

And still that navigation and those seats and absence of led lights, usb and aux slots under the navigation? They could have given usb and aux slots with a strap under the rear ac vents with a strap on and off tablet holder instead of that rear screen.

Bro I am as big fan of Honda cars as you so no personal grudge.

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      @noman.rashid

Noman everything you said maybe right, can't disagree. Just one thing, locally manufactured cars have no impact of duty structure based on engine size. These are assmbled here while essential parts which include engines and transmissions are brought in as just parts. The sheer cost and cost only of 1.5T engine alone is much higher than 1.8NA.

And someone earlier have an argument that Turbo system itself is not expensive, to add to that its not just a turbocharger added in these cars, the entire engine technology ecu and everything is catered for that turbocharged support. Put just a turbocharger on a 1.5 stock engine and in no time it will smile back with all its teeth. So its not related to import duty nor the cost of just turbocharger. Its a whole engine package. And these more technical things have more cost. Not to mention that just R&D cost of a new engine is beyond figures we can calculate. Hope this helps clearing the cost side of 1500cc engine

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

ok guys those who have booked the car, following is the number to ascertain your delivery date:

0310-9997701

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

what color and variant are you getting
      any upgrades to civic planned?

Quote Originally Posted by 309 View Post
      Okay i apologize in advance but ill reply in urdu here.

sir aap bilkul sahi baat kr rahe hain. yeh thread kissi ki baap ki jageer nai hai aur na ho sakti hai but us pakwheelers have already mentioned the the issues with the new car and its been discussed quite a lot since the launch. Why not all of us move on with life and look forward to the cars that some of our fellow members(including yourself) are going to receive in near future.

Aik hi cheez ko baar baar discuss krne ka yahan pakwheels pe koi faida nai, jin ko waqai problem hai atlas se tou woh hazraat honda atlas se direct raabta kren ya phir kissi media ka saath len takey issue jo hai woh aaam public ko bhi pata chale aur honda atlas kuch kre iss barey main.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Let bygones be bygones, but we really do want you to promote the thread back to a positive side and suggest all non buyer members also to come with an attitude of improvement rather than just degrading for their own satisfaction. Unfortunately that approach is not available here. Instead of actually coming up with improvement suggestions and guiding others like a link Hasan82 bhai has positively posted. Its mostly Atlas yeh and Atlas woh and then off they go. Agar Atlas "yah woh" hai to agay ki cheez par comment karna would be better in a literate manner. Just coming here barging in and Atlas comments de kar saying I am off to buy another option due to quality lack won't do any good. It's not like they want to see those quality issues with other local manufacturers. And trust me they are all the same. Awareness means awareness not just looking at one when the others are same way and that's what I trying to say they aren't being rational. I'm sorry I don't want to flare up things but a JAWAABI KARWAYI on other brands for same issues is very easy. I can simply barge into a dealership today and do it but that's not my point or intention.

Supporting your purpose of awareness doesn't mean we target one brand and overlook others, that's what favouritism is and it would be better if people bash Honda quality as much as they want to being neutral not "ONE BRAND LOYAL" without looking into the flaws of other manufacturers. Hope now you understand what I am trying to convey.

Seedha karna hai toh sab ko karna hai. Kissi aik ko target kar k degrade karna is something else and another category.

Good to see you back.
      The idea of pointing out quality issues in PKDM Civic X is not to ridicule Atlas. It was done here as it was the car in question. I agree all the pak auto manufacturers are cutting corners, the proof is in a simple Xli or a mehran that rolls out of any dealership today. Chaar pahiyon par aik teen ki chadar and youre charging 7 to 15, 16 hundred thousand for a car jis main brake bhi sohrab cycle wali hai. But the question is, did we see a similar thread and a similar response at the launch of those vehicles? I dont think so. This time around if even a darzi or a rickshaw wala is in a Honda showroom that means something. Back in the thread someone quoted his own driver that after seeing the car on the launch and seeing the missing trunk liner even he said that "30 Lakh wali gardi main kam se kam ye to hona chahiye" My point is, should his boss had kicked him in the nads for saying that because he wasnt a potential buyer? Why do you think Mehran sells like hot cake and a civic doesnt enjoy the same resale? Despite of the fact that Civic with all its tricks and panache is a much, much loaded car than a mehran. Its because people have accepted that for a 7 hundred thousand car mehran is the only option. People dont love mehran because its loveable, people love it because they have no other option. But even a cycle wala seeing a mehran can have an opinion about it then why not a civic?

Some of us, unlike you, had not given into temptation and waited for the car to actually roll out. I must say and I am sure you will agree that paying a million for civic x was a big mistake. Most of the people including me were planning on going for the Turbo, but after we came to know about the fuel issues, the stripping of clusters and the infotainment system, we ultimately decided that it was a bad buy. Even you were hoping to go for a turbo, were'nt you? So you paid the 1 mil hoping to get a turbo and you are now settling down for a 1.8, dont you think its wrong? Atlas should have had leaked some info before hand. As for others, like me, we still have a chance, we arent bound to the car for a mil bucks, thats why, we would love to see what we are getting in that price.

I am sure you have driven a lot of cars and still would have a lot many parked in your garage. Good for you, I am sure your vast know how about the cars comes from the fact that you have a vast experience, unlike me or many others. But what stops you or for that matter any of us from going to our cars, popping its hood, and doors and taking a few pictures of the poor workmanship of say a toyota or a suzuki. You can even post pictures of your Audi with the welding spots, let people decide if a 3M car and 3.5M car have the same quality issues?

Lastly, bhai, I agree a person who comes here for a love affair and a person who comes to watch a tamasha have different priorities. I for one, am in love with the civic x, but unlike for my wife (Gf likhta to aaj ghar par khana na milta) my love for the civic x isnt unconditional. I like many others here cant afford to gamble on a car that expensive and loose. Please, I would sincerely request you to understand what I am trying to say. Trust me, I would love if we get back to the car and stop the rothey ko manana business, but lets be a bit more accommodating and respect other's right to post here as well. Hope this clears the air a bit more.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
      Honda company's offical cars just arrived at corporate office .... i requested their office boy just to uncover one car from back and he did it upon my request ....

There was one in hard top as well with wheel cups...

here is the pic10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - a954c50c45e339c37bf5a462d13c18b610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - ff4b7d4e61e7f86f66bb1a1cd91aa52d

Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
      Yes I had seen them today... Its XX block DHA Lahore right?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

OEM rims of USDM Honda Civic are available here with the local Honda dealer but I have no idea of duties on them in Pakistan. Any idea?

What color and variant are you getting?

You can source Turbo 17 rims from Thailand through a good rim shop.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Which cover are they using for this blue car? looks pretty good!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

what color and variant are you getting
      any upgrades to civic planned?
      Sir, as of now havent booked the car. Do plan on doing so but maybe i may have move to uk in the near future, peeche sirf parents honge, agar abba ka mood hoa tou we shall get one otherwise koi khaas waja nai hogi lene ki as mashAllah both our cars are in good condition and running strong but lets see kya hota hai. If i happen to stay back in pakistan then probably we'll book one.
      VTEC did not kicked in ooooo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

what are the colors and variants you guys are getting?

I am going with Turbo in Taffeta White.. If i could source i'll definetlely upgrade to the rims offered with USDM Civic Turbo.

I still think the best buy would have been Civic Oriel but the oomph of Turbo is irresistible
      Black 1.8 oriel.....that is after i get the assurance that Atlas has straightened their act.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

I still doubt these engines manufactured in Pakistan, According to my knowledge they are imported from Thailand.
      Anyways agreed they could justify the price tags but seriously quality issues and concerns need attention!

And still that navigation and those seats and absence of led lights, usb and aux slots under the navigation? They could have given usb and aux slots with a strap under the rear ac vents with a strap on and off tablet holder instead of that rear screen.

Bro I am as big fan of Honda cars as you so no personal grudge.
      Isn't that what i said? I clearly said that engines are imported but the import taxes on parts is not same as you think it is on an entire car. Even of it is please read the cost part again. Thailand or Honda global doesn't give them a subsidy. For instance without duty agar 1.8 engine 100,000 ka hai toh 1.5 200,00 ka ho ga (just an example and it doesn't mean these are exact prices please)

Billions of rupees went into cost of research and development and we can't expect them to forgive that cost which came while developing the technology.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by iavais View Post
      ok guys those who have booked the car, following is the number to ascertain your delivery date:

0310-9997701
      No one picks up. Has anyone tried?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 399.ak View Post
      Good point
      Who is in for this?

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      Im in.....though i havent booked one.....but i am in for anything through which we can raise awareness and rattle the cages

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eemmads View Post
      Black 1.8 oriel.....that is after i get the assurance that Atlas has straightened their act.
      Don't worry they I.A will. Teething problems are always there. You will start getting feedback once buyers receive there cars out of regular production.

I'm getting a 1.8 Oriel I.A in White. Turbo is not much comfortable in my budget.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Don't worry they I.A will. Teething problems are always there. You will start getting feedback once buyers receive there cars out of regular production.

I'm getting a 1.8 Oriel I.A in White. Turbo is not much comfortable in my budget.

I remember my freshly baked reborn and how the driver side window used to come inside instead of fitting in the door panel when i used to press the button to close it. Had to get the motor changed for it to fit properly.

So i have been bitten once hence im twice shy about booking the car without the assurance that QC hasnt been taken care of.

It was always a choice between black and white for me. Better half said black and it automatically became black. Not that i had any choice left anyway.

Though white looks nice.

Wont change the rims. I really like them. But tyres will be changed instantly.
      Utility package my.....back side!! Will get all that stuff from after market shops at a much cheaper cost.

Rest will get a sheet for the rear shield and thats about it for my add ons. Nothing else.

Now comes the hard thing to do.........waiting for the QC to come into action.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

what are the colors and variants you guys are getting?

I am going with Turbo in Taffeta White.. If i could source i'll definetlely upgrade to the rims offered with USDM Civic Turbo.

I still think the best buy would have been Civic Oriel but the oomph of Turbo is irresistible
      Going for turbo black. Those rims are nice. I would also like to upgrade the headlights to the LED touring ones. What do you suggest?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List