Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 713 of 924 FirstFirst ... 213613663703711712713714715723763813 ... LastLast
Results 14,241 to 14,260 of 18477
Like Tree11453Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,483
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14241
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      5,002
      Follows
      10
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      ECU records a lot of information.
      It can record knocking info or error codes but it can never know which ron of fuel was used

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

    • #14242
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      well if we use low quality fuel.. who will be at risk.. you as owner or Honda as seller? Keeping in mind seller everywhere will try to go in depth and see what was the reason. Even plugs tells some story

      Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      It can record knocking info or error codes but it can never know which ron of fuel was used

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14243
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Bad_Cheetah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      27
      Posts
      5,944
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Two questions i would like to ask here.

      1- How would you prove to Honda that you have been driving the car on High Octane only when you go in for any claim, perhaps save all the slips of fuel refill or take a picture standing next to the petrol dispenser?

      2- A few pages back a fellow mentioned that the remote start button requires you to again start the car once you put it into a gear?
      Is that true?
      If so then what's the purpose of remote start?

      I sat in a friend's Mustang and it had this feature along with AC switch also on the remote and it didn't require the car to be started again once put into gear.

      Anyone please shed some light on the following.
      Thanks.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #14244
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      I will research on it as far as the remote start.


      Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
      Two questions i would like to ask here.

      1- How would you prove to Honda that you have been driving the car on High Octane only when you go in for any claim, perhaps save all the slips of fuel refill or take a picture standing next to the petrol dispenser?

      2- A few pages back a fellow mentioned that the remote start button requires you to again start the car once you put it into a gear?
      Is that true?
      If so then what's the purpose of remote start?

      I sat in a friend's Mustang and it had this feature along with AC switch also on the remote and it didn't require the car to be started again once put into gear.

      Anyone please shed some light on the following.
      Thanks.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14245
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      5,002
      Follows
      10
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      well if we use low quality fuel.. who will be at risk.. you as owner or Honda as seller? Keeping in mind seller everywhere will try to go in depth and see what was the reason. Even plugs tells some story
      but the thing is that even if we use hi octane and engine develops a fault honda won't entertain it and will simply say you used low quality fuel which migjt not even be the case but can you prove that?

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

    • #14246
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      well see this answers the question. malpractice is everywhere, fuel even food and medicines. I remember you mentioned pump owners mix kerosene in the tanks. This is how things work sadly.. Again this is something between owner and dealer.

      Here things works very differently and dealers and company stakes are at risk and they make all efforts to benefit the customer.


      Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      but the thing is that even if we use hi octane and engine develops a fault honda won't entertain it and will simply say you used low quality fuel which migjt not even be the case but can you prove that?

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14247
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      5,002
      Follows
      10
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      well see this answers the question. malpractice is everywhere, fuel even food and medicines. I remember you mentioned pump owners mix kerosene in the tanks. This is how things work sadly.. Again this is something between owner and dealer.

      Here things works very differently and dealers and company stakes are at risk and they make all efforts to benefit the customer.
      unfortunately thats not the case here

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

    • #14248
      PakWheeler Follow
      drtariqazeem's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      804
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
      Two questions i would like to ask here.

      1- How would you prove to Honda that you have been driving the car on High Octane only when you go in for any claim, perhaps save all the slips of fuel refill or take a picture standing next to the petrol dispenser?

      2- A few pages back a fellow mentioned that the remote start button requires you to again start the car once you put it into a gear?
      Is that true?
      If so then what's the purpose of remote start?

      I sat in a friend's Mustang and it had this feature along with AC switch also on the remote and it didn't require the car to be started again once put into gear.

      Anyone please shed some light on the following.
      Thanks.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      Answer to your 2nd question.
      Yes I tried this function at Honda Avenue. Its kindov like that. U'll just have to push button again so whole of cluster lights up and navi screen also turns on. Otherwise only limited illumination of cluster and AC turns on. U can chk it at dealership. Its quite a gimmick but still its fancy and might help in summers if u go out shopping. 👍


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Dream..... ~~Aston Martin~~

    • #14249
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,658
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      A stupid notion from my side which is next to impossible, but just for the heck of it: Keep collecting every single receipt for fuel which can be verified by mileage. And if a trouble arises and Honda still finds traces of low grade fuel being used due to malpractice of petrol pumps, again trouble when Atlas tells you to file a suit against the petrol pump after tracing which one was it out of all the multiple ones used as its still not our fault it malfunctioned. So what next?


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14250
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,658
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      I wonder what's the range of remote to start the engine?


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14251
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Did your ARL friend responded to your questions about mass availability of upgraded fuel ?

      Actually let me share something personal which I never wanted to, people think I am Toyota funded guy. I am more than any one interested to know because I have to gift the 1.5T to my dad and mom on their 40th anniversary next year April and they live in Nowshera cantt where there is no availability of the required fuel in 20 km radius. Additionally he is currently driving a City Aspire and we also own a swift.

      So now on who thinks I am bashing Civic and not others brands.. can shed their opinion about my posts here and on social media.



      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      A stupid notion from my side which is next to impossible, but just for the heck of it: Keep collecting every single receipt for fuel which can be verified by mileage. And if a trouble arises and Honda still finds traces of low grade fuel being used due to malpractice of petrol pumps, again trouble when Atlas tells you to file a suit against the petrol pump after tracing which one was it out of all the multiple ones used as its still not our fault it malfunctioned. So what next?


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14252
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,658
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Did your ARL friend responded to your questions about mass availability of upgraded fuel ?

      Actually let me share something personal which I never wanted to, people think I am Toyota funded guy. I am more than any one interested to know because I have to gift the 1.5T to my dad and mom on their 40th anniversary next year April and they live in Nowshera cantt where there is no availability of the required fuel in 20 km radius. Additionally he is currently driving a City Aspire and we also own a swift.

      So now on who thinks I am bashing Civic and not others brands.. can shed their opinion about my posts here and on social media.
      Yes he did but his answer has slightly confused me. He says it's going to be called 87+ and its not exactly 91

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469545760.301832.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  291.9 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14253
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      87 plus can be 88, 89, 90, 91 and so on. 1.5T need 91 MIN. means even 90.5 is not acceptable. . There is a big ambiguity here and as we have a fear that Honda even might not accept our claims for cars which are fed with required fuel. how they will for 87+


      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yes he did but his answer has slightly confused me. He says it's going to be called 87+ and its not exactly 91

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469545760.301832.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  291.9 KB


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14254
      PakWheeler Follow
      mnoman1979's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      117
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Slightly misaligned in USDM


      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701301
      What is this color

    • #14255
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      CerwinVega's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      36
      Posts
      1,574
      Follows
      22
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      213 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Time for the feedback guys:

      In my opinion car is very beautiful and perfectly design .... the thing which makes it look bigger is the round shape body structure.... front and back is awesome....
      But in my opinion the interior of the car does not look that huge and beautiful as compared to 9th generation... it should be in full beige or orange color ..
      The interior room is also small as compared to 9th generation ... the odometer and steering is also ugly as compared to 9th generation .... so the car is a big no from interior perspective..
      No coming to the quality issues... yes there are a lot of quality issues but negligible specially if you have no idea about japanese build quality ... people who dislike jdm cars and always buy local cars will buy it any case because they " do in rome as the romans do " .... in pakistan we only have two options ... honda and toyota so failure of this model is not an option at all .... worst built quality cars are selling like hot cake and even selling on high premiums in pakistan .... due to low education level people have no idea about the rights they own and what they deserve in this price range ... so keep the fingers crossed and happy driving...
      One thing to mention is that in pictures i like the car with piano finish but in actual car in 1.8 oriel witb chrome grill is far more beautiful ..
      So guys 1.8 all the way and highly recommended to all

      Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
      " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

    • #14256
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,658
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      87 plus can be 88, 89, 90, 91 and so on. 1.5T need 91 MIN. means even 90.5 is not acceptable. . There is a big ambiguity here and as we have a fear that Honda even might not accept our claims for cars which are fed with required fuel. how they will for 87+
      Probably that's why he meant is complicated. Currently its not even 87. And considering Pakistani practice. Some will give 88, some 89 but lowest standard would be 87.1 according to what you have explained. And this still doesn't solve the issue of 91 Only.


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14257
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      huzaifa.haroon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      5,002
      Follows
      10
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      A stupid notion from my side which is next to impossible, but just for the heck of it: Keep collecting every single receipt for fuel which can be verified by mileage. And if a trouble arises and Honda still finds traces of low grade fuel being used due to malpractice of petrol pumps, again trouble when Atlas tells you to file a suit against the petrol pump after tracing which one was it out of all the multiple ones used as its still not our fault it malfunctioned. So what next?


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Its too easy to get fuel slips from station. Many drivers get it and ask them to write wrong amount so that they can make money

      Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

    • #14258
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Volume and space wise its larger than outgoing 9th. Visual impression can be different but on numbers and paper the space is more in 10th. Not interior but trunk as well. In fact it has the largest space in compact car segment at this time.




      Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
      Time for the feedback guys:

      In my opinion car is very beautiful and perfectly design .... the thing which makes it look bigger is the round shape body structure.... front and back is awesome....
      But in my opinion the interior of the car does not look that huge and beautiful as compared to 9th generation... it should be in full beige or orange color ..
      The interior room is also small as compared to 9th generation ... the odometer and steering is also ugly as compared to 9th generation .... so the car is a big no from interior perspective..
      No coming to the quality issues... yes there are a lot of quality issues but negligible specially if you have no idea about japanese build quality ... people who dislike jdm cars and always buy local cars will buy it any case because they " do in rome as the romans do " .... in pakistan we only have two options ... honda and toyota so failure of this model is not an option at all .... worst built quality cars are selling like hot cake and even selling on high premiums in pakistan .... due to low education level people have no idea about the rights they own and what they deserve in this price range ... so keep the fingers crossed and happy driving...
      One thing to mention is that in pictures i like the car with piano finish but in actual car in 1.8 oriel witb chrome grill is far more beautiful ..
      So guys 1.8 all the way and highly recommended to all

      Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14259
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Bad_Cheetah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      27
      Posts
      5,944
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by drtariqazeem View Post
      Answer to your 2nd question.
      Yes I tried this function at Honda Avenue. Its kindov like that. U'll just have to push button again so whole of cluster lights up and navi screen also turns on. Otherwise only limited illumination of cluster and AC turns on. U can chk it at dealership. Its quite a gimmick but still its fancy and might help in summers if u go out shopping. 


      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      I will research on it as far as the remote start.

      Doesn't make any sense to me honestly, what's the whole point if you have to again do the whole exercise, so basically its just a feature for summers to turn the AC on, your input Fazal Bhai and others?

    • #14260
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,483
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      This does not resolve our problem. Well this means government will say.. we elevated the grade.. yes they elevated from 87 to 87.1.. its still elevated. Government want to show we did good things but its less than what is needed.


      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Probably that's why he meant is complicated. Currently its not even 87. And considering Pakistani practice. Some will give 88, some 89 but lowest standard would be 87.1 according to what you have explained. And this still doesn't solve the issue of 91 Only.


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •