Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 714 of 921 FirstFirst ... 214614664704712713714715716724764814 ... LastLast
Results 14,261 to 14,280 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      This is the kind of biasedness being done on Pakwheels. And then they say "every body has the right to express"

The following post has been deleted because it was in favour of Atlas and against Indus. Limit of acceptance. And then they don't accept and tag us as touchy and defensive. Rest if its criticism for Honda only then its fine and acceptable

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469537848.965235.jpg
Views: 792
Size:  197.0 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469537862.386689.jpg
Views: 798
Size:  289.1 KB

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Yeah, when someone talks **** about honda and in favor of toyota in this very thread then it's on topic, but when someone tries to tell the reality then that's off topic and the post gets deleted.
      WOW Moderators. *Thumbs Up*
      Out of this biased thread!
      Thanks Admins!
      Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
      Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      213 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maverik601 View Post
      Honda dealerships in lhr are not accepting civic base model orders... They r saying its not aval yet.. However the honda site has its price enlisted.. Plus oriel del time 4-5 months in lhr... Really messed up my interest in honda civic ryt now.. Seems for honda orders r going well... I should wait now for few months and let the clouds settle and then decide..
      Yes dear i have seen the civic base model yesterday parket outside honda office ... car was in silver color with wheelcups ... but i prefered to see full option rather than simple car ..

Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
      " Gravity is not responsible for people falling in Love "

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      107 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Did your ARL friend responded to your questions about mass availability of upgraded fuel ?

Actually let me share something personal which I never wanted to, people think I am Toyota funded guy. I am more than any one interested to know because I have to gift the 1.5T to my dad and mom on their 40th anniversary next year April and they live in Nowshera cantt where there is no availability of the required fuel in 20 km radius. Additionally he is currently driving a City Aspire and we also own a swift.

So now on who thinks I am bashing Civic and not others brands.. can shed their opinion about my posts here and on social media.
      I was talking to a cousin in the US yesterday, Since he is also in the middle of deciding what to go for, 1.5L T or 1.8L, When talking i told him fuel shouldnt be an issue and wait till october to let the results come out.

Their have been rumours that goverment would make it mandatory to sell upgraded fuel by October some people say they are raising prices from 1st August and would also change fuel.

Where as, i belive that since the goverment of Pakistan made euro II minimum standardisation on all local assembled cars, Local assemblers have been pushing the goverment to get better fuel, But that still would only be EURO II compliant fuel. That is US is rated at 87 RON

Euro-II compliant fuel production likely by mid-2016 - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

The 1.5L Turbo is more of a fancy car for now, 1.8L sounds much more practical. Cant say about years to come.
      Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      61 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is the kind of biasedness being done on Pakwheels. And then they say "every body has the right to express"

The following post has been deleted because it was in favour of Atlas and against Indus. Limit of acceptance. And then they don't accept and tag us as touchy and defensive. Rest if its criticism for Honda only then its fine and acceptable
      I am sure if the OP posted that in the Toyota thread, it wouldn't have been deleted. That thread is this way --> https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/cor...rolla-pakistan
      ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Looks like this fuel improvement is a dead end as well for fulfilling requirements of Turbo. Unless Hi-octane is available more abundantly, frequently and commonly on many pumps if not all, there is no use of 87+ for this purpose. The 87+ will be an advantage for life and knocking issues of normal cars but not acceptable to "91 only" cars.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      61 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Looks like this fuel improvement is a dead end as well for fulfilling requirements of Turbo. Unless Hi-octane is available more abundantly, frequently and commonly on many pumps if not all, there is no use of 87+ for this purpose. The 87+ will be an advantage for life and knocking issues of normal cars but not acceptable to "91 only" cars.

Availability of Hi-octane is a big issue in Rawalpindi, I know of only 2 pumps that sell hi-octane here and one of them hasn't stocked hi-octane for months now and the other one gets a high-octane tanker only a few times in a month hence very limited availability. I have to get my car refilled today so lets see ...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mnoman1979 View Post
      What is this color
      Lunar silver and well knock as LUNATIC
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yes he did but his answer has slightly confused me. He says it's going to be called 87+ and its not exactly 91

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469545760.301832.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  291.9 KB

Attock Oil Refinery will not be introducing new fuel owing to already high costs at karachi port.
      people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And they are the major supplier in North Pakistan Including twin cities, Peshawar and part of GT road in south.

Quote Originally Posted by takko View Post
      Attock Oil Refinery will not be introducing new fuel owing to already high costs at karachi port.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
      This wasn't done on biasness basis, It was done because these things have been discussed previously and just adding the length of the thread, and not contributing to it.
      Quote Originally Posted by kick_in View Post
      Yeah, when someone talks **** about honda and in favor of toyota in this very thread then it's on topic, but when someone tries to tell the reality then that's off topic and the post gets deleted.
      WOW Moderators. *Thumbs Up*
      Out of this biased thread!
      Thanks Admins!
      Mods although you have been moderating well, I'd suggest to unblock the above post.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@AffaanAlAziz1

Post is still there. No one removed it. please check it https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...14#post5151152

If post is removed it does not record a post number.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701537

Its also logged under the profile.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701538

Quote Originally Posted by AffaanAlAziz1 View Post
      Mods although you have been moderating well, I'd suggest to unblock the above post.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      17 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

i skimmed through forum.. specially over quality control discussion and compassion.. though m assuming non here gonna agree with me, but here is a thing.. even if u spend 1 rupee u should get a quality stuff, there is no excuse of not making quality products... however, to ensure a quality we need to make the seller understand that we will not spend even a rupee if quality is missing.. just like when we go buying a used car.. we look for things that would satisfy our quality parameter.. anything short of that, we don't buy that car...

if we r looking to get quality then we should stop buying anything that is below quality, no matter if its for 1 rupee or 3.5m rupee.. til the time buyers know they can even sell their garbage to the buyers, while buyers would be looking to satisfy their ego with that garbage, we wont be able to get quality stuff, and its not just us, it would be same for our next generation, so on and so forth...

therefore the quality is in your hands,
      people who use Highbeams.. once day would suffer too bigtime. People who drive slow on fast lanes, remember one day a vehicle carryin ur son, dad might get late to hospital coz people like u. underaged driving will land u in bigtime trouble one day or the other.. And the Blue indication light on ur speedometer denotes "High Beams"

• 26-07-2016, 09:20 PM

Senior PakWheeler

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      @AffaanAlAziz1

Post is still there. No one removed it. please check it https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...14#post5151152

If post is removed it does not record a post number.

Its also logged under the profile.
      I believe he's talking about the original post that was done by me on page 708/9 which was deleted.
      Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
      Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      61 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by takko View Post
      i skimmed through forum.. specially over quality control discussion and compassion.. though m assuming non here gonna agree with me, but here is a thing.. even if u spend 1 rupee u should get a quality stuff, there is no excuse of not making quality products... however, to ensure a quality we need to make the seller understand that we will not spend even a rupee if quality is missing.. just like when we go buying a used car.. we look for things that would satisfy our quality parameter.. anything short of that, we don't buy that car...

if we r looking to get quality then we should stop buying anything that is below quality, no matter if its for 1 rupee or 3.5m rupee.. til the time buyers know they can even sell their garbage to the buyers, while buyers would be looking to satisfy their ego with that garbage, we wont be able to get quality stuff, and its not just us, it would be same for our next generation, so on and so forth...

therefore the quality is in your hands,
      Very rightly said, we have given these companies a licence to loot, we are part of the problem.

After all, these companies are running a business and they know fully well what the mindset is of the average buyer and they build stuff according to that mindset. Who cares if 5 people out of 100 don't buy because of quality or other issues, they're going to cater the 95 people who are buying their product.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      Agreed on no personal attacks or being abusive - this of course deserves a ban.
      The only thing is we cannot just keep on degrading civic and remove any objection related to corolla - this thread has lost its charm already.
      I own a grande and trust me it has a lot of quality issues, seriously (top of the line corolla variant, right?)
      Bhai Corolla per objection banta naheen iss thread ma. This thread is about plus and negative points of 10th Gen Civic Launch in Pakistan. Isn't this the topic?

If Civic is bashed here, there is no point of bashing Corolla here. The 11th Gen thread is also open bash, lash Corolla there which is the most hated and bashed car on Pakwheels for all times.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

every single post and mod action is logged. I will share share after I check out shortly and share it publicly.

I believe he's talking about the original post that was done by me on page 708/9 which was deleted.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      107 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375

Fazal bhae, Both the google drive links in the title post are dead. Regarding features and differences.

Features yet to be seen.

-The Non Turbo car from factory is supposed to come with a 2 DIN audio system. Even the touch screen is not standard.
      -Dealerships are still not sure about the hardtop 1800cc variant, Yes its bound to come but can take upto 2-3 monhts.

Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@kick_in

I apologize on behalf of another moderator. It was deleted by another Mod. I have reverted it back and cleared it to all MODS that unless the posts is abusive it should not be removed. All opinion and all members will be well respected.
      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...09#post5150761

Please point it immediately to me via PM if you see any such action in future.

THX

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701539

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I will remove it and talk to toxic devil to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
      @fazalwahab11375

Fazal bhae, Both the google drive links in the title post are dead. Regarding features and differences.

Features yet to be seen.

-The Non Turbo car from factory is supposed to come with a 2 DIN audio system. Even the touch screen is not standard.
      -Dealerships are still not sure about the hardtop 1800cc variant, Yes its bound to come but can take upto 2-3 monhts.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Bhai Corolla per objection banta naheen iss thread ma. This thread is about plus and negative points of 10th Gen Civic Launch in Pakistan. Isn't this the topic?

If Civic is bashed here, there is no point of bashing Corolla here. The 11th Gen thread is also open bash, lash Corolla there which is the most hated and bashed car on Pakwheels for all times.
      Phir, we should call it a bash thread instead of civic thread.
      And sir if you can compare the civic with a Mehran for heaven's sake, I sure can bash corolla and compare it's quality

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List