Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 717 of 925 FirstFirst ... 217617667707715716717718719727767817 ... LastLast
Results 14,321 to 14,340 of 18487
Like Tree11456Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just wanted to bring up this post again so that you guys can save it for future reference.
      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...12#post5151058

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Well what's wrong with that if someone goes to showroom and does not like it and says I am buying Grande? Why take an offence ? Why take an offence if some after seeing the shoddy welding work says yaar mehran has better welding work that this?

Here people are justifying and defending the defects in showcase units by saying that Corolla ma bhee buhat defect thay, which is fine for me, but then people who love civic, have brought and awaiting delivery become sentimental themselves are degrading the new Civic by saying that Corolla bhee to ghatia ha. They are comparing an expensive car with a less expensive one. I again have no problem and just pointed out to say that two, three or any number of wrongs, just don't make one right.

We should accept that Atlas has done shoddy job (like other two) despite charging very high prices, the quality of the product is on the lower side.

Civic X is a great car shapewise and technology wise it is superior to competitors, but many units produced by Atlas are not up to the mark and when people will say that it definitely makes an impact, it does create ripples and it gradually reaches to the assemblers.

When people will say no it is okay if welds are not good, no its okay if trunk liner is not given, no its okay if poor quality multimedia unit and rear screen is there, no its ok if blue meter is not give, no its ok if LED rear lights are not given, no its ok if leather quality is not good, no it is okay old engine is given, no it's okay if wires are exposed, not is not expensive, the price is right, even then it makes impact and people are free to say it also.
      Janaab, I seriously cannot write such a long post. That being said let me tell you that I know personally many pakwheelers who have stopped participating and are really fed up of this thread because of the attitude of the shughal party, sorry to call them such.
      Now, I only came in when we saw some "biasness" from mods who deleted one of @kick_in posts. This was acknowledged by Fazal bhai who recovered that post. Mera maqsad sirf yehi tha, if you bash civic, compare it with mehran, chingchi then at least have the tolerance to hear others as well without deleting their posts.
      Peace!

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      42 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by huzaifa.haroon View Post
      Ask them, If we drive car on high octane and engine develops a fault will you entertain? Considering we will not have any proof of using Hi Octane.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      U have only one way thats to grether your fuel recipets and give it to honda for proof. Through its a silly thing to do.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by altisdualvvti View Post
      U have only one way thats to grether your fuel recipets and give it to honda for proof. Through its a silly thing to do.
      First of all its not an easy task and secondly they'll deny saying you must've used normal in between. You don't have milage proof.
      #ThisIsPakistan

Always respect your parents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      @arkhitekt please answer this.

If you guys read carefully.. the news clip itself says that its partial upgrade. It means it can be limited to certain cities and with limited availability and limited volume which is understood because it will all be based on imported additives formula. And ARL is not part of it as we discussed few pages above already which makes it further complicated for people living in Northern region.

As far as PARCO which is the most advanced plant of the country they don't have enough resources, production capacity to even fill up their own pumps continuously with upgraded fuel.
      Guys the currently available fuel is below 87. It's variating from 82 to 86 at best. I had earlier mentioned I will ask this from a credible source in the petroleum industry. And all this normal petrol being 91 minimum is only till theoretical boundaries. In practical existence it is still not going to be 91. What the sources actually said was upgradation while this RON number is not actually and in reality going to be available.

As per the info I have received upgradation will mean and tag the fuel as 87+ (plus) being added to it's name. By 87+ it will mean that the minimum required standard is 87 which currently is a maximum and I doubt anyone is giving this maximum 87 either. So the upgraded 87+ now means it could be 87.1, 88, 89, 89.3 and so on. This doesn't necessarily mean it will be 91. Please note that making hi-octane 91 into regular is not possible logically either. Have already shared this with @fazalwahab11375 and since source has to be kept anonymous. The info and attached proof can be used.

The term 87+ leaves a wide range of ambiguity which is going to be another pandora box by itself and involves only the formal tagging or appreciation for the establishment as "improvement of fuel"

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469556492.434506.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  291.9 KB
      Totally upto you guys if you want to believe or not. I have no personal loss or gain.

Now coming to Honda Civic Turbo. Every credible source involving actual authentic personnel from Atlas and not only my sources but as per other members here, they have clearly said "if you use anything other than hi-octane it's not necessary that car may develop issues, but if it does we will not entertain warranty. If anyone thinks how we will know what fuel was used, it's absolutely easy and simple for us to technically prove it"

The 87+ will however be of advantage to all cars using substandard fuel currently developing knocking issues even in 1.8 engines from specific pumps not just all 3 cylinder 1000cc engines from all pumps. Hence the minimum standard will be 87

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@arkhitekt please answer this.

If you guys read carefully.. the news clip itself says that its partial upgrade. It means it can be limited to certain cities and with limited availability and limited volume which is understood because it will all be based on imported additives formula. And ARL is not part of it as we discussed few pages above already which makes it further complicated for people living in Northern region.

As far as PARCO which is the most advanced plant of the country they don't have enough resources, production capacity to even fill up their own pumps continuously with upgraded fuel.
      Guys the currently available fuel is below 87. It's variating from 82 to 86 at best. I had earlier mentioned I will ask this from a credible source in the petroleum industry. And all this normal petrol being 91 minimum is only till theoretical boundaries. In practical existence it is still not going to be 91. What the sources actually said was upgradation while this RON number is not actually and in reality going to be available.

As per the info I have received upgradation will mean and tag the fuel as 87+ (plus) being added to it's name. By 87+ it will mean that the minimum required standard is 87 which currently is a maximum and I doubt anyone is giving this maximum 87 either. So the upgraded 87+ now means it could be 87.1, 88, 89, 89.3 and so on. This doesn't necessarily mean it will be 91. Please note that making hi-octane 91 into regular is not possible logically either. Have already shared this with @fazalwahab11375 and since source has to be kept anonymous. The info and attached proof can be used.

The term 87+ leaves a wide range of ambiguity which is going to be another pandora box by itself and involves only the formal tagging or appreciation for the establishment as "improvement of fuel"

Totally upto you guys if you want to believe or not. I have no personal loss or gain.

Now coming to Honda Civic Turbo. Every credible source involving actual authentic personnel from Atlas and not only my sources but as per other members here, they have clearly said "if you use anything other than hi-octane it's not necessary that car may develop issues, but if it does we will not entertain warranty. If anyone thinks how we will know what fuel was used, it's absolutely easy and simple for us to technically prove it"

The 87+ will however be of advantage to all cars using substandard fuel currently developing knocking issues even in 1.8 engines from specific pumps not just all 3 cylinder 1000cc engines from all pumps. Hence the minimum standard will be 87

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      I read you post so you are basically saying that Corolla is also full of defects ( I agree 200%), so Civic should not be criticised at all on this forum?

Did anyone stop you or delete your posts on 11th Generation Corolla thread when you pointed out low quality, pathetic workmanship and stripping down of features?
      I never said that Civic X shouldn't be criticized, if I did please show me where I said that.
      I was just trying to say that most of the people who were criticizing it were corolla owners saying that it's a stripped down version and has quality defects etc and all I said that even corolla top of the line i.e grande doesn't even have those features while basic few features were provided recently.
      You sir, basically are exaggerating my post. It wasn't for you, fazal bhai or any other it was just for those people who were simple owners of corolla and started the topic.
      I hope you've heard the quote "Dusro ko bolnay sa pehlay apnay girayban ma jhanko". This is what my post meant For Those People.
      Please don't take the post negatively, just trying to explain a simple thing which was taken negatively by some members.
      Oh and yes, 2-3 of my posts were deleted there and I was given a warning I guess.
      Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
      Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Haha wo to aisai kaha dia! :X
      Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
      Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

However the above fuel related post is just first hand information and I cannot comment or guarantee what actually will happen with this fuel upgradation.

But I don't think we should expect them going through all this trouble of giving the entire country hi-octane instead of normal petrol just to keep a few Civic Turbo owners satisfied.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  1469557282222.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  104.3 KBName:  1469557290328.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  118.3 KB

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      42 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

[QUOTE=huzaifa.haroon;5151347]First of all its not an easy task and secondly they'll deny saying you must've used normal in between. You don't have milage proof.
      #ThisIsPakistan

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
      If they deny then simply show them recipts it must be written hi octance in recipts or even if they r not accepting it even then. Then make a scene in workshop thats the only way.
      Last but not the least if u use hioctance why will your car give u any problems as its recommend by honda?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

[QUOTE=altisdualvvti;5151374]
      First of all its not an easy task and secondly they'll deny saying you must've used normal in between. You don't have milage proof.
      #ThisIsPakistan

If they deny then simply show them recipts it must be written hi octance in recipts or even if they r not accepting it even then. Then make a scene in workshop thats the only way.
      Last but not the least if u use hioctance why will your car give u any problems as its recommend by honda?
      because our hi octane is also not pak of ?milawat?.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

[QUOTE=altisdualvvti;5151374]
      #ThisIsPakistan

There are always teething issues with new things, recalls are not dreamed, reckoned or foreseeable. Secondly recalls is not a wide practiced rule in Pakistan. Warranty is there for manufacturing defects. If they were sure themselves about things staying fine with the car the warranty concept would not have existed. Why are they giving a warranty for 1.8 then? And also incase of recall you maybe denied the update.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Anyone having pictures for The headlight and wiper stalk?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Anyone having pictures for The headlight and wiper stalk?
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469558897.921852.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  93.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469559019.482841.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  92.1 KB

Both vipers could be lifted I think

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is good because here it's not like that, the passenger arm touch the hood. I think Atlas changed alignment of the arm as they know our culture.

I was asking the wiper and headlight stalk behind steering wheel

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469558897.921852.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  93.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469559019.482841.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  92.1 KB

Both vipers could be lifted I think

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

This is good because here it's not like that, the passenger arm touch the hood. I think Atlas changed alignment of the arm as they know our culture.

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469559203.380696.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  299.8 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469559222.916525.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  94.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469559245.924688.jpg
Views: 1514
Size:  93.5 KB

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks.. I have another smaller observation. Will share shortly

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      225 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I don't think so, they can't be though i didn't tried. will go to the dealership tomorrow

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That's why I am saying on PKDM you can pull up both wipers easily I think.. here no the passager side touch the hood slightly. When I was in NY auto show the rep explained the new wiper design and one thing he said was the new arms are low near the edge of the hood hidden under the edge of the hood to reduce noise and better driver visibility.

I don't think so, they can't be though i didn't tried. will go to the dealership tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List