Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 719 of 922 FirstFirst ... 219619669709717718719720721729769819 ... LastLast
Results 14,361 to 14,380 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saboor73 View Post
      There were 4 different petrol turbo option and one duesel turbo engine
      For petrol it starts from 59hp to 78hp with 106n.m to 118n.m of torque
      Diesel version turbo was rated 49hp
      What engine displacements?

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I am presently in the US. Here new Civic LX with a 2.0 L engine is available for $ 18,640 (Rs. 1,957,200), Civic EX with 2.0 L engine is for $ 21,040 (Rs. 2,209,200) and EX-T (turbo) with 1.5 L engine is for $22,200 (Rs. 2,331,000).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by irfananwar View Post
      Bhaiyo, ap log bachpan main star plus k saas bahu walay dramas to nahi daikhtay rahay? This now more looks like a fighting or i should say taunting club as opposed to civic X discussion thread. Try to act a bit mature guys, both sides (the ones in support and the ones in opposition to civic X)

Irfan bhai Civic X he to discuss ker rahay hayn. When all the aspects will be discussed, then there will be some negative aspects and some positive aspects.

When a new car is launched some people will like it and some people would not like it.

Now the impression I am getting is that those who are liking and buying, they are not comfortable with those who are not liking and not buying, but commenting in this thread.

This is an open discussion forum and yaha har baat kee ijazat ha except abusive remarks. So my advice to all the friends here that don't take it to your heart. Dil pay matt lo yaar. This is not Hail Civic thread anyway.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CerwinVega View Post
      Name:  1469540663253.jpg
Views: 1188
Size:  205.7 KB[IMG][IMG]Name:  1469540679563.jpg
Views: 1165
Size:  118.0 KBName:  1469540690983.jpg
Views: 1157
Size:  200.1 KBName:  1469540698022.jpg
Views: 1163
Size:  107.9 KBName:  1469540704703.jpg
Views: 1168
Size:  127.8 KBName:  1469540711242.jpg
Views: 1180
Size:  184.0 KBName:  1469540717734.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  136.4 KBName:  1469540724842.jpg
Views: 1158
Size:  168.1 KBName:  1469540733712.jpg
Views: 1150
Size:  137.7 KBName:  1469540739802.jpg
Views: 1204
Size:  146.6 KBName:  1469540739802.jpg
Views: 1204
Size:  146.6 KBName:  1469540756492.jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  148.1 KBName:  1469540762822.jpg
Views: 1154
Size:  200.2 KBName:  1469540770693.jpg
Views: 1146
Size:  166.8 KBName:  1469540778732.jpg
Views: 1139
Size:  191.7 KB[/IMG][/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using PW Forums mobile app
      Saw these cars going to office in the morning. Are these on display for customers or just parked in front Honda office for their own need?

Sent from my LG-D850 using PW Forums mobile app
      KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469558897.921852.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  93.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469559019.482841.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  92.1 KB

Both vipers could be lifted I think

You got the cojones to lift two VIPERS ! Hats off to you man!

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469558897.921852.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  93.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469559019.482841.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  92.1 KB

Both vipers could be lifted I think

Sent from my LG-D850 using PW Forums mobile app
      KNOW THYSELF!---When it is dark enough, you can see the stars---Is it us who live in fantasy, or is it reality, which is unreal.---The thoughts you have,is the stuff you are--Billy was a thirsty boy but now he is no more, cause' what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I was reading about civic x recalls wrt piston in the engine. Details available at autonews.com. US residents can better comment whats the impact of that on 1.5T or 1.8 civic selling here. I believe here or thai model already fixed that recalls.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The recall campaign is over. Means nothing is on recall as far an 2L engine. There was/ is no recall on 1.5T.

The recall was on only 2L and very limited cars . Honda sold only 32K cars,at that time including 1.5T.. Cars were recalled for engine issues but these were very limited numbers. As of now there is no recall campaign for 1.5 or 2L in US. The 2L recall was back in November/December 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by mani82ua View Post
      I was reading about civic x recalls wrt piston in the engine. Details available at autonews.com. US residents can better comment whats the impact of that on 1.5T or 1.8 civic selling here. I believe here or thai model already fixed that recalls.

• 27-07-2016, 04:48 AM
      s15

Senior PakWheeler

Reason
      off topic

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So, please do correct me if I am wrong here,

We cant compare PKDM Civic X with the likes of Mehran and Chingchi because thats impractical and illogical and regardless if they have similar weld quality tau kionke they cater to a lower economy class thats why the comparison is pointless.

We cant compare PKDM Civic X with the likes of Toyota because the features we get in a PKDM Civic X are way waay better than a corolla and anyone who even thinks of doing that is a rolla fan or a rolla owner, as if thats a bad thing.

We cant compare PKDM Civic X with the likes of Vezel and Audi etc because well, those arent built in Pakistan and a Honda Civic doesnt even come near to what you can get in a Vezel.

We cant compare PKDM Civic X with USDM Civic X because bhai jaan wo amreeka hai wahan competition hai aur tax kam hain aur hakkoomat ganjon ki nai hai.

We cant bash a PKDM Civic X on poor build quality because its also present in every other PKDM despite the fact that anyone who went on launch witnessed and members like Hassan etc even wrote emails to Honda Atlas asking them to improve on them because hamen to shukrane ke nafal pardhne chahiye ke Atlas ne 10 gen launch kardi. Na karte to ham kia ukhard letey.

Tau bhai, what can we compare a PKDM Civic X with? We cant find a single car in the Pakistani market that satisfies the egos of the people here and proves to be a worthy match of the PKDM Civic X.

Chalo, nahi kartey compare, then if anyone points out faults tau you start comparing PKDM Civic X with the likes of Toyota and Mehran ke us main bhi they. Ya mehran ke wipers us se achey hain, Bhai chahtey kia ho? Na compare karen, na faults nikalen, na complain karen, bas poora din beth ke day dream karen ke ayegi to uspar gotey wala cover dalen gey, tyron main ghungron pehnain gey, headlights main kajal lagain gey. Is that the purpose of this thread? Fazal? Is that so? And, none of you, not a single one of you except the person who made this thread can answer this question because the one who made the thread actually knows what he made the thread for. Taking from his posts, he genuinely desires that Pakistanis should get a better car for the price they pay.

Just because you paid 1 M and someone with a less impatient heart waited for the car doesnt mean that the one who waited is chaska party or shughal party. There was a time when Pakwheels was considered a place where car enthusiasts came to have discussions on cars without anyone judging them which car they actually drove and owned. Lekin unfortunately hamari zehniyat itni shallow ho gayee hai ke we are now hijacked by our egos and status. Owning a car does not give you exclusive rights to have an opinion about it. And regardless of whether you agree with it or not, an opinion has to be respected. That is what giving someone respect mean. Insaan ki respect uske ideas se hoti hai, uski gardi se nahi.

As said earlier, I was here for a very short period of time and will be leaving tomorrow morning, but in the span of just 3 to 4 days I finally came to one conclusion, a nation which is so emotionally attached to a car is not emotionally mature enough to welcome other auto makers in Pakistan, because if this is how we respect people's opinion on a public forum tau hamari sardkon pai to phir sirf gardion ki racen laga karen gi aur race ke akhir main jeetne wala harne wale ko uski choice of car par aisey zaleel karey ga jese us bechare ne koi gunah-e-kabeera kar diya ho.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by A_F_H View Post

We cant compare PKDM Civic X with the likes of Mehran and Chingchi because thats impractical and illogical and regardless if they have similar weld quality tau kionke they cater to a lower economy class thats why the comparison is pointless.

We cant compare PKDM Civic X with the likes of Toyota because the features we get in a PKDM Civic X are way waay better than a corolla and anyone who even thinks of doing that is a rolla fan or a rolla owner, as if thats a bad thing.

We cant compare PKDM Civic X with the likes of Vezel and Audi etc because well, those arent built in Pakistan and a Honda Civic doesnt even come near to what you can get in a Vezel.

We cant compare PKDM Civic X with USDM Civic X because bhai jaan wo amreeka hai wahan competition hai aur tax kam hain aur hakkoomat ganjon ki nai hai.

We cant bash a PKDM Civic X on poor build quality because its also present in every other PKDM despite the fact that anyone who went on launch witnessed and members like Hassan etc even wrote emails to Honda Atlas asking them to improve on them because hamen to shukrane ke nafal pardhne chahiye ke Atlas ne 10 gen launch kardi. Na karte to ham kia ukhard letey.

Tau bhai, what can we compare a PKDM Civic X with? We cant find a single car in the Pakistani market that satisfies the egos of the people here and proves to be a worthy match of the PKDM Civic X.

Chalo, nahi kartey compare, then if anyone points out faults tau you start comparing PKDM Civic X with the likes of Toyota and Mehran ke us main bhi they. Ya mehran ke wipers us se achey hain, Bhai chahtey kia ho? Na compare karen, na faults nikalen, na complain karen, bas poora din beth ke day dream karen ke ayegi to uspar gotey wala cover dalen gey, tyron main ghungron pehnain gey, headlights main kajal lagain gey. Is that the purpose of this thread? Fazal? Is that so? And, none of you, not a single one of you except the person who made this thread can answer this question because the one who made the thread actually knows what he made the thread for. Taking from his posts, he genuinely desires that Pakistanis should get a better car for the price they pay.

Just because you paid 1 M and someone with a less impatient heart waited for the car doesnt mean that the one who waited is chaska party or shughal party. There was a time when Pakwheels was considered a place where car enthusiasts came to have discussions on cars without anyone judging them which car they actually drove and owned. Lekin unfortunately hamari zehniyat itni shallow ho gayee hai ke we are now hijacked by our egos and status. Owning a car does not give you exclusive rights to have an opinion about it. And regardless of whether you agree with it or not, an opinion has to be respected. That is what giving someone respect mean. Insaan ki respect uske ideas se hoti hai, uski gardi se nahi.

As said earlier, I was here for a very short period of time and will be leaving tomorrow morning, but in the span of just 3 to 4 days I finally came to one conclusion, a nation which is so emotionally attached to a car is not emotionally mature enough to welcome other auto makers in Pakistan, because if this is how we respect people's opinion on a public forum tau hamari sardkon pai to phir sirf gardion ki racen laga karen gi aur race ke akhir main jeetne wala harne wale ko uski choice of car par aisey zaleel karey ga jese us bechare ne koi gunah-e-kabeera kar diya ho.
      Incase you didn't go through the thread. Regular production deliveries have started and such issues are not available on them nor expected on them. A few Atlas officials according to some sources have also indicated that they do have a notice on these problems. And till these can be found by owners taking delivery the newscasters repeating a same news won't be doing any good. Baqi if a few cars do come up with such things now after the display batch toh tab ke tab dekhain ge. It's pointless going over the same thing again and again.

Baqi reh gayi trunk liner ki baat aur more than 2 airbags ya usb socket ki baat and iss tarah ki cheezain, to khair hai hum Pakistani uss par gota kinari nahi lagain ge aur ab guzara kar lein ge koi baat nahi. Ab Atlas ke Directors aur GMs ko hum phaansi laganay se rahay iss baat par. Now its here and these things are not available so what? 5 saal uss stupid government ko woh bhi bardaasht kartay hain jinhon ne vote kisi aur ko diya hota hai. So wait for upgrades now. About your comparison thread. Incase you haven't noticed the words repeatedly used by mods "this is not a Corolla VS Civic OR Civic VS Audi OR Civic VS Vezel OR Civic VS Lunar Rover thread" and Vice versa is the mods rule that applies to threads of other cars, these things are not something members repeatedly say but mods themselves tell this to members. Go search and you will even find mods instructing members to make a "separate comparison thread for such purposes"

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Don't know what to comment on this 100 page novel. To cut it short, everybody here has moved past beating this drum that you just played and things have moved on. Incase you didn't go through the thread. Regular production deliveries have started and such issues are not available on them nor expected on them. A few Atlas officials according to some sources have also indicated that they do have a notice on these problems. And till these can be found by owners taking delivery the newscasters repeating a same news won't be doing any good. Baqi if a few cars do come up with such things now after the display batch toh tab ke tab dekhain ge. It's pointless going over the same thing again and again.

Baqi reh gayi trunk liner ki baat aur more than 2 airbags ya usb socket ki baat and iss tarah ki cheezain, to khair hai hum Pakistani uss par gota kinari nahi lagain ge aur ab guzara kar lein ge koi baat nahi. Ab Atlas ke Directors aur GMs ko hum phaansi laganay se rahay iss baat par. Now its here and these things are not available so what? 5 saal uss stupid government ko woh bhi bardaasht kartay hain jinhon ne vote kisi aur ko diya hota hai. So wait for upgrades now. About your comparison thread. Incase you haven't noticed the words repeatedly used by mods "this is not a Corolla VS Civic OR Civic VS Audi OR Civic VS Vezel OR Civic VS Lunar Rover thread" and Vice versa is the mods rule that applies to threads of other cars, these things are not something members repeatedly say but mods themselves tell this to members. Go search and you will even find mods instructing members to make a "separate comparison thread for such purposes"

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      As you said you guys are way past all this, kudos for that, I hope it stays that way because what I read through all the posts before mine was a person criticizing the build quality of the wipers and a second person came up with a smart remark saying ke phir mehran ke is se behtar hongey. But still, if you think you guys have moved pass that phase its good to know. Hope this sense of acceptance prevails and I dont have to write more novels for that.

The comment you quoted, read it again, I mentioned each and every scenario saying that if we criticize the build quality even then we round up on the same comparison. There seems to be no end to it, we forbid it and use it for making a point as per our convenience. And this holds good for people from both sides.

Lastly, I finally think this debate will move towards a better and fruitful discussion after seeing that you accept that all the defects less the weld and paint cant be rectified and aap uske sath guzara kar lain gey, by saying that atleast it is now accepted that Atlas screwed over its impatient buyers with PKDM Civic X and that its something one will eventually learn to live with. Unfortunately for Atlas and fortunately for me and Fazal, if a one man crusade and a few dozen posts can be put up to the CEO and the company would start taking responsibility for accepting bad build quality and would rectify them on delivery units then that just gave us the crack in the wall. If thats what it takes to make these people change then I am all for it. Keep up the good work Fazal, I ve got your back.
      I love my country, my mother, my soil

For her I bleed, I sweet, I toil

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

My humble request to everyone is to PLEASE STOP FINGER POINTING . if you dont like something, say so in nice way and those supporting civic, should not take it to heart as the owners of HONDA company.

Keep it as a civilized thread as we are here to make good friends also

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

As you said you guys are way past all this, kudos for that, I hope it stays that way because what I read through all the posts before mine was a person criticizing the build quality of the wipers and a second person came up with a smart remark saying ke phir mehran ke is se behtar hongey. But still, if you think you guys have moved pass that phase its good to know. Hope this sense of acceptance prevails and I dont have to write more novels for that.

The comment you quoted, read it again, I mentioned each and every scenario saying that if we criticize the build quality even then we round up on the same comparison. There seems to be no end to it, we forbid it and use it for making a point as per our convenience. And this holds good for people from both sides.

Lastly, I finally think this debate will move towards a better and fruitful discussion after seeing that you accept that all the defects less the weld and paint cant be rectified and aap uske sath guzara kar lain gey, by saying that atleast it is now accepted that Atlas screwed over its impatient buyers with PKDM Civic X and that its something one will eventually learn to live with. Unfortunately for Atlas and fortunately for me and Fazal, if a one man crusade and a few dozen posts can be put up to the CEO and the company would start taking responsibility for accepting bad build quality and would rectify them on delivery units then that just gave us the crack in the wall. If thats what it takes to make these people change then I am all for it. Keep up the good work Fazal, I ve got your back.
      It wasn't the build quality of vipers pointed out by that one specific guy. Its his difference of opinion and liking for the new viper design. The flexible wiper arm isn't liked by him which is not a build quality issue.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sub chorro yaar ye led lights kub aye gi market mai. I will get them come whatever may.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - d39bb722e51a189ec84d43db0acfbe41

Just look at Civic X. One hell of a beast.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

You need. Let me know? Next year I am coming..

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      Sub chorro yaar ye led lights kub aye gi market mai. I will get them come whatever may.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - d39bb722e51a189ec84d43db0acfbe41

Just look at Civic X. One hell of a beast.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      ECU records a lot of information.
      With the pumps in Pakistan and the contaminated petrol, you could think you were filling Hi-Octane but it could be much lower RON (perhaps RON 87) rated contaminated petrol. Who would be blamed in that case? Buyer screwed on warranty despite buying "Hi-Octane".

Edit: Pls. ignore, question already dealt with in past pages.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Ok. I have a question. This civic has got multi link suspension. But question is how many links are there. Because I read it could be 3 or 4 or 5. So what PKDM is giving us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Secondly. I think if you change tires (I mean size) it will impact the VSA feature.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Everybody is so sensitive to admit quality issues. If people don't have problem with these issues and they are satisfied then @autophile leave them. People here are getting personal as they design this car by their own hand and whoever point out flaws is paid by indus motor company or a toyota owner or a toyota fan boy. They simply can't admit that atlas ditched them in pricing and quality and in frustration they are bashing people who criticised on valid points just because they have already booked the car without seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Beautifully put

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ghayyour View Post
      Secondly. I think if you change tires (I mean size) it will impact the VSA feature.

Hmmm sure about it Ghayyour sahab? Coz if this is true then i dont know why but 215 even looked slim for the Jinn Gen X is......

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List