Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 721 of 922 FirstFirst ... 221621671711719720721722723731771821 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,420 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

One question, why is this blue colour so tempting, the interior colors go so well with it. Will post pictures soon IA

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by usman1texh View Post
      Bro how's the lunar silver in person? I'm confused between black and lunar silver. What's your opinion?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PW Forums mobile app
      Its alabaster not lunar silver.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Minor variations such as 225/55-16 instead wont make much difference. Thora buhut chalta hai. But if you ask me 215/55-16 is looking just fine on the car.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      It doesn't need wider but taller tyre ... 215/60/16 or 225/60/16 will be good on looks and works both. Ride will be more comfortable on bumpy roads and ride height will be few mm up which prevent it from speed breaker damages and make the car look more big and meaner.

Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post

I thought they are offering lunar silver metallic this time and not alabaster. Atleast that is what their website says
      Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      I dont think it will make difference to VSA as most of them got aftermarket rims on Vezel, CL7/CL9 with no problem, i will be changing to 215/50 R17 or 225/50 R17

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      a friend of mine have ordered, he got auto parts shop and do all the facelift conversion of Prados, LC, Vigos and Mercedes E200/250 2010 to 2014....will be getting it with RS body kits in the end August and all the parts are imported from Thailand
      I'm interested. Can I import through him?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

It is lunar silver.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Can anyone post oriel seat fabric pics

Sent from my SM-A500F using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hi-Octane update & information:

As discussed and posted in this thread earlier the news of an authentic source regarding 87+ fuel. @fazalwahab11375 advised me to dig deeper into this matter.

So I had this lengthy conversation with my source (sorry cannot disclose info on the name etc) in the petroleum industry and here is a brief of the conversation that took place.

The government has already signed an agreement with all refineries to locally produce 88. Now like quoted earlier that "it's complicated" here is the detail of that complication: apart from the regular production of 88 the government has floated and proposed an idea (NOT ASSURED OR CONFIRMED THIS UPCOMING PART) of importing minimum 92 as fuel in Pakistan is not entirely refined locally but also imported. The 92 will then be mixed to 88 and on average what we will get is 90. But that too will depend on the oil company providing it how much ratio it mixes. It could be 91 it could be 88.5 it could be 89. It could be 88.5. But considering the practice in Pakistan I doubt when they can save 92 by mixing less they will save it. Hence the term proposed for this new upgraded fuel is 87+ and it covers a wide range of octane number. The part where supply and import of 92 grade is concerned has not yet been promised as the negotiations for this part have been facing complications and disagreement between the two parties.

However the local production of 88 has gone through a final agreement and implementation will be in action after November 2016.

Furthermore, Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan has been a major role player out of the entire automobile industry in this improvement and according to my source since they have been having detailed correspondence with Atlas, he himslef suggests to hold buying Turbo for another year as you will face availability issues with fuel. Though they can't really say of Turbo will create issues on 88 or not thats not for them to decide or comment, but Honda point blank has specified 91 minimum for Turbo. The 92 import part is not in finalisation yet and there are chances it may go down the drain BUT local refinery upgradation to 88 is a YES and a GO starting around November.

So totally your choice now to make the decision you think is better in the light of this information as of now.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

if you cant get hi-octane , the best bet would be Total stations which is already producing RON 90 as standard

As discussed and posted in this thread earlier the news of an authentic source regarding 87+ fuel. @fazalwahab11375 advised me to dig deeper into this matter.

So I had this lengthy conversation with my source (sorry cannot disclose info on the name etc) in the petroleum industry and here is a brief of the conversation that took place.

The government has already signed an agreement with all refineries to locally produce 88. Now like quoted earlier that "it's complicated" here is the detail of that complication: apart from the regular production of 88 the government has floated and proposed an idea (NOT ASSURED OR CONFIRMED THIS UPCOMING PART) of importing minimum 92 as fuel in Pakistan is not entirely refined locally but also imported. The 92 will then be mixed to 88 and on average what we will get is 90. But that too will depend on the oil company providing it how much ratio it mixes. It could be 91 it could be 88.5 it could be 89. It could be 88.5. But considering the practice in Pakistan I doubt when they can save 92 by mixing less they will save it. Hence the term proposed for this new upgraded fuel is 87+ and it covers a wide range of octane number. The part where supply and import of 92 grade is concerned has not yet been promised as the negotiations for this part have been facing complications and disagreement between the two parties.

However the local production of 88 has gone through a final agreement and implementation will be in action after November 2016.

Furthermore, Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan has been a major role player out of the entire automobile industry in this improvement and according to my source since they have been having detailed correspondence with Atlas, he himslef suggests to hold buying Turbo for another year as you will face availability issues with fuel. Though they can't really say of Turbo will create issues on 88 or not thats not for them to decide or comment, but Honda point blank has specified 91 minimum for Turbo. The 92 import part is not in finalisation yet and there are chances it may go down the drain BUT local refinery upgradation to 88 is a YES and a GO starting around November.

So totally your choice now to make the decision you think is better in the light of this information as of now.

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      ******Aristrocrat******

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

It doesn't need wider but taller tyre ... 215/60/16 or 225/60/16 will be good on looks and works both. Ride will be more comfortable on bumpy roads and ride height will be few mm up which prevent it from speed breaker damages and make the car look more big and meaner.

The suspension is not designed to withstand that kind of load with such a massive increase in percentage. The drive will be ruined and so will the suspension be burdened. Kindly don't misguide others and study such a suggestion and it's ramifications before posting. Here is a reference of diametric variation in the sizes you suggested and check anywhere you want to. A more than 3% variation max is a no go area for the car.

Notice the percentage variation on your guessed sizes in the attached images compared to stock size. Hopefully you guys can infer why is variation percentage visible in the bottom highlighted red instead of green. There is a method to changing tyre sizes. Its a Civic not a Wagon

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469613425.047011.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  204.2 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469613442.216953.jpg
Views: 1158
Size:  211.1 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469613455.489928.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  207.4 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469613467.093391.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  216.1 KB

If they had to make the car more comfortable by putting huge tyres they would have already done it themselves.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Very informative. Thanks a lot for sharing. However I would like to add something if you don't mind. This picture is from a fuel filler lid of a 2013 Mercedes Benz E-250. As I'm sure you know, it's a 1.8L turbo charged straight-4. I've driven this car 41,000KM over the last 3-4 years. And 95% of the time it has been filled up with regular petrol since hi-octane is hard to get. The recommended fuel is 95RON and minimum required is 91 . but it has been running perfectly fine on 87. Engine sounds and performs exactly like brand new. No issues at all. And any car enthusiast knows that German engines are much more sensitive to lower grade fuels than Japanese ones. So in my humble opinion, the 1.5Turbo Honda engine shouldn't have too many issues running on 87. What do you think?Name:  1469613700808.jpg
Views: 1045
Size:  177.4 KB

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

if you cant get hi-octane , the best bet would be Total stations which is already producing RON 90 as standard

"Network Fuels

Total Parco offers a variety of top quality fuels on its service stations to suit the needs of every customer and is at the forefront of taking new initiatives in the oil industry. It was the first OMC in Pakistan to launch 90RON unleaded petrol under the brand name of Hi-Super without any additional cost to the customer."
      Fuels - Total Parco Pakistan Ltd

******Aristrocrat******

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir totally agreed, I myself have been driving an E200 without hi-octane without any sort of issues at all. But that is not the point in discussion. Information is being shared for those who are not willing to take a risk driving their cars under 91 with teething problems and warranty risks which may be by manufacturer even if the fault arises from a manufacturing defect but traces of using un specified fuel may take the blame away from them and the owner bears loss.

Very informative. Thanks a lot for sharing. However I would like to add something if you don't mind. This picture is from a fuel filler lid of a 2013 Mercedes Benz E-250. As I'm sure you know, it's a 1.8L turbo charged straight-4. I've driven this car 41,000KM over the last 3-4 years. And 95% of the time it has been filled up with regular petrol since hi-octane is hard to get. The recommended fuel is 95RON and minimum required is 91 . but it has been running perfectly fine on 87. Engine sounds and performs exactly like brand new. No issues at all. And any car enthusiast knows that German engines are much more sensitive to lower grade fuels than Japanese ones. So in my humble opinion, the 1.5Turbo Honda engine shouldn't have too many issues running on 87. What do you think?Name:  1469613700808.jpg

• 27-07-2016, 03:19 PM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

If any tyre shop adjusts these BG in replacement and exchange around 15k max 20k I may change tyres to Yokohama but keeping the same size. If not I intend to keep BG Luxo and will try them for an year at least.

Yes same , kept euros on my Gli then switched to Yokos so that I can say that atlest I tried the euros ..
      Now will keep the BG to get first hand experience of them and form my own opinion.
      The person who said, " money can't buy happiness". Clearly didn't know where to shop.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir totally agreed, I myself have been driving an E200 without hi-octane without any sort of issues at all. But that is not the point in discussion. Information is being shared for those who are not willing to take a risk driving their cars under 91 with teething problems and warranty risks which may be by manufacturer even if the fault arises from a manufacturing defect but traces of using un specified fuel may take the blame away from them and the owner bears loss.

Point taken

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

The suspension is not designed to withstand that kind of load with such a massive increase in percentage. The drive will be ruined and so will the suspension be burdened. Kindly don't misguide others and study such a suggestion and it's ramifications before posting. Here is a reference of diametric variation in the sizes you suggested and check anywhere you want to. A more than 3% variation max is a no go area for the car.

Notice the percentage variation on your guessed sizes in the attached images compared to stock size. Hopefully you guys can infer why is variation percentage visible in the bottom highlighted red instead of green. There is a method to changing tyre sizes. Its a Civic not a Wagon

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469613425.047011.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  204.2 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469613442.216953.jpg
Views: 1158
Size:  211.1 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469613455.489928.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  207.4 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469613467.093391.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  216.1 KB

If they had to make the car more comfortable by putting huge tyres they would have already done it themselves.

Hmmmm......

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

So can you tell us that is this information valid nation wide or for just Attock Oil Refineries ?
      "Value has a value, only if its value is valued"

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by saadtn1 View Post
      So can you tell us that is this information valid nation wide or for just Attock Oil Refineries ?
      Applicable as a "minimum" standard of 88 for all.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Asalam o Alikum guys

I have been a silent reader of this forum since day 1. I was eagerly awaiting the launch of Civic X in Pakistan and I visited Honda Classic Islamabad on the day of the launch. I was amazed by the beauty of this car. I know many people have highlighted numerous quality issues with the cars displayed by Honda but i sincerely hope that the actual cars delivered by honda would be much better.

I could not follow this forum the last couple of days so this might be a repost, however, I am attaching some pics of Civic X hard top model in lunar silver displayed at Honda Empire Mirpur

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I have owned few German turbo cars and yes they work fine with super regular fuel but the engine wont perform same as high-octane even wont give better fuel average. For civic it will work fine but the turbo is boosting around 16.5psi(1.1bar) which is higher than other turbo car boost....high boost need high octane fuel so i hope everyone wont fill regular super atleast i wont dont want to risk the engine/turbo life
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List