Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 921 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173573 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 18404
Like Tree11437Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,464
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #1441
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Trust me it felt super cramped, unless ure height is below average. I am 5-11 which isn't exactly tall and with the front seat adjusted according to my height it was suffocating to sit at the back.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      It wasn't for me and I am also 5"11.
      Other things aside, in 3 million category nothing comes close to vezel. Bestest vehicle by Honda ever.
      I have never ever driven such an awesome vehicle before.
      The technology and the quality used is top notch.
      Both Grande and Oriel are crap in front of this beast.

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

    • #1442
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,635
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation USDM Civic [This is IT!]

      Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel_Ali View Post
      It wasn't for me and I am also 5"11.
      Other things aside, in 3 million category nothing comes close to vezel. Bestest vehicle by Honda ever.
      I have never ever driven such an awesome vehicle before.
      The technology and the quality used is top notch.
      Both Grande and Oriel are crap in front of this beast.

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
      In that case justice would be comparing an imported Civic with a Vezel. Comparison is not valid in any case since both are from different categories.
      Then again, it's about preference. Civic and Grande are both crap infront of a Mercedes C class 2007/8 and instead of spending 3.5 million on a glorified hatchback i.e. Vezel/HRV i'd buy a used german sedan for 3.0 and keep the remaining 0.5 for its maintainence since Grande and Civic are in any case crap against Vezel. Then Vezel is crap to drive against something German which is in a far different league of premium materials and driving pleasure despite being that old... Bwahahaha.... :p
      Even though it's based on a Honda Fit underneath (which again is a hatchback) Vezel doesn't justify any more than 2.5 million.
      In any case why have we started Vezel debate in a Civic-X forum?


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #1443
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,721
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Waqar29 View Post
      i have a very strong contact at honda atlas......i worked with that guy and i was in procurement department of pakistan largest telecom company ...we purchased lot of civics city and accord from them for organization managers vp...etc....he just told me that new civic will expected to launch in Oct 16......not before that.....he said march/april 16 not possible....and it will first launch in thailand and after thailand we get this model


      I am really confused
      I recently bought a brandnew City Prosmatec 1.3
      The car has done only 800 kms and on my recent visit to 3S i came to know that Atlas is planning to launch New City in Feb to April 2016 and new civic in 4th quarter 2016
      No doubt i really love the quality and overall finish of my City but it will lose its value after the launch new shape so now with heavy heart i am planning to sell it and get a 0 meter XLi obviously thats the most pathetic thing to do but i dont want to waste my hard earned money , as I am planning to get 10th gen Civic IN SHA ALLAH and city will give me a loss of 2 lacs atleast after new City's launch..currently i have a really good offer and there is no loss
      Still confused since its automatic and really nice and the quality is better than XLi
      Xli would be pathetic but wont give any loss even after new Civic's or City's launch ..
      I would really appreciate if you can confirm the news
      If Atlas is planning launch new Civic first then i will happily keep this City and will save myself from the discomfort of pathetic xli
      Or if they are launching New City before New Civic then i will have to dispose it off at the right time before it gives any loss
      Pls Adv
      Waiting for your reply
      Thanks
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #1444
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,635
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      I am really confused
      I recently bought a brandnew City Prosmatec 1.3
      The car has done only 800 kms and on my recent visit to 3S i came to know that Atlas is planning to launch New City in Feb to April 2016 and new civic in 4th quarter 2016
      No doubt i really love the quality and overall finish of my City but it will lose its value after the launch new shape so now with heavy heart i am planning to sell it and get a 0 meter XLi obviously thats the most pathetic thing to do but i dont want to waste my hard earned money , as I am planning to get 10th gen Civic IN SHA ALLAH and city will give me a loss of 2 lacs atleast after new City's launch..currently i have a really good offer and there is no loss
      Still confused since its automatic and really nice and the quality is better than XLi
      Xli would be pathetic but wont give any loss even after new Civic's or City's launch ..
      I would really appreciate if you can confirm the news
      If Atlas is planning launch new Civic first then i will happily keep this City and will save myself from the discomfort of pathetic xli
      Or if they are launching New City before New Civic then i will have to dispose it off at the right time before it gives any loss
      Pls Adv
      Waiting for your reply
      Thanks
      Enjoy your car, the mere financial loss is not worth your pleasure being sacrificed.


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #1445
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      In that case justice would be comparing an imported Civic with a Vezel. Comparison is not valid in any case since both are from different categories.
      Then again, it's about preference. Civic and Grande are both crap infront of a Mercedes C class 2007/8 and instead of spending 3.5 million on a glorified hatchback i.e. Vezel/HRV i'd buy a used german sedan for 3.0 and keep the remaining 0.5 for its maintainence since Grande and Civic are in any case crap against Vezel. Then Vezel is crap to drive against something German which is in a far different league of premium materials and driving pleasure despite being that old... Bwahahaha....
      Even though it's based on a Honda Fit underneath (which again is a hatchback) Vezel doesn't justify any more than 2.5 million.
      In any case why have we started Vezel debate in a Civic-X forum?


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based
      Vezel is brand new bro. I would never ever buy those busted abused Germans. And repairing them would require 1 million at least plus mental and physical pain and after all this I am dead sure they would still not function properly.

      No doubt imported civic would be a perfect match but in current scenario that is not possible so assumptions don't apply here.

      What ever platform vezel is on. Its light years ahead of what is offered here. And 10th gen civic would be the same as 9th gen interms of quality and features, atlas would just give a new engine and then brag about it rest they will ignore all other essentials.

      Lastly now a days vezel zero meter costs 3.25m. And in this range nothing comes close to it.

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

    • #1446
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Ops yes we should stick to civic x

      Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

    • #1447
      PakWheeler Follow
      Waqar29's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      80
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      I am really confused
      I recently bought a brandnew City Prosmatec 1.3
      The car has done only 800 kms and on my recent visit to 3S i came to know that Atlas is planning to launch New City in Feb to April 2016 and new civic in 4th quarter 2016
      No doubt i really love the quality and overall finish of my City but it will lose its value after the launch new shape so now with heavy heart i am planning to sell it and get a 0 meter XLi obviously thats the most pathetic thing to do but i dont want to waste my hard earned money , as I am planning to get 10th gen Civic IN SHA ALLAH and city will give me a loss of 2 lacs atleast after new City's launch..currently i have a really good offer and there is no loss
      Still confused since its automatic and really nice and the quality is better than XLi
      Xli would be pathetic but wont give any loss even after new Civic's or City's launch ..
      I would really appreciate if you can confirm the news
      If Atlas is planning launch new Civic first then i will happily keep this City and will save myself from the discomfort of pathetic xli
      Or if they are launching New City before New Civic then i will have to dispose it off at the right time before it gives any loss
      Pls Adv
      Waiting for your reply
      Thanks
      Bro we are also in confusion....we have money in hand right now to buy around 28 lac car. We can buy grande right now but i asked my dad to not buy it now and better wait for civic till then keep our altis 1.6 sr. Now my contact told me that it will launch in october 16 mean we have to wait one year :s
      In your case bro my adv is to keep ur current city and once new civic launch buy it. If i were in ur place i will do that

    • #1448
      PakWheeler Follow
      ghayyour's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      38
      Posts
      391
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by silentassassin1 View Post
      ^Its all fun and low amount of comfort. Give a hard and solid feel to the car over high speeds in particular. You can enjoy your city and we can enjoy our civic.
      Sir...! I have both city 2011 and reborn 2012. the difference in steering is very much obvious. at high speed yes I do agree that hydraulic gives a feel of control but mostly I drive in cities where hydraulic is really a big problem. but it depends on driving styles and varies from driver to driver. agreed.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #1449
      PakWheeler Follow
      ghayyour's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      38
      Posts
      391
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Waqar29 View Post
      i have a very strong contact at honda atlas......i worked with that guy and i was in procurement department of pakistan largest telecom company ...we purchased lot of civics city and accord from them for organization managers vp...etc....he just told me that new civic will expected to launch in Oct 16......not before that.....he said march/april 16 not possible....and it will first launch in thailand and after thailand we get this model
      generally employees of auto companies do not share such details even if they know because it's highly confidential info and the sales can be drastically reduced if these guys tell the right date or month. the parts suppliers also have very much uptodate info. the vendors are quite busy these days to develop the parts and paints for civic X. this won't take too long .......


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    • #1450
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      InNoCeNt_DeViL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      27
      Posts
      6,721
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      160 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Waqar29 View Post
      Bro we are also in confusion....we have money in hand right now to buy around 28 lac car. We can buy grande right now but i asked my dad to not buy it now and better wait for civic till then keep our altis 1.6 sr. Now my contact told me that it will launch in october 16 mean we have to wait one year :s
      In your case bro my adv is to keep ur current city and once new civic launch buy it. If i were in ur place i will do that
      Bro as you said you have some strong connection
      Can you pls ask him about new shape of City
      I have heard they are planning to launch new city in feb - april 2016
      Is that true
      PREDATOR 11th Gen Corolla and RED MAMBA Reborn...
      Blast from the Past Sabre 9th gen Civic n Blue Max Reborn...

    • #1451
      PakWheeler Follow
      GreenBeret's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      164
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      The 2000cc engine is K20C2. There is manual and auto transmission in this. 158 bhp. Civic type-R uses K20C1 and that has 300 Bhp.

      The 1500cc engine is D15 B7. Only in auto transmission. 183 Bhp due to turbo.

    • #1452
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mubeenshahid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Sargodha
      Age
      25
      Posts
      8,355
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      I think most probably old r8 or 2.0l as they are available with both manual and auto

      Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
      Aunda Fan

    • #1453
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mubeenshahid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Sargodha
      Age
      25
      Posts
      8,355
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      And I never felt tired driving hydraulic steering on my 8th gen in city

      Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
      Aunda Fan

    • #1454
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mubeenshahid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Sargodha
      Age
      25
      Posts
      8,355
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0
      Aunda Fan

    • #1455
      PakWheeler Follow
      GreenBeret's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      164
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      The 1.5 L engine with Turbo charger will need 98 or 100 RON, not only for good power output but also for Turbo Charger's life as well as engine life. 98 and 100 RON is not available in Pakistan. Using 87 RON as fuel(Super) in a car with turbo charger, im sceptical what the result will be after a few months.

      Secondly,I am not sure if Honda techs in Honda workshops and Pit shops are trained to work on turbo chargers or turbo charged engines. and then what about local mechanics.

      Fuel consumption wise,2.0L might be having better economy than 1.5L after all. A turbocharger forces more air in to the engine so it can be able to burn more fuel. i doubt anyone will be driving off boost on a turbo charged engine, however in the off boost state the engine will not be consuming as much fuel as when the turbo is really spooling thus making it more efficient.

    • #1456
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,635
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by GreenBeret View Post
      The 1.5 L engine with Turbo charger will need 98 or 100 RON, not only for good power output but also for Turbo Charger's life as well as engine life. 98 and 100 RON is not available in Pakistan. Using 87 RON as fuel(Super) in a car with turbo charger, im sceptical what the result will be after a few months.

      Secondly,I am not sure if Honda techs in Honda workshops and Pit shops are trained to work on turbo chargers or turbo charged engines. and then what about local mechanics.

      Fuel consumption wise,2.0L might be having better economy than 1.5L after all. A turbocharger forces more air in to the engine so it can be able to burn more fuel. i doubt anyone will be driving off boost on a turbo charged engine, however in the off boost state the engine will not be consuming as much fuel as when the turbo is really spooling thus making it more efficient.
      Bro forget it. No matter how hard you try to explain people will not get it. Let us stay in a wish for the time being. If you know what i mean


      Lost email account on which my i.d ali.archilounge was based

    • #1457
      PakWheeler Follow
      kzaki's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2009
      Location
      Calgary
      Age
      37
      Posts
      657
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      10 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      New Civic is launched in Canada and that comes in 1.5L Turbo... Took test drive and its really good car.
      Car feel, looks and handling is like sports car... Love the feel when turbo kicks in...
      2litre Turbo is going to out next year which is a replacement of Civic Si.

    • #1458
      PakWheeler Follow
      eemmads's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2015
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      198
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Looking by the trend on this thread, i also have some inside news from my uncle's neighbour's friend's brother's distant relative, who doesnt even work at honda atlas that honda civic 10th generation will be launched in 2016!!!!! 😒

    • #1459
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mubeenshahid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Sargodha
      Age
      25
      Posts
      8,355
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Now i want this civic quick
      Aunda Fan

    • #1460
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      silentassassin1's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Gujranwala
      Posts
      4,186
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      55 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Honda Atlas is literally begging to sell the current civic.

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •