Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 736 of 921 FirstFirst ... 236636686726734735736737738746786836 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,720 of 18407
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

No.. I didn't ask as it was email conversation and more from not a direct tech related person. More of customer care and not from factory. I will try to see what I can dig

I really want to know about this suspension as it will make a major difference. From the facts I presented.. I am little skeptical about these hydrulic fluid filled bushing on the rear.. on USDM it's available on front suspension as well but it's standard on all models for front.. but for rear only on 1.5.

Atlas have cut corners and that's why I placed this question in front of you guys. The Civic website is so dull as well as the pamphlet

Quote Originally Posted by asadi13 View Post
      Have you asked them about the suspension? The people at dealership doesnt even knows the difference between PT and CVT so no point asking them, its a bit technical question and only some one from the factory can answer.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
      Sir are you going to keep Altis or shifting to civic anyway?
      Altis was sold and my only purpose to be in this thread or going to show room to see the new Civic was that I was considering to buy it.
      But the things I saw with my own eyes and the feedback of so many respected members here, I am still undecided. Most likely go to the other brand top of the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      Hello guys. So today out of ordinary I decided to take some time out of my schedule to have a detailed look at PKDM civic. My first stop was Honda Avenue Islamabad.

First impressions.
      Well the car looks good in person. Pretty much the same as what I saw back in United States.

As soon as I opened the door to sit in. Hopped in. Seats?
      Dang! Seats are totally not the same. Much much downgraded. Stitching of that so called leather is really pathetic.

I won't talk about those door welds and all as it has already been discussed and described in detail by the OP of this thread.

Coming towards the center console. Well. They've ruined center console by shoving in that stupid good for nothing screen and the arm rest isn't even adjustable. Thumbs up Atlas for ruining that center console and arm rest.

Uneven gaps between different panels in interior caught my attention. See the pictures attached below.
      I mean for heaven's sake Atlas. You people are charging us 3.0 million rupee for this very car and look at this build quality. I really expected something better from you people this time. But what you people have come up with is absolutely disappointing. Heck even my 9th gen civic or 2015 City doesn't have these kinda flaws.
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701898
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -170190610th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701907

Here. Have a look at the finish.
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1701899

Walked out of Honda Avenue in confusion. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was that really a Honda Civic about which I used to brag among Toyota Corolla owners that build quality of Civic is far better? Well.. I'm still in a state of shock.
      Checked three cars in Honda avenue and all of them had these issues.

Since I had to go Pindi saddar for some errand. I decided to pay a visit to Honda Centre to check the cars on display over there as I had heard that there were some issues with initial lot of cars. Checked 3 cars over there and every car had these finishing issues and build quality issues. I even got a car opened which was reserved for a customer. Even that car had same issues.

Conclusion : Totally disappointed and surprised what Atlas has done to this car.
      I would surely think more than twice before buying this very PKDM Civic and yes this is coming from a loyal PKDM Honda customer/enthusiast who has owned 6th,7th,8th,9th gen civic.

Regards.

I second each and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by syedahmedsaad View Post
      It did not offend me at all sir, but with what you have been posting lately rather posting ONLY on this thread....
      Well what can I say....
      Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N910C using PW Forums mobile app
      Kindly point out any post in which I have targeted or shown disrespect to any of the respected fellow member? Apart from that I feel that you are disturbed my style. I am sorry I cannot change that according to people's wishes.

Brother SK_KingPiN has also vindicated me. So please relax.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      224 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AK471 View Post
      While the QC bashing here continues and hopefully comes to the notice of Honda Atlas for correction in delivery cars, I personally went to finalize payment for my pre-booked, after a call from their rep.

Prebooked of June 8 was Turbo. And 2 days before launch, they convinced me into 1.8 over the phone. And then today....I still stuck firm with the Turbo and presented the DD of remaining amount. 1.5T....it's going to be, Inshallah.

Few observations:

1) Lunar silver is really not that "lunar" as supposed, and as per pictures here.

In reality......it's pretty dull. Car looses the sporty looks. So.....decided White.

2) IMHO.......The "on-road" price difference between fully loaded Oriel and Turbo 1.5 is hardly 285.000-300.000 for non-filers.

I deem a long wait for this gen....and the dishing out of +2.5 Mils already.....DOES justify the selection of Turbo....if the budget allows.

3) I asked if test-drive was possible....and guess what I was frankly told? " Sir Jee, if we allowed test driving, people would test the Turbo more than the Oriel......and after tasting it's drive.....well......they probably wouldn't be comfortable with the 1.8"!!!!

Whatever......I'm of the opinion that a model change after 8-10 years ( Yes, forget the transient 9 gen), a car needs to be changed beyond the looks only.

I feel and hope....Earth Dreams is here to stay.....and posing a torque factor of 230 vs 175 of Oriel, and 174 Hp's vs 140 of Oriel.......it's gonna stay with customer satisfaction.

4 in the cockpit....trunk full..... and uphills....The turbo is gonna be more pleasing to your foot pressure, IMHO.

It's not at all about "racing". The added 'musclemania" can be a utility indeed.

Regards.
      It not only has good torque but flat torque from 2200-4400 rpm or something and it produces 173 at 5500 compared to 6000 or 6500 of 1.8 . My figures maybe a little off but its mentioned in the specs sheet

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      84 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Most of the people raising voice and pointing out issues are actually civic lovers. You only get hurt this much if you are expecting a lot from top manufacturer and their flagship car but crap is shoved on your face. Whether some one is owner or not, able to buy it or not, it is his right to have a say as a car enthusiast. It only needs a sane mind to see that clearly blunders have been made by atlas. And it is their criticism which has led atlas to work on the mistakes they have made. Only because of their criticism atlas has promised to fix the loops on delivery cars. Had it not been the case, you would see 5000 furious owners bashing atlas for delivering such low quality build car. Try to understand highlighting the issues is actually better for atlas itself, the owners and automotive industry of Pakistan.

9th gen was criticised through out the world for low quality finish and plastic feel on dash (along with other stuff), by the same people who praised 8th gen to skies. Does this mean that they are being paid by other car manufacturer. In fact it is due to this international criticism we currently have such a great car i.e civic X. We are so emotional that we start bashing others just because they have a different opinion (which i personally agree is correct). The counter argument that even toyota has these issues is not at all valid. I am pretty sure indus is closely observing the current happenings and due to criticism of many respected members here, they will be careful when they launch the next model.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Guys. An update!

Someone from Honda reached out to me and assured me that weld issues have been taken seriously at the higher level as the post on social media gone viral.

Respected QC team has already pulled up their sleeves and hopefully as we agreed as well, the posted weld issues will be resolved. I am sharing this for the fact that as we show anger on bad things, we must appreciate the good steps as well.

For the privacy reason I can't share the name or designation. We will bring up this issue if we see same on delivered cars.

Thanks

Healthy criticism paid off

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      224 Post(s)
      Tagged
      7 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
      Why the difference in workmanship then?

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      Poor Quality Control. I can't say anything else.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
      Always respect your parents

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Everyth1 was right in the 8th gen reborn... The shape the engine the interior but the road noise and suspension always led it down on our roads ...a little improved in the 9th gen but the looks led it down....

In All hopes for civic x the suspension part is of utter significance- a comfy sound less drive which we were deprived of since generations and where Corolla shines like a star.
      If civic x just prove to be fast and due to poor workmanship and inferior materials fails to be comfy and reduce road noise.. Then sorry the hype and the hike will be short lived and will nose dive by the year.

Nothing out of the world is anticipated from civic just a suspension which matches your segment- match Altis.. And for the fast and furious part we are ready to pay half million more for the turbo with a smile.
      Atlas listen ..you still not have delivered cars and you have time to correct though its too late but you can fix... We can wait the intial delay but cant repent everyday over our dreams- it infuriates.
      We potential civic x owners are spending for pleasure not for continuous torture.

Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys. An update!

Someone from Honda reached out to me and assured me that weld issues have been taken seriously at the higher level as the post on social media gone viral.

Respected QC team has already pulled up their sleeves and hopefully as we agreed as well, the posted weld issues will be resolved. I am sharing this for the fact that as we show anger on bad things, we must appreciate the good steps as well.

For the privacy reason I can't share the name or designation. We will bring up this issue if we see same on delivered cars.

Thanks

That's really a good news for those who will get delivery after couple of months.

Please can you share if the joints shown in your USDM pics are actually welding joints or they used sealants? Also in one of your posts you mentioned that weld are now been replaced by sealants. Does Honda US also use these sealants in any of their variants instead of welds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

A friend who makes parts for Honda Atlas said that they were up his back side regarding delivery times and quality of parts....he was told that they have to build a car and send to Japan by the end of January 2016 for quality control checks.....Japanese can't stuff up...it could only be our brothers at Honda Atlas....reasons could be that they did not keep QC at a high level for display cars as we know what they have been through namely the damage done to them mentioned some pages back
      we ride together......we die together.......BAD BOYS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      28 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469775165.486891.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  102.8 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469775181.305044.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  64.1 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469775193.723716.jpg
Views: 684
Size:  138.9 KB

hardtop lunar silver unable to take pics of interior yar ye uncle gari ko chor hi ni raha ta

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using PW Forums
      Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths...

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umarsaryar View Post
      .he was told that they have to build a car and send to Japan by the end of January 2016 for quality control checks.....
      they already did it in jan or they have to send it in the future?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

@fazalwahab11375 Is it confirmed that asean civic uses the same suspension as USDM for the 1.5T?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
      Went to Honda Classic today to get an update about my Turbo Delivery.
      As per the salesman, my number is in between 60 to 70th slot since I booked on 10th July.
      He said Honda Atlas are shipping 15 Turbo and around 30 to 40 1.8 units starting from August onwards. Mostly the buyers switched from Turbo to 1.8 Oriel so he offered me the same and if I do so, I will get the Oriel in August for sure.
      I asked him about the remaining payment of my booking and he said you still have time and we will call you once we get new Delivery lists from Honda Atlas. I said ok fine so I have time to decide either I go for Turbo or Oriel

Now the best part is that today white Oriel 1.8 was sold out on OWN and guess what.....
      It was 3lac straight away and when I asked about the Turbo own, they said 4 lac standby own offers but we are waiting to receive Turbo units other then the Display ones since we can not sell the display unit. OMG

Rest i would like to share some pics of new colors and vdo

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469726414.561586.jpg
Views: 1187
Size:  227.3 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469726437.881554.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  190.5 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469726455.934380.jpg
Views: 1177
Size:  209.8 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469726500.279640.jpg
Views: 1171
Size:  115.2 KB

Silver Hardtop the one shown in the video

Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469726533.994226.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  116.5 KB

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
      Looks like u. titanium

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Anyone got a regular delivery yet or not?

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I have noticed that we tend to blame atlas Honda for all the issues and exonerate Honda Japan. The fact is that Honda Japan is a 51pct owner of the company enjoying full control. The CEO, and heads of production and quality are all Japanese. The atlas group only owns 25pct of the company and has little say in day to day to day affairs.

The low quality seems to be a conscious decision by Honda Japan to keep costs low and profits high considering low competition and weak regulatory environment in pakistan.

For motorcycles we can blame atlas who are the majority owner of that venture.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Wow i went to Naran and this thread passed 70 pages
      Aunda Fan

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys. An update!

Thanks

This is why we were criticising it. If we hadn't criticised it and had moved on this wouldn't have happened. Good job fazal bhai.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by autophile View Post
      Altis was sold and my only purpose to be in this thread or going to show room to see the new Civic was that I was considering to buy it.
      But the things I saw with my own eyes and the feedback of so many respected members here, I am still undecided. Most likely go to the other brand top of the line.

I second each and everything.

Kindly point out any post in which I have targeted or shown disrespect to any of the respected fellow member? Apart from that I feel that you are disturbed my style. I am sorry I cannot change that according to people's wishes.

Brother SK_KingPiN has also vindicated me. So please relax.
      Sir, with all due respect, the healthy criticism and opinions of the likes of @fazalwahab11375 and brother sk_kingpin are always appreciated and may as well bring in some positive changes for all of us especially for the ones who have already booked it, But did you see your comments being reported to the mods continuously by some of the very regular contributing members of PWs.

Seriously comments such as below only ruin the quality of the thread, which the mods esp. Fazal bhai has been repeatedly emphasizing....

10 rs ka rubber Atlas
      6 rs ka plastic Atlas
      Wiper farigh hain Atlas
      Weld khul jaye ga Atlas
      Seats are like Chingchi Atlas
      Welds are worse than Mehran Atlas
      Shattered my dreams Atlas...... and the list goes on

Sub ko pata lugg gya hai sir, that you are going to but a grande now, why hammer it in everybody's head everyday

PEACE!

p.s. and this would be my final post on this, sir buss ho gayee hai - all I wanted was that the contributions to the thread remain positive, but then again, this is a public thread and you have all the rights to say whatever you feel like....

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - a9e24a84b4b9bf994006bf8aeb9f6e7a10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - f402e7fe246bd9072a06e4896f314b2b

My friend got his oriel tomorrow and he is not satisfied with the joint issues. He sold his corolla 2015 at same price at which he bought it. Anyways he doesn't care about joint issues and he's happy. Plus I asked about the dash board noise and he said that he hasn't heard any till now though the material used is poor. Otherwise it's ride is good.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Name:  1469783551365.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  55.4 KB

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List