Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 740 of 925 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742750790840 ... LastLast
Results 14,781 to 14,800 of 18494
Like Tree11458Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,491
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14781
      PakWheeler Follow
      aliazharch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      32
      Posts
      9
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Thats for sure. Problem is the road which unfortunately will not be resolved in the near future. Specially karachi. But it is to b noted that car worth 2.6~3.0 million when gets sewerly scratched due to car breakers literally takes your heart out. It feels like someonez brutally scratching your own heart.
      I ve heard corolla in this regard is way better than civic. Personally never experienced. However comfort of honda is way better in terms of drive as well as ambience. However this time honda has disappointed in ambience.

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Then problem is with the road not with the car

    • #14782
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mubeenshahid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Sargodha
      Age
      25
      Posts
      8,355
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Then problem is with the road not with the car
      That's obvious bro but what's the solution?

    • #14783
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      That's obvious bro but what's the solution?
      Neither Civic nor Corolla nor City... An old suv in the same budget for e.g Prado 98, Surf 2003


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14784
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
      That's obvious bro but what's the solution?
      As you said, even your Grande touched the brakers. So we can't blame the ground clearance.

      Well, zigzagging with slow speed pretty does the work.


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #14785
      PakWheeler Follow
      AffaanAlAziz1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2010
      Location
      Rawalpindi
      Age
      32
      Posts
      709
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Neither Civic nor Corolla nor City... An old suv in the same budget for e.g Prado 98, Surf 2003


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      That's why our politicians/ elite travel in SUVs and not cars! 😎

      sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
      Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win.
      Enzo Ferrari

    • #14786
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      What is "auto on/off timer for headlight" ? Is it delay on/off which in Europe is called home coming/ leaving ?

      Did anyone tested this ? Because it looks like PKDM Civic don't have Auto dusk dawn /dark on off.. means headlights switching on automatically.
      Atlas looks like ate half of the features
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14787
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      What is "auto on/off timer for headlight" ? Is it delay on/off which in Europe is called home coming/ leaving ?

      Did anyone tested this ?
      Till 9th gen it was a feature controlled through iMid. Timer options were there as well. Don't know if it can be changed in 10th or is it fixed or is it even there because they didn't much bother to update brochures. Only edited them


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14788
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Looks like Atlas didn't give.. automatic headlights.. means switching ON in dark and OFF in day..

      They just offered the timer..


      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Till 9th gen it was a feature controlled through iMid. Timer options were there as well. Don't know if it can be changed in 10th or is it fixed or is it even there because they didn't much bother to update brochures. Only edited them


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964


      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14789
      PakWheeler Follow
      umfa85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      268
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      As you said, even your Grande touched the brakers. So we can't blame the ground clearance.

      Well, zigzagging with slow speed pretty does the work.


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      U know whenever I was driving my 11Gen corolla or 9th gen civic on Famous breaker road (PWD road) and someone in Prius or 8th gen civic or some other car with low clearance going in front of me do that zigzag thing, I was cursing him from behind why they bought such cars in Pakistan with low ground clearance. Now after booking my 10th gen civic i will be one of those people doing zigzag 😞

      Hopefully now administration of PWD will work on repairing roads rather than making new mountain peaks with metal structure in side that breaker.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #14790
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,491
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      My hatchback has ground clearance of 128mm.. I think will touch every other bump.. no matter you go zigzag zag.

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #14791
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      U know whenever I was driving my 11Gen corolla or 9th gen civic on Famous breaker road (PWD road) and someone in Prius or 8th gen civic or some other car with low clearance going in front of me do that zigzag thing, I was cursing him from behind why they bought such cars in Pakistan with low ground clearance. Now after booking my 10th gen civic i will be one of those people doing zigzag

      Hopefully now administration of PWD will work on repairing roads rather than making new mountain peaks with metal structure in side that breaker.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums
      Well, they should use cat eyes for speed breaker. Here in Lhr and FSD, administration has removed most of the traditional spead speaker. And they put the cat eyes


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #14792
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      Well, they should use cat eyes for speed breaker. Here in Lhr and FSD, administration has removed most of the traditional spead speaker. And they put the cat eyes


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      After the cat eyes new acrylic or metal humps are also being put. They are even better than cat eyes. Cat eyes ruin tyres


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14793
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      zuhaibafzal's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Posts
      5,661
      Follows
      4
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      2
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      4

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      After the cat eyes new acrylic or metal humps are also being put. They are even better than cat eyes. Cat eyes ruin tyres


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Yeah have seen them too. Exactly they are better than cat eyes

      The worst cat eyes i have seen in Punjab University New Campus. They are tyre killers


      Sent from my iPhone 6S using Tapatalk
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

    • #14794
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      These are better than both car breakers and tyre killers

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469811840.325033.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  95.6 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469811857.950464.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  41.8 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14795
      PakWheeler Follow
      mohsinirshad1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      20
      Posts
      549
      Follows
      1
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Just spotted an oriel . Was looking good but tbh white is not that catchy in this model . Or maybe will look better in daylight!

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469812260.906937.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  42.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469812273.398858.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  38.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469812283.520898.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  46.5 KB


      Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums

    • #14796
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,664
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by mohsinirshad1 View Post
      Just spotted an oriel . Was looking good but tbh white is not that catchy in this model . Or maybe will look better in daylight!

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469812260.906937.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  42.0 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469812273.398858.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  38.3 KBName:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469812283.520898.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  46.5 KB


      Sent from my iPhone 6 using PW Forums
      H market, I also spotted one outside Stadium/National hospital
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469812484.917928.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  98.4 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469812553.885538.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  91.4 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #14797
      PakWheeler Follow
      umfa85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      268
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      These are better than both car breakers and tyre killers

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469811840.325033.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  95.6 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469811857.950464.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  41.8 KB


      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Yes the are much much better speed breakers. We have same in Bahria.

      However in PWD some stupid *** uses metal frame and concrete to made those car breakers. I guess even someone driving jeep will think twice before passing through those breakers.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #14798
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Bad_Cheetah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      27
      Posts
      5,946
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      What is "auto on/off timer for headlight" ? Is it delay on/off which in Europe is called home coming/ leaving ?

      Did anyone tested this ? Because it looks like PKDM Civic don't have Auto dusk dawn /dark on off.. means headlights switching on automatically.
      Atlas looks like ate half of the features
      Although the full feature is not available in our Civic but the feature which they do give us is quite handy when parking the car in a dark spot or in a parking lot, it aluminates the area for better security and also reduces the chances of not being able to spot your car in the lot.
      Ive been in both situations and it proved handy I have set auto lights timer at 15secs after door lock.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #14799
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Bad_Cheetah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      27
      Posts
      5,946
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Another feature which i like in the X is the auto door lock after certain time period.
      Proves to be very handy and safe on the road.


      Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

    • #14800
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      mubeenshahid's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Location
      Sargodha
      Age
      25
      Posts
      8,355
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      These are better than both car breakers and tyre killers

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469811840.325033.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  95.6 KB
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469811857.950464.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  41.8 KB


      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      These are much better. Mostly in Sargodha they are being used
      Aunda Fan

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •