Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 742 of 925 FirstFirst ... 242642692732740741742743744752792842 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,840 of 18494
Like Tree11458Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      77 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      90 lakh

Salute to our authorities
      Eat Well ~ Travel Often

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by salmankhilji View Post
      Bro,

I have also lived in the US and bought cars in many states, so I will answer. This depends on what State you live in. Mostly, you pay sales tax, which varies from state to state. For example, in Washington state, the Sales tax is 9.5%. So when I bought my Camry for $20k, I paid roughly $22k on-the-road price. Yearly token to pay was around $50 in 2007 but increased to around $90 in 2014 regardless of the value of your vehicle. Washington is good though. When you buy a car, you only pay tax once. One of the cars I bought was in Kansas. Back then, you paid around 6.5% sales tax, but you had to keep paying it every year (with depreciated value). The first year, I paid around $1200 to register a $20k car. The next year, I had to pay around $900 or so. The last year which I kept the car was around $450 (4th year I think). That was 20 years ago, and I think they have told me that Kansas has since moved away from making you pay every year. Oregon is sales tax free. I haven't lived in Oregon, but what I have been told that if you buy your car in Oregon, they won't let you register in another state without paying sales tax first. There might be some other vehicle tax in Oregon that I am not aware of. Florida and Oklahoma are also close to Washington state as far as taxes on vehicle purchase go.

HTH
      Thanks for the insight bro.

Very informative. So you gave to be residing in the state or can register from another state to save on the sales tax?

I'm glad its not crazy like Pakistan where a good 20 do 30% of the total amount is taxes

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

and In NY its altogether different.. We pay just sales tax 8.62 at timer of purchase. around 75 DMV/ motor vehicle fee .. every two year registration fee is around 140 for cars.

Quote Originally Posted by salmankhilji View Post
      Bro,

I have also lived in the US and bought cars in many states, so I will answer. This depends on what State you live in. Mostly, you pay sales tax, which varies from state to state. For example, in Washington state, the Sales tax is 9.5%. So when I bought my Camry for $20k, I paid roughly $22k on-the-road price. Yearly token to pay was around $50 in 2007 but increased to around $90 in 2014 regardless of the value of your vehicle. Washington is good though. When you buy a car, you only pay tax once. One of the cars I bought was in Kansas. Back then, you paid around 6.5% sales tax, but you had to keep paying it every year (with depreciated value). The first year, I paid around $1200 to register a $20k car. The next year, I had to pay around $900 or so. The last year which I kept the car was around $450 (4th year I think). That was 20 years ago, and I think they have told me that Kansas has since moved away from making you pay every year. Oregon is sales tax free. I haven't lived in Oregon, but what I have been told that if you buy your car in Oregon, they won't let you register in another state without paying sales tax first. There might be some other vehicle tax in Oregon that I am not aware of. Florida and Oklahoma are also close to Washington state as far as taxes on vehicle purchase go.

HTH

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

you have to re register your car in the state you reside. Its illegal to keep cars with different registration state.. unless you are visiting. So when you move from NY TO VA.. you have re register your car. return NY plates to NY. at that time VA DMV will calculate the tax you need to pay. Same applies to license.. you must change the license to that state you reside. and same goes fro insurance on car

Quote Originally Posted by AbbasJin View Post
      Thanks for the insight bro.

Very informative. So you gave to be residing in the state or can register from another state to save on the sales tax?

I'm glad its not crazy like Pakistan where a good 20 do 30% of the total amount is taxes

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      you have to re register your car in the state you reside. Its illegal to keep cars with different registration state.. unless you are visiting. So when you move from NY TO VA.. you have re register your car. return NY plates to NY. at that time VA DMV will calculate the tax you need to pay. Same applies to license.. you must change the license to that state you reside. and same goes fro insurance on car
      That's not bad at all. Thanks for sharing, bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      126 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Expert1 View Post
      Not drifting technically but they keep the car in a slide and then back into its neutral position by.
      accelerate car in 2nd gear ... let go of the gas and immediately pull the handbrake
      turning the steering to one side
      rear tires are jammed and car goes into a slide ... ( rear end starts to slide )
      turn the wheel in the other direction and press on the gas ... pressing the gas makes the car come back in its neutral position or tries to.( Only now you can release the handbrake! )
      All of this is done very quickly and in swift motion.
      This is what I have experienced on an empty and big roundabout in DHA 2 Islamabad
      Lots of mummy daddy kids are seen doing this on 14th august on their dads rides
      Thats not drifting at all. Secondly, its a 4 door family sedan and should be driven like one. There are cheaper rwd options available. Lastly, if not concerned about your own safety kindly extend some courtesy to others. DHA2 is a residential area.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      What goes around, comes around.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

what an insane price.. Sent that much money here in $'S .. I will pick up a very well equipped S / A8 / 7 series
      S class / Range Rover ajaye is mein.
      No wonder Pakistan is way behind.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaibafzal View Post
      And what's the international price?
      80 k

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

And you also cannot lie about just visiting and cannot get away with not reregistering your car. I heard of someone having moved from Oregon to Washington (two neighboring states). Got pulled over by a cop for a some reason. When the cop inquired about re-registration, he said that he was just visiting. The same cop was waiting for him in the same place and time a month from then and wrote him a ticket! (they guy was trying not to pay the 9.5% tax over the value of his car).

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Some HOTSHOTS for Potential Buyers only

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702103

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702104

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702105

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702106

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702107

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702108

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Never knew it wasn't on your 9th because it's a very old feature and availableon many car brands on their models for years

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
      Another feature which i like in the X is the auto door lock after certain time period.
      Proves to be very handy and safe on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

With that ground clearance, say goodbye to your car if you ever take it to your village or underconstruction gt road.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      16 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      U know whenever I was driving my 11Gen corolla or 9th gen civic on Famous breaker road (PWD road) and someone in Prius or 8th gen civic or some other car with low clearance going in front of me do that zigzag thing, I was cursing him from behind why they bought such cars in Pakistan with low ground clearance. Now after booking my 10th gen civic i will be one of those people doing zigzag 😞

Hopefully now administration of PWD will work on repairing roads rather than making new mountain peaks with metal structure in side that breaker.

I have seen those massive speed bumps. Only a rolla can survive em trust me

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What is the ground clearance of 2010 corolla though?

!!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      I have 4- eyes buddy
      If you are refering to wearing specs than i will be pleased to inform you that i also do wear them but i was not aware that you can bring it up in a discussion as sane logic

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      and just like yourself i have always been a civic user between 2001 upto 2015, owned 5models in this period, and while i visited the showroom at city sales lahore 3rd time in 3 days, 3cars that were delivered had no fit/finish and welding joint issues, they were neatly managed.

Just as they say Haste makes Waste, Honda should have acted patiently and wisely, as civic is their Main Selling point in Pakistan as well.

I dont understand why the display units were so poor and now since so much is being said and done delivery vehicles are in good condition.

Not pointing any one out in particular but during my visit to city sales recently while i was keenly observing every knook and cranny of the civic, two guys were sitting in the front and having a chat by pretending to be misters know-it-all.

They were calling the paddle shifters as volume controls despite the fact that volume buttons were clearly visible. I broke into an endless Laugh in the back seat, and then told the chaps that bhai yeh gear change karnay k liye hain agar aap sports mode yani k " S " mai daal kar chalaingay gari ko.

They were like Hain???? Steering se bhe gear change hotay hain??? Wah jee wah.

Now i am confused, you yourself are admitting that display units were not upto the mark, display units represent your brand image and are normally cherry picked to showcase the world your achievement / product, if that product lacks quality than what exactly is wrong in criticizing the manufacturer for it?

One thing i have learned, when you ridicule someone, make them feel low, they will refuse to listen to you even if you are right on the other hand, give people respect even when they are wrong and they will be more than willing to hear your point of view. Food thought mate.
      Lost in /dev/null

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      406 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by baqai View Post
      If you are refering to wearing specs than i will be pleased to inform you that i also do wear them but i was not aware that you can bring it up in a discussion as sane logic

Now i am confused, you yourself are admitting that display units were not upto the mark, display units represent your brand image and are normally cherry picked to showcase the world your achievement / product, if that product lacks quality than what exactly is wrong in criticizing the manufacturer for it?

One thing i have learned, when you ridicule someone, make them feel low, they will refuse to listen to you even if you are right on the other hand, give people respect even when they are wrong and they will be more than willing to hear your point of view. Food thought mate.
      It is a lame excuse by Atlas who knew that Civic lovers will defend them blindly despite all those shoddy jobs this time. Even sabzi, fruit wala has market sense better than Atlas that he displays the best vegetables or lemons in front to attract customers. No seller in the world would showcase a shoddy or defective product, it will display the best among the lot.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      7 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalicious View Post
      Thats not drifting at all. Secondly, its a 4 door family sedan and should be driven like one. There are cheaper rwd options available. Lastly, if not concerned about your own safety kindly extend some courtesy to others. DHA2 is a residential area.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
      I was just explaining to you what he meant by drifting in a fwd car( I know its not drifting but rather what he meant by it) ..

Secondly I agree that these sedans are family cars and should be driven like one..

Anyways if you actually do your research before replying you would see that I am talking about the main roundabout in DHA 2 (Its 1km long) and deserted at night .. No no harm done to anyone else.

Plus my post was educational as well like if a FWD car gets in a slide in rain or snowy conditions pressing on the gas would be required rather than the brakes which is the human instinct in most drivers..

Thirdly don't talk like you know anything about me or my driving style.
      The person who said, " money can't buy happiness". Clearly didn't know where to shop.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smokin View Post
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469797107.442343.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  121.4 KB
      5lac own for GOD sake

with 4 lacs, buyers are lined up..thats what i heard from dealers
      ?Accept what you cannot change and change what you cannot accept'

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Keep in mind.. these initial units have all those fit and finish issues.. "most probably ".. or randomly as we see on the launch displayed cars..

Quote Originally Posted by xaini12 View Post
      with 4 lacs, buyers are lined up..thats what i heard from dealers

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      8 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post
      What is the ground clearance of 2010 corolla though?

Substantial.
      The men are back. @TGT.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List