Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 924 FirstFirst ... 244644694734742743744745746754794844 ... LastLast
Results 14,861 to 14,880 of 18478
Like Tree11453Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

overall a good car! honda altlas imports its(civics) components from thailand thats why expensive.... and thanks to our taxing system for making accord priced at 1 cr.. i still remember it used to cost 36 lacs. back in 2008
      let the freedom fly !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Sir Accord started from 2399 in 2005 from Atlas, Camry also for the same price. But then dollar was below 60pkr. Let's assume today's dollar rate it still should have been 42 According to that ratio. But the idiotic duty amd taxes have increased much more than dollar rate.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Never knew it wasn't on your 9th because it's a very old feature and availableon many car brands on their models for years
      It was there on my 8th, but i guess it was because of the aftermarket safety lock system.
      Out of the factory its not available on the 9th. It is a safety drawback in traffic because many at times you forget to lock the doors manually while driving.

I think it should be a standard on all modern PKDM cars.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Lol, this must be another first for us. Atlas Honda are true geniuses then!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Did you not take up the issue with showroom guys? If yes, what they had to say about it. I mean they need to be screwed and shamed over it. They'd definitely screw Atlas in return.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Isn't this Shame Atlas?..

I thought maybe the bin tray might be there but even now website show these cheap screws.

Read and bang your head > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...92#post5149098

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 7a14e05a8d31a86f4e5856dc25ba7dd5

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      8 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danish.sohail View Post
      Lol. I was expecting something like 160mm or something. Tbh, I want to compare it. The ramp of my garage is steep, city almost 7/10 times and corolla 3/10 times touch that ramp. Therefore I am concerned.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Don't know the exact figure but it might touch the ramp slightly because of it's length. My uncle has a 09 corolla and it scrapes his ramp even when empty and he can't bring it in at an angle because the gate is narrow. But that said it is not necessary that corolla may scrape as it has plenty of ground clearance. Civic on the other hand might.
      The men are back. @TGT.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by InNoCeNt_DeViL View Post
      Assalam o alikum Dear Pakwheelers ,
      I am posting after a long time , although I already had driven it last week but wanted to check it again before posting ( also after 1st drive you may not give a good review as you are lost in the charm of new model )* so today went for a long test drive again !
      This post is totally related to the Driving experience of 1.5T and not on quality issues just to clear , this is not to support Atlas or Civic X lovers and not even against the members who had a bad experience with display units ! This is a simple honest review based on a long half an hour drive i had today in karachi ..

I dont know from where to start but the overall experience was really good and AL HAMDULILLAH I am really happy and satisfied with my decision !

Driving Position and Visibility :

Excellent Driving position , sporty yet comfortable , loved the overall seating position .. Visibility is nice too , you can even see the bonnet from driving seat which is good for cars without Navi and front camera .. Steering wheel Felt Nice and grippy . The overall layout of the dashboard is soo good simply loved it ..

Suspension and Road Grip :
      Finally finally the suspension has really improved as compared to predecessors and competition .. I tried almost every bump and bad broken rough patch* I saw on the road and I was impressed the car had a good cushioning soft effect and is much more comfortable than previous models and almost same as competition infact even better at a few bumps and rough roads ! Grip is nice , with such a powerful engine and mind blowing acceleration the car really performed well at a sharp curve where i usually have to slow down in my 11th Gen Corolla or previous 8th n 9th gen Civics yes even better than 8th !
      VSA is a blessing indeed !

Adrenaline rush / Mind Blowing Acceleration:

The car is full of driving pleasure
      Civic's Fun to drive factor is back finally and at its peak ! Loved the engine roar car simply loves to rev !
      I floored it many times almost everytime i got a chance and what a beast it is My God ! Really impressed never thought 1 day we will drive such a fast locally assembled sedan in pakistan
      The car was smooth at higher speeds and there was hardly any cabin noise but the moment you floor it be it any speed 20 , 40 , 60 whatever it just goes like a rocket ..
      Once I floored it and was really shocked within twinkle of an eye it was at 94km/hr it is indeed really fast than all other local cars infact even better than cars of higher class.. no offence to any vezel owner here or CL9 or mark X owner or even C180 or Audi A4 owner here but This one is really really fast and a clear winner in acceleration !

Brakes are nice and i wasnt disappointed at all* brakes performed well ..

CVT Transmission :

The car was butter smooth

Paddle Shifters :

Nice placement and within reach
      Even though it is CVT but they did a great job with flappy paddles , the car really felt more responsive and just like it is going in manual mode , i was at 80+ when i shifted it to S the instrument cluster was showing M5 so i downshifted it to M3 and car immediatley gave a real feel as if I really downshifted a manual car from 5th to 3rd gear simply loved it .. indeed a great feature which further contributes to driving pleasure and fun to drive* factor ..

Brake Hold is also a great addition

When My Father was driving it I really enjoyed the front passenger seat , the low seating position is great simply loved it

And Yes 1 more thing
      We tested the car on super / regular fuel and not on Hi Octane . By this i dont mean we should drive it on super and it wont have any issues i am just sharing the fuel that was there in the car .. the car was showing more than 1000 kms and according to the guy who was with us during test drive they were using regular super continuously and no knocking or any issue yet

Road clearance is ok the car didnt hit any speed rather car breaker with 4 ppl inside ..

The Drive is really very impressive , the car is massive looks so dashing , drive is equally good loved the interior and seating position , powerful and sporty yet elegant .. A lovely car by Honda .. thumbs up !
      Nice review!
      From which showroom did u took a test drive?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhan323 View Post
      Taffeta White INSHALLAH

Sent from my iPhone6s using PW Forums
      @arkhan bro, eagerly waiting for your detailed review and pics :-)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      31 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Nice review innocent devil bhai

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Went today to check out the hardtop version. Went to Honda Centre on Peshawar Road and overall not a good experience at all .

First the pluses , the finishing issues that plagued the initial units did not seem to be there and the salesman assured me even further that when proper deliveries start they will be better than this.

Now coming to their attitude. Wow just wow. I had pre-booked the car from them and their salesperson Obaid was talking like he was doing me a favour. I asked that i wanted a test drive, he said we are not giving test drives and won't give any. I said Honda Avenue guys are giving he said I don't think so that can't be right . I said I have seen the pictures. Anyway I went to one of the display units and I asked for the key to start the car and check out the navigation system etc and they said sorry sir we can't . Wow just wow. This is how they treat their customers. I wasn't a potential customer I was the customer. What more could have I don't other than purchase the car. And I had already made 100% payment.

Anyways I got out and explained this to him after which they very reluctantly brought the keys.

On the other hand their salesperson Noman was very helpful and forthcoming. If anyone does go there then ask for him as his attitude was very good.

I have heard other people having good experience but I didn't and this will probably be the first and the last time I book a car through Honda Centre Rawalpindi.

As someone earlier stated that the attitude of the staff is such as if they are doing us a favour .

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mian_jee View Post
      Hope they also maintain some quality check. Pakistan me bhi insan hi rehte hain yar.

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Saw this Civic X in Rawalpindi today. The owner was getting the rubbers installed from pathans. Upon inquiry he said that gaps are too wide, I am afraid the water may come in during these monsoon rains. Lol, feeling sorry for all the people who have booked this car without even checking it physically. The quality of the car is worst. BTW pathan was installing rubbers better than Honda Atlas.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702250
      "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Cosmic Blue

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28531153242 b4d7a2d80a h20160729_170606 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Crystal Black

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28353806910 d73dec3de6 h2016-07-29_06-29-36 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Aegean blue

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28559598431 fc496fbf9f h2016-07-29_06-29-56 by wahab11375, on Flickr

Bhai you definitely have a knack for finding the right parking spot...

Lovely pictures, keep them coming.

USDM Civic has something extra in it's look which PKDM lacks, may be it's a paint job or something?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

USDM has such superb paint job looks like a mirror!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

In my opinion the Civic X looks good in dark colours as gaps and lines in the body are disguised giving the car a neat look. It looks worst in white and probably in light colours like silver which would amplify the gaps.

USDM Civic X's paint job is no doubt superior to ours as it's probably done by robots in a very tightly controlled environment unlike here where the paint is applied manually by paint teams. Big difference!
      :-)

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA9N02z9In0
      please check this
      and pics of blue turbo in day light if any one have share it

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      61 Post(s)
      Tagged
      2 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just noticed, civic has only front 2 windows auto? and Grande has only the driver side window auto? Correct me if I am wrong. If true then wut

civic
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - RVino9j
      ChipLoco.com | Anything and everything from the tech world!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hamza_xeg View Post
      Don't know the exact figure but it might touch the ramp slightly because of it's length. My uncle has a 09 corolla and it scrapes his ramp even when empty and he can't bring it in at an angle because the gate is narrow. But that said it is not necessary that corolla may scrape as it has plenty of ground clearance. Civic on the other hand might.
      Name:  1469880282583.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  72.1 KB

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      !!!!! Corolla is Not A ROLLA its a Pleasure !!!!!

CoRoLLa RoCkS

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List