Page 749 of 925 FirstFirst ... 249649699739747748749750751759799849 ... LastLast
Results 14,961 to 14,980 of 18487
Like Tree11456Likes

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
      whats with honda pricing ?? looks like they have devised a policy to decide the price of the car by looking at its dimensions just and not the actual substance and competition.

how come a civic can cost nearly 30% more than the similar sedan on offer by the competition?

absurd pricing, bad quality and still selling. how come it is defying all laws of market dynamics? either we are not paying heed or being manipulated by the monopoly of honda.

this situation is frustrating for any sane buyer.
      For now and this specific post, I will not put light on the quality issue part.

Lets talk about the pricing alone. Sorry Sir, slightly wrong calculation. Similar competitor is exactly 10% cheaper. Now with the extra amount after adding Navigation and Leather included in 10% for Civic 1.8 what you get is Push start, Smart entry, Multilink suspension (opposed to a link beam from 1945 in the other one) VSA, HSA, ABH and E brake. And these features alone are much more than in cost than that added 10%. Any one who understands car even a slight little bit will pay atleast 100,000 for just the VSA alone. I would atleast.

Now Quality is a secondary debate regarding which the drum is being beaten again and again so I am only commenting on the cost part. There's a price needed to be paid for extra additions. The competitor charges a price for these additions as well and that's exactly why their lowest grade is 8 lakh cheaper than the highest in same shape. Purely due to feature addition.

Guys Peace. If all quality control issues fixed in delivery cars then my choice will be Oriel Without Nav . hope they get fixed otherwise a good car is gonna be ruined by Atlas. And i am sure the driving pleasure is gonna be awesome. See you Civic X in 4 Years hehe .Maybe soon . And to be honest i really liked the car when checked it

Please check if you can on showroom cars and let me know. I will be grateful.

Finally got enough time this weekend to check the civic out. I know I'm late but was pretty busy before..
      Was near the showroom when a car woooshed past me. It was tafetta turbo civic on test drive and boy it looked fast, but the exhaust sound was non existent, a nay for me. Anyway, inside the showroom were 3 hardtops and three oriels. Lets start from shoes. Hardtops wheel caps were pretty good considering they are wheel caps afterall. Oriels rims were great, pictures don't do justice to them, but in my opinion others might look better on it. The moment you sit inside you get this sporty feel. Amazing seating position and you can even see the Bonnet so visibility isn't a problem. The gear lever and the area around it felt and looked good. The door panels had a good feel as well. What amazed me was the steering wheel, why is it small? Is it for good?
      Anyway the steering controls were hard with rough edges. The soft padded materials are bit too hard and feel plasticy. Also the dashboard goes dharam when you open it. Not impressive. The central console is really really made of cheap materials, and they look horrible. The screen on oriel was pretty good and nicely fitted, liked it.
      The door weld issues are gone, couldn't find them which is a good thing and i think its only because of all the criticism but they should improve the central console as well. Rear ac vents do their job and certainly add to the 'shashka' Start up display is good but thats pretty much it. You wont like to sit your eyes there anymore after that. No blue cluster is dissapointing. Rear legroom is good not that much but GOOD. Due to its width i think person in the middle would be well of. The cupholders in the rear are very cheap same as city, it makes sense in city but in civic, no. Hated them.
      Now, coming to the point. Its the best looking pkdm ever. The stance and the aggresiveness is amazing. All the colors were lined up together and even though i hate white,silver and black colors because of owning many of them but black is the best color for hardtop and oriel, period, nabeel bhai s right. It is sublime. Lunar silver looked dull. The drls look so good with the black. It is gonna get a lot of attention. Imagine wht led headlamps would do. 😆😆😆 Atlas should atleast offer it as optional extra. Totally sold out to black civic x. Very very beautiful. If money, reliability isnt a problem then go for the oriel over grande.

///AMG

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      Finally got enough time this weekend to check the civic out. I know I'm late but was pretty busy before..
      Was near the showroom when a car woooshed past me. It was tafetta turbo civic on test drive and boy it looked fast, but the exhaust sound was non existent, a nay for me. Anyway, inside the showroom were 3 hardtops and three oriels. Lets start from shoes. Hardtops wheel caps were pretty good considering they are wheel caps afterall. Oriels rims were great, pictures don't do justice to them, but in my opinion others might look better on it. The moment you sit inside you get this sporty feel. Amazing seating position and you can even see the Bonnet so visibility isn't a problem. The gear lever and the area around it felt and looked good. The door panels had a good feel as well. What amazed me was the steering wheel, why is it small? Is it for good?
      Anyway the steering controls were hard with rough edges. The soft padded materials are bit too hard and feel plasticy. Also the dashboard goes dharam when you open it. Not impressive. The central console is really really made of cheap materials, and they look horrible. The screen on oriel was pretty good and nicely fitted, liked it.
      The door weld issues are gone, couldn't find them which is a good thing and i think its only because of all the criticism but they should improve the central console as well. Rear ac vents do their job and certainly add to the 'shashka' Start up display is good but thats pretty much it. You wont like to sit your eyes there anymore after that. No blue cluster is dissapointing. Rear legroom is good not that much but GOOD. Due to its width i think person in the middle would be well of. The cupholders in the rear are very cheap same as city, it makes sense in city but in civic, no. Hated them.
      Now, coming to the point. Its the best looking pkdm ever. The stance and the aggresiveness is amazing. All the colors were lined up together and even though i hate white,silver and black colors because of owning many of them but black is the best color for hardtop and oriel, period, nabeel bhai s right. It is sublime. Lunar silver looked dull. The drls look so good with the black. It is gonna get a lot of attention. Imagine wht led headlamps would do. 😆😆😆 Atlas should atleast offer it as optional extra. Totally sold out to black civic x. Very very beautiful. If money, reliability isnt a problem then go for the oriel over grande.

///AMG
      That's a good honest review and opinion. There are things you don't like and things you do like. Both should be given weight.

• 30-07-2016, 11:22 PM

My Choice will be Oriel Taffeta White without nav and then install a good audio system in it.

///AMG
      This a lesson for many members here.
      A perfect hands on review. This is how a car should be appreciated and criticized.

Ahmad Bilal bhai double thumbs up from my side and keep up the good work.

161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler79 View Post
      Why are you assuming that if the quality of Civic is bad, then the quality of other manufacturers must be worst?
      Is it because of the price difference? Because when you are paying 3 million for a car, you automatically assume that the quality would be much better than the cars priced one-third.
      But this is not the case, the quality of Suzuki Wagon R (local), is much better than this Civic.
      This PKDM Civic is a disaster in terms of quality control.
      I am not assuming ! I have kept and used them all ... including your beloved wagon R or suzuki swift or Toyota Corolla .. have kept and used all local cars and I know what i am saying ..
      " Disaster in terms of quality control " sorry sir You are Totally wrong here..
      I have checked 10 different cars till now and none of them had these issues .. i am not saying all cars that were assembled and were on display are perfect but most of them have top notch quality . Lets wait and see what our other respected members have to share after getting their Car next week IN SHA ALLAH

• 30-07-2016, 11:28 PM

My Choice will be Oriel Taffeta White without nav and then install a good audio system in it.
      Mubeen bhai I am waiting k kub aap civic k camp mai wapis aye ge.
      You too know that civic ka apna maza hai.

Mubeen bhai I am waiting k kub aap civic k camp mai wapis aye ge.
      You too know that civic ka apna maza hai.

Thats true bro . 8th gen wala maza 9th gen me nayi mila. Ab dekho jab drive karunga Civic X ki to kasi drive lagti hai. Too bad they are not giving manual. Maybe Turbo comes with manual in a year. Thats gonna be beast . My 8th gen with manual was the best car i have driven

For now and this specific post, I will not put light on the quality issue part.

Lets talk about the pricing alone. Sorry Sir, slightly wrong calculation. Similar competitor is exactly 10% cheaper. Now with the extra amount after adding Navigation and Leather included in 10% for Civic 1.8 what you get is Push start, Smart entry, Multilink suspension (opposed to a link beam from 1945 in the other one) VSA, HSA, ABH and E brake. And these features alone are much more than in cost than that added 10%. Any one who understands car even a slight little bit will pay atleast 100,000 for just the VSA alone. I would atleast.

Now Quality is a secondary debate regarding which the drum is being beaten again and again so I am only commenting on the cost part. There's a price needed to be paid for extra additions. The competitor charges a price for these additions as well and that's exactly why their lowest grade is 8 lakh cheaper than the highest in same shape. Purely due to feature addition.

nicely put but there should be some price cap for the sedan range. do we have a regulator for the car manufacturers?

This a lesson for many members here.
      A perfect hands on review. This is how a car should be appreciated and criticized.

Ahmad Bilal bhai double thumbs up from my side and keep up the good work.

Im humbled sir, i dont think theres any other reason to criticise it. The car offers alot. The weld issues being gone im hopeful for the central consoles base plastics too. But still wondering abput steering wheels size
      Is it a good thing for steering to be small?

///AMG

Quote Originally Posted by Thinking View Post
      nicely put but there should be some price cap for the sedan range. do we have a regulator for the car manufacturers?
      Lolz... Yes, the regulator is called SALES TAX

Quote Originally Posted by iavais View Post
      Bro which date did you book your car
      June 8th bro

Im humbled sir, i dont think theres any other reason to criticise it. The car offers alot. The weld issues being gone im hopeful for the central consoles base plastics too. But still wondering abput steering wheels size
      Is it a good thing for steering to be small?

///AMG
      Overall the concept of a slightly smaller steering wheel is considered as more sporty. Easier to move around.

The steering ratio has also been massively improved on 10th Gen as opposed to 9th Gen and 8th Gen a full lock to lock movement of just 2.2 circles means better to handle. Same movement of the steering will give a quicker and sharper manoeuvre response. 9th and 8th both had 3.1 full circles lock to lock.

Overall the concept of a slightly smaller steering wheel is considered as more sporty. Easier to move around.

The steering ratio has also been massively improved on 10th Gen as opposed to 9th Gen and 8th Gen a full lock to lock movement of just 2.2 circles means better to handle. Same movement of the steering will give a quicker and sharper manoeuvre response. 9th and 8th both had 3.1 full circles lock to lock.

Great, audis flat bottom steering felt easy to handle, i guess this will serve the same purose in a different way. Thumbs up.

///AMG

Majority of you guys seem to be grown up mature men here so stop crying over difference of opinion.

Thats true bro . 8th gen wala maza 9th gen me nayi mila. Ab dekho jab drive karunga Civic X ki to kasi drive lagti hai. Too bad they are not giving manual. Maybe Turbo comes with manual in a year. Thats gonna be beast . My 8th gen with manual was the best car i have driven
      InshAllah bro you will love civic X.
      I have 9th gen and mai bohat satisfied hoo and I wonder how good 8th gen was. Abhi tuk mene nahi chalayi :/ reborn ka waqai akheer level hai.
      And yes pure enthusiasts will miss manual. In ko future me de dena chahiye.

161 Post(s)

@IceCold

First of all this is not the way of replying and you definitely have no idea about the rules and ethics of posting on a professional forum !

I think you havent seen all the posts clearly where our senior members keep saying competition offers this competition has lower price tag mehran has better quality pathans have better quality rubber mouldings than Atlas...

InshAllah bro you will love civic X.
      I have 9th gen and mai bohat satisfied hoo and I wonder how good 8th gen was. Abhi tuk mene nahi chalayi :/ reborn ka waqai akheer level hai.
      And yes pure enthusiasts will miss manual. In ko future me de dena chahiye.

Drive an 8th gen bro. That car's looks and drive is still in its own class.