Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 921 FirstFirst ... 251651701741749750751752753761801851 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,020 of 18419
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

  1. #1
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    fazalwahab11375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    29,467
    Follows
    36
    Following
    2
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    2
    Best Answers
    1
    Good Answers
    2

    Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

    Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

    Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

    Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

    10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy


    Rules for the thread:


    #1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

    #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

    #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

    #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

    #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

    #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

    #7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.


    Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.


    Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #15001
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Nabeel_Ali's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      24
      Posts
      3,509
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Just came back from local Honda where I was invited for lunch.. Every second or third car out of dealership is Civic..
      Dealership making a lot of money as well sales associates. Like a guy told me his commission jumped from average $2000 a month on selling Honda vehicles to around $6000.. Thanks to Civic..


      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 28040993503 338054ae9c h2016-07-30_04-10-21 by wahab11375, on Flickr
      Your vw is killer!

      Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

    • #15002
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      autophile's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Location
      Islamabad
      Posts
      13,575
      Follows
      20
      Following
      6
      Mentioned
      405 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Waqar29 View Post
      @autophile Sir u didnt answer me :s
      Because it is not relevant here.
      Be polite on the road. Always give way to others, particularly ambulances and pedestrians.

    • 31-07-2016, 02:02 AM

      PakWheeler


    • 31-07-2016, 02:05 AM

      Senior PakWheeler


    • #15003
      PakWheeler Follow
      channy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      33
      Posts
      63
      Follows
      0
      Following
      1
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      @taseensoomro
      Why don't you see the glass filled and not otherwise!!!!...I mean at least appreciate u have 16' wheels in paki market and that also 215

    • #15004
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      arkhitekt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Age
      33
      Posts
      3,641
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      1
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      3

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by taseensoomro View Post
      Lets say both mafia companies are stripping off features with high price tag, btw civic have 17 rims standard.
      17 rims are only exclusive for Turbo models abroad. In Pakistan it is 16 rims. Even on PKDM Turbo. I think Pakistan is the only country to get Turbo with 16 rims. So 17 are not standard. The non Turbo trims elsewhere also have same design 16 rims.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469914283.291658.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  104.9 KB
      These are 17 on Turbo

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469914358.594415.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  128.9 KB
      These are 16

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469914393.612567.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  94.7 KB



      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

    • #15005
      PakWheeler Follow
      vik_vik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      33
      Posts
      909
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      After reading few pages. My final decision is to stop following this thread until i see a new thread started by a real Civic Owner.
      Though i will also start a constructive thread once I get my Turbo in hand till then milty hain break k baad.

      Reason: same old crap again and again.... Kbhi wagon-R kbhi Mehran kbhi rubber wala pathan and by the way all those who are criticising this Civic will become HEAD-TURNERS when same Civic will pass by them on the roads. Just wait and see.

      Cheers


      Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

    • #15006
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      This brings back to my question. >> .https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...34#post5153167

      PKDM have tweaked suspension.. reduced the wheel size, increased height.. and made 16" wheels only exclusive to 1.5 PKDM



      Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      17 rims are only exclusive for Turbo models abroad. In Pakistan it is 16 rims. Even on PKDM Turbo. I think Pakistan is the only country to get Turbo with 16 rims. So 17 are not standard. The non Turbo trims elsewhere also have same design 16 rims.
      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469914283.291658.jpg
Views: 759
Size:  104.9 KB
      These are 17 on Turbo

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469914358.594415.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  128.9 KB
      These are 16

      Name:  ImageUploadedByPW Forums1469914393.612567.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  94.7 KB



      Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #15007
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      for safety reasons or in case your battery die and you want to open the trunk , by opening either side of these clips , there is a a manual release for trunk on USDM/ driver side behind rear seat . You pull a thing and trunk opens.. Will anyone check if its there on PKDM?

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - oWi0HZp
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #15008
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      salik990's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Karachi
      Age
      33
      Posts
      4,247
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      This brings back to my question. >> .https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...34#post5153167

      PKDM have tweaked suspension.. reduced the wheel size, increased height.. and made 16" wheels only exclusive to 1.5 PKDM
      Any idea about disk brake size, are they same size in 1.8 and 1.5T?
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

    • #15009
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      sk_020's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      22
      Posts
      3,316
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      66 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
      After reading few pages. My final decision is to stop following this thread until i see a new thread started by a real Civic Owner.
      Though i will also start a constructive thread once I get my Turbo in hand till then milty hain break k baad.

      Reason: same old crap again and again.... Kbhi wagon-R kbhi Mehran kbhi rubber wala pathan and by the way all those who are criticising this Civic will become HEAD-TURNERS when same Civic will pass by them on the roads. Just wait and see.

      Cheers


      Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
      This isn't something which will break necks of people on road. This is just another middle class family sedan. No offence please.
      This is a public forum and everyone has right to express their opinions and experiences.

      Please have a look at this post.

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...34#post5153165

      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums

    • #15010
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      On USDM its same on entire line up.

      Ventilated Front Disc: 11.1 in
      Solid Rear Disc: 10.2 in

      Is it same on PKDM?



      Quote Originally Posted by salik990 View Post
      Any idea about disk brake size, are they same size in 1.8 and 1.5T?
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #15011
      PakWheeler Follow
      wrangler79's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      29
      Posts
      452
      Follows
      0
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
      After reading few pages. My final decision is to stop following this thread until i see a new thread started by a real Civic Owner.
      Though i will also start a constructive thread once I get my Turbo in hand till then milty hain break k baad.

      Reason: same old crap again and again.... Kbhi wagon-R kbhi Mehran kbhi rubber wala pathan and by the way all those who are criticising this Civic will become HEAD-TURNERS when same Civic will pass by them on the roads. Just wait and see.

      Cheers


      Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
      Head turners may be in small towns where people still say "Main te Honda hi laysan" but not in cities for sure.
      I saw two in Islamabad today and no one was giving a damn. When there are Mercs, Range Rovers, BMWs and Audis, who cares about Atlas Honda.

    • #15012
      PakWheeler Follow
      Dawar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Hyderabad
      Age
      31
      Posts
      694
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      8 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      for safety reasons or in case your battery die and you want to open the trunk , by opening either side of these clips , there is a a manual release for trunk on USDM/ driver side behind rear seat . You pull a thing and trunk opens.. Will anyone check if its there on PKDM?

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - oWi0HZp
      Honda pro jason has video on youtube illustrating the procedure.. In tips ans tricks video

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Cars make my blood live...

    • #15013
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      yes I know. Its on user manual PAGE 565 . I want to know if its there on PKDM.. Can you check please and let us now. I was at dealer today and the salesman was showing it particularly so just came to my mind and checking about PKDM.

      Thanks/ WAITING



      Quote Originally Posted by Dawar View Post
      Honda pro jason has video on youtube illustrating the procedure.. In tips ans tricks video

      Sent from my LG-H811 using PW Forums mobile app
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #15014
      PakWheeler Follow
      vik_vik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      33
      Posts
      909
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      This isn't something which will break necks of people on road. This is just another middle class family sedan. No offence please.
      This is a public forum and everyone has right to express their opinions and experiences.

      Please have a look at this post.

      https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...34#post5153165

      Sent from my iPhone 6s using PW Forums
      Quote Originally Posted by wrangler79 View Post
      Head turners may be in small towns where people still say "Main te Honda hi laysan" but not in cities for sure.
      I saw two in Islamabad today and no one was giving a damn. When there are Mercs, Range Rovers, BMWs and Audis, who cares about Atlas Honda.

      Yeah...

      No offence but

      I can feel the heat guys 😜😜😜😜

      As I said please Stay calm and just wait and see the
      Earth Dreams Tech
      VTEC TURBO


      PEACE



      Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

    • #15015
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      umarmuslim's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      26
      Posts
      2,775
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      165 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Has their been any deliveries of 1.5 without premium yet ?

      Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
      Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

    • #15016
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      umarmuslim's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Lahore
      Age
      26
      Posts
      2,775
      Follows
      10
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      165 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      I booked one on the very 1st day and havent even gotten an order confirmation call yet

      Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
      Transparency & Trust @ WWW.MYCAR.PK , salaam.

    • #15017
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      sk_020's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      22
      Posts
      3,316
      Follows
      1
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      66 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      1

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
      Yeah...

      No offence but

      I can feel the heat guys 

      As I said please Stay calm and just wait and see the
      Earth Dreams Tech
      VTEC TURBO


      PEACE



      Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
      "None taken".
      But I didn't see any reply from your side about that QC post in which I tagged you in. You actually wanted to see some healthy criticism apart from Wagon R/Mehran comparison right?

    • #15018
      PakWheeler Follow
      vik_vik's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Islamabad
      Age
      33
      Posts
      909
      Follows
      2
      Following
      0
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      0
      Best Answers
      0
      Good Answers
      0

      Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

      Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      "None taken".
      But I didn't see any reply from your side about that QC post in which I tagged you in. You actually wanted to see some healthy criticism apart from Wagon R/Mehran comparison right?
      Dude why would i waste my time to read your QC post when I already knew that Atlas had to fix the issues anyway on delivery units. I guess you missed those post where we already got confirmations about the QC issues being fixed. Thanks to Fazal but look, you need to accept that Atlas is running a brand not a pan walli Shop jahan Choona zayada lag jae to pan walla neya bna k dy dyta hy.
      Anyways i will personally invite you to have a look at my Turbo so that I can clear some of your negative thoughts and then we will discuss the comparison with Wagon-r and Mehran together. Dont worry. Thanks


      Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

    • #15019
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Applies to PKDM

      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - y3moTU10gfmmsf8vXPvAqlGbNlH01TKlDuKIdGk8 Fzskmj6emzzNQt2b oo8iwkKJsxj018KeuywuvrycNyDnVXPomCxOVLwF8GVdv5GfcEv7It8eYRNLOuTGURTVXJ9U wc2dw2N3KRkVcH2zj6ISg30KsP0 3Q8Q7Cwlv 1N64M?width2011
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    • #15020
      Senior PakWheeler Follow
      fazalwahab11375's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Select City
      Posts
      29,467
      Follows
      36
      Following
      2
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      0
      Problems Solved
      2
      Best Answers
      1
      Good Answers
      2

      Default

      Guys. BOOKMARK THIS POST.

      NO compromise now on how things go here on this thread.


      #1. Everyone can share his opinion.

      #2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

      #3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.

      #4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

      #5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

      #6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.




      NO EXCEPTIONS and if you get blocked don't forget your request for unblock will not be entertained if you even go to CEO of PW.

      Thanks and please continue as sensible members.
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

    + Reply to Thread

    User Tag List

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •