Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 752 of 922 FirstFirst ... 252652702742750751752753754762802852 ... LastLast
Results 15,021 to 15,040 of 18422
Like Tree11440Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      66 Post(s)
      Tagged
      3 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vik_vik View Post
      Dude why would i waste my time to read your QC post when I already knew that Atlas had to fix the issues anyway on delivery units. I guess you missed those post where we already got confirmations about the QC issues being fixed. Thanks to Fazal but look, you need to accept that Atlas is running a brand not a pan walli Shop jahan Choona zayada lag jae to pan walla neya bna k dy dyta hy.
      Anyways i will personally invite you to have a look at my Turbo so that I can clear some of your negative thoughts and then we will discuss the comparison with Wagon-r and Mehran together. Dont worry. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums
      I'd like to quote "Dil k behlaanay ko Ghaalib yeh khayaal acha hay" over here.

Secondly, I would not like to waste my precious time on this shopping trolley "Turbo"(read civic) as I've already seen it. Both USDM and PKDM. I already know what these Atlas guys are offering for 30 lac rupees which is not even comparable to a base model of "Turbo" available anywhere in the world. Thank you for your invitation.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Anyone who had test drive of turbo version, how is the breaking of it?

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      for safety reasons or in case your battery die and you want to open the trunk , by opening either side of these clips , there is a a manual release for trunk on USDM/ driver side behind rear seat . You pull a thing and trunk opens.. Will anyone check if its there on PKDM?

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - oWi0HZp
      Please try to get usermanual of pkdm civic many questions will be answered there and also share it here the manual..... thanks

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sk_KingpiN View Post
      I'd like to quote "Dil k behlaanay ko Ghaalib yeh khayaal acha hay" over here.

Secondly, I would not like to waste my precious time on this shopping trolley "Turbo"(read civic) as I've already seen it. Both USDM and PKDM. I already know what these Atlas guys are offering for 30 lac rupees which is not even comparable to a base model of "Turbo" available anywhere in the world. Thank you for your invitation.
      Marzi hy bhai. Wese invitation accept kr lyty to acha ho jata kyoun k dekhny may aur chalany may faraq hota hy.

Anyways if you are not interested then its okay but i guess 3million is the main point which didn't attract you when you see the Turbo right?

Sent from my iPhone 6S Plus using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sars333 View Post
      yes rims are great but seeing this comparison in above post i like corolla more ..specially rear end i wonder if civic has enough roof space for rear passenger...i have always found civic to be lacking space specially for rear passengers .....
      Im 6 and it had morr than enough headroom for me in the back. And i wonder why you don't like the exterior of the civic from the side. Fastback/sportback cars are the most handsome.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler79 View Post
      Head turners may be in small towns where people still say "Main te Honda hi laysan" but not in cities for sure.
      I saw two in Islamabad today and no one was giving a damn. When there are Mercs, Range Rovers, BMWs and Audis, who cares about Atlas Honda.
      Its Pakistan sir not london, it is bound to turn heads. Even if i see a good looking car i do look back at it. Once again its looks are its strongest point, it couldn't have been much better there.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Honda Civic Doing Fraud With Pakistani’s???

And Pakistani consumer is so immature, it will still buy this crap even if they charge Rs 4 million instead of 2.8 million!!

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by carfreak3 View Post
      Honda Civic Doing Fraud With Pakistani?s???

And Pakistani consumer is so immature, it will still buy this crap even if they charge Rs 4 million instead of 2.8 million!!
      What other options do Pakisanies have? Except Toyota and Honda

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umarmuslim View Post
      I booked one on the very 1st day and havent even gotten an order confirmation call yet

Send Your Name To 0333-7777-945 For Offers Of Quality JDMs With Auction Sheets
      Same is the case everywhere around. They have messed up bookings and reaping the benefits of premium themselves. According to one source the produced units are more than 1000 while booking numbers shorter than produced units haven't gotten delivery. I have heard regular deliveries are starting tomorrow.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Yesterday while I was at Honda Point. Two brothers walked in. Now a little background of the guys. They seemed filthy rich but totally uneducated. And by uneducated I literally mean can't read a word in english. So from the back of the brochure they ask me "yaar yeh jo gaari khari hai iss par pen se nishan laga do iss kaghaz par konsa rang hai in may se, while pointing at the brochure as the display car was Urban Titanium" because when I said likha hua hai iss par they said "humain angrezi nahi parhani ati nishan laga do And then his brother pointed at the brochure and said "mujhay salaytte chaiyay yeh wali" pointing at Lunar Silver.

So next, they literally asked the salesman. Bhaijaan yeh do gaariyan de dayn iss rang ki while pointing the marked colors at brochure. Yhe salesman replied: Sir own dena paray gaa aur abhi yeh available nahi hain next week mille gee: they said oh yaar kitna own hai fee gaari? 4 laakh hi hai na, toh lay lo. Both interested in Oriel because they consulted and one brother said to the other "yaar woh chotta engine hai mehngee wali gaari mai pata nahi kaisa ho gaa"

So then i asked: aap ne book nahi karwayi? Do gaariyan leni hain aik book karwa dain atleast. And they said: book kara k intezaar kaun karta aur ab leni hai to jhoola abhi lena hai naye model ka baad mai kya mazza. And poof then they walked right into the manager's cabin because salesman said we don't have them at the moment. But they wanted to spend extra immediately and take the cars along.

And with this kind of people belonging to the population we expect such practices to come to an end. Sorry not happening in the near future till a new breed of educated population takes over which isn't going to happen.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      283 Post(s)
      Tagged
      4 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

being middle class is not a piece of cake
      haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sars333 View Post
      yes rims are great but seeing this comparison in above post i like corolla more ..specially rear end i wonder if civic has enough roof space for rear passenger...i have always found civic to be lacking space specially for rear passengers .....
      O bhai apko agar pasand nahe iska yeh matlab nahi k is forum pe majority bhe aisa sochaygi.

I took out a friend's 2015 1.6GLI A/T yesterday from Lahore to Islamabad, and while driving it i had my heart in my mouth. The Car had yokohama advanDB tyres installed on them, but even despite that it was literally about to topple over.

1). Brakes are way too soft, delayed response when you press the brake pedal.

2). Transmission is a complete mismatch with the Puny 1.6L engine. On the salt range,while down shifting, the whole car shook violently, it also takes ages while upshift on low gradient roads.

3) Passenger and driver comfort is unimpressive. Me and my family were having back and neck pains after reaching our destination ona 4hr stretch journey.

4). My friend being a car crazy guy,maintains it on regular intervals from toyota walton lahore. But at high speeds the car is highly unstable,sways left and right despite a firm grip on the steering wheel just in case i thought it .ay have alignment and balancing issues.

5). You people say that civic-X has a crappy interior??? Wrong!!!!!!! Corolla has possibly the worst build quality, inside and out. Cheapest plastic used.

6)The Nav/Entertainment system, is so poor that i wouldnt get it for free even.

7). Only positives coming out for the Corolla are that it is superb on fuel, has alot of room and an overwhelming presence but lacks driver/passenger comfort, thus you feel fatigued and also to add the instrument cluster is easy to read in the Corolla.

8). This is the last time im taking my family out on this car, as my main intension was that too maybe buy it sometime this year, but it aint gonna happen!

Civic can take the bashing...but despite some flaws it is Pakistan's best sedan, without a shadow of a doubt.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I haven't seen the photos of improved interior quality. Some people are saying that the issues were with the initial display batch and things have improved since then. Would anyone please share the pics with improved quality? Btw just read the 1.8 oriel vs grande blog, 1.8 does make sense for the extra 1.2 lac, considering the features being offered. Obviously if those quality issues can be resolved. Then again the difference is not 1.2 lac have to add the cost of navigation.

• 31-07-2016, 11:08 AM

Senior PakWheeler

• 31-07-2016, 11:15 AM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      O bhai apko agar pasand nahe iska yeh matlab nahi k is forum pe majority bhe aisa sochaygi.

I took out a friend's 2015 1.6GLI A/T yesterday from Lahore to Islamabad, and while driving it i had my heart in my mouth. The Car had yokohama advanDB tyres installed on them, but even despite that it was literally about to topple over.

2). Transmission is a complete mismatch with the Puny 1.6L engine. On the salt range,while down shifting, the whole car shook violently, it also takes ages while upshift on low gradient roads.

3) Passenger and driver comfort is unimpressive. Me and my family were having back and neck pains after reaching our destination ona 4hr stretch journey.

4). My friend being a car crazy guy,maintains it on regular intervals from toyota walton lahore. But at high speeds the car is highly unstable,sways left and right despite a firm grip on the steering wheel just in case i thought it .ay have alignment and balancing issues.

5). You people say that civic-X has a crappy interior??? Wrong!!!!!!! Corolla has possibly the worst build quality, inside and out. Cheapest plastic used.

7). Only positives coming out for the Corolla are that it is superb on fuel, has alot of room and an overwhelming presence but lacks driver/passenger comfort, thus you feel fatigued and also to add the instrument cluster is easy to read in the Corolla.

8). This is the last time im taking my family out on this car, as my main intension was that too maybe buy it sometime this year, but it aint gonna happen!

Civic can take the bashing...but despite some flaws it is Pakistan's best sedan, without a shadow of a doubt.

What did he say and what was your reply... amazing... How can pakistani automakers offer quality products at competitive prices when we have people like ourselves in the community....

I went to the showroom to book one, but did not have the heart to spend Rs. 3.0 million on a car like this and then worrying about hi-octane availability.

I wish we as a nation could have stood against this atrocity and banned purchasing any model from local assesmblers until issues were fixed but instead we gave them 5,000 plus booking in 10 days... Masha Allah on our thinking and reasoning.

• 31-07-2016, 11:45 AM

Senior PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      Yesterday while I was at Honda Point. Two brothers walked in. Now a little background of the guys. They seemed filthy rich but totally uneducated. And by uneducated I literally mean can't read a word in english. So from the back of the brochure they ask me "yaar yeh jo gaari khari hai iss par pen se nishan laga do iss kaghaz par konsa rang hai in may se, while pointing at the brochure as the display car was Urban Titanium" because when I said likha hua hai iss par they said "humain angrezi nahi parhani ati nishan laga do And then his brother pointed at the brochure and said "mujhay salaytte chaiyay yeh wali" pointing at Lunar Silver.

So next, they literally asked the salesman. Bhaijaan yeh do gaariyan de dayn iss rang ki while pointing the marked colors at brochure. Yhe salesman replied: Sir own dena paray gaa aur abhi yeh available nahi hain next week mille gee: they said oh yaar kitna own hai fee gaari? 4 laakh hi hai na, toh lay lo. Both interested in Oriel because they consulted and one brother said to the other "yaar woh chotta engine hai mehngee wali gaari mai pata nahi kaisa ho gaa"

So then i asked: aap ne book nahi karwayi? Do gaariyan leni hain aik book karwa dain atleast. And they said: book kara k intezaar kaun karta aur ab leni hai to jhoola abhi lena hai naye model ka baad mai kya mazza. And poof then they walked right into the manager's cabin because salesman said we don't have them at the moment. But they wanted to spend extra immediately and take the cars along.

And with this kind of people belonging to the population we expect such practices to come to an end. Sorry not happening in the near future till a new breed of educated population takes over which isn't going to happen.

I was checking out the black oriel yesterday when a person came with son, 15 seconds getting in and out of this car he asked his son " le lain phir? "
      His son said yes. Later i saw the salesperson trying his best to sell it out on own. When i was going they were making the car ready for him. I guess it is fault of our dear dealerships, logon ka bhi kusoor hai lekin isn't it tempting to be one of the first owners and boast about it. I would never waste my money on own. I wonder itna paisa ata kahan se hai.

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Guys. BOOKMARK THIS POST.

NO compromise now on how things go here on this thread.

#1. Everyone can share his opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

NO EXCEPTIONS and if you get blocked don't forget your request for unblock will not be entertained if you even go to CEO of PW.

Thanks and please continue as sensible members.
      For what I can see above and happening again for no evident or important reason. Please read again as posted by @fazalwahab11375

Guys why so hyper all of a sudden. Please bring back some sanity to this thread. Cheers

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Just like you can't criticise civics exterior design, corollas comfort is one of its strongest points sir. It is very very comfortable.

///AMG

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

21 lakh ki gari ko 27 lakh ki gari ke saath compare kar rahe ho bhai. karna he hai tu 25 lakh wali ko karo

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post

Project Reborn 8th Gen Civic 2007 - 272964
      Really if they have so much money to spend then why not other cars like Audi........good story

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Dear InNoCeNt_DeViL

after reading your review in precious post, i want to know one thing, as you have driven 11th generation corolla, what diffrence you found in this 10th generation civics suspension, and ride softness, ?? as you wrote the Guy sitting with you told you to for for GHADDAs, just asking because i always admire civics due to its many features, but one thing i dislike about prevoius models is that its ride was stiff and we in karachi have almost no smooth road here, so whats your experince about new civic suspension in terms of softness, if you can compare to that of COROLLA and PREMIO???

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List