Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 753 of 925 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755763803853 ... LastLast
Results 15,041 to 15,060 of 18487
Like Tree11455Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

On paper.. PKDM Civic now has now Multilink suspension compared to 9th PKDM which has wishbone.

Quote Originally Posted by skburki View Post
      Dear InNoCeNt_DeViL

after reading your review in precious post, i want to know one thing, as you have driven 11th generation corolla, what diffrence you found in this 10th generation civics suspension, and ride softness, ?? as you wrote the Guy sitting with you told you to for for GHADDAs, just asking because i always admire civics due to its many features, but one thing i dislike about prevoius models is that its ride was stiff and we in karachi have almost no smooth road here, so whats your experince about new civic suspension in terms of softness, if you can compare to that of COROLLA and PREMIO???

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      On paper.. PKDM Civic now has now Multilink suspension compared to 9th PKDM which has wishbone.
      actually how much difference its make in ride quality thats i want to know from him because he has driven it, and he may can draw clear comparison

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      57 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

On USDM its same on entire line up.

Ventilated Front Disc: 11.1 in
      Solid Rear Disc: 10.2 in

Is it same on PKDM?
      Will have to find out, what about Thai and Indonesian model
      My lugnuts require more torque than your Vtec can put out...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

for safety reasons or in case your battery die and you want to open the trunk , by opening either side of these clips , there is a a manual release for trunk on USDM/ driver side behind rear seat . You pull a thing and trunk opens.. Will anyone check if its there on PKDM?

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - oWi0HZp
      I think emergency trunk opening feature is mandatory in US and Canadaian cars by default.

I doubt if they have it here.

On a side note since their is no trunk liner I guess we can still pull the wire and open the trunk 
      Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

where is the member who was supposed to receive his civic x on friday? waiting for his review and pictures..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That is trunk release on the truck lid not the one I am taking . Like if someone get stuck inside the trunk , he can just pull a lever. That is a federal law compliance to have trunk release from ins8de the trunk

The one asked is a second way and and from inside behind passage rear seat by opening a plastic cover and pulling a lever

The lever is emergency release in case you battery die and you cant open trunk as the trunk opening is now electric by pushing of button and not mechanical lever. So you can't pull the wire.. ..

Here is federal law compliance
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - da22f694629a7aa3d0f0037329576568

Here is what I am asking
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 7c63d0374027e6ff69e28a530e0b3aec

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
      I think emergency trunk opening feature is mandatory in US and Canadaian cars by default.

I doubt if they have it here.

On a side note since their is no trunk liner I guess we can still pull the wire and open the trunk 

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mnoman1979 View Post
      Really if they have so much money to spend then why not other cars like Audi........good story
      Why would I wanna know. It's their choice if they want honda ka nawa model. And what if they already have other things at home, it's not like they were carrying there car porch with them. Probably for the same reason why people are buying Grande's and Civics instead of used C class, Camry and Accord type cars.

Two brothers want a new Civic each so its their choice.

Probably for the same reason why every impatient buyer is walking in, paying own and driving away with the car. Why don't all those people paying 4 lakhs own buy an Audi? Civic isn't exactly a poor man's car. And paying an own is not even remotely the habit of even slightly above poor people.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      O bhai apko agar pasand nahe iska yeh matlab nahi k is forum pe majority bhe aisa sochaygi.

I took out a friend's 2015 1.6GLI A/T yesterday from Lahore to Islamabad, and while driving it i had my heart in my mouth. The Car had yokohama advanDB tyres installed on them, but even despite that it was literally about to topple over.

1). Brakes are way too soft, delayed response when you press the brake pedal.

2). Transmission is a complete mismatch with the Puny 1.6L engine. On the salt range,while down shifting, the whole car shook violently, it also takes ages while upshift on low gradient roads.

3) Passenger and driver comfort is unimpressive. Me and my family were having back and neck pains after reaching our destination ona 4hr stretch journey.

4). My friend being a car crazy guy,maintains it on regular intervals from toyota walton lahore. But at high speeds the car is highly unstable,sways left and right despite a firm grip on the steering wheel just in case i thought it .ay have alignment and balancing issues.

5). You people say that civic-X has a crappy interior??? Wrong!!!!!!! Corolla has possibly the worst build quality, inside and out. Cheapest plastic used.

6)The Nav/Entertainment system, is so poor that i wouldnt get it for free even.

7). Only positives coming out for the Corolla are that it is superb on fuel, has alot of room and an overwhelming presence but lacks driver/passenger comfort, thus you feel fatigued and also to add the instrument cluster is easy to read in the Corolla.

8). This is the last time im taking my family out on this car, as my main intension was that too maybe buy it sometime this year, but it aint gonna happen!

Civic can take the bashing...but despite some flaws it is Pakistan's best sedan, without a shadow of a doubt.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      O bhaii don't get emotional i just expressed my opinion about car ..i didn't say any thing about majority or minority ...sorry if hurt your feelings i am sure my comments will not effect sales number of civic .... i am sure many people like and love the new civic and i wish them good

11v
      PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I[IMG][/IMGpppppl
      Take it easy!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

How to ruin a good looking car like with fake hood scoop

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - ea5056ab55445cab5ba6e367b1c9fa54

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Well this thread is becoming a joke now! I mean we should be criticising "honda civic" and bash Atlas on giving us this in 3 mil so that they improve their standards and when the cars are handed over to their respected owners they are free of these faults!
      But here people are bashing other people and insulting other people! Everyone has a right to express their feelings. I know people comparing it with a mehran or something else! They aren't comparing the whole car just the standard of quality in some parts of the car!
      So guys be polite with each other, we should be criticising the civic and not the people!
      This reminds me of a story in which the owner of lamborghini ( Ferruccio Lamborghini) bought a ferrari and after few months when he met Sir Enzo Ferrari he told him that he has some ideas with which this car could perform better ! And sir Enzo Ferrari said " now a tractor manufacturer will give me advice?"(Lamborghini used to make tractors at that time)
      Ferruccio said at that time that now a tractor maker will make a car that will be better than your car in every aspect, and he did! In 4 months he made the first lamborghini and competed against ferrari.
      So the point of sharing this story was that don't insult anyone ! You don't know what they're capable off and you don't know they can afford and what the can't! May be they judge every minute detail may be the don't but we can't read minds now can we? So anyone can express what they feel!
      So be humble with each other and criticise the car and not the other way around!

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

• 31-07-2016, 02:17 PM

Senior PakWheeler

• 31-07-2016, 02:29 PM

PakWheeler

• 31-07-2016, 02:40 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Guys please guide me.. Mujhe premio sale karke Civic oriel leni chahye ya nhn .? BTW I love the new civic its an outclass car and specially its size, sporty look it gives sporty feel on driving seat and features... Premio is 1.5 CVT..

Sent from my Z12 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Crazy turbo is crazy. I don't know what Honda Atlas is thinking they offering, my guess is they think they have a ferrari for the middle class while it's merely a mid power compact family sedan; It's not even a hot hatch with 250-300 horses. Turbo is getting mainstream, every other car company is now putting them in cheap family sedans.

Everything has a price, no matter how good it is, you normally wouldn't pay more than what it is worth. Ever had a "chally/bhutta"(corn) from the street vendor. It usually goes for 20-30 rupees. Would you buy it if one day the vendor asks 300 rupees for the same regular "chally". You won't go bankrupt buying it for 300, heck I bet you could buy 1000 of them and still be alright, but you wouldn't do it. Why? because it makes no sense.

Same goes for the PKDM turbo civic, while the oriel is good value for money and I have defended and argued for it, but the turbo civic's retail price is a ripoff. There is no way the turbo engine, the cheap leather seats, the crooked nav and the remote start cost another 5 lacs.

For a comparison look at the USDM pricing. 2016 Honda Civic Sedan - Options and Pricing - Official Site

The turbo model costs only 1160 USD more than the 2.0 ltr EX model, and for this extra 1160 USD they not only offer the turbo engine but these upgrades too. Fog Lights, Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System and Heated Front Seats.

There are only enough people like the "two brothers" and the ones who want the new model no matter what. My guess is after a few months, when the dust settles and sales drop, they will come to their sense and adjust its price; unless they don't want to sell turbo, in which case; they are on the right path.

PS: Before anyone start going goo goo gaa about how I am here just to bash. I am following it way before its launch since they showed the 1st concept, I watched the first international launch live on youtube. I was all set to buy the turbo until I heard rumors about the ridiculous price, and then recently dropped the idea of buying it for some time until they drop the price or offer more features in that price like 17" rims, LED heads and 10 speaker sound system.

I want to buy the turbo version, but at a fair price, and this is me arguing my case and negotiating. I hope Honda Atlas is reading this.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      5 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

That is trunk release on the truck lid not the one I am taking . Like if someone get stuck inside the trunk , he can just pull a lever. That is a federal law compliance to have trunk release from ins8de the trunk

The one asked is a second way and and from inside behind passage rear seat by opening a plastic cover and pulling a lever

The lever is emergency release in case you battery die and you cant open trunk as the trunk opening is now electric by pushing of button and not mechanical lever. So you can't pull the wire.. ..

Here is federal law compliance
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - da22f694629a7aa3d0f0037329576568

Here is what I am asking
      10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 7c63d0374027e6ff69e28a530e0b3aec

Their was a post in which someone pointed these hooks behind rear seats. But they were quoted as child seat attachment or something.

Still if I get a chance il check it out and update you.
      Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Hooks are there for child seat harness. There should be an extra opening like I posted above in picture. Open and see if there is lever there.

This extra opening might be in left or right side.. most probably left. Waiting for your answers. I am sure it will be there.. just need reconfirmation.

Thx

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 8734b94dbd4f042101fdbd81e9e294c4

Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
      Their was a post in which someone pointed these hooks behind rear seats. But they were quoted as child seat attachment or something.

Still if I get a chance il check it out and update you.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Attique.sarki.9 View Post
      Guys please guide me.. Mujhe premio sale karke Civic oriel leni chahye ya nhn .? BTW I love the new civic its an outclass car and specially its size, sporty look it gives sporty feel on driving seat and features... Premio is 1.5 CVT..

Sent from my Z12 using PW Forums mobile app
      If you ask me bro, not that I have owned a Premio but I sure have driven thoroughly. The advantage is built quality being a JDM, material and finish but in terms of drive and engineering it felt not much of a superior car. The brakes were typically Toyota and grip wasn't something you were expecting.

In my opinion Premio is an improved Corolla. Rest I maybe wrong. Please don't come bashing at me people I have expressed my view and you may differ. But it's not necessarily true that all JDM cars have been sent from heaven. They too have their pros and cons. I'd say wait for issues to get resolved on Civic X. Buy it and try it. If not likeable, with the current waiting time and all you might not be selling at loss even after registering it. May sell on equal finances. Provided you don't buy it at own.

Best idea would be to wait for a close friend or relative and then thoroughly drive the car before making final decision. And trust me I have kept other JDMs but the peace and convenience of maintaining a local car is unmatchable. And the advantage, time value of visiting workshops etc which isn't the case when you buy any local brand new car is unparalleled.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      47 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

there are many people on this thread who are getting offended on any criticism of this car, this thread can be taught in any marketing class as case study on brand loyalty ...
      Lost in /dev/null

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

*loyalty

And yes. People here get offended as if they invented the civic.

The only easy day. Was yesterday.

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

aka fanboyism
      Too soon, Junior.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      18 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan_82 View Post
      O bhai apko agar pasand nahe iska yeh matlab nahi k is forum pe majority bhe aisa sochaygi.

I took out a friend's 2015 1.6GLI A/T yesterday from Lahore to Islamabad, and while driving it i had my heart in my mouth. The Car had yokohama advanDB tyres installed on them, but even despite that it was literally about to topple over.

1). Brakes are way too soft, delayed response when you press the brake pedal.

2). Transmission is a complete mismatch with the Puny 1.6L engine. On the salt range,while down shifting, the whole car shook violently, it also takes ages while upshift on low gradient roads.

3) Passenger and driver comfort is unimpressive. Me and my family were having back and neck pains after reaching our destination ona 4hr stretch journey.

4). My friend being a car crazy guy,maintains it on regular intervals from toyota walton lahore. But at high speeds the car is highly unstable,sways left and right despite a firm grip on the steering wheel just in case i thought it .ay have alignment and balancing issues.

5). You people say that civic-X has a crappy interior??? Wrong!!!!!!! Corolla has possibly the worst build quality, inside and out. Cheapest plastic used.

6)The Nav/Entertainment system, is so poor that i wouldnt get it for free even.

7). Only positives coming out for the Corolla are that it is superb on fuel, has alot of room and an overwhelming presence but lacks driver/passenger comfort, thus you feel fatigued and also to add the instrument cluster is easy to read in the Corolla.

8). This is the last time im taking my family out on this car, as my main intension was that too maybe buy it sometime this year, but it aint gonna happen!

Civic can take the bashing...but despite some flaws it is Pakistan's best sedan, without a shadow of a doubt.

Sent from my SM-N920C using PW Forums mobile app
      Corolla suspension is super soft.You dont feel tired after driving it.Are you sure you were not driving body replaced kabli corolla.Made in Jalalabad.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List