Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 754 of 921 FirstFirst ... 254654704744752753754755756764804854 ... LastLast
Results 15,061 to 15,080 of 18407
Like Tree11439Likes

Thread: 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers

Default 10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch

Check the delivery status of your booked Honda vehicle > http://www.honda.com.pk/CarDelivery#/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This Thread is dedicated to the discussion/ launch regarding the most anticipated next generation Civic by Honda Atlas [ The Civic X]. Share your thoughts, opinion, expectations, wish list and anything related to the next Civic.

Please NO OFF TOPIC discussion.

Meanwhile all members who booked car and waiting for delivery, please send me a PM if you want to be listed in the Fan/ owners thread here > https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/civ...wners-fan-club

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - giphy

Rules for the thread:

#1. Everyone can share his/her opinion.

#2. Word "Everyone" includes anyone, no matter a Civic buyer or NOT.

#3. NO one is allowed to target anyone, directly or Indirect on basis of his comment/s related to the subject matter, or what he owns or drives.
    No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. Personal attacks or name-calling will get you banned. No exception. BLOCK from forum.

#4. If you are buying a Civic or own a Civic; Congrats but this does not means someone cant make a comment about its quality, features or any other matter "Positive or Negative" .

#5. All offensive , non relevant posts, which does not add any value to this thread will be removed without any notice and the poster will be given 15 points infraction.

#6. Repeat offense second time means; you will be blocked not only from this thread but also from this forum.

#7. Commercial selling/ Advertising in any form including sharing URL's / social media links is strictly prohibited.

Moderators are not Employees of Pakwheels. They are regular members of this forum with extra privileges. The opinions expressed by moderators are not necessarily those of Pakwheels.

Similar Threads:
      Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Another basic thing which I feel is missing from the Atlas Civic X, is the Variable Intermittent Wipers in which there is ring on the wiper stalks by which you can vary the delay of Intermittent Wiper function. I don't know if they gave it in 8th Gen and 9th Gen, maybe owners here can verify it.
      Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      147 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slakr View Post
      Corolla suspension is super soft.You dont feel tired after driving it.Are you sure you were not driving body replaced kabli corolla.Made in Jalalabad.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
      Corolla has a soft suspension and soft suspension by all automotive rules compromises grip and handling. That soft suspension is good for bumpy areas and khaddas which it glides over. But the seating posture and lack of contours does make it tiring on motorways in comparison to a car with better seating contours and body support. I always feel aching bones and specially shoulders with the driving position. Maybe because I don't have a habit or acclamation to the postures it offers.

The sunken position with liberty of more wide up and down steering adjustment added with body support in a Civic doesn't make me feel tired after Lahore-Islamabad-Lahore in one day. But to me it feels nightmare in a Corolla.

That soft suspension does make the car feel in Air and wheels kind of lifting along with the car instead of being sunk at above 140. Steering feels evidently lose at higher speeds. And it's scary that, what if I suddenly need to brake, confirmed out of control ho jaye gee gaari.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by arkhitekt View Post
      If you ask me bro, not that I have owned a Premio but I sure have driven thoroughly. The advantage is built quality being a JDM, material and finish but in terms of drive and engineering it felt not much of a superior car. The brakes were typically Toyota and grip wasn't something you were expecting.

In my opinion Premio is an improved Corolla. Rest I maybe wrong. Please don't come bashing at me people I have expressed my view and you may differ. But it's not necessarily true that all JDM cars have been sent from heaven. They too have their pros and cons. I'd say wait for issues to get resolved on Civic X. Buy it and try it. If not likeable, with the current waiting time and all you might not be selling at loss even after registering it. May sell on equal finances. Provided you don't buy it at own.

Best idea would be to wait for a close friend or relative and then thoroughly drive the car before making final decision. And trust me I have kept other JDMs but the peace and convenience of maintaining a local car is unmatchable. And the advantage, time value of visiting workshops etc which isn't the case when you buy any local brand new car is unparalleled.

https://www.pakwheels.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272964
      Thanx bro, was expecting such advise from senior members like u.. Actually Premio is a very nice car and very comfy but iam planning to civic just because of reasons u mentioned in last para, and specially it'll be new car and has important features like VSA and HSA and brake hold button and above all its killer looks, I was also thinking the same will wait till Dec 2016 and till then I'll also follow Ur and other senior members threads of Civic X because earlier their reviews had also helped me a lot in making decisiona.. And regarding the defects, bro seriously I haven't ever seen a local Civic with those type of defects and the sales person also told me that the display units were just like the dummy car and delivery vehicles will be superior in finishing in without defects. Yes Atlas should have displayed perfect units but don't know why they failed well leave it here.. Premio some times feels boring and the only pkdm I find rich in features is Civic X so I'll wait will see reviews here and yes drive this car before making decision.. Thanx a lot bro

Sent from my Z12 using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      29 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by speedster_101 View Post
      Saw this Civic X in Rawalpindi today. The owner was getting the rubbers installed from pathans. Upon inquiry he said that gaps are too wide, I am afraid the water may come in during these monsoon rains. Lol, feeling sorry for all the people who have booked this car without even checking it physically. The quality of the car is worst. BTW pathan was installing rubbers better than Honda Atlas.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch -1702250
      I have also seen this car its infront of auto mart at babu bazar rawalpindi
      Well done with honda quality that guy was installing cheap rubber
      Shahbash Civic

Sent from my iPhone using PW Forums

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      41 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

What is the sensitivity/security level of Honda immobilizer???

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      2 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
      Another basic thing which I feel is missing from the Atlas Civic X, is the Variable Intermittent Wipers in which there is ring on the wiper stalks by which you can vary the delay of Intermittent Wiper function. I don't know if they gave it in 8th Gen and 9th Gen, maybe owners here can verify it.
      Variable Intermittent wipers were only available on the Corolla SE Saloon 1.6 Automatic. The next two generations didn't have them. Civic has never had them.
      Respect others opinions and they'll respect yours.

• 31-07-2016, 06:23 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Commercial post

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post
      Variable Intermittent wipers were only available on the Corolla SE Saloon 1.6 Automatic. The next two generations didn't have them. Civic has never had them.
      There were there in my '12 Swift DLX manual.
      -

• 31-07-2016, 06:30 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Commercial post

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pakwheelsimb View Post
      Shahbash Civic

yar teak ha kay there are some quality issues nut honda ab itna bi gia guzra nai ha. Yeah jo bhai bi ha jo yeah cheap rubber lagwa ra ha its his choice. it has nothing to do with honda rubber quality. On our daily run we see so many cars including Mehran cultus corolla civic having these cheap rubber installed at all doors edges and every corner. Its just people thinking that in that way they can keep the car safe but they just make any car look cheap and pathetic.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      45 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by umfa85 View Post
      yar teak ha kay there are some quality issues nut honda ab itna bi gia guzra nai ha. Yeah jo bhai bi ha jo yeah cheap rubber lagwa ra ha its his choice. it has nothing to do with honda rubber quality. On our daily run we see so many cars including Mehran cultus corolla civic having these cheap rubber installed at all doors edges and every corner. Its just people thinking that in that way they can keep the car safe but they just make any car look cheap and pathetic.
      Exactly and whoever shared the pic also asked the owner and the owner said that there is a lot of gap and he was worried that water MIGHT enter the car during monsoon.
      So people, please stop making your own assumptions that the water had entered the car and that's why he's getting these rubbers on.
      Tum karo to tumara HAQ!
      Hum karay to What The F F Fish?

• 31-07-2016, 07:33 PM

PakWheeler

Reason
      Commercial post

• 31-07-2016, 07:34 PM

PakWheeler

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Talked to my father about getting civic x, he said big no. 😅
      He said forget about it, we'll see it next year when these quality issues are done. Atlas honda is going to suffer alot if they dont rectify them asap. I wasn't expecting my father to know about these issues. Filhal to na khud lene ki halat me hu aur na abu le rhe hain 😔 I'll give my bank account a little rest tilll then and go for turbo if it performs well. Meanwhile a wake up call for atlas, is dafa bohat horhi hai atlas ki.

///AMG

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Intermittent Wipers are there but yes. no other associated function.

10th Generation Civic Exclusive Pakistan Launch - 1701565d1469559768 10th generation civic exclusive pakistan launch imageuploadedbypw forums1469559245924688

Quote Originally Posted by devilz_apprentice View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by darthvader View Post

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbilalchaudary View Post
      Talked to my father about getting civic x, he said big no. 😅
      He said forget about it, we'll see it next year when these quality issues are done. Atlas honda is going to suffer alot if they dont rectify them asap. I wasn't expecting my father to know about these issues. Filhal to na khud lene ki halat me hu aur na abu le rhe hain 😔 I'll give my bank account a little rest tilll then and go for turbo if it performs well. Meanwhile a wake up call for atlas, is dafa bohat horhi hai atlas ki.

///AMG
      And in the parallel universe some be-sabras are buying quality affected display units on 5 lakh premium. Atlas ki phir bhi mauj lagi hoyi hai.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I found the person saying water might get in the boot in monsoon season to be quite an amusing person.

The place where he is putting up the rubber would require the rain to be at a very specific angle in order to get inside the trunk, according to my thinking the rain would require to pour upside down perhaps from the road to get in, otherwise i don't see a chance.

The same guy perhaps paid an OWN money to get the car, people also have weird tactics these days to discourage others to get what they have because of the fact that their "show sha" would not be maintained if others too have the same things, in this case X.

Tomorrow we will see someone put those stupid door moulds at the side of the doors and say that Honda didn't make doors strong enough to withstand bumps if we bang them in the cars standing next to ours therefore we are putting on these rubbers to save the doors.

Guys i think we should perhaps concentrate on first hand reviews by the owners who have gotten delivery of the cars than listening to these fallacies.

The cars have started to come on the road, and just a couple of days till the ACTUAL reviews by sane people will flow in.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      842 Post(s)
      Tagged
      23 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Thanks God. its not Turbo.. he might be first one using regular fuel.

as far as door edge molding, Honda NA sells it accessory as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad_Cheetah View Post
      I found the person saying water might get in the boot in monsoon season to be quite an amusing person.

The place where he is putting up the rubber would require the rain to be at a very specific angle in order to get inside the trunk, according to my thinking the rain would require to pour upside down perhaps from the road to get in, otherwise i don't see a chance.

The same guy perhaps paid an OWN money to get the car, people also have weird tactics these days to discourage others to get what they have because of the fact that their "show sha" would not be maintained if others too have the same things, in this case X.

Tomorrow we will see someone put those stupid door moulds at the side of the doors and say that Honda didn't make doors strong enough to withstand bumps if we bang them in the cars standing next to ours therefore we are putting on these rubbers to save the doors.

Guys i think we should perhaps concentrate on first hand reviews by the owners who have gotten delivery of the cars than listening to these fallacies.

The cars have started to come on the road, and just a couple of days till the ACTUAL reviews by sane people will flow in.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

In the meanwhile i would like someone to compare the drive of both Turbo and Oriel.

How much is the difference in the gear changes, is the 1.8 more responsive than before?
      I know the Turbo is a speedster, but anyone who could shed some light on the 1.8 since i am more inclined towards that.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      53 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fazalwahab11375 View Post
      Thanks God. its not Turbo.. he might be first one using regular fuel.

as far as door edge molding, Honda NA sells it accessory as well.
      First person to also have a void warranty in the case of Turbo

Those door mouldings look horrendous in my point of view, looks like cycle ki brakes pasted on the doors.
      No offense to those who are using them.

Also another query which still remains un-answered is how would someone prove to Honda that they have been regularly using Hi-Octane in their 1.5T if God forbid something goes wrong and warranty claim is required.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      108 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

In the meanwhile i would like someone to compare the drive of both Turbo and Oriel.

How much is the difference in the gear changes, is the 1.8 more responsive than before?
      I know the Turbo is a speedster, but anyone who could shed some light on the 1.8 since i am more inclined towards that.
      I am more desperate then you on this comparison.
      Hardly anyone had even test driven 1.8 oriel. Turbo is the highlight reel right now.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      41 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

I will like to ask all critics is there any thing good,positive or to be appreciated in civic, if someone appreciates debate on USDM vs PKDM starts otherwise it's Civic vs corolla & everyone trying to prove that all who booked civic has wasted their money, friends we live in Pakistan & as on to date it's the best option we have, Govt.should have strong check & balance on all assemblers.

Sent from my SM-J700H using PW Forums mobile app

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      42 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pakwheelsimb View Post
      Shahbash Civic

Don't know what is the problem on this thread I personally saw the civic and rubbers were just fine at least better then corolla. These cars r designed to be driven in heavy rains it isn't supposed to park it in your homes when there r heavy rains.

Don't forget manufactures knows what they r doing. Its just the owner of this civic spending his money on these useless rubbers original r good water won't enter in the car.
      @huzaifa.haroon shed some lights on it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
      Follows
      Following
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Problems Posted
      Problems Solved
      Best Answers
      Good Answers

First person to also have a void warranty in the case of Turbo

Those door mouldings look horrendous in my point of view, looks like cycle ki brakes pasted on the doors.
      No offense to those who are using them.

Also another query which still remains un-answered is how would someone prove to Honda that they have been regularly using Hi-Octane in their 1.5T if God forbid something goes wrong and warranty claim is required.
      I had a detailed discussion regarding this point with someone in Honda Atlas who looks after the After-Sales Support. He said, that if Regular Petrol is used instead of the recommended Hi-Octane, then the ECU would retard the engine timing in order to improve the knocking resulting from usage of Regular Petrol. And when they would attach the Honda Tech-Stream system, they would easily be able to figure out if the customer used regular or hi-octane.
      Bumper Sticker: "I feed off other people's rage, so drive carefully :-)."

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List